• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
ACCEPTED! Thanks a bunch! I will try and start this soon! I got paper and tests ready to deliver soon X_X

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Sorry for the delay everyone! Been going through some annoying midterms! I will try and start this on Tuesday

DVB

Philosopher Knight

DVB

Philosopher Knight
With Spyro injuring her hand, the role for The Digidestined of Knowledge and Gabumon's tamer is now open once more.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Since no one wants to play, I made an NPC

Name: Laura Craft
Nickname: Midnight

Partner Digimon: Gabumon
Crest: Knowledge
Digivice Color(s): Blue, indigo, violet

Appearance: Laura stands at five foot, 7 inches. She has low cheekbones, a sharp face, freckles and wears a pair of angular glasses. Her hair is jet black, though she has a strand of purple in her hair that she dyed in to make her stand out. She has a mysterious shade of icy blue eyes. She has a slender build, but still rather curvaceous and a bit attractive. She is pretty pale and adds to her beauty.

She usually wears a simple purple t-shirt along with some blue jeans and sneakers. She usually wears whatever she finds comfortable though she does change into something more professional when she needs to. In the Digital world, she also wears something akin to it, but also a bit different.

She looks like this: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs5/PRE/i/2004/352/a/4/Witch_by_RiaStarchild.jpg

Personality: Laura is calm, collected and even-tempered. She is able to analyze a problem and point out the flaws. However, she is often asocial and spends more time on her studies and games rather than with other people. That does make her unempathetic as she is able to sympathize and feel just like normal people, if not even more so. However, she is also a smart-*** and will not hesitate to express her disdain toward people and prepare her reasons for doing so. Furthermore, she will also be prepare to fight for her point and giving people a list of their faults. Despite this, she also has her own insecurities on what people expect of her and sometimes loses sight of the bigger picture, leading to occasional nervous breakdowns. Nevertheless, she cares about people. She prides herself for her intelligence above all else. Interestingly, she is not skeptical of supernatural theories. Her belief is that science is constantly growing and therefore, what seems implausible may just be from a wrong perspective.

Partner Digimon: Gabumon

Personality: Gabumon serves as a snarky but cheerful counterpart to Laura. He is intelligent, but also imaginative. He can sometimes seem slow, but he has deep philosophical thoughts and profound statements every now and then. He is also short-tempered

Unique Qualities: He has a bandana