• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Codename BAN-TYO Discussion Thread

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Hey, don't look at me, I've got the last post there. I was waiting for Tundra to respond to Light's semi-interaction with Frey. With light, the most subtle of nods is meant to convey a lot, since he really isn't the most talkative guy.

Hotshot

Alright, so my plan was to post in two of our Digimon RPGs tonight, but because my internet crashed unexpectedly (while I was on Serebii, oddly), that hasn't happened yet. Then, when my internet started working again, Serebii crashed for some reason. So neither of those posts have appeared yet.

Though I will say that I'm going to be ending our current fight very soon. Hopefully in my next post. Get ready for revelations, threats, desolation, new plans, and explosions!

Hotshot

Alright, so that fight's over and done with now, and I think you may be able to guess what we're going to do next.

...remember way back when I asked you guys to come up with Slide Digivolutions for your characters? Yeah, we'll be using those soon.

That should be fun. Are we going undercover, then? I hope we don't have any bad actors in the group...

And with that, I'm positive that we do. xD

Hotshot

Yeah, we'll be going undercover alright. And we'll have bad actors alright. But we'll also have some pretty epic revelations, some new faces, some new bad boys, and we might make it out alive!

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So...what should we be doing now, other than recovering from battle? I'm not really sure Ryu is in much shape to do anything at this point after the beating he took from the Boltmon and what he inflicted on himself. What should--oh wait, I've got an idea.

But I think I'll wait for someone else to post since I've got the otherwise most-recent one.

Hotshot

So...what should we be doing now, other than recovering from battle? I'm not really sure Ryu is in much shape to do anything at this point after the beating he took from the Boltmon and what he inflicted on himself. What should--oh wait, I've got an idea.

But I think I'll wait for someone else to post since I've got the otherwise most-recent one.

Basically, we're all gathering our wits after our (quite literally) most heated battle yet. We've got a lot to think about now-- Are there any survivors? What do we do with them? What's to become of the once-beautiful, but now destroyed Floral city? What are we going to do about Isabella's sister...sentenced to death?

Due to internet-at-home related problems, I don't think I can. Unless I decide to harbor a cafe and do nothing but snack and net there.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I could get a post up, but I'd posted last (before Hotshot, at least) and figured I'd wait to let someone else go so I could do a bit of character interaction afterwards.

Hotshot

Alright, so I'm going to try my best to move us along soon...no time for posting in quite a while, though, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll have one up soon (since no one else has posted anything).

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Okay, I'm gonna really really really try to get a post up today or tomorrow, though it doesn't look like there's much of a rush...no offense meant, Hotshot. It'll essentially be Achilles po'd at everyone for ignoring Ryu just lying there like a barely-breathing slab of meat. He's in really rough shape since A). his heart almost gave out, and B). he got uber-trashed by a Mega.

Hotshot

Okay, I'm gonna really really really try to get a post up today or tomorrow, though it doesn't look like there's much of a rush...no offense meant, Hotshot. It'll essentially be Achilles po'd at everyone for ignoring Ryu just lying there like a barely-breathing slab of meat. He's in really rough shape since A). his heart almost gave out, and B). he got uber-trashed by a Mega.

No offense taken. I haven't posted yet because I was gone all weekend for a big 5k race. Which I won. And now I'm back and ready to post!

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Hey, congrats. Have you been taking lessons from Nocchi?

Disguises:

Babel: ?
Jimmy: Sorcerymon
Mist: ?
Lionel: Mistymon
Sunda: SkullMeramon
Ryu: Hisyarumon
Achilles: ExVeemon
Light: WereGarurumon
Cael: Growlmon
Erthint: Coredramon (Green)
Zell: MegaSeadramon