• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Digital Destiny

OOC: Eh, I don't know, I guess one person misinterpreted it, then another...and so on...
---------------------------------------------
"Everyone, now's our chance for an all out attack!" shouted Moon, grabbing everyone's atention.

Watching from the brush like a pair of Viet Cong, the Duo looked and saw what was happening.

"Should we wait and make some big heroic finishing blow?" Saul asked,
"Hmmm, we could, and I'd like that, but on the other hand, if we wait, we could miss our chance, or worse, its power could regenerate..." Nathan commented,
"Regenerate...can it do that?!" Saul questioned,
"You know more about Digimon than I do Saul, I have an idea, lets flip this rock, if it lands on this side, we wait, on the other side, we strike now" Nathan said hurridly, still keeping a hawk's eye on the battle,

Nathan tossed the stone into the air, and it landed back down with a thud, it was on the other side, which meant the strike.

Nathan sighed, "I'm going to absolutely
hate myself for letting someone else take the credit for this...but...LET'S KICK SOME DEMON BUTT!"
Saul got his energy going, and soon was fully charged,
"This is going to hurt you more than it will hurt me... and it won't hurt me at all. ELECTRIC Cloud!" Saul mused,

The Black thunder cloud detonated on the Vilemon, paralyzing it, and preventing it from doing any more attacks, but not killing the thing.

Both Nathan and Saul both watched as there was no detonation, and no death.

Saul shook his head, "It didn't kill it..."
Nathan was saddened and fuming the same time "Now we can't get any of the glorious praise that we deserve"...

Hotshot

((OOC: Guys, Vilemon is at the base of the cliff. Please pay attention. I'll let it slide this time.))

"Kappa, can you get us up there?!"

"Sure thing, Captain Frankie!" Kappa replied, giving his partner a thumb's up, "Hop on!"

"Wha-what?!" Frankie exclaimed, looking down at the turtle Digimon, "You want me to climb on your back?!"

"Uh-huh," the Kamemon answered with a nod, "Let's go!"

Frankie clutched the turtle Digimon's helmet and climbed onto his shell. As soon as Kappa was sure that his baggage was aboard, he spun the trackball on his stomach and leaped to his belly. The Rookie level Digimon was instantly sent rocketing forward. As the two approached the rock wall in front of them, Kappa propelled himself off his stomach using his free hands, and dashed up the side of the cliff. As he ran, the Kamemon began slowing down, due to his...excessive...weight.

Acting quickly, Frankie lunged off of Kappa's back and grabbed onto the rock wall with his left hand. With his right he clutched Kappa's tail, preventing the Digimon from falling to his eminent doom.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In a matter of seconds, the two had scaled the rock wall and were facing Vilemon, who, in turn, was facing several of their team members...

"Alright, everybody! Let's blow this guy to smithereens!"

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Ace and Dracomon, who had quickly climbed to the top, watched as the battle slowly moved to the top of the cliff.

"Should we help, Ace?" Dracomon asked.

Ace shrugged. "It's turning into quite the mess... chances are there'll be more friendly fire than anything else."

"Yeah right," Dracomon dismissively said. "Y' want ta be a coward like those guys?" he asked, pointing around a to a few people who weren't fighting.

"I'm not a coward... Can you breath fire or anything?"

"Baby Breath!" Dracomon spat out orange flame onto the ground in demonstration.

"'Not a baby', right..." Kevin muttered, grinning.

"IT'S JUST AN ATTACK NAME!" Dracomon shot back.

Kevin laughed and gave him a pat on the back. "Fine fine, just use that attack on him and try not to hit anyone else."

"Sounds like a plan, mate! Baby Breath!"

Teebird

"Sting, i'm so sorry, this is my fault!" said Marik sincerley.

"It isn't your fault Mare, I was protecting you because your my partner, but most of all, my best friend."

"Oh Sting."

Just as Marik finished talking, he herad a loud explosion. The other tamers were still caught up with that Vilemon. Suddenly Sting struggled, but eventually got up.

"Sting what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm not hurt that bad, i can still help."

