• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Devil's Ascent (Discussion Thread)

Hotshot

I'm going to try to have a post up sometime tonight, if possible. I'm assuming Sha should be the last one in, right? So when I post I'll probably mention everyone else going through the portal before I do Sha's part, but you guys can still address your characters going in on your own.

Hotshot

Hey, sorry for the double post, but I figured it's been long enough and I really needed to let you guys know...

You know how every year, about this time, I have to go on a camping trip for about a week and a half? Well, I have to go on one of those again. So, starting Wednesday, I will be without internet for a while… So if we could hold off on fighting the Big Bad Seven for at least that time, that would be fantastic.

I kinda feel bad about asking that right now, but then again, I kinda don’t...because we just went on a semi-long hiatus for no reason other than Kamotz not having any time or motivation. And during that time I was completely free to post every day had the opportunity arisen. Not so anymore, unfortunately. Sorry about that.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
That's actually pretty convenient this time, I'm taking a 7 day tour out in the US Midwest ending with an additional 3 night stay in Vegas. That starts next Sunday, so I won't be posting much in that time. After that it really depends on how well my new treatments go getting me back to my regular self again and getting me all healed up...and off the ridiculous number or other mess I'm on that keep me working at half capacity. Hopefully all goes well and I'm back to 100% come the end of June.

Hotshot

Sweet. Thanks, guys. 'Preciate it. Also, are we just jumping right into the fight with the Seven, or is there more to the lowest levels of Hell?

Edit: Never mind. Just saw Griff's visitor message from Kamotz. Limbo it is then. (So basically, this is Dante's Inferno: Digimon style?)

Last edited:
...Huh, I guess this means we might end up seeing digimon we've already met down there. Then again, as far as we've, it seem like only demons are in there and not tortured souls like in Dante's...though if I'm wrong, I wouldn't be displeased. It would make a lot of things interesting.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I just got back from my trip and finished a medical treatment this morning. I'm hoping to have a post up by tomorrow night.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Update: still working on that post. Things are very slow-going for me right now. Hopefully I'll get back in a groove (if not MY groove) this week, but there's no telling. Chronic disease and recovering from septic shock really kicks your *** for a while, I'm learning.

Hotshot

Whew. Just got back. Super fun time, but I'm ready for some relaxation at long last. And some devil-butt-kicking. Lots of that.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Okay...so...I'm not gone, I've just been very very very very busy with work overseas, a summer class, getting my health back on track (which makes writing almost impossible), work NOT overseas, actual profitable writing, and making time for the rest of my life-stuffs (writing, girlfriend, dog, writing, travel, family, hobbies, writing, etc.), so I've had to put RPGs on hold. I'm hoping that in the next few days I'll be able to pick things up a little. I miss all the RPGing fun. So never fear, I'm still here, working, thinking, planning, plotting our dooms.

That's not as reassuring as you make it sound, but I miss having fun with my characters, so I can't wait!

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So I'm still waiting for Hotshot and Sequel. Post or let me know what's keeping you. Otherwise I have to cut you. Now that I'm back in better health (and time), it's the only way I can keep this going myself; if we have a consistent posting flow. Otherwise, if we keep starting and stopping, I'll have to shut this down.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
My apologies Kamotz, I had midterms this week. As of now, that's all over with and I'm looking at a solid month at least of low-work/high free time.

That said, I'll have a post up in this and AC in short order.

Hotshot

Hey, sorry. I was in Montana on a week-long hiking trip with no internet-access. Hence why you haven't heard anything from me since, like, August 3rd. I'm going to get a post up within a couple hours.

Edit: Okay, posted. I had to edit it, though, because I didn't realize that the deepest-desire-dreams needed to be depressing. It makes sense, though. I just didn't think about it at first. Anyway, both dreams are depress-ified now.

I say 'both' because I only gave desire-filled dreams to Gig and Nocchi. Sha doesn't strike me as the type to (1) have an overpowering desire at this point, and (2) fall into a hellish trance. I mean, he is a god-demon-angel-hybrid, after all.

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Heh, plus he's Sha. Well, looks like everybody's posted for Limbo. Hooray! I guess this means we're moving on soon. Things can only get better for our characters, right? Right?