• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Civil War - the *Reboot* (Dicussion)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Me too. But I just had Sura only kill one (in the post I made just a minute ago) because I thought, since Surrak could destroy legions of D-Brigade, I'll just let Sura kill just one right now. I can make it harder to kill though, if that fight wasn't too convincing. XP

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Work been hectic the last couple days, but I will get my next post up for sure on Monday after work.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Is it safe to assume that the next post we do can have them moving and looking for somewhere to recuperate? Or is it all right to say they already made it somewhere to rest?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Is it safe to assume that the next post we do can have them moving and looking for somewhere to recuperate? Or is it all right to say they already made it somewhere to rest?

At the moment we're essentially retreating from battle. The D-Brigade isn't following us, but we don't exactly have any sort of base/safe haven yet. It's fine to have everyone stop and catch their breath/check for injuries, but where we're heading hasn't been revealed yet.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Thanks to Griff's post, now I have a pretty solid idea on what I can post now. I'll hopefully get something up this week. At worst, this weekend. Hopefully not though.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Okay, life has settled down enough for me to finish my last post for Titus's section. I'll be ready to response quicker with my next post.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
So... It's all right to interact with others while getting there, right? If not, I'm just gonna have Sura and Homer following everyone else? Or just interact now before everyone heads off?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So... It's all right to interact with others while getting there, right? If not, I'm just gonna have Sura and Homer following everyone else? Or just interact now before everyone heads off?

Yep interacting is all good.

Board exams are finally over! I have absolutely nothing left to do for the next two months, so I'll be posting more regularly now. On that note, I'm making a post now.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
So... I'm gonna try writing a post and put it up within this week if internet's good. Also, Griff (and to some extent, Tundra, I guess?), if you plan to respond soon, and by some chance after I post, I'm thinking of acknowledging it.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Was wondering, I'm working on my next post too and was wondering if I could speed it to where their already settling in at the empty barracks. I've got a specific scene of character interaction between Titus and Sawyer I want to do and it would work best there rather than still in transition. @Tundra, not sure where you want to with Nika interaction wise at the moment with my guys, but I think Sawyer is up for some banter after he and Titus talk.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Was wondering, I'm working on my next post too and was wondering if I could speed it to where their already settling in at the empty barracks. I've got a specific scene of character interaction between Titus and Sawyer I want to do and it would work best there rather than still in transition. @Tundra, not sure where you want to with Nika interaction wise at the moment with my guys, but I think Sawyer is up for some banter after he and Titus talk.

Yeah, that's fine with me.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Same here. The last week of the month is always the busiest for me with reports for work. I should have my next post up REALLY soon though.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Wasn't sure if it was appropriate to put this up here, but it's an updated profile on Titus for anyone interested.

Name: Titus ‘Finn’ Cloudraker
Species: Saviorhuckmon
Appearance: Wears a blue cape, instead of a red.
Personality: A kind-hearted, compassionate, steadfast, and a bit of a perfectionist. Titus wanders through Eon without a specific destination, helping digimon in need as he travels. He is generally easy-going and quite likeable, making it easy for him to get along with others. Titus rarely exhibits the same savage draconic fury as most members of the hordes, though that’s not to say it’s not there.

An intuitive and skilled fighter, Titus was a squire to his horde chief, who taught him the art of honorable combat and to uphold an antiquated belief system simply known as ‘The Old Code’. Though Titus tends to among those first to join a fight, he is hardly reckless and hotheaded. Instead, he’ll quickly take in the situation calmly and step in to block/return attacks. If talking down an opponent for a peaceful resolution is possible, he’ll be in full support of it. He’ll also place himself in front of weaker digimon to protect them.

He can be very self-critical, when his peaceful resolutions or attempts to help digimon are not successful. His self-confidence in his abilities takes a hit and he’ll bury himself in training and self-discipline till he drops from exhaustion. Just a little more speed, more strength, or more endurance and maybe...just maybe it would have made a difference. Eventually, he’ll pull himself out of that mindset, but generally it’s easier (and quicker) if a someone drags him from his funk.

Titus has made friends and acquaintances in his years of traveling, but only in passing. He has difficulties forming closer or deeper bonds of friendship with other digimon as he’s very single-minded with his focus on his training or current mission. It also doesn’t help that he’s constantly on the move as if something is dragging him, for reasons unknown, across the world of Eon. For that reason, he easily accepts the companionship of Sawyer, his Garbagemon friend.

History: Titus lived a quiet and happy life with his Baohuckmon mother and Wingdramon father in a remote valley away from the other Dragon Hordes. As a young teenaged Huckmon, he was curious and adventurous. He would explore the valleys and gullies near his home and not return home till late in the evening. One day, he returned home to find it in ruin with no sign of his parents anywhere. He searched for days calling out for his parents, before collapsing in exhaustion. He woke up in the strong arms of an old Imperialdramon Paladin Mode hordechief, named Rhaegos, later on and returned with Rhaegos to his horde dwellings.