Marik stared at Sting. The little Worm-like Digimon, was so determined, more than Marik had ever been in the real world. Suddenly Marik got the feeling that he would learn alot from his new friend.

"....Alright!" said Marik more confidenly than he had ever been,"let's show 'em who's boss!"

"That's what I like to hear! Silk Thread!" and once again, Sting shot a long thread out of his mouth, which was tipped with a very long, sharp needle.

It made contct but didn't seem to phase the evil digimon.

"Ngh, we need every one to help!"

niedude

Don't forget to grin
"......... Umm....." sighed Moon, looking up at the towering cliff.

"How did he get up there? he asked, quite puzzled.

"I dunno... He flew?" said Rai trying to come up with an answer.

"He had a hole in his mouth!" Gabumon facepalmed as he pointed out the paradoxes.

"I dunno... Data can.... Look whatever, I just know we can't climb that ourselves," Rai regretfully admitted.

"Can't Wormon pull us up?" imagined Moon.

"The heck should I know? I barely know who Wormon is!"

"I'll ask-" Moon was interrupted by the sound of explosions and crumbling rocks coming from the top.

"Maybe we'll let them finish first..." Rai sighted.

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
When Raito noticed all the commotion, he stops shaking and there was no more fear in him. Now, all he wanted to do was fight. "Come on, Nate", said Raito, "we need to help fight!"

"Are you sure that your up to it?” asked Nate.

"Of course I am! I've been waiting for a real fight for a while now", explained Raito.

At this Raito screamed, "METAL CANNON!" and a beam of silver light came out of his mouth.

"Wow! Is that your main attack?!?” asked Nate still looking at what was left of the silver light in awe.

"Sure is! Now come on, let’s make ourselves useful and delete this evil!” said Raito with might and bravery in his voice.

"Now you’re sounding even more like that anime and manga character. It's kinda creeping me out", said Nate in a playful way.

"What is he? Some type of super hero that's trying to save the world."

"No, he is a 17 year old guy killing criminals to make the world a better place with the help of a note book and a shinigami".

"Wow. That is scary"

With this Raito told Nate to get on his back.

"Wha-"

"Just get on I have long legs, it won’t be a big deal", said Raito after cutting Nate off.

Nate looked at his legs. They were long and so he jumped on to rush down to the fight.

Wow, Raito is determined , thought Nate.

"I feel like a coward with this whole hit and run thing." Saul sighed,
"Hey, he who Fights and Runs away lives to fight another day." Nathan mused to his ally,
"Yeah, but the Real Saul of Israel wasn't a coward..." the Modoki Betamon shook his head,

"How do you know about Saul of Israel?! You're a fish thing! In another demention of sorts! Then again this is the digital world, I guess you guys ARE the internet," Nathan thought out loud,

Saul shrugged, "Yeah, you just pick up these pieces of Data here and there while you're in this world..."

Nathan shook his head, "Were digressing! Point is, I'd rather live to complete the mission rather than get slaughtered before any of the stones are even found."

"But look!" Saul yelled, "The others are doing just fine, and were seeing the smallest piece of the action!"

Nathan just rubbed his eyes stressfully, "Oi vey...Fine, lets go in for an assault on the demon, if we end up being the ones dead, it's on your head."

"Don't worry," Saul smiled, "We won't regret this!" The two leaped from the bush like a pair of Huron Natives. Saul did a spin in the air as his Fins became razor sharp, "BLADE FIN!" He yelled, as the Amphibious Digimon sliced and diced at the Vilemon...

palkia1

Palkia Lover
You're gonna pay," Vilemon growled. "NIGHTMARE SHOCKER!"

"Guilmon, get out of the way!" Conrad yelled.

Guilmon tried to leap into the air to avoid the shocking attack, but wasn't fast enough. He was hit head on and fell to the ground hard.

Conrad rushed through the fighting, weaving himself in between Digimon and humans alike to reach Guilmon. For once he wasn't be careful or cautious or logical. He just had to reach Guilmon. They hadn't known each other for long, but Conrad considered Guilmon a close friend, and he was sure Guilmon felt the same.

