• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix and Keramon
Digidestined of Reliability
College Dormroom- Atlanta, GA
9:45 AM Saturday

Diego and Keramon were both getting tired. Nothing was seeming to work. "There's gotta be something to do to that Dark Ring... but what?" Diego wonders out loud. He and Keramon goes to dodge an incoming V-Nova Blast. Diego lets out a breath as he hoped his friends are all right.

"Get on his neck and check the ring out while I distract him," Keramon said as he unleashes a barrage of Bug Blasters. This allowed Diego to run behind and grab onto the neck. He took a look at the black ring. It was more high-tech looking, with a strange looking square.

Before he could examine furthermore, Diego was tossed into Keramon and they dodged another attack.

He then got a messege from Laura Craft...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Laura Craft and Gabumon
Digidestined of Knowledge
Family Condo Near Crater Lake- Klamath Falls
5:45 AM Saturday

Laura had been kiding behind a tree and so was Gabumon. The Ogremon was smashing the area down. Laura had been attempted to use strategic point attacks at them. it has been working, but Laura has realized it would take too long.

She had kept note of the strange Black Ring and its unusually high level of technology. She wodnered what secrets it had.

"Gabumon... I need you to distract Ogremon so I may fully examine the Dark Ring," she told him. Gabumon comically saluted, making the smart girl smile.

Gabumon ran and dodged a Bone Cudgel before doing a Blue Blaster on the feet. Laura jumped and got on the back. She brought her Digivice to fully scan the ring. Her eyes widened. The stats were fascinating. She identified the components. The tech served to control the Digimon, keeping it bound to the real world and increasing the strength. However, she found the weak point. A large gap in defense.

If one could link the Digivice to the Black Ring, the Digivice can upload the software neded to disable the Black Ring. The Digimon will return to the Digital World. The Black Ring will be largely useless, but perhaps it will be able to allow them to go to the Digital World.

She texted the following info to the others via their Digivice.

"Friends, I discovered the secret. Digimon attacks will not work on the Dark Rings. Grab ahold of them somehow and use your Digivice to scan and then activate the "Debug" command. You will be able to disable the Dark Ring and send the Digimon back to the Digital World. Save the ring. There could be enough data used to figure out how to go to the Digital World.

Be careful,

Laura Craft"

--------------------------------------------------------

Name: Doggymon
Level: Champion
Attribute: Data
Attacks: Distem Howling, Ultra Kamitsuki

9:45 AM Saturday

Doggymon released a powerful Distem Howling directly at Commandramon and Halt. His comedic attacks by slingshotting around and using cheap shots helped. His latest attack knocked them out before he stretched and used a nut shot on Halt. Halt was defeated. Doggymon's ring glowed and a strange visor component shifted opened and scanned Halt.

Doggymon's eyebrows comically lifted and jaw dropped when an unexpected ping occurred. He was fit. He got the data uploaded and nodded.

He definately fitted pride. He picked up both and saw his Digivice disable and enter Lockdown mode. He doubted that would be of much issue. He also looked to Commandramon.

Doggymon smiled before he disappeared to the Digital World, with Halt unknowingly having been chosen.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone and Elecmon
Digidestined of Love
Central Park, Manhattan, New York
Saturday Morning

As Leo watched Elecmon get beaten to pulp, and wondering what he should do, his Digivice started beeping and alerted him to a message.

"Friends, I discovered the secret. Digimon attacks will not work on the Dark Rings. Grab ahold of them somehow and use your Digivice to scan and then activate the "Debug" command. You will be able to disable the Dark Ring and send the Digimon back to the Digital World. Save the ring. There could be enough data used to figure out how to go to the Digital World.

Be careful,

Laura Craft"

"Wow, that Knowlege girl sure lives up to her Crest." After reading the message, Leo looked up and laughed. He was extremely lucky that it was a BlackGatomon they were facing, and not some giant monster Digimon. Regardless, she was still a dangerous foe, and he would have to move quickly to get out of this safely.

Leo slowly snuck up behind the black cat, and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. As one might imagine, BlackGatomon didn't take this lightly. She squirmed and wriggled violently to get herself free. "Meworr! Put me down you stupid human!"

With his free hand Leo scanned the Dark Ring with his Digivice, and an electronic female voice spoke out of it. "Scanning complete, Debug mode activiating." Then a loading bar appeared on the screen.

