• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Digital Destiny

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Dracomon stopped and turned around. Ace sighed.

"They do have a point. But neither deleting or torturing him is particularly honourable," Ace said. Dracomon nodded and walked back to Ace. "I don't want any part of this." Ace then walked over to the nearby tree and waited.

Dracomon tilted his head and walked over as well. "If you don't agree with what they're doing, then why don't you try to stop 'em? It seems like you're just resting your own conscious while they go on beating 'im, Acey."

"Well I don't know what to do!" Ace retorted. "If we untie him he might attack us again! And just call me 'Ace'!"

"Well... whateva's fine with me, pal," Dracomon, said leaning against the tree beside Ace.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Sean got up from the place he was sitting and walked over to th group. Ryudamon followed him looking down at the ground. He looked at his new and only friend.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't let you fight. Next time I will." Ryudamon smiled brightly with new found strength. Sean joined the group noticing nobody even noticed he was there. Twelve was a lot of people and everyone was trying to finish off this defencless and tied up creature known as Vilemon. Ryudamon looked quickly at Sean. Sean shrugged.

"What's the harm? Go ahead attack the Vilemon." Ryudamon smiled and braced himslef gathering what seemed to be steel in his mouth. Then launched it in a huge silver blast while yelling the neame of the attack.

"Iai Blade!" The beam subsided from Ryudamonand continued towards the Vilemon. Ryudamon collapsed to the ground.

"That one attack takes a lot out of me. Next time I'll just charge 'em." Ryudamon got up and they walked ver to Frankie and the group. Maybe these people could become his friends, but everyone seemed to be keeping to themselves no one really talking to anyone but there creature.

"We're called Digimon, not creatures, ok?"

"Deal Puppy." Ryudamon's eyes went wild with anger.

"I mean, deal Ryudamon." Ryudamon's calmed and joined him next to Frankie.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Conrad and Guilmon had been listening to Frankie's plan, and both agreed that it was a good one. They waited while Marik told his Digimon to tie Vilemon up.

"Now's our chance, Guilmon. Go for it!" Conrad said.

"PYRO BLASTER!"

Guilmon shot fireball after fireball at the restrained Vilemon until both he and Conrad heard someone shouting. They were surprised to hear Nathan telling them to stop the attack.

---------------------------------

"Well, what do you think, Con?" Guilmon asked.

"About what?"

"About what Nathan said."

"I have to say i disagree. I can't believe I'm actually disagreeing about saving someone...or something's life."

"I disagree too. This guy's our enemy. We have to take him down. Our honour depends on it. No enemy of a Guilmon warrior ever gets away."

"That wasn't exactly my reasoning behind it. I just don't think Vilemon's going to reveal anything to us. If Kurobel had any intelligence, he would have scouts that wouldn't betray him or his plans to the enemy. He also wouldn't really give mere scouts important information. And besides, Vilemon is still intent on destroying us. It would take a lot of time to get anything out of him. If we're trying to save this world we don't have any time to spare."

"All brilliant points, Con...except for one thing."

"What's that?"

"You're assuming Kurobel's intelligent like you," Guilmon said, chuckling slightly at his joke.

"Thanks Guilmon," Conrad said, also cracking a small smile. He wasn't really in a laughing mood.

"We're both in agreement then," Guilmon said. "We resume attacking."

Guilmon was just about to run towards Vilemon when Conrad's arms wrapped tightly around his waist. Guilmon pushed forward with all his might, but Conrad wouldn't budge. After a few seconds Guilmon slouched forwards, then turned around to face Conrad.

"What are you doing!?" he yelled.

Conrad had never seen Guilmon look so angry before. What with his deep growling voice, and the furious expression on his face, Conrad was actually afraid of him.

"I'm being sensible," Conrad explained, his voice shaking slightly, for Guilmon was still giving him that horrible look. "Believe me, i know how you feel. I like to work alone too, but this experience has so far taught me that we need to work as a team to survive here. Let's see what the others have to say about this first."

"Fine," Guilmon grumbled. He sat down, crossed his arms, and glared at Vilemon. Guilmon couldn't keep this up much longer. If a decision wasn't made soon, he would have to defeat Vilemon himself, no matter what Conrad said.

Last edited:

Hotshot

((OOC: "Crap" is allowed.))

Frankie stared at the Chosen and Digimon, who all seemed to have divided opinions. Some said 'attack', others said 'don't'...After pondering the situation a few moments, he had come to his conclusion.

