• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds! Discussion Topic

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah. Should we make it Kari's Gatomon while we are at it?

So yeah, get ready to fight, guys?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I would like to know who is still in for this. Delta won;t be for a while, though I already have a plan for him that we discussed...

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I'm still here. I won't be here from June 30th through July 13th, though, because I'll be at a camp without computer access.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, I think we can work kidnapping or you working as a scout as an excuse. Meanwhile, delta's char suffers through worse. Need to talk to the others though

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Do I get to get rid of/save the DexDorugamon my next post? Sorry for posting so late.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah, get doing so. Also, may have to open Bron's place if he doesn;t come back...

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
You must be blind or something dude. I've already said I was back.

I posted a while ago, and will post again soon. Maybe you missed it.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
People better start updating soon or I will start opening slots and kicking people out.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Bron, your character's Agumon isn't supposed to digivolve yet.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Oh you'll see... I have plans.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
No, not yet. I will lekt you know when?

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I was this close to changing that post to having my character smack Digmon upside the head, but then remembered the exoskeleton so I opted for what you see now.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Everyone reutrns home and go through their day before they end up meeting back in the strange Digital Room to converse. In the 2nd battles, we will be able to Digivolve, so let's get going.