Conrad reached Guilmon and slowly sat him up. He also kept a close eye on Vilemon, who was once again fighting off the other kids and their Digimon.

"Con, i tried," Guilmon said. "I just wasn't strong enough."

Conrad noticed a scorch mark on Guilmon's chest where the Nightmare Shocker had hit, but he seemed fine otherwise.

"Guilmon, you're stronger then him. Just get back up and show him who's boss. You strike me as the sort of Digimon who doesn't give up. Don't start now."

Guilmon nodded and then slowly regained his footing, stumbling slightly as he stood up. He still felt dazed from the blast. But Conrad was right. He wasn't going to give up. He was a Guilmon Warrior and a Guilmon Warrior never gave up. He fingered the purple band on his right arm before slapping Conrad lightly on the back.

"You sure know how to get through to a Mon," Guilmon said cheekily.

"No problem."

Conrad looked around and saw that a lot of the other kids were now in the fight. They were all attacking Vilemon together, finally working as a team.

"It's time for us to finish this," Conrad said. "Go for it Guilmon."

"PYRO BLASTER!" he yelled, sending another ball of flame hurtling towards Vilemon.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
"Hey, Moon, why are we having so much trouble fighting such a small guy? Look at him, he's a flying mouth, and you already made a hole in said mouth, not to mention all the fireballs and electric shocks the other made. He should be... I dunno, dead or something..."

Rai was honestly puzzled.

"It's because he is a Champion level, and from the looks of it, a hilghy trained one too," cleared up Gabumon.

"A what? He won a tournament or something? How can you tell?" inquired Rai.

"Sigh... No, a champion level..."

Gabumon went on to explain Rai everything there was to know about levels while the others were fighting out of his range.

Once the fight was over, Rai knew everything about digivolution that Moon knew, along with a few other things common to digimon, such as the fact of multiple digivolution routes and the legendary power conductours.

OOC:

Thgis post is just so I am not forgotten and to use the sparetime so Rai doen't need to be asking about everything in the middle of a fight. Since Rai is naturally curious and loves to question people, or Mon, about things he likes.

BTW, the legendary power conductours is the name Gabumon gives to the digivices. I suppose the 4 Sovereigners told him about them, right?

Hotshot

Frankie looked around at their team. His team. Well, that's how he thought of it, at least.

"Alright, everybody," Frankie called out, "The tide's turning...into a raging tsunami of destruction! Hahaha!!! Kappa, let's go!"

"Yes sir, Cap'n, sir!"

With another shout or two, Frankie assembled together all of the Chosen who were on top of the cliff, and prepared them for one final attack. However, before said attack was made, another was required.

"Kappa and I will pose as a distraction," Frankie then turned to Marik and Sting, saying, "Marik, right? I need your little bug dude to wrap Ugly-butt up long enough for the others to make the final move! All of you fire-breathers, as soon as Buggy's got Ugly-butt tied up, you guys need to make the final move on him with a combined fireball, got it?!"

Frankie waited a moment, and then continued, "Then let's go!"

With that, the plan went into action. Frankie dashed to the left and Kappa sprinted to the right. They each met Vilemon at about the same time. Frankie leaped into the air and sent a kick flying in Vilemon's direction, while Kappa attempted to tackle Vilemon. Frankie's was a failure, because Vilemon blocked the kick with its hands, which left the Virus Digimon open for Kappa's tackle. Kappa's heavy body crashed headlong into Vilemon, and the two were sent toppling over. Kappa grabbed onto Vilemon's arms and twisted them behind its back.

"I got 'im!" the turtle Digimon called out, "Go ahead, Captain!"

"But you'll get hit too!" Frankie replied, confused.

"Heh. I'll be fine!" Kappa assured his partner, "I've got my shell!"

Frankie sighed. That was one brave little dude...

"Alright, Buggy, fire away!"

((OOC: Sting is Buggy, for those of you who didn't pick that up.))

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Damon wasn't going to waste his time while a bug tied up Vilemon.

"Get that tiny bat out of the sky!" he yelled at Agumon.

