• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Devil's Ascent (Discussion Thread)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So we've moved on to Lust. Domain of Lilith. Filled with bellowing Revenants and hail and lightning and wind.

And Lilith is freed from her imprisonment now. As Mephistopheles descends deeper and deeper into the Pit, Lilith...rises.

The Blackest Night falls from the skies. The Darkness grows and all Light dies. He craves your hearts and your demise. By His black hand, the damned shall Rise.

...it's all connected.​

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
<whistle> Somebody bring an umbrella? Short post on my part. It seemed longer while writing it...

These revenants can't do anything but wail in agony at us, right?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Right. They're just wailing wind. You barely even see them, and can't really make out features. Just distorted shapes in the wind

Well, this is going to be fun. I'm glad I didn't bring in Scharlach. And I assume we'll be seeing Lilith first...I'd hate for the group to suddenly get separated. >.<

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yes, it is good...for him. He'd probably be swept up and zapped by lightning. Because that's what the Lust Circle does to those within. The Digimon who have less control over their desires (of any sort - of the flesh, of the mind, of the spirit, for power, for victory, for anything) are battered by hail and rain, and swept up by tearing winds, and struck by lightning. Even Michael, with an entire lifetime of temperance and learning to control his desires with duty, can only just barely stand.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Huh? Landed. We already did. Michael is struggling to stay on his feet. Nocchi is walking. I dunno why you think landing is such a big thing that it nees it's own event.

So we're not fighting any of the demon lords, yeah? In any case, I regret to say that I won't be able to make a post until this Saturday when our sports week (and more free time for me) starts. Also, is everyone affected by the cold sludge, or is it another circle thing where only people who let themselves be a glutton are affected?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
1. But I wrote that we're running smack-dab into a waiting Beelzebub...

2. Everyone is affected. It's just cold slush and gruel. It'll be harder for the Gluttonous to move through it, but everyone is affected by it.

1. But I wrote that we're running smack-dab into a waiting Beelzebub...

2. Everyone is affected. It's just cold slush and gruel. It'll be harder for the Gluttonous to move through it, but everyone is affected by it.

1. Some things /can/ be lost in transition, you know, so I only asked a question since I wasn't quite sure.
2. Kay, thanks. Looks like ground - or rather - gruel battle is going to be difficult for those who are land bound. Not looking forward to this mess...

EDIT: Sorry for the long wait and short post. My supposedly stress-free week turned really hectic really fast.

Last edited:

Hotshot

These past two weeks have been really crazy for me. I'll try to have a post up as soon as I can.

(Can we have a pie-eating contest with Beelzebub?)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I'm giving it 4 days until someone else posts. Then it'll have been an entire month with only two posts, and I'll have no reason to continue this.

Hotshot

I've just been too busy as of late. Nearly four weeks of nothing but papers, tests, and other commitments (like important meetings and interviews for scholarships) have not left me with time to even get on Serebii (much less post). If I can get away from the busyness of life to post soon, I will, but the internet (aside from emails and research) hasn't been too much of a priority for me lately.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, if that's the general consensus, then I suppose that's what I'll do.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I was talking with smb and Tundra, and Hotshot's pretty busy, so yeah. I'll take my characters and say 'It's been fun rping with you all. Hope to do it again in the future.'

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, if the four of you have already decided, I guess that's that. I'll probably post a summary of the end of DA from where we left just to close things off.

Hotshot

Hey, it's been fun. I had some big plans, but no time to implement them. If life ever settles back down, and all of us are able to get active on here again, we should tag-team another one of these. I'll give Nocchi, Gigas, Ivy, and Sha a breather and let 'em join Rai and Karasu for a little bit.

'Til next time.