• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hey everyone, DVB here! I decided to do a Digimon RPG. The main inspirations will be the first season of Digimon as well as the Tamers saga. However, the villains will be from all across the franschise. Brace yourselves everyone, it's gonna be a big one.

The Story So Far...

Across the multiverse, several worlds laided in statis. Gray, dull and static, the worlds were in a protective state. Parallelmon looked around at the area. Besides the time-stopped area, there were several rips in space-time where it was. There were still a few Tamers and Digi-Destined in hiding. No matter, he would find them eventually. After all, few digimon swore their loyalty to his and his allies' cause. Besides the holes to the Human World, there were holes to other Digital Worlds. Parallelmon sat for a moment. This Digital World was different than most of them were, where the word Tamer first came into play.

Parallelmon realized he should get going before he vanished.

He reappeared in the strange dimensional area. "Quartzmon, once again, I must say, you need to redesign this area, he stated. The other digimon present rolled their eyes. As an experiment, they had to spend years in this place without their powers so they would grow accustomed to one another's traits and eliminate the need to destroy one another.

Strangely enough, it worked.

Quartzmon remained quiet. It created this realm so they could plot their plans. They were all gathered for an unknown purpose. Parallelmon was the one who got this interesting idea and brought them all here. While they loathed to admit it, they were somewhat grateful to the world-hopping digimon.

DarknessBagramon, Quartzmon, Apocalymon, ZeedMillenniummon, and Daemon all turned to see Parallelmon holding the seventh member of their little alliance, Arkadimon. It was sleeping like an infant, in its Fresh mode.

"These last battles have been victories, although it will take awhile to be able to change the Digital Worlds back to how we see fit as well as all the Human Worlds," DarknessBagramon stated.

"I found a solution. Each time I went to a parallel dimension, I caught a glimpse... a glimpse of a special human world... Imagine it like the root of this... all of this. Not just this world, but of several other multiverses. We could rule over so much more than our wildest imaginations..." Parallelmon proposed. The other digimon were stunned, but one by one, they showed their satisfaction with the idea.

"However, accessing it seems to be impossible for the time being. Whatever force is guarding it dwarves all of our powers combine. We will need to await for circumstance to give us a window of some sort..." Parallelmon stated.

"In the meanwhile, we will carve out the territories. Arkadimon and myself will be scouting around while Quartzmon will defend the base. Everyone else, find a territory and do as you please. Be ready to defend yourselves," Parallelmon stated before he vanished.

Meanwhile, in the Tamer Digital World...

Across the bleak landscape, a few Digignomes stared at a large hole in the middle of nowhere. They were largely ignored since the largest threat to their world was the D-Reaper, a factor that none of the Digimon that were ravaging the other Digital Worlds.

They were mysterious beings, the Digignomes...

All had with them Digieggs... six of them. They were unable to find a suitable seventh one...

The large hole was created by the D-Reaper's influence or rather ECHELON, the supposed 'parent' program. The Digignomes began making the hole glow as they attempted to trace back the faint signal. However, a large massive tear occured because the space was so unstable and combined with their talent, a gate to a new world was made....

The Heart World...

Seeing the place was untouched and the signal was weak, the hope was still there and they tossed it a Crest along with a digiegg inside. However, one Digignome looked at the lone remaining Crest before they saw somethng fly in the distance headed to them.

It was a Kuramon. Apparently, something knocked the creature tumbling and flying.

The Digignomes watched it tumble toward them before something got stuck to it...

The Last Crest!

They saw the little Kuramon take the crest and it disappeared into the real world... the Digignome saw the portal remain open before they disappeared from the area...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are You?

You are someone from the range of 16-21, living in the United States. You're a fan of the Digimon series and you are pretty content with your life. You're bored though. Not only that, you have been feeling strange sensations. Like something terrible will happen...

One day while on your computer, you recieve a strange email. When you open it, your whole neighborhood goes dark in a blackout. Your computer begins using any electrical device with an output source such as a television, a video game console with motion control, or your computer with a webcam.

