• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Devil's Ascent (Discussion Thread)

So I assume that the Chessmon group'll head to the Chessmon Kingdoms come daylight while the Mephisto group'll stay for a while and figure out what to do next, yeah?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Come daylight both groups will go their own way. The Chessmon group to the Chess Kingdom and the Mephisto group to Hadrael's Mission.

Hotshot

Nyeeeeh. I hate making decisions like these. I think I'd like to experience both sides...

So I'll start writing a post and see where I go with it. Yeah. Improvisation.

Edit: Alright, so I'm gonna send Gigas and Ivy to the Chessmon Kingdom, and keep Nocchi and Sha with the Mephistopheles group.

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Team Chessmon:
Caradoc
Guinier
Pyra
Gigas
Ivy
Kole
Tia

Team Killing Mephistopheles:
Bedivere
Vritra
Michael
Gunnar
Barachiel
Khep
Hira
Sha
Nocchi

Undecided:

Aeria
Shoon
Duo
Lucia
Justin
Thor
Samael

Team Chessmon:
Caradoc
Guinier
Pyra
Gigas
Ivy
Kole
Tia
Aeria
Shoon

Bedivere
Vritra
Michael
Gunnar
Barachiel
Khep
Hira
Sha
Nocchi
Cresil

Undecided:
Duo
Lucia
Justin
Thor
Samael

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
So:

Team Chessmon:
Caradoc
Guinier
Pyra
Gigas
Ivy
Kole
Tia
Aeria
Shoon
Lucia
Justin

Team Killing Mephistopheles
Bedivere
Vritra
Michael
Gunnar
Barachiel
Khep
Hira
Sha
Nocchi
Cresil
Duo

Undecided:
Thor
Samael

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Team Chessmon:
Caradoc
Guinier
Pyra
Gigas
Ivy
Kole
Tia
Aeria
Shoon
Lucia
Justin
Thor
Tiwaz/Tyr

Bedivere
Vritra
Michael
Gunnar
Barachiel
Khep
Hira
Sha
Nocchi
Cresil
Duo
Samael

Looks like we're divided up evenly, more or less. I didn't expect that.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Now we're just waiting to see where Azur (and Scar) go/es. Just a point of fact, the monastery the killing mephisto group just found is...or was...the home/base of Constantine and his newly formed Knights Templar.

Final line up of groups then:

Team Chessmon:
Caradoc
Guinier
Pyra
Gigas
Ivy
Kole
Tia
Aeria
Shoon
Lucia
Justin
Thor
Tiwaz/Tyr

Bedivere
Vritra
Michael
Gunnar
Barachiel
Khep
Hira
Sha
Nocchi
Cresil
Duo
Samael
Azur
Scar

I hate to keep Zur away from Pyra, but hey, a coin flip is a coin flip. I'm going to hide myself from his wrath now. >.>

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Now the questions come up? What will we find in the Chess Kingdom? Who will lead that group there, Tiwaz or Thor? What did they find at the monastery? Who destroyed it? Where is Sir Constantine?

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I've just realized this, but Sir Constantine is white... and that gives me a very bad feeling. I won't spoil anyone as to why... but suddenly I'm dreading things a lot...

As for who destroyed it, I'd assume War. Sir Constantine was likely there, and shamed or not, he's still a Royal Knight. The Peacemakers are likely the only Digimon on the planet otherwise who can claim to have overcome him, and even then it took Svarog, who's among our strongest. So either Mephistopheles himself did it, or War did, or some servant of equal power we have yet to encounter.

As for Chess Kingdom, oppression, fear, Chessmon. It's the Red Chessmon in charge, now who does that remind everyone of? Armed revolution, the former rulers executed... this is sounding very familiar...

I pity Thor if he tries to stop Tiwaz from taking charge. Unless he knows Tiwaz's secret weakness... that is...

...is this how it felt like for you guys during Dark Reign? o_O

White, eh? Suddenly having...ominous ideas. >.<

I'm with smb on who destroyed the monastery, but perhaps it's also has to do with another seal? Just when you think you're right, something else comes up, so I'm not exactly sure.

As for who will lead the group...I'm not sure, but I'll be eating popcorn and watching. xD

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Ah yes, the speculation. I missed this part, though I missed the great revelations even more. You'll all learn the answers to these questions very soon. The Thor-Tiwaz question, maybe not. We'll see how that resolves.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Time to start getting used to paranoia and forboding again...

I editted my post by the way since I didn't notice Hotshot posted before I did. I couldn't resist adding a few puns.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So here's the low-down on what's going on. Team "Kill Mephisto/stop the seals" is going to try and stop Nekron from rising. He'll need some help rising, so there's probably gonna be some resistance along the way. Team "Investigate the Chessmon" is in the midst of confronting the Red Queen and we're gonna get to the bottom of what's going on there. Then there's the chance of Barachiel staying back to guard the mission.

Let's see how this plays out, eh? Any questions, concerns?

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I think I probably will have Barachiel stay behind. I have some questions that I'm going to PM you, though.

Didn't Tiwaz completely level the temple back when we were fighting for the Black Sword with the Royal Knights? And for the Chessmon group, should be starting to grill her right now?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Tiwaz may have completely leveled the temple, but that doesn't mean the site isn't still there, still saturated with Death-X plague. And you can start grilling whenever you wish and however you wish.