• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Civil War - the *Reboot* (Dicussion)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
... Another trope to remove from my list. *deletes it* Anyways, I'll put up a post soon. Is it all right if I have them fighting the Crack Team already? Or about to.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
If you're looking for the original TV Tropes page we had going, check here.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh, I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about my personal list of the tropes I could spot/find tropes of (listed 60 tropes so far). I hope to make a TV Tropes page of this, unless you guys plan on making one yourselves. In which case, I'd just help if I can. I can have Sura and Homer engagibg the Crack Team, right?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I know, I just thought I'd point you in that direction if you were into that sort of thing.

Yes, you can start the fight with the crack team.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Oh, I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about my personal list of the tropes I could spot/find tropes of (listed 60 tropes so far). I hope to make a TV Tropes page of this, unless you guys plan on making one yourselves. In which case, I'd just help if I can. I can have Sura and Homer engagibg the Crack Team, right?

If you want to make a TV Tropes page, all you have to do is edit this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Roleplay/TheDigimonEpicsCivilWarReboot

It's empty right now, but I thought I'd lay the groundwork for you. Though, all I really did was create the URL and it was pretty much made.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Anyways... I'll just repeat it to you Griff... Thanks for doing the groundwork! I listed the tropes I've well...listed so far. I'll add in the details later. If any of you guys notice anything, just tell me! I'll be willing to edit things/stuff in. :) I'll add a character page soon.

EDIT: Aaaaand...I finish the main page in 8 hours, and I put up a character page. Pointing out stuff is still welcome. Very much so.

Last edited:

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Very awesome, Char! It'll make a nice reference page for the characters and events as we go along. Eventually, I'll be introducing my third character Ayas into the story (still figuring out when the right time is) and he can be added to the character list.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
I will get my next post up in a day or so.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Thanks Saber! I'm still editing tropes as we go.

*sees Kamotz post*

So...I feel like I should post something, but I don't really know what else I could have 'em do--oh never mind. I'll think of something.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I've updated the post to (maybe) help you guys post something.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
My lack of reply has been due to company visiting for the last week and a half, but I should be able to grind something out for Sawyer tomorrow evening after work.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Ok, so it's been a week since anyone has posted. What can I do to help you guys out? Are you looking for more direction or more freedom? Let me know and I'll see if I can make it happen.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
I've started a new job, so I've been a little busy while trying to get into the swing of things, but I should be able to finally get a post out on the weekend.

I have no excuse other than a short attention span and forgetful mind. B| I'll post something up in a few hours.

Apologies in advance for this double post. I wanted to mention that I'm posting the first part for now. A personal emergency sort of happened. I'll update it ASAP (hopefully when the emergency is settled, one way or another), unless someone else posts.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I've updated the map of Eon that I posted however long ago. For simplicity's sake, here it is again:

Last edited:

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Cool!

Hey, I was wondering does anyone listen to music that depicts their characters or settings while they write? I'm currently thinking of looking for songs for my characters to help with inspiration. I just happen to think of it when listening to a song called "Destrcuto" by Two Steps From Hell. (on youtube) The song made me think of some of the Crack Team Soldiers marching their way through the forest and tramping everything beneath them.

SCENE WRITING

I can get particularly description when I'm writing a scene that's got a lot going on in the background. With a huge fire burning down the forest there's a lot of action going on for sure and there's different terms for how a fire behaves. I would put the direct link here, but I can't remember if we can do that in this section or not so just google "Wildland Fire terminology" and the first link should be from the USDA Forest Service. It gave me a few ideas on what I could do with Sawyer.

Last edited:

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Just letting you guys know, I updated my previous post with Titus's section.