Something comes out...

a digimon egg and a Crest!

You are ecstatic, but at the same time afraid. As the egg hatches and you see your digimon, you see your own Digivice appear in your hand. This one somewhat resembles a smartphone, an inch and a half by 3 inches and about a quarter of an inch thick. It was in your favorite color and you gaze at the screen.

You also examine the crest and recalled the original series and you try and wonder what it means and what is going to happen, especially when you meet your new allies...

Digidestined
Name (Player)- Digimon-Crest
Diego Vendirx (DVB)- Keramon and Crest of Reliability
Leonardo Silverstone (Monster Guy)- Elecmon and Crest of Love
Rosaline Butler (wayjun)- Dorumon and Crest of Courage
Halt Du Lac (deltakurumiru)- Commandramon and Crest of Friendship
Karai Horoshi (bronislav84)- Agumon and Crest of Sincerity
Alexander Thistlewood (Krazy95)- Ryudamon and Crest of Hope
Lauren Craft (DVB)- Gabumon and Crest of Knowledge

Reserved
-----------

--------------------------------------------

List of Partner Digimon available
-Keramon (Chosen by Diego)
-Ryudamon (Chosen by Alex)
-Commandramon (Chosen by Halt)
-Elecmon (BanchoLeomon type) (Chosen by Leonardo)
-Agumon (Vaccine) (Chosen by Karai)
-Gabumon (Chosen by Erika)
-Dorumon (Alphamon Type) (Chosen by Rosaline)

Sign-Up Sheet

Name:
Nickname:

Partner Digimon:
Crest: (Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope)
Digivice Color(s): (Choose up to three)

Appearance: (About two paragraphs at least)

Personality: (about two paragraphs at least)

History: (about two paragraphs at least)

-----------

Partner Digimon:

Personality:

Unique Factors: (Be realistic here)

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Name: Diego Vendrix
Nickname: DVB

Partner Digimon: Keramon
Crest: Reliability
Digivice Color(s): Black, gray and white; in a yin-yang pattern.

Appearance: He stands at five foot, 9 inches. He has low cheekbones, a boyish face, slight stubble, and wears a pair of glasses that darken themselves in bright sunlight. His hair is black with subtle patches of very dark brown, mainly in the tips. His hair is kept trimmed and neat, however the ends on the back of his head are messy and spiky. He has slightly bigger than average eyes, which are chocolate brown. His eyes are large enough that they are noticeably larger than average, even by a margin amount. His skin is a pale shade of olive skin that could be seen from his face. His body is a slight stocky build, a bit of fat and some muscle also.

He wears a black T-shirt with a gold yingyang symbol on front and a white silhouette of Quetzalcoatl, portrayed as an Ouroboros with the crescent moon and sun in the center of the loop on the back. He has on some black cargo pants that has pockets to carry anything he needs to and black tennis shoes with a red spiral on them. He completes this ensemble with n gray fleece "M-44 Jacket". He also has on a digital watch with him. He does change shirts to different slightly bizarre shirts, but overall this is kinda his basic attire. He also has a red bandana wrapped around his right arm.

Personality: Diego is a warm and emotional person with an occasion fiery temper and an adventurous spirit. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. Beneath this outgoing personality, Diego is a shy and quiet person. He is also a very artistic individual as he will often draw whenever he gets the chance to do so. He is very loyal, but can come on as clingy, especially around girls. He also likes to cook. When in serious situations, he knows it is time for him to use his intelligence and strengths at their full capacity. He is very creative and known to be devious for his ideas. He is regarded as being very smart in many aspects.

He has his faults, however. Some of these are being blunt, sarcastic, picking fights, laziness and often day-dreaming during certain moments and saying a weird comment afterward. Beyond that, he also has moments of self-righteousness, showing frustrated toward some of the less-than-savory characters, but holds his tongue when he needs to. He may also show some malevolent intent or hold grudges for a while. He may even show cruel moments, characterized by a crazed grins and shadows under his eyes. He is prone to snarky or blunt comments and is often unable to figure out what to do in situations with people so will often mess things up, though he means no harm. Despite this or because of it, he tries to overcome these traits so people don’t judge him on his faults and see him as a good person.

