1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon: Devil's Ascent (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Kamotz, Aug 29, 2010.

1. TheSequelReturns

TheSequelReturns Phantom Thief

Well, looks like I got back just in time for the real party to start eh?

I've finally got internet access again! Huzzah!

Now I can stop making excuses and get back to posting.

Its going to be fun to try to come up with a handwave for missing all the action I did. /sarcasm.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. Griff4815

Griff4815 No. 1 Grovyle Fan

Yay! You're back! I'm pretty sure that Marcus is still alive, so you could probably have Justin take him down or whatever you want to do there.

3. TheSequelReturns

TheSequelReturns Phantom Thief

Yeah, I really need to do something about that.

And a lot of other things TBH. Goodness, I've got my work cut out for me catching up on everything.

4. Griff4815

We'll give you time to get your two cents in before moving into hell, I'm sure. You can do it, Sequel!

So should we be attacking these escaping demons now? Or just reacting and stuff?

5. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

You could but there's thousands spilling out over the sky. It be like trying to stop a flood. Pretty pointless

6. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

So unless anyone has any objections, I'm going to move things forward soon. I don't want to lose the little bit of forward momentum we've managed to get going.

7. Griff4815

Heh, that argument was completely unplanned. It was supposed to just be about Fenrir's new form, but everytime Tundra and I do a collaborative scene with Tiwaz and Fenrir, it always seems to end up in a massive argument between the two characters. Though this one was particularly severe...

I sure hope Sha or Gigas can break the tension. If we're going into the Inferno, it's best to do so with smiles on our faces. (I'm also very surprised the S-bomb that was dropped wasn't auto-censored...)

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  8. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Everyone who's planning to leave a character behind when we head into the Inferno, remember that there won't be anything involving those characters until we exit it. Fair warning.

9. I think the only one's who are going to be left behind are Justin and Shoon.

Also, I'll see if I can squeeze out a short post with Cresil. Don't wait on me though.

10. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Well, there's still Tia and Kole that I need to figure out. Is it really just those two? I thought there was talks of the others. But that's fine.

11. Hotshot

Hotshot Don't ask questions.

If it's all the same, I'm going to have Ivy stay behind to take care of the injured. And also for a reason I'll explain in my post. Working on that post now, and then I'll be ready to jump into the inferno.

Edit: I hope Sha and Gigas broke the tension enough for you back there, Griff.

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  12. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

So that makes it Shoon, Justin, and Ivy staying behind. And I'll just come out and say here that Thor and Svarog will be staying too. Someone has to hold down the fort. And I've been neglecting Michael and Samael recently, so that'll make sure I focus on them.

Does anyone have any idea for how we can follow Mephistopheles in? Or are we back to yelling at one anther for not cooperating with how we're cooperating?

13. Griff4815

Heheh, yup.

I assumed we'd be going in through that chasm, but then again, I've been a little bit confused about the entrances. Where did Meph go in? And did the place he went close behind him?

14. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

There was only ever one huge boiling molten hole. First about a billion and a half demons came spilling out. And Mephistopheles walked in while that was still a portal. Then by "closing" it, he seemed to prevent us from coming in after him. So now it's just a big molten hole in the ground. If you want to jump into one of those, be my guest. But I don't think anyone beyond Svarog, Tiwaz, and Vritra would enjoy it.

15. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

All my characters are going in. Bedivere wants Mephistopheles' head because he's pissed about being tricked again, Caradoc has business in the Inferno, Vritra wants Mephisto's head, and Guinier wants to help the team in general. So. Yeah.

It occurs to me, Kamotz, we still haven't sorted Vritra's divine spark due to the timeskip. We should probably get sorting that out... though I suppose Tiwaz could help if necessary.

16. Griff4815

Ah, okay. I get it now. In that case, the PMs/we should probably put their/our thinking helmets/caps on.

I edited my post slightly in light of this clarification.

17. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Send me a PM with how you were thinking of doing it.

18. Griff4815

Well, that was the only way that I can think of to get into the Inferno.

19. Well, someone could always bully Cresil into trying to open it. Magic for magic after all. There's also Sammy, who's a demon himself, no?

Also, who are we waiting for to post? Or is this another stall? o~o

20. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

We're waiting for me. But I'm being lazy and also super busy.