"But Frankie said..." Agumon began.

"I don't care what he said!" Damon yelled "just beat the damn thing NOW!"

"Fine," Agumon growled, building flames in his mouth "SPITFIRE BLAST!" He unleashed a great inferno of roiling flames from his mouth, engulfing both the Vilemon and Kappa. While the turtle like Digimon had the common sense to curl inside his shell and therefore avoid the attack, the Vilemon wasn't so lucky. Its skin was seared by the powerful blaze amd it collapsed to the ground, wings scorched and skin blistered. Damon looked on, satisfied.

(If you want to finish it, Hotshot, I've left it open for you.)

Hotshot

Damon wasn't going to waste his time while a bug tied up Vilemon.

"Get that tiny bat out of the sky!" he yelled at Agumon.

"But Frankie said..." Agumon began.

"I don't care what he said!" Damon yelled "just beat the damn thing NOW!"

"Fine," Agumon growled, building flames in his mouth "SPITFIRE BLAST!" He unleashed a great inferno of roiling flames from his mouth, engulfing both the Vilemon and Kappa. While the turtle like Digimon had the common sense to curl inside his shell and therefore avoid the attack, the Vilemon wasn't so lucky. Its skin was seared by the powerful blaze amd it collapsed to the ground, wings scorched and skin blistered. Damon looked on, satisfied.

(If you want to finish it, Hotshot, I've left it open for you.)

"You!" Frankie exclaimed, pointing accusingly at Damon, "Why did you do that?! You just ruined the whole plan! What's more, you could've hurt Kappa!"

As Frankie yelled, Vilemon came to. Now that Frankie's entire plan was messed up, the demonic little Digimon felt triumphant. It leaped into the sky, sending waves of dark energy surging at every Digimon and human alike. One by one, all of the Chosen and their Digimon fell to the ground, except Kappa, who was safe inside his shell.

Kappa stuck his head cautiously out of his shell. To his surprise, he found that all of his companions had been knocked to the ground...

"Captain!" Kappa shouted, jumping to his feet, "No, no, no! What'll I do?! I can't go on alone! I can't! I won't! Captain, don't die! I just met you!"

Through his tears he saw the weary figure of Frankie, struggling up, clutching his shoulder, which was bleeding profusely. The turtle Digimon rushed over to his partner.

"Heh...I'm not gonna die," Frankie assured Kappa, "Until after we've beaten Kurobill!"

"...It's...Kurobel..." Kappa replied, with a sigh of relief, "But you were close."

Frankie turned to his new friends, who were all struggling to their feet in pain. "Alright, gang," Frankie called out in a loud voice, "This is where the one-man-team ordeal ends! From here on out, we'll be working as one, big, happy family! Commence my original plan!"

With a playful smile and a wink, Frankie turned to Damon and said, "Oh, and Mr. Hasty, wait your turn. Now, Buggy, wrap that freak up!"

((OOC: storymasterb, this is your warning. I don't want anymore "bad" words.))

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
(Sorry Hotshot, forgot the rule. Won't happen again.)
"We could beat Vilemon now!" Damon exclaimed "we don't need it tied up to hit it, the Digimon can do this perfectly now!"

"You know, I actually..." Agumon started, wondering if saying anything other than 'Pepper Breath', 'Spitfire Blast' or 'Surudoi Tsume' was a good idea "I agree with Frankie. Look what your plan did, Vilemon got us with that attack."

"He'd find it a bit hard to do that if he was dead!" Damon yelled.

"Don't yell at me!" Agumon retorted "I'm trying to help!"

"If you want to help, blast that ugly thing now!"

"No, becuase Frankie has a good plan!"

"If you won't get Vilemon, I will!" Damon yelled, storming over to the bat.

"Nightmare Shocker!" Vilemon cried, hurling him away with a focused sound wave. Damon landed heavily in front of Agumon.

"I told you so," Agumon sighed "I'm following this plan, Damon. It's the best chance we've got." Damon glared at Agumon, then at Frankie. He wasn't actually sure who he was angrier with.

Teebird

Marik had just managed to get to his feet.