History: Born of Mexican heritage, Diego does not have of an interesting background. Born on the West Coast, his parents move to the Southeast a few months after his brother is born. He grew up being a bright but eccentric and lonely kid. Not able to understand that he was different and why the kids viewed him strangely, he took it in stride though his short temper would come out and showed that that the neglect gave him a growing self-loathing. In his mind, for every one of his age to avoid him and not being able to make friends until much later, made him wonder if something was the matter. Believing something was wrong with him, he repressed this self-loathing with optimism. He continued moving forward, though he became sulky and aggressive during middle school.

This coupled with his brother’s normalcy, growing contrasting personality and popularity made the two clash and a rift was created that Diego ultimately regretted and while on better terms, still views this as a shame. Regarding his parents, his father worked in Operations for a computer company while his mom was a homemaker. Diego loved both his parents but closer to his father because he was a very competent, understanding, patient and understanding man, despite his stubborn attitude and need for control. Diego loves his mom and anyone who offends her will be given the traditional Mexican treatment, i.e. a tongue lashing a chance for a beatdown. However, he views her slightly as a ditz and is exasperated by her occasional lack of practicality and frugality, though he sympathizes with her emotional side, due to being the same way.

Being left to his own devices with no real friends until later, Diego took to some of the nerd hobbies, mainly reading, video gaming and anime and manga. Some of his favorites as a child were Pokemon and Digimon, wishing he could be like them. Being shy around some adults and never finding a mentor in the form an older peer, he centered his principles on heroes of various fictions. Emulating some of their properties and adopting their determination, they helped Diego forge a moral code. This combined with his stubbornness and intelligence, made him come off as someone who was devious in arguing and a smartass at times. In high school, as people matured and got used to him, Diego began mellowing out. However, he still holds a grudge to many a peer. To him, they did something wrong and the right thing to do would be to apologize. He does so and has often done so. This ratio adds to the self-loathing by making him think many things are because of his fault. This gradual compilation led to the formulation of a potential dark side. Retaining his assets while thriving on anger, sadness, revenge and other suppressed emotions , this is the side of him he does his best to restrain.

Ultimately, he finishes off high school with strong grades, the only Hispanic with honors and going to college. However, his lack of experience with social cues as well as lacking any psychological coaching until late teenagerdom, put him in odds regarding networking. Furthermore, his philosophical ways and quirky views of the world made it odd for him to decide what he wanted, viewing the world having gotten too complicated. Currently, he is studying Film in Atlanta. Currently, he is contemplating on what he wants from life and hoping for the opportunity to come to live out his boyhood dreams of being a hero just like the idols of his childhood.

-----------

Partner Digimon: Keramon

Personality: Like all Keramon, it has a very cheerful personality. At the same time, he is also quite unusual as he can often be found deep in thought. His destructive tendencies were curbed by Diego's influence, but when Diego's latent madness surface, Keramon's also does. He is pretty inspiring and is very talented at computing. He sometimes like to manipulate data for mischievous purposes or to help Diego in certain ways.

Unique Qualities: He is pretty tall and his digivolutions also taller than normal. He has a red bandana around one of his arms.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Reserve me a spot for Dorumon...I would have liked Dorugoramon as the final digievolution, but oh well. Alphamon is okay, though. Does the character's personality have to correspond with the Crest?

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Accepted! Now, reserves last for 3 days! I need people to be able to post consistently so this will be a bit of a test.

Also, there is a reason for this and if you research the Digimon, you'll see why...

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Agumon please, and Sincerity I guess.

What's the activity requirement like? I kinda have other obligations, and am in 2 other RPs already. Had trouble deciding if I wanted this one, but I kinda felt like I had to.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Agumon please.

What's the activity requirement like? I kinda have other obligations, and am in 2 other RPs already. Had trouble deciding if I wanted this one, but I kinda felt like I had to.