"Alright! Here's what we're gonna do," he exclaimed, silencing everyone else, "We'll see what information he has, and then we'll tie him up and hang him by his toes over the side of the cliff! It won't do to let him go free, 'cause then he'll just go back Kurobel and tell him where we are."

"Oooh, oooh," Kappa called, raising his arms above his head in a very childish manner, "Let me go first!"

Frankie nodded. Kappa stood up, approached their prisoner, and pointed accusingly at him. "What is your favorite color?!"

Vilemon rolled its eyes...turtles...

It opened its mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Frankie, who pushed Kappa aside. "That's not the kind of interrogation I was talking about!" said the soccer player, "Alright, Ugly! Talk! Where can we find Kurobel?!"

Vilemon cackled menacingly in reply.

"I won't hesitate in hanging you over the cliff edge by your toes!"

This thought startled the Vilemon, and it spoke in a low, raspy voice, "Kurobel is on his way to the Ancient Pyramids of Data Desert, not far from here...he's after the First Sacred Stone..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurobel stepped through the Pyramid's enormous doors triumphantly. The Anubismon that had blocked his entrance was no match for his secret weapon, and the fight had soon ended. His soldiers surged in after him, flooding the entire first room of the pyramid.

Kurobel raised a hand for silence. "Search the Pyramid! Report back to me when you find the Stone! Go!"

"A Desert, a DATA Desert?! Is everything here going to have some bad pun that has to do with computers?" Nathan moaned,
"The Desert?! Oh, the Hunger!" Saul chimed in,
"Ah, don't worry about it Saul, lucky for you I'm a Chef." Nathan smiled,

"Really!" Saul seemed to brighten up at the notion that his Partner could cook,
"Yeah." Nathan nodded, "Don't tell anyone," He whispered to Saul, "but its one of the few things I say I can do, that I actually can do."
The Modoki Betamon raised a claw, and replied, though not so quietly, "Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Nathan cringed at the volume of that reply, but shook it off.
Nathan then approached a nearby Stone, "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to make a fool out of myself." He told Saul, to which the Digimon was about to ask why, but was cut off by Nathan scene,

Acting like he was pointing a sword north, Nathan stood on the Rock, yelled to the group, "Data desert? Then onward Brave Argonauts, we must Vanquish the Evil that is Kurobel!"...
----------------------------------

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Shut it you idiot," Damon said "we need to deal with Vilemon first. Agumon, destroy him."

"But Damon, there's no need..." Agumon began.

"Just do it!" Damon yelled "it's one less enemy to fight later!"

"Fine," Agumon sighed, rolling his eyes and building up a fireball in his mouth "Pepper...!"

(Cliffhanger. Lol at Kappa. What is your favorite colour? Lol.)

Hotshot

"Pepper...!"

"Pointer Arrow!"

A stream of arrow-shaped missiles surged at Agumon's Pepper Breath, halting the attack mid-air in a fiery explosion. Frankie and Kappa leaped in front of the Vilemon bravely, preventing any further attacks.

Frankie stared straight into Damon's eyes. After a full ten seconds of silence, he spoke, "That's enough! There's no need for mindless slaughter...even if Ugly's trying to kill us."

Kappa raised his hand timidly. "What're we gonna do with Vilemon, then?"

"Hmmm..." mumbled Frankie, pondering the situation, "We'll bring him with us! Yeah, that's it!"

Frankie walked over to the entangled Vilemon triumphantly. "Alright, Ugly, you're going to lead us to Kurobel!"

Vilemon shook its head stubbornly.

Frankie frowned. "Alright, then," he said with a smile, "Mr. Hasty and Dino, he's all yours!"

"W-wait! Wait!" Vilemon exclaimed, hopping to its feet, "I'll do it! I'll take you to Kurobel!"

"That's more like it!" Frankie chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurobel frowned down on a small Shamamon, who had just returned from its search of the Pyramid's many caverns.

"You mean to tell me," he hissed, "That none of you have found the Sacred Stone?!"

"Y-yes...sir," stuttered the Shamamon, falling to his knees, "Our...search has been...unsuccessful..."

Kurobel sighed. "Go round up all the soldiers except the Candlemon, Ogremon, and Fugamon troops. I'll need the Candlemon squad to light the way, and the Ogremon and Fugamon troops to bulldoze through!"

"B-but sir," replied the Shamamon meekly, "That might cause the Pyramid to collapse!"

"You think I care?! The Sacred Stone itself is indestructible," Kurobel roared, "So I see nothing wrong with destroying this wretched maze once I've found it!"

