• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Codename BAN-TYO Discussion Thread

Er...I third that. Ideas seem to come and go, along with a highly frustrating writer's block.

Hotshot

Just a friendly reminder: I've posted and the Florals are under attack. We might want to help them out.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Ah! Thanks for reminding me. For some reason I always forget about posting in Codename until the night, when I always have stuff to do. I'm going to post this morning/afternoon though. *Super-Rai pose*

Zell! Quick! Ready the fire hose! ...No, that's the flamethrower... You know? I see...

I really need to get a post up. I need to psych myself up. Ugh.

By the way, can we directly fight against Lord Legume? Cause I think I'd want Frey to get a piece of him (it would be ironic and easy to play around with, him fighting against a musical digimon).

Hotshot

By the way, can we directly fight against Lord Legume? Cause I think I'd want Frey to get a piece of him (it would be ironic and easy to play around with, him fighting against a musical digimon).

Not yet. I'll reveal his little hiding spot in my next post. He's really not much of a fighter, but he'll be free to attack when I post next.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Ah, I didn't know so much happened here. (how many times have I said that in the past week?)

Anyway, I'm gonna have a post up as soon as I can.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Hotshot, what's the status of Jimmy's group? Are they going to the battle too? Or are they still too far away to be of any use?

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
If it helps Kamotz at all, I've got Versa flying to the scene of the battle.

She's the type to take off like that, and assuming she's flying at top speed, she should easily make it there in time to help.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I've got Lionel on the way to help the queen. And any D-Brigade in his way... well, let's just say they shouldn't get in his way. If they do, they'll be met with his angry side... and you don't want to be on the recieving end of Lionel's angry side... not at all.

I second the question of Jimmy's group. I wanna set Sunda loose again. It's fun setting Sunda loose.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yeah. I have this epic image of Achilles, Sunda, and Jimmy burning a trail through the forest and then erupting into the battle. My only question for this scenario is if Jimmy can keep up with them (I'm not sure how fast FlameWizardmon are on their feet...or Asuramon for that matter. All those arms must be heavy. Regardless I'm itching to get Achilles back involved, I've got some great scenes in mind.

Hotshot

Hotshot, what's the status of Jimmy's group? Are they going to the battle too? Or are they still too far away to be of any use?

Ha. I'm bringing them in next. And as for Jimmy not keeping up with Achilles and Sunda...I think you'll be surprised. He's a wizard, after all...so he's got something up his sleeve.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Ha. I'm bringing them in next. And as for Jimmy not keeping up with Achilles and Sunda...I think you'll be surprised. He's a wizard, after all...so he's got something up his sleeve.

Is it a rabbit?

Tiwaz: WHERE?!

I'll post again after a few other people post. We'll be hearing Zell's mad cackle again soon...

Hotshot

Okay, so Lord Legume's up for grabs now that I've revealed where he's hiding. And you're welcome to try and help Babel out too, if you'd like...but just a head's up: Boltmon's the toughest Digimon we've faced so far. Fighting him's kind of like fighting the Hulk.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
The Hulk if he were holding a giant axe, maybe.

Oh wait...

Though the irony is not lost on me.