Well, at least once every 3 days. I mean, I want to get through this pretty nicely. You might as well reserve your crests as well as they will be kinda the core of who you are as a person.

Can I reserve too?

Yes, just pick which digimon and crests.

Remember, both of you have 3 days.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I'll throw a reserve for Ryudamon. As for crest, I think I'd like to go for Hope.

Reserved, my good friend! You have 3 days.

Also, I mean it regaridng the consistent posting

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I probably shouldn't....but screw logic. Reserve for Commandramon and the Crest of Friendship.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
There, edited the reserves.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Also, may I reserve Courage as my Crest? One wacky char coming up, though, and both are really LARGE HAMS.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Crest Reserve accepted!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Also, bron crest accepted. We have Gabumon and the Crest of Knowledge left to reserve. We can't start until we fill up all the slots.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Leonardo Silverstone
Nickname: Leo

Partner Digimon: Elecmon
Crest: Love
Digivice Colors: Red, Black, and Blue

Appearance: Leo stands at exactly 6'0". While he does not have bodybuilder proportions, he does have a toned athletic physique that he is quite proud of. Due to living in a tropical place most of his life, and because he often goes outdoors, his skin is lightly tanned. Not pale, but not bronzed either. His face is round, and rather boyish. Marked by large, expressive, blue eyes. These features give him a rather youthful appearance. He has short, close cropped black hair, with messy bangs that cover his forehead, and go to his eyebrows. A strand of hair on top of his head always stands up, no matter how much he tries to comb it down. Except for the top of his head, and eyebrows, the rest of his upper body is void of any hair. (As in, no chest hair, no armpit hair, and he can't grow any facial hair

For clothing, Leo generally wears what is comfortable. Usually, whatever he pulls out of his closet that day. It usually includes a pair of jeans or cargo shorts, and sneakers or sandals on his feet. He can often be found without a shirt. This is because he was rather scrawny when he was younger, so now that he's put on a little muscle, he likes to show off the results. When he must wear a shirt, it will usually be a skintight tank top, or something low cut/not buttoned/zipped up all the way, and without a shirt underneath. He's not comfortable wearing cloaks or heavy clothing that covers him up too much. He will dress up for formal occasions and colder days when he needs to, but he usually takes it right off when he's able. He wears a pair of aviator goggles on top of his head. He doesn't use them, he just thinks they look cool. His favorite outfit is a red, form fitting tank top, with black stripes on the sides, and a zipper down the front, and a pair of jeans held up by a belt. His sneakers are red and black, and have wheels in the soles. The wheels can pop in and out when Leo puts weight on his heels, allowing them to function like roller skates. He carries his things in a simple pink backpack.

Personality: Leo is a bright, cheerful person, with an optimistic view on life. He can often be found with a smile on his face, even when things look bleak. As such, he often makes jokes, and does silly things when the situation is tense to lighten things up, but they sometimes backfire. He believes there is some good in everyone, and for that, he is very trusting of others. A genuine nice guy, he is always willing to help someone in need. Often putting the needs of others ahead of his own. Sometimes though, he can be too nice, to the point of gullibility, and people often take advantage of him for it. Leo is very outgoing and social. He likes meeting new people, and making new friends. He is not afraid to strike up a conversation with a random stranger. Being used to having to watch over his little sisters, he's become accustomed to taking care of people. He is loyal, empathetic, and very protective of those he cares about, making him a good friend to have.

Leo is very energetic. So much so, that it is very difficult for him to sit still and concentrate on one thing for long periods of time. Because of this, he likes to actually do stuff, instead of sitting there reading about it. While he is able to think quick on his feet during intense situations. he often acts impulsively, and jumps to conclusions without thinking first. Unlike a lot of guys he's known, Leo is the type of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, (which is funny, because he doesn't usually wear sleeves.) His feelings are there for everyone to see, and he's pretty easy to read. He even cries openly if something upsets that much, and he is affectionate towards close friends. Due to his cheerful nature, it's difficult to anger him. Push him too far however, and he can be quite dangerous. That said, Leo isn't one to hold grudges for very long, and is very quick to forgive people.