"...Y-yes sir..."

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"This is stupid!" Damon exclaimed "has it even occurred to you that he could lead us into a trap?"

"I'm sure Frankie knows what he's doing," Agumon said.

"Yeah, he's trusting that," Damon muttered, glaring at Vilemon.

"I'm sure he won't lead us into a trap," Agumon said "after all, if he does, he's barbeque."

"Whatever," Damon muttered.

"Trust Frankie for once," Agumon said.

"Bit hard to trust someone that incompetant," Damon growled "fine. If Vilemon puts one toe out of line, you send him blazing. Hm, good name for you. Blaze. Yeah, I like it."

"So do I," Agumon, or Blaze as he must now be known, said.

"Alright then," Damon announced "I knight you Blaze, guardian of the Digital World!"

"Really?"

"No."

(OoC I'm wondering, when are we going to get Digivices?)

Last edited:

palkia1

Palkia Lover
"There you go, Guilmon. Frankie's made a decision. Vilemon's going to lead us to a place called Data Desert. That's where Kurobel is."

"You realise it's probably a trap," Guilmon snapped. He was still staring viciously at Vilemon.

"We've all considered that possibility," Conrad admitted. "I don't trust him either. He looks pretty scared of Damon. That doesn't surprise me though. Damon looks like he'll attack him at the drop of a hat."

"Maybe we should listen to that Damon guy," Guilmon muttered under his breath.

"What!?" Conrad asked. "Why would you want to listen to such an irrational person. He doesn't think before he acts. I've never seen someone with less sense. He's so hot headed. It could lead us all into trouble."

"Maybe he is a bit over the top sometimes, but I think he's right this time. We shouldn't give Vilemon the chance to betray us to the enemy."

"Why do you want to destroy him so much, Guilmon?" Conrad asked curiously. He had noticed that Guilmon had changed as soon as they had encountered Vilemon. He had been funny and playful before, but it was like he'd changed into some horrible beast.

"Because I'm a Guilmon Warrior," Guilmon said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "We're trained in combat from a young age. When we enter battle we never give up until our opponent's defeated. We fight to the bitter end and they never get away. We are the honourable Guilmon. That's what this purple band here signifies," Guilmon explained, pointing to the band on his right arm.

"Tell me...how honourable is it to kill someone who is helping you...someone who isn't your enemy anymore?"

Guilmon paused, trying to think of an answer. He couldn't think of one. Maybe Conrad was right after all. If Vilemon was truly helping them it would be dishonourable to destroy him.

"You better be right about this, Con," Guilmon said begrudgingly, still not a hundred percent sure. "Otherwise, you're toast."

Guilmon and Conrad then made themselves over to where Frankie, Damon, and Vilemon were, ready for the Data Desert.

"This has to be one of the most idiodic ideas done by a leader ever," Nathan sighed with a facepalm, "Seriously, the Vilemon is at least smart enough to lead us into a trap. And the others here, they agree with me!" Nathan then continued a bit quieter, "Obviously because I'm so great".

Saul pointed out the next part of Nathan's rant, "Now me and Nathan have some important points to make before we start going head first to possible doom....take it way, Kronenberg!"

Nathan stepped back onto his Podium rock, and started ranting, "Look people, you may not have the brains to realize it yet, but we lack the three things Humans need, Food, Water, and Shelter. Now, I can cook, but in this Zany World, I don't think there's such a thing as 'Cow', so really, I don't know what to do. Water isn't a problem, we've got Digimon who can potentially boil whole rivers. Finally Shelter, I don't think any of us brought Tents, so were going to have to Man Up and make our own Shelter for the night. Look people, if we don't do any of this this, we may die of Starvation before we even get to the 2nd Stone. Listen to what I'm saying."

Saul Clapped for Nathan and whistled as well, "Yeah, best speech ever!"
Nathan of course, bowed and yelled, "Thank You, Thank You! You've been a wonderful audience!"

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Dracomon hopped on Ace's back and rested his large head on his shoulder. "Well there ya go, Ace. An honourable decision for ya!" he said, pointing to the Vilemon at the front of the group.

Ace glanced up at Dracomon. "...What are you doing?"

"I'm kinda tired so you're gonna carry me. All that fire-shooting takes a lot outta you!"

"Dracomon, you used your attack like four times," Ace replied, dryly.

"It's quality not quantity," Dracomon said, playfully messing up his hair with his claw.

"So Dracomon, what's your story?" Ace asked.