Leo stared at the screen anxiously as the bar slowly started to fill. "Oh come on, hurry up!" The boy was starting to have difficulty holding on to this angry kitty, and she started swing her claws around wildly. She managed to tear open Leo's shirt. Luckily for him, he wasn't seriously injured. Eventually, the Digivice finished loading. After the LED on top of the device glowed for a few minutes while making a soft humming sound, the ring unhooked itself and fell off the Digimon's neck. Reverting her back into a normal Gatomon, then teleporting back into the Digital World. She managed to let out a "Thank you!" Before she vanished completely.

Elecmon got off the ground, and stood by his tamer's side. "Aw she's gone! I almost had her too! Ya know, I was doing just fine handling her just fine on my own." He crossed his arms and pouted.

Leo simply laughed at his Digimon's stubbornness as he took off his torn shirt. The thing didn't do much good now that it had been clawed like that. "Haha, riiiight, of course you were... Just trying to help." He looked at the Dark Ring he had been told to hang on to, and wondered how this thing could possibly be useful. He thought it was evil technology and needed to be destroyed before it got onto some other Digimon. Then again, he didn't have the Crest of Knowledge, and was sure Laura knew what she was doing. At least he hoped...

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi and Agumon
Digidestined of Sincerity
Front of Yeshiva in Borough Park, Brooklyn, NYC
Saturday morning

"That ring ain't natural. We need to figure out a plan." I said jumping around as Drimogemon shot bones at the two of us. Agumon was getting hit, but was also getting in some good hits. She was going to lose though.

"What do we do? He's higher level than me." Called out Agumon, ducking behind a tree to avoid the bones. Drimogemon dove into the ground again, and we were safe. Or were we?

"Drill Spin!" I heard him roar as he came up from the ground and broke the tree to pieces. Agumon was faster but still had some branches fall on her and pin her.

"You ready to give up and come quietly or do I have to beat you into submission?" Drimogemon sat there in his hole around the tree pieces, taunting us with his drill nose spinning.

"Not on your life. We won't give up!" I quickly pulled out my Digivice. "What would we do against a superior opponent?" I asked it, since talking to it worked so well last time.

"Digimon can unlock the ability to digivolve to higher forms when the bond between Tamer and Digimon is strong or they believe in the same thing." Scrolled across the screen.

"Agumon you have to digivolve! It's the only way for us to get out of this! I know you can do it!" I called out to her. She struggled under the weight of the branches but didn't hear me. So much for that.

"Yea, like that's gonna happen." Drimogemon spun his drill and dug down into the ground to attack again. "Just so I know I can annihilate you without any trouble, I'll do this! Drimogemon slide-evolution! Digmon!" A yellow and purple bug-like Digimon was in his place, with a drill for a mouth and drills on his fingers. He also had small bug wings on his back and was smaller now. The Dark Ring was still on his nose drill, pulsing with purple energy. I pulled out my Digivice to scan him.

Name: Digmon
Level: Champion
Attribute: Vaccine
Attacks: Gold Rush, Big Crack

"My master commands I kill the Digidestined!" He was underground and his voice was coming out from under us. Agumon was still pinned under and helpless. "Big Crack!" An earthquake shook the ground as the vibrations rocked the whole Digital Area. He came out of the ground to attack me this time.

"Die! Big Crack!" An quake shockwave flew at me but I jumped out of the way. "Agile human arencha? I'll just run you through with my nose, then." His bug wings flapping he half flew half ran at me, diving into the ground at the last second. He was playing with me. Of course Digimon don't see humans as a threat.

My Digivice beeped.

Be careful,

Laura Craft"
Well well, the girl who barely spoke actually figured something out. "Huh. Well good thing we couldn't try to attack him anyway." He came up from under me and I managed to get on his back riding around while he was half underground and making ditches trying to dislodge me from holding onto his antennas. This was very awkward and uncomfortable. I thought about a saddle. Didn't have much time to think about it, though.

Struggling to stay on with my left hand, I thumbed through the menu with my right. Ah there it is in the menu. Debug. I held it up to the Dark Ring on Digmon's nose drill as the Digivice let out a light. The ring opened on the top and fell to the ground, shrinking into the size of a bracelet. He was no longer hostile.

"Huh, wha?" He asked, changing back to Drimogemon. A yellow and purple item appeared nearby as he changed back. I walked over and picked it up. It was more purple than yellow, which was surprising considering I was holding a Digiegg of Knowlege. I had seen the show enough times to recognize it for what it was. It still looked odd, though.

The Digital Area dissipated as Drimogemon left back to the Digital World through a small portal that fit only him. "Bye, and thanks for freeing me." could be heard as the portal closed.

