• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Dark Reign (Discussion Thread)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Okay, I think I'll post once more, and then you should all finish what you plan to do for the fight with Samhain, b/c once I post again (after that "once more") it'll be the end. If there's nothing left that you have planned, let me know so I can just post his end.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'm pretty much done except for the final Wyrmflame thing, which is after Samhain gets beaten anyway.

But I'm wondering about Thanatos... I was thinking that since Samhain keeps him alive, if we beat Samhain Thanatos dies again... maybe...

Well, it's been a pleasure!

Hotshot

...I don't think I have anything else to say...other than an epilogue sort-of-thing...

So...unless Griff says otherwise, I think it's about time we killed off Samhain. (Just please make sure I have a chance to post one last time...for closure!)

Yay! Closure!

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
My characters are also satisfied with the damage they dealt, as am I. I only need the epilogue post I think (maybe another one too, depending on your guys' posts.)

Yup, it's been awesome indeed. We have a great little RPGing crew here and we know each other's strengths and weaknesses for the most part (heh, it kinda sounds like the Avengers.) I hope for more.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So...if everyone's done, I can finish the fight with my next post. Might be up by tomorrow.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, the last post is there. Hope you all get the same tingly hopeful feeling I did when reading it. See you in Unholy Crusade

Hotshot

An epic ending for an epic RPG.

And, Kamotz, just wanted you to know...I've got goosebumps from that ending of yours. From all of our endings.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I have to agree whole-heartedly. Now I have a stupid grin plastered on my face and I know I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. xD

I sure hope that we get to see our characters again in that crossover, post-Holy Crusade.

And by the way, I personally found that this song was the perfect music track to sum up the mood of our endings. That's just me though. There's the link for anyone who's interested.

Song

Alas, there's still many mysteries left unsolved. Will Hyperion ever find Yggdrasil? Will Nova ever go after Strom? Who won the race: Rai or Karasu?

Last edited:

Hotshot

I have to agree whole-heartedly. Now I have a stupid grin plastered on my face and I know I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. xD

I sure hope that we get to see our characters again in that crossover, post-Holy Crusade.

And by the way, I personally found that this song was the perfect music track to sum up the mood of our endings. That's just me though. There's the link for anyone who's interested.

Song

Alas, there's still many mysteries left unsolved. Will Hyperion ever find Yggdrasil? Will Nova ever go after Strom? Who won the race: Rai or Karasu?

Luckily for me, it's morning here...so I have some time to get over how awesome the endings were...not that it'll help. I probably won't be able to sleep either.

I'm listening to the song right now...and I have to agree with you. It wraps things up rather nicely.

...and for the mysteries...well...we may never know. I wouldn't be surprised if Rai and Karasu tied. Again.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Luckily for me, it's morning here...so I have some time to get over how awesome the endings were...not that it'll help. I probably won't be able to sleep either.

I'm listening to the song right now...and I have to agree with you. It wraps things up rather nicely.

...and for the mysteries...well...we may never know. I wouldn't be surprised if Rai and Karasu tied. Again.

Let's hope that's not the case! No, I'm definately not biased in favour of having a cross-over/sequel. Not in the slightest.

Anyways, time to think about my Holy Crusade characters.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
The next installment will answer at least one of Griff's mysteries, and it'll reveal many more...I think. It should be fun. I'm glad I've got Unholy Crusade to distract me while I' work on the next one.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I sure hope so.

Ah, damnit! I just realized, I completely forgot to have Strom say something to Osiris in my epilogue post! It was like the first thing I planned for it too! I'm gonna edit it in.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Yeah, Unholy Crusade will be VERY fun indeed.

Speaking of which, I'd better get a discussion thread for it before this one gets closed because we're going off topic!

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yeah. PM Razor, he prefers that to the visitor message.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I hope we get it soon.

Anyways, to be relevant, the part I added was Strom saying "Thank you" to Osiris, as a callback to Azazel's lecture to Osiris about the burdens on leadership and how they wouldn't be grateful to him and whatnot. Well... Strom just proved him wrong!

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I completely forgot Azazel's lecture.

I was thinking of sending you a scathing PM for adding one sentence to your post for Osiris... but now I think I'm very satisfied with that one sentence!

Anyway, I'll send RaZoR LeAf the PM in a minute, I've been busy with stuff again... like my 5D's fic.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Heh, well, you're welcome, I think? I certainly wouldn't risk losing the moment of the mood with Strom going over to Nova if it weren't for a good reason. I guess I should be more clear with my references in my posts in the future or maybe Strom's too sentimental for my own good. =P