"My 'story'? What d'ya mean?"

"I mean what were you like before this?"

"None of yer buisness!" he said with a smirk. "You?"

"I'm not telling unless you tell. So come on, you little flightless dragon," Ace also replied with a grin.

"Hey!" Dracomon abruptly said, a little hurt. "Don't make fun of my wings!"

Ace raised an eyebrow. "And why?"

"It's mean!"

"'Mean'? Since when do you care about things being mean?"

Dracomon turned his head. "Just tell your story, already."

"Okay... My parents divorced when I was a kid and I lived with my dad, mostly. We would always travel around the world what seemed like every month, always moving to some new place. ...I hated it. I never really had any real friends for very long... Did I just tell you all of that?" he asked in surprise, his face turning a little red.

"Aw, don't be embarrassed... When I was young, I was living in a village. I would always get into fights and stuff, until finally, the village leader said that I was too violent for my own good and cast me out of the village. I travelled around the digital world getting into fights and... I didn't win very many of them."

"...I got into a lot of fights too... I guess it was a way of trying to deal with it..."

Dracomon smiled. "It sounds like you and I could very well be brothers or somethin'."

Ace also grinned. "Yeah... we are a lot alike, aren't we? ...Now get off me! You're really heavy! Maybe you wanna carry me instead!"

Dracomon laughed and jumped off. "I think I've regained my energy now..."

Ace glanced at Nathan who had finished his speech. "...Does anybody listen to that guy besides himself?"

Dracomon chuckled. "Got me, mate."

Last edited:

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
Man that Damon kid, Nate thought, always fighting with Frankie. With this he stared at Damon. He was lucky his back was turned. He turned back around after 10seconds and looked up into the sky.Data Desert..... Nate looked at Raito. Now Raito looked like the Raito from the anime and manga more than ever. He's starting to creep me out. He looks like Light or Raito Yagami when Near had anoced that no one would die....

"Nate"

"Yes Raito"

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. Do you know anything about this, Data Desert?” asked Nate. Raito grind then said "How can I remember the place where I was before I was with you?

"Y-you lived there?" Raito nodded. "Wow then I guess we go better tell Frankie. That's a great peace of knowledge we can use." With this comment, Nate walked over to Frankie and Kappa with Raito right behind him and told him the news.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Sean listened to all the conversations around him and he pondered shat to do. He watched the Vilemon answer allmost unwillingly. He must really hate pain or being carried. Sean did nothing but listen to the people around him. He just blended in. He looked to Ryudamon.

"Ryudamon, have you evr heard of the Data Desert?" Ryudamon's eyes went wild with fear. He gulped and took a step back.

"...Y-yes. Why?"

"'Cause that's where Kurobel is."

"A-are we g-going t-there?"

"Yes." Ryudamon looked to the Vilemon with fear then charged it. His head began to glow.

"Helmet Return!" Sean began to run after him but the Digimon was too fast he was slipping away. Sean dove and grabbed the back of his partner. Ryudamon fell to the ground trying to move, but he was crushed under the weight of Sean. He stopped the attack and looked up at Sean with tears.

"That's where myparents died..." He looked to Frankie who was still questioning the Vilemon. He got up and joined him with Ryudamon in his arms.

"Frankie, we can't hurt him. We need him as a decoy when we attack Kerubill."

"Kurobel, Sean." Ryudamon quickly interupted.

"That's what I meant."

niedude

Don't forget to grin
"Moon, if the group ever splits up for some reason, we are joining Nathan's group, right?"

"You ask is if you know its going to happen."

Rai pointed and Damon, and then pointed at the self nominated leader of their band.

"The prophecy says we will do it, but it doesn't mention anything about "together". If anything, I might as well prophetize one of us will revolt agaisnt Damon, since if that brat doesn't use his head for a second, like I am about to show, he will kill either us or himself. Hopefully only the latter."

Rai shoutted out to the entire group and grabbed everyone's attention.

"Listen, everyone, we are heading into a huge desert with no means of supporting basic and general life in order to fight and hopefully defeat millions and millions of soldier digimon much likely stronger than that bat! Do you think we even have a chance?"

Rai was obviously aggravated that no one in the group even thought of this.

"Don't you remember what Lord Naga said? "Kurobel is recruiting an army that holds millions of powerful digimon" sure doesn't seem like motivational speech to me. It's obvious Naga doesn't want us to confront the guy."

"What do you plan us to do?" asked Moon.

"Simple."

Moon vanished as everyone focused their attention on Rai.