Leo has an affinity for cute things, and is not ashamed about it at all. One of his favorite things at the moment, is the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which he watches regularly with his youngest sister. He is an unabashed Brony, he has a collection of merchandise from the show, and often makes references to it in everyday conversation. He's aware how silly it might look for an eighteen year old to be liking a show aimed at little girls, and generally he has a good sense of humor about the whole thing. (However, he does get defensive if someone makes fun of him for it. He's had bad experiences with bullies as a kid.) He also likes fantasy and fairy tales, and is a believer in the idea that love conquers all. Obviously, he's also a fan of other anime such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and of course Digimon.

He can also cook well, due to having to make dinner for the family when his mom was working. He particularly enjoys making (and eating) desserts, though he keeps it in moderation.

History: Leo was born and raised in a Miami Florida. He was the oldest of three siblings, and the only male among the three. His parents' relationship became strained after his father, Lorenzo, lost his job shortly after the youngest daughter was born, and the family started experiencing financial troubles. It was not helped by Lorenzo turning to Wine to drown his sorrows, which worried the rest of the family. Lorenzo and his wife, Layla, often argued loudly during the night. While things never escalated to physical violence, but the yelling still made the three kids uncomfortable. Despite the drama, Leo tried to put on a brave face, and hoped things would work out in the end. They almost did too... Eventually, Layla got a promotion at her job that made up for the loss of income, but by then, the damage was done, and Lorenzo filed for divorce.

Leo currently lives with his mom, and his younger sisters Lilly and Lucy. He is much closer to his mother than with his father. They were not wealthy, but they weren't poor either. Being a single parent, Layla often had to work long hours, leaving Leo responsible for looking after his sisters, and taking care of household things while she worked. Unlike a lot of other boys though, Leo didn't really mind this, and actually enjoyed doing it. As a result of this, he became accustomed to taking care of people. He also learned a lot of domestic skills, and became very good at cooking.

He was a rather scrawny child, and he was often picked on by bullies who thought he was weaker than them. It did not help that he was a sensitive kid, and he had a taste for things that are usually considered girly by others. He would come home with bruises on a regular basis. His father did not help matters by suggesting that living in a house full of girls was turning him into one. While all the bullying upset him, he kept up a cherful demeanor in front of others, not wanting to burden others with his problems, and if he thinks positively, things will get better.

Around the time Leo entered puberty, things started to change. His mother announced that her office was starting a branch in a New York City, and that the family would be moving there. His situation began to improve when he started High School. Deciding that he no longer wanted to be a wimp, and a constant bullying victim, he started working out and getting into Sports, which resulted in him putting on a little muscle, and making new friends. Due to his social personality, he quickly became quite popular on campus, particularly with other girls. He also maintained good grades. Things were actually starting to look up. Despite how well things were going, he didn't let it get to his head. He still remained the same sensitive kid he always was on the inside.

Now a senior in high school, and about to graduate, Leo is uncertain what he should do next...

Digimon: Elecmon
Personality: Elecmon is a rash, hotheaded Digimon. He often jumps into action without thinking first. Often immature and mischievous, he disregards rules, and can often be a troublemaker. He can also be very blunt, and isn't one to sugarcoat things, but he usually means well. At times, he is lazy, and he often procrastinates to get things done. Despite this, he is very stubborn, and once he's set his mind on something, he will stop at nothing to achieve his goal. He is very confident in himself. So much so, that he often comes across as arrogant, and he tends to underestimate others. Although he can be a bit silly, he can be kindhearted and loyal if one can tolerate his antics.

Unique Qualities: All of his forms are noticeably shorter than normal. Don't mention it to him though, he's sensitive about it. He also wears sunglasses.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
ACCEPTED! Glad to see Leo again! Also, the characters DON'T have to be guys ya know... >.>

That goes for digimon also.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll take Gabumon and Knowledge then. XD