• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Civil War (Discussion Thread)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Since I haven't heard back from Hotshot or foodguy, I'll be taking over their characters just long enough to have them gutted. Wow. That sounded harsh.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I have written up a reply, and I am interested in the sequel, because I don't think that Kairi had enough time for character development in this one.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I'm about to reveal the traitor's identity. I think it'll be a surprise. Any last guesses?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I've included links to pictures of Imego's new transformation, incase anyone's curious. Also, I'll include his new attacks and their relation to his previous attacks from the Paladin Mode (incase you want to use them in your posts). Keep in mind that they're leagues more powerful.

Twilight Sword = Omni Sword
Exa Crusher = Giga Crusher
Dragon Howl = Positron Laser/Hyper Prominence

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I didn't see any links. And that traitor reveal definately took me by surprise.

And this better end soon, because I'm not sure how long I can last without the banter between Karasu and Rai. xP/=[

Kamotz

God of Monsters
It's like 80-85% done. maybe more. The links are embedded in the text. Click the underlined "Kaiser Mode" and "Imego"

Kamotz

God of Monsters
That was the beauty of my scheme. It was so perfect. The last one you'd expect! And what's more, you never do see his death in the beginning. There's just an explosion.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Ah, good point about the not seeing him get killed thing. And I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't ruining anything by having Kairi teleport everybody back to base.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Ah, just wanted to point out. Imego no longer has access to the Sovereigns' attacks. His own, new attacks are just as powerful, if not stronger. Storyb, you don't have to change what you wrote, just keep it in mind for the future.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Just a question about the sequel. How long after Civil War is the sequel supposed to be? Cause if it's set a couple of years after I have an idea for a character.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yeah. Just a couple years. The timeline basically goes:
End of the Civil War--->a couple years of rebuilding--->GranDracmon

Kamotz

God of Monsters
The world will have basically been working towards creating a single republic, like what the Harmonious Republic was before the Dramon uprising. The Dramon (the many many that survived) have been invited into this new "nation" as a show of good faith and cooperation. And for the "several years of rebuilding" while tensions between groups were high, all were generally vested in the greater good. But GranDracmon comes a few years after the Civil War and completely overruns everything. He twists the world to his own desire and can corrupt the hearts of all but the most noble of Digimon, making them his slaves. With all the great leaders (Apollomon, Dianamon, 3 Great Dramon, etc) dead as of the end of the Civil War, there were few who could unite the Digimon to fight against GranDracmon and those that could were quickly put down.

Basically, Dark Reign starts with our characters in the midst of trying to survive/fight back against GranDracmon. The atmosphere/setting is very "Matrix-esque." With the surface world pretty much a no-man's land (it's really too dangerous to wander around for long periods of time). And most Digimon are in isolated "co-ops" underground. GranDracmon hunts down Digimon with his nearly endless army of Diaboromon and Infermon.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Well, I can certainly say Civil War is a success so far.

And as for that 'Towards our future' line from Ragna, look no further than Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's!

Wyrmflame, Ragna's new sword, is my idea. It allows him to match Imego in a swordfight, which means no more slashing away with Twilight Sword ends it battles.

Wyrmflame also represents a desire for the future, hence why the Digimon Kana on it spell out the word: Future. I've got to admit, giving Ragna a sword has to be one of my best ideas. He is a knight, after all. All the other Royal Knights have a weapon:

Alphamon: Holy Sword Gradalpha, Ouryuken
Omnimon: Grey Sword, Garuru Cannon
Crusadermon: Pile Bunker
Duftmon: Rapier
Sleipmon: Crossbow
Gallantmon: Gram, Aegis, Blutgang, Gungnir
Examon: Lance
UlforceVeedramon: Ulforce Saber, Tensegrity Shield
Magnamon: (Alright, maybe I'm a little off...)
Craniamon: Claiomh Solais, Avalon

See what I mean?

But anyway, Wyrmflame gives Ragna a new attack:

Draconis Flame: Ragna slashes at the opponent with an empowered Wyrmflame, which can cut through almost anything. As he does so, the Digimon Kana on the blade shine with flames, which begin to destroy the data structure around the wound upon penetration.

Everyone, let's make this the best RPG ending we can!