"We get the third and fourth Stones. We go to the places they haven't gone yet, gain experience from it, and secure the stones, avoiding any and all confrontation with a enourmous army."

"And one more thing... We won't be able to carry that thing in a net at all times, especially after multiple members already burnt it, and we can't let him leave or even be found, or he will tell Kurobel of our plans, or rather our existence, since I have no idea how he would know four kids were kidnapped in order to stop him. So.... I had to do one thing..."

Screams came from behind the meeting teens, and once they turned, they witnessed Vilemon being impaled by Gabumon's horn, right between the eyes.
It's data shredded away into multiple bits.

Finally it was dead.

"I sure as heck am not going to march into an army. Whether you guys go with me or not, tis your choice and I can't force you. But I am going to look for the other Stone. Who's with me?"

Teebird

Marik looked over at Frankie, who seemed angry at Rai, but he was unsure what to do. He could go with Rai and a few others, or he Could go with Frankie, which seemed like the better idea at the time.

"What do propose we do Sting?"

"I say we go with the bigger group Mare."

Marik snickered, he liked his new nickname, "Good plan, we certainly don't want to do this with two people," sighed Marik. He didn't care about being in a bigger group, but he was sure he would be in the group without Damon, as he was sure he would get his entire group killed.

Marik was still a bit surprised at what Rai and Moon had done, since they weren't finished with the questioning. All they new was Kurobel was after a couple stones, and that an army full of powerful Digimon were at the Pyramids in the Data Desert.

Last edited:
Nathan still at the Podium Rock, had a smile on his face, "Yeah, Yeah! Someone, besides me, with a good point! Rai here just made a brilliant statement. It's as Suicidal as when the 300 Spartans went up against Xerxes's Army. At our current state we'll just be pounded into our own graves, especially if we could barely stand up to ONE lowly lackey." Nathan waved his hand around in the direction of the spot where the Vilemon died, "So the rest of you people can just go right up against that Army. As for me, I'm joining Rai's squadron."

Saul jumped up and pointed at the crowd, "And all of you should too if you have any sense in those noggins. Like me and my Tamer!"

Finally, Nathan jumped off the rock, he felt like a Politician of there, ranting on and on, or maybe more like a scientist at a convention, because what he was saying was actually good information. The Demolition Duo walked up to Rai and his Digimon. The creature was a Reptile, yet it was covered in the fur of what appeared to be a wolf. Making it seem like a Mammal, good mimicry tactic, obviously the Digimon still followed the laws of Biology.

Nathan spoke first, "Your plan is good, it just needs some work."

Saul, second, "Yeah, how are we going to even find the 3rd and 4th stones if we don't even know the locations?"

Nathan pointed out his solution, "I think that if these Digimon are intelligent enough to talk, they're bound to have communities set up, if we find one of these tribes, or whatever, we can ask for the information on where the stones might be hidden..."

Last edited:

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Sean turned to see people pairing up into groups. He tapped Frankies shoulder and pointed to everyone.

"What are we going to do?" He looked to the turtle digimon named Kappamon. But Ryudamon spoke first.

"We can't split, we need to stay together. Kappamon you understand right?"

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Danielle and Gomamon looked at the two groups which were forming. Personally she wanted to join the largest of the groups, but she couldn't help but think that Rai's group was too small for them to be able to do much.

"Okay, Gomamon," said Danielle, "I reckon that we should go with Rai."

"Why?" Gomamon asked with a tone of curiosity.

"Because, they need more numbers at the moment and well he seems sort of interesting," replied Danielle.

"Okay we're going with Rai!" called out Gomamon with glee.

Last edited:
OOC:Where is the notion that Damon formed the Second Group coming from? Wasn't it Rai who started Group #2? He only Predicted Damon would cause a split...

niedude

Don't forget to grin
"Guys, since there are a few stones left, we could form enough groups to go for all the remainning ones, and even, if you wish, to go to Data Desert. Face it, we are 12; we can barely cooperate and honestly, the fewer there are the fewer the members bickering between themselves. If we assemble multiple groups, we might choose to forms groups that bong."

"But we are weak and inexperienced, forimng more than two groups would severely hinder our power," stated Moon.

"So, for the time being, I reccomend two groups, preferably of six each. Purely to better our survival odds," he continued.

"And if you don't want to join my group because I don't deserve to be leader, don't worry, we will decide someone to lead us once we assemble the group, if there are enought members..."

"I don't see a group of less than four needing a leader," whispered Moon.