The destruction caused by the fight didn't go away, and I pushed the branches far enough off Agumon to pull her out. Then I picked her up and put her in my backpack with the ring and he egg, walking off as discretely as possible. No doubt somebody would call the police soon.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Roseline Butler and Dorumon
Digidestined of Courage
Somewhere in Belvedere
Too early, Saturday Morning

Rosa, as she was dodging the incoming projectiles, courtesy of DexDorugamon, her Digivice began to beep incessantly. As the last time that had happened, it had been rather important, so she yelled, “Dorumon, the Digivice’s beeping!”

“Yeah? And what do you want me to do about it?” Dorumon asked, slightly irritated that Rosaline had expected her to deal with a piece of machinery that her own claws were not suited for. After all, wasn’t Rosa the Tamer and the one with the Digivice? Dorumon would have been unable to answer the message on the Digivice, even if she had opposable thumbs, as DexDorugamon was raining down volleys of metal balls at her.

The early-morning sunlight glinted off a thick black collar around DexDorugamon’s neck, nestled in its loose cords. Rosa noticed and called, “Hey, Dorumon, is there supposed to be a black thing around its neck?” The beeping of her Digivice just would not stop, so she finally ran behind a large tree to check the message.

Friends, I discovered the secret. Digimon attacks will not work on the Dark Rings. Grab ahold of them somehow and use your Digivice to scan and then activate the "Debug" command. You will be able to disable the Dark Ring and send the Digimon back to the Digital World. Save the ring. There could be enough data used to figure out how to go to the Digital World.

Be careful,

Laura Craft

It had been from the quiet girl who had hung around in the background when they were in the Digital World. At first Rosa wondered what a “Dark Ring” was, but then remembered the black collar around DexDorugamon’s neck. The problem now was how to stop the flying dragon from continuing its flight. Rosa emerged from behind the tree and ran right into DexDorugamon’s line of sight. It temporarily halted its shower of metal orbs to growl menacingly at her, but that moment of distraction allowed Dorumon to hit it with a metal ball of her own. Faltering, it quickly dropped altitude and crashed. It recovered, but not quickly enough to interfere with Rosa’s jump onto its back; it lashed its head back and tried to claw Rosa off its back.

Rosaline gritted her teeth and wrapped her free left arm around DexDorugamon’s neck. She had not thought before leaping upon its back, but it seemed to be working for her. The Digivice in her right hand automatically began scanning. The dragon managed to curl its claws around Rosa’s left arm and was struggling to pry her off.

“Rosa!” Dorumon yelled, worried for her Tamer’s health, “What do you think that you’re doing?” She rushed over to the two and tried to restrain DexDorugamon, but that proved futile.

“I got a message from another Tamer,” Rosa said, nervously glancing at the percentage of scan complete, and explained further, “she said that we should scan the Dark Rings.”

DexDorugamon turned its head toward the Digivice in an attempt to bite Rosa, but the Debug command had already been activated. Rosa was thrown backwards off its back as her arm was pried from around its neck and the dragon bucked. She landed on her rear, still gripping her Digivice. Her left hand, though, had acquired a new accessory in the way of a shrunken, broken Dark Ring. “Yes!” Rosa nearly screamed.

The DexDorugamon looked around in confusion, but did not say anything for a while. All three of them stared at each other in a strange silence. DexDorugamon was the first to speak, it said, “If I have injured you, then I apologize. Thank you for freeing me.” It turned to face Dorumon and spoke again. “Goodbye, little sister,” it said as it flew off in a portal to the Digital World.

“Um…Dorumon, do you have any siblings?” Rosa asked, confused.

“I don’t think so,” Dorumon said, “I think that it meant it figuratively.” She brushed off what dirt she could from her fur. “Anyways, we should get going. Those peace keepers of yours, the police, might arrive any moment now.” Looking around, she wondered how on earth the scene could be explained. It looked as if gym class had played a hectic game of dodgeball on the hill, but with metal balls instead of the normal rubber ones.

“Oh, yeah! We have to go!” Rosa nearly shouted. Standing up, she checked herself to make sure that all of her injuries were superficial and could be cured by a washing and a Band-Aid. She had left her backpack leaning against a tree, and she went to retrieve it while Dorumon tried her best to move the pieces of metal into less conspicuous places. Rosa stuffed Dorumon back into her backpack again and the pair headed back home, wary of humans.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix and Keramon
Digidestined of Reliability
College Dormroom- Atlanta, GA
10:00 AM Saturday

Be careful,

Laura Craft"

Diego nodded as he read the messege that was sent. He showed it to Keramon, who nodded as they were hiding behind a tree from the mad Veedramon. However, he went to the Digivice and set it to ready the Debug command upon connection.

