• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Dark Reign (Discussion Thread)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Posted with permission from Razor Leaf...again, not the right sequence of caps, but you get the idea.

Anyway, here's where all further non-signup related discussion can go. So...any questions, concerns, or random comments (about the RPG) can go here.

Enjoy yourselves!

SEVEN BLACK HANDS:
Lazarus (Piedmon): crazy and unpredictable. And he's insane...He has all these abilities that can either turn attacks back on your or totally throw you off your guard. And he's extremely skilled with a blade, like a psycho surgeon.

Siegfried (ChaosGallantmon): is skill, power, and intensity. He's basically everything Ajax is trying to be, but he's already acheived that and taken it to the next level.

Marduk (DarkCherubimon): Has psychic powers (telekinesis), is totally merciless and cruel. He has great physical strength and has regenerative powers.

Azazel (ShadowSeraphimon): He is tremendously powerful, commanding great quantities of dark and unholy energy. He is tremendously skilled and knowledgable. He also possesses great speed.

Belial (MaloMyotismon): He has immense physical strength, durability, and power. He is murderous like nothing else and is merciless.

Nidhogg (DexDorugoramon): He has umatched savagery which makes him unpredictable, and immense physical strength. He is brutal and doesn't waste time or energy when in battle. What's more, his regenerative healing factor, can heal him from even the most deadly wounds, and he can call upon the Black King's power to revive his soldiers.

Abaddon (Arkadimon):

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Well, it's nice to have a discussion thread again.

Hey, in the last one, I managed to accurately predict at least one bit of the end of Civil War (Hyperion using All Delete.)

What great predictions will I make here? Well, not Strom's Digivolved Form, I can bet that!

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So, let's start a new guessing game. Who do you think are the Seven Black Hands? Basically GranDracmon's seven big baddies. I'll clear up some guesses, none of them are the Seven Demon Lords.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'm afraid to make any more predictions. I don't want to be the cause of any more spoilers.

I actually think I might have a guess... but, again, I don't want to try.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Nah, go for it. They're not really big surprises. One is showing up in my next post actually...though he's probably the most boring (not personality-wise, he's actually pretty entertaining).

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'll guess one is that Siegfried ChaosGallantmon you gave that chant for.

As for the others, I'd say one could be a Venom/MaloMyotismon. Another could be an Arcadimon.

My guesses so far.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Well, I was wondering what ever happened to the leaders like Aegyptu and- err- the TyrantKabuterimon, and I thought that they might have been turned evil or something but I forget how many territories there were- probably less than 7, so my guess is probably wrong.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, there you go with the first!

Piedmon...not a very exciting choice, but he's crazy dangerous, and kinda insane...like the Joker.
ChaosGallantmon is also right.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yes to Foodguy, no to Griff.

EDIT: Meh, suspense is stupid. Let the conversations comence

Piedmon
ChaosGallantmon
DarkCherubimon
ShadowSeraphimon
DexDorugoramon
MaloMyotismon
Arkadimon

Last edited:

Hotshot

Well...if I remember correctly (it was so long ago that I read V-Tamer), Zero (Taichi's UlForceVeedramon Future Mode) beat it, so maybe it won't be a problem for Balion. xD

Hotshot

Haha. UlForceVeedramon is the fastest of the Royal Knights, so an average UlForceVeedramon (such as Balion) will probably be pretty fast too. As for strength, I'm not sure. I don't remember much from V-Tamer.

EDIT: Oh, and I posted the little chant thing for Karasu in the RPG thread. Tell me what you think/what can be improved on.