• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Rave

Banned

Anzua2

...No, they are saying that it looks lame. They then say that Jetix promos make everything look lame, intentionally making their point moot.

Rave

Banned
The last few seasons were lame anyway, so meh.

Yeah, it began to go downhill as soon as the Oni Mask arc came into play.

ah... I see.

I hope they keep the first japanese opening as the opening for the english dub. I just love that song...

Not likely...

They are gonna have a US Digimon OP. Just like the other Digimon series in the past.

Last edited:
Not likely...

They are gonna have a US Digimon OP. Just like the other Digimon series in the past.

Never said it was going to happen. I was wishing for it. I hope, however, that they don't use the same "Digimon! Digital Monsters! Digimon are the champions!" theme. That gets boring after a while.

Anzua2

Which will be horrible, make my ears bleed, and make me want the 4kids pirate rap.

Rave

Banned
Which will be horrible, make my ears bleed, and make me want the 4kids pirate rap.

Oh god, please don't remind me.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
DDS is Funi? I don't think so, isn't it Sensation?

Wrong--Studiopolis. Sensation Animation did Frontier.

Besides, I don't see a single Funi VA on the cast list, do you?:p

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I so wanted to see this show, but I don't have Jetix on toon disney. I'm so mad

Kamai

Garmmon

FUN :D
Ugh, no. The 'classic' theme was horrible to me. 'DI DI DI DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS...' Considering I watch little of the US dub, it's only until there I can remember the lyrics. Except maybe the 'change into Digital Champions to save the Digital World'.

Hope they make a new song which would be better sounding. Heck, I hope Youtube doesn't go around deleting anime vids. I so want to see Savers dub D:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm pretty sure Nimoy confirmed that there would indeed be a new theme. I mean come on, Frontier had a new theme, there's no way they'd go back to the old one even if they *did* have the rights.

And Frontier's dub theme rocked. But not as much as the Italian dub theme.