Diego began running toward Veedramon and Keramon ran alongside him. Keramon then began releasing Bug Blasters onto the face of Veedramon. Veedramon covered his face and eyes. This allowed Diego to hop onto the back and activate Debug mode.

Veedramon roared and shook, while Diego held on before the process completed and saw the Dark Ring in his hand. Diego got up and saw the Veedramon revert from being a Virus Attribute back to Vaccine. Veedramon nodded to them before vanishing.

Diego held onto Keramon as they looked at the Dark Ring. Diego put it away before he and Keramon headed back.

"Well, that was intense," Diego told Keramon who nodded in return. "I am not sure what the Dark Rings could be used for, but they will probably come in handy, so taking them is a good idea," Keramon noted. Diego looked to the building. He wondered how some of his comrades were faring. He was heading home and planning to rest. They'd probably end up

---------------------------------------------------------------

Laura Craft and Gabumon
Digidestined of Knowledge
Family Condo Near Crater Lake- Klamath Falls
6:00 AM Saturday

Once Laura was certain that her comrades got her messege, she had to deal with her opponenet. Gabumon had been distracting the Ogremon. It finally had enough before it began knocking trees down. This would not be good, she thought. All this destruction.

"Gabumon, aim at the face!" Laura said as she grabbed him and began spinning around. She then threw him, using the force gained from spinning for extra distance. Gabumon blinded Ogremon which allowed Laura to grab the Black Ring. Gabumon then attacked one of Ogremon's feet, causing him to trip and fall forward. Laura was then able to easily Debug the collar and get it off. As Ogremon vanished into the Digital World, she put away the ring and sighed in relief. She then yawned before slightly blushing, realising she was still sleepy. Gabumon went back into her backpack as she headed back. She needed a bit of a nap.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Rosaline Butler and Dorumon
Digidestined of Courage
CA
7:00, Saturday

Rosa was attempting to be sneaky on the route back to her house, and it was mostly succeeding, except for her squirming backpack. Dorumon had arranged herself in such a way as to be uncomfortable for both. “Dorumon, can’t you just wait?” she asked, her voice an urgent whisper.

“No,” Dorumon answered, and moved about a bit more. The backpack was beginning to look suspicious.

“Well, I don’t want us to be discovered!” It was difficult for Rosa to be quiet, but she was doing her best. The place where she lived was quite populated, and DexDorugamon was lucky to have emerged in a place without any people. People had been gathering and search for the cause of the aurora for a while now, and anyone was bound to see the pair. Rosa hurried home, clutching her backpack to her chest. She rushed in the door and to safety of her room, running past her parents.

“Did you find out what caused the aurora?” Rosa’s dad inquired, yelling up at her.

“No!” Rosa answered, “They just disappeared!”

“Rosa, what do you have in your backpack?” Rosa’s mom called.

“Um, just some snacks!” Rosa yelled back, setting it down on her bedroom floor and releasing Dorumon from its confines. The Digimon shook herself off, and patted her fur, trying to get it to settle down. She liked being well-groomed, and was quite fastidious, but the backpack had not been cleaned in a while and had thus accumulated crumbs.

Picking a few crumbs out of her luxurious coat, Dorumon commented, “I would prefer it if your backpack were to be clean.” Her claws were not proving to a useful tool in removing foreign objects from her fur, so she grew more and more perturbed.

“I’ve got a comb that I could spare, if you’ll find that more useful,” Rosa said. ’Perhaps it’s high time that I clean my backpack.’

“Yes, please do go fetch it,” Dorumon responded, tugging at a particularly stubborn and strangely sticky remnant of food that had attached itself to her flank. Well, she hoped that it was food.

Rosa returned with the comb and Dorumon quickly took it from her. The rest of the day passed with Rosa staying in her room (unusual for her), re-watching Digimon episodes.

Later that day (Evening)

As Rosa was watching the finale of Digimon Tamers, her Digivice began to beep. ’Is it another Digimon?’ Dorumon awakened from her nap, ears pricking up at the noise.

“Dorumon, ready?” Eager to dive into the Digital World again, pointed her Digivice at the screen and both were enveloped in light.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone and Elecmon
Digidestined of Love
Manhattan, New York
Saturday Morning

Leo stuffed Elecmon into his backpack once again, and headed home. The Digimon is bag struggled and fussed, but thankfully, there weren't that many people around. The people that were there weren't paying attention. There were a lot of strange people in New York, no one bothered to question why a shirtless kid was walking around the streets this early in the morning talking to a wiggling backpack.

"We'll be home in a sec buddy. Can't you sit still for a bit?" the tamer asked his backpack politely. "I don't want people to think we're crazy..."