The horde chief chose to raise Titus as his own son and Titus looked to Rhaegos as a second father. The Imperialdramon discovered Titus had natural ability in the art of combat and a kind heart, a rare combination of traits for those of draconic birth. Inspired, Rhaegos made the young Huckmon his squire and trained him in the ways of Eon’s Guardian Knights from a bygone era and their code of honor. Through harsh and tedious trials, Titus embraced his training with determination and purpose. However, jealousy brewed among his horde members at the special attention and teachings he received from the Imperialdramon. This combined with his training left Titus isolated and alone.

After Titus evolved into Baohuckmon, a powerful Examon was uniting all the hordes under one leadership. The ancient Rhaegos opposed the Khan and challenged him for the right of leadership at Skarrg, the Rage Pit. The battle was brutal and long. The powerful Examon dealt a striking hit to win the challenge and claimed the fealty of Titus's horde. The final blow inflicted upon the elderly Imperialdramon PM weakened his data core and already waning strength. Titus remained distraught at his adoptive father's side until the glow of his dissolving data vanished.

With the passing of his horde chief, Titus was alone once again. With no strong ties with any of his horde sisters or brothers, the Baohuckmon simply left, struck with a wanderlust he hadn’t felt since his childhood.

Titus traveled for a couple of years alone with seemly no direction or purpose, yet, often times he’s in the right place at the right time to aid fellow digimon from natural disasters or raiders. He questioned this ‘nature of coincidence’ early on, but with time he simply trusted his instincts to go where he was needed.

One evening, he stopped to rest at a medium-sized village to witness several digimon throwing produce at a dithering Sukamon in the town market. The next morning word spread around of a string of robberies which occurred during the night and the same Sukamon is blamed. Titus helped sort through the mishap and cleared the Sukamon’s name. The Baohuckmon feels compelled to remain in town for the time being. Days later, raiders came through and set the town on fire. Titus joined the townsfolk in repelling the invaders and getting young and old digimon to safety. Titus realized that Sukamon is missing and returned to the burning town. He found the missing Sukamon pinned under a collapsed wall, pulled the Sukamon free, and both joined the townsfolk, relatively unharmed, in a safe clearing.

Afterwards as Titus prepared to leave, Sukamon comes up to him and introduced himself as ‘Sawyer’ and asked to join ‘Finn’ on his journey. Perplexed, Titus asks Sawyer why he calls him ‘Finn’. Sawyer simply shrugs and says, “Because you’re a Finn.” Titus heartily chuckled and accepted Sawyer’s request. Titus appreciated Sawyer’s friendship as he was the only ‘mon to ever stay with him.

The duo, Finn and Sawyer, journeyed together across the Eight Realms for years afterwards full of misadventures and good times. In that time, Titus evolved to Savior Huckmon and his friend became Garbagemon. But those good times were coming to an end, sightings of desolated villages and crying uprooted digimon became more frequent as the Metal Empire soldiers sought to "uphold the Realmpact and keep the peace" and the common digimon paying the price with no choice. A note of deep sorrow rose within Titus at the wrongness he saw and his slumbering dragon fury flared for the first time. Since his adoptive father's death, Titus found a purpose and knew his time wandering was at an end. Both Finn and Sawyer started hearing rumors of digimon with the ability to stand up to the Metal Empire and sought to find them.

One day, Titus stopped suddenly in his tracks, Sawyer nearly plowing into his friend’s bladed legs. The Savior Huckmon stared off into the west of the fading sun and changed his path to a distant hill. Sawyer merely followed, used to Titus’s subconscious habits. At the crest of the hill, they looked down and found the Ronin Camp of Goliath Leonhardt.

Higher Form/s: Jesmon, Slide Evolution: Cannondramon
Lower Form/s: Baohuckmon--> Huckmon
Other: Titus has yet to achieve his primary mega form, Jesmon. Given the extreme level of skill and experience needed to gain the Jesmon form, Titus opted to train for an alternative form as Cannondramon to balance out his skill set. Currently, he’s only used it once or twice.

Old Code

A knight is sworn to valour
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His word speaks only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So I'm hoping everyone here is still on board with the RPG. I know schools are starting around now-ish, so maybe I'm not as concerned as I should be when it comes to post inactivity. I'll need a roll-call just to make sure everyone is still here.

I'll be posting to try and drum up some more interactions between players, so hopefully that'll help get creative thoughts going.

I've also edited-up a map of Eon showing the territory/borders of the 8 Realms, the capital cities, and some points of interest (that will be updated as we progress through the RPG).

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'm still here. Yeah, school's started, so I'm just trying to get used to things again. I'll try to post in the next couple days.

Cool map. I wish I had the skill to make them. Heh.