"Hey, Damon just cool it, before you get us all killed!" shouted Marik at his hotheaded teammate.

"Alright Sting, think you can tie him up?"

"For sure! STICKY NET!"

just as those words escaped his mouth, a large net shot around the Vilemon, preventing it's movement.

"Alright guys he's all yours, just hurry before he gets free!"

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Finally!" Damon exclaimed. Agumon started building fire in his mouth, creating another inferno.

"SPITFIRE BLAST!" he roared, sending the inferno slicing through the air into the trapped Vilemon. The black bat screamed yet again as he was seared and burned by the attack.

"Come on!" Damon yelled "fire-breathers, blaze the guy already!" Vilemon thrashed in the grip of the Spitfire Blast, trying to break the threads holding him.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
"Ughh.... Two feet to go...." gasped Rai, struggling to clim a cliff with an enourmous lizard... dog... thing on his back.

"If you fall now, I don't need to say what will happen do I?"

"Shut up I'm at the top!" complained Rai, quickly maneuvaring over the edge.

After 20 minutes of hadous climbing and falling, an incounatble number of bruises and cuts, and long after most of the muscles in Rai's body had gone numb, he had finally managed to climb a cliff with Gabumon on his back.

"Hey guys, thanks for helping..." he said, not even looking at his companions as he panted, supporting himself on his knees.

"Guys...?" he repeated, this time finally looking at the battlefield.

"Will someone tell me why does something with a hole in its chest survive for over an hour?" Rai shrieked.

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
After the battle Nate walks over to Rai after jumping off Raito's back and says, "I feel like asking the same thing". With this, Nate looked over at Raito. He was gleaming with joy. Nate walked over to Raito and whispered in his pointed ear, "I was just thinking the same thing". At first, Raito looked shocked, and then latter he smiled a big little kid smile.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
(OOC: Are we allowed to say 'crap'?)

Ace sighed. "As much as I think that all of these people are going to get us killed... it's pretty counter-productive to go off and do your own thing. We should probably follow along with this plan."

The two watched as the Vilemon was engulfed in sticky net. The Agumon near them then started shooting fireballs.

"Is that our signal?" Ace asked.

"Might as well be," Dracomon replied. "Baby Breath!" He then started shooting fireballs at the downed Vilemon too.

Nathan yelled at the top of his lungs "STOP!" crowd turned to Nathan and Saul,

"YOU IDIOTS!" Nathan furiously presented "Why are your trying to KILL this thing when it's tied up?!"
Saul continued for him, "Yeah! If it's tied up you should be trying to Torture it! You know For Information!"

Nathan still was fuming, "If you kill it, you won't get any information out of it! If we want to actually know about our foes, let's kick the Info out of the Demon!"

The teen then turned to Vilemon, "Who are you Working for?" Nathan asked trying to be as calm as possible, The Vilemon just hissed,
"Lousy ingrate," Nathan muttered under his breath, "Fine, you have now ignited the wrath of..."

Saul Leaped into the Air, "THE DEMOLITION DUO!" Turning to Nathan, the Modoki Betamon asked, "How Was I?"
"Good" the Tamer Replied, "You Go First,"

Saul leaped up and Yelled, "BLADE FIN!" he sup around in the air, carving the Vilemon with cuts, "You going to spew some Information or what?" Saul smirked,

"N-N-NEVER!" The Vilemon Screeched, "Nightmare Shocker!" Nathan and Saul just barley dodged the Blast,

Nathan mimiced Cracking His Knuckles, as no sound came out from them,
"Its going to be a long day..." He sighed,

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Danielle and Gomamon noticed the fight going on as they floated up to the top of the cliff.

"Gomamon, do you think that we could maybe float a little but faster?" asked Danielle as she watched the carnage above.

"Sorry, but no can do," replied Gomamon, "This is a one speed bubble."

Finally the pair made it to the top of the cliff, where they saw most of the digimon, being egged on by their owners, attacking the tied-up digimon.

"What are you guys doing!" screamed Danielle when she saw what was happening.

"Yeah!" spouted out Gomamon.