Elecmon shot back. "No! It's too damn small in here! And it's pink, this is not good for my dignity! Oh, and no one will think I'M CRAZY. Just you."

The boy merely giggled as he went home, and entered through the front door. "Uh-huh. Right." He wasn't greeted by anyone when he was in his house. While Leo was happy that no one would see the moving backpack, at the same time he was a little dispointed that there wasn't someone there to greet him. His mom was at work, and his sisters were busy doing other things. No one had noticed he had left. He sighed, and went to his room, and pulled Elecmon out of his bag. "There we go, feeling better?"

The Digimon nodded. "Yes, much better..." Then he started jumping up and down, and flailing his arms around. "BUT DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! You're bag stinks, it's a mess in there, it's dark, ugh. That was awful."

Leo rubbed the back of his head, and smiled nervously at his Digimon's actions. "Sorry... I didn't really have much of a choice..."

Elecmon crossed his arms, and grumbled angrily. "Yeah yeah whatever..."

The rest of day passed as normal for the two of them, with Leo watching cartoons most of the day. Leo eventually took his sisters out for lunch in the afternoon, while Elecmon stayed home and discovered the joys of cable television. Leo also brought back some food for his new pet when he came home so he wouldn't raid the fridge for snacks and arouse suspiscion.

Evening

As things were begining to settle down, his digivice started to beep, just like the night when he first got it. Leo got up, picked up the device, studied the screen for a second, then looked at his Digimon, and nodded. "I guess it's time..."

Elecmon yawned as he woke up from a long nap. Eager to go back to the Digital World and get in touch with the others, Leo pointed his Digivice at the screen and the two of them were enveloped in a white light. When the light cleared, they had vanished from the bedroom.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi and Agumon
Digidestined of Sincerity
Horoshi Residence, Borough Park, Brooklyn, NYC
Saturday morning

I had just arrived in the apartment after that little excursion, when I realized something. Mom was home, and she'd likely seen the lack of thawing meat. She had intended to make one of her "famous" stews with it, but now we had only frozen meat left. She'd likely be wondering what happened to the meat that was laid out. I tried to sneak into my room but there was no chance of that and she'd seen me. Uhoh.

"Karrrrai!" She said, rolling the R. "Where's the meat I laid out to thaw? You couldn't have eaten it. It's impossible. People don't eat raw meat, so where is it? Did you give it to a stray dog?"

I was extremely embarrassed at that moment and was just trying to look inconspicuous and not suspicious at all. Yea, failing at it. But she did give me a good alibi. "Actually, yes. I gave it to a dog that I heard howling outside. It wouldn't stop and was driving me crazy." I said with a grin, hyperventilating.

"Seriously?" She stared at me sternly as I looked at her and tried to calm down.

"Seriously. Now can I please go to my room and wait for lunch in peace? I'll be very hungry so please make enough food for two." I was thinking Agumon would be wiped when she came to.

"Enough for two? Are you going to have a friend over?" She was still staring at me sternly. "A boy?"

"No! Why would you say that? I just know I'm going to be hungry. I've been looking for a job. I don't have time for boys." I said, calming down a little that she bought the lie about the dog.

"So you keep saying, and I'm starting to have trouble believing you. If I hear the doorbell ring I will know you're lying to me." She said, opening the fridge and pulling out more raw chicken meat in plastic to thaw. "Now I can't make the stew until this meat thaws." She said with an exasperated sigh.

"Can I go to my room now and watch TV? Cartoons will be starting soon and I probably missed some already." I started to walk to my room to get changed out of my street clothes as mom waved me away grumbling to herself about meat not growing on trees.

I spent the rest of the day watching Saturday Morning Cartoons and then playing DMO on my laptop. I'd hatched Renamon a couple of months ago and finally decided to train her. Besides the Agu family, she was my next favorite.

~*~*~

It was late afternoon about to turn evening when I was just about to get off the game and the Digivice started to whistle. It was doing that freaky thing with Skype again from yesterday. Agumon sat up on the bed with a groan. Well, better late than never. Mom had brought in two salads, still expecting a boy to show up, and I'd covered Agumom with some clothes haphazardly. "Why am I covered in clothes?" She said poking out from under my jeans and T-shirts. "I'm hungry."

"I had to hide you from mom, duh. Now help yourself, but quickly." I said, pointing to the salad. "I think we're being summoned, but it wants me to tap Accept on the screen first. I haven't yet."

Agumom ate the salad grumbling about how she prefers meat, then jumped off the table to sit/stand on my lap. I tapped Accept on the Digivice, my laptop screen glowed, and we found ourselves in that visual representation of the internet again.

Last edited: