• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Digital Destiny

niedude

Don't forget to grin
(OOC: Hotshot, if I am right once you touch one of the stones, the entire group gets digivices, right? Will this aplly when the remainders are away? In 02 it did work, even through diferent worlds, just reminding...)

"Nathan, I'm worried about them... If we could get a way to cross the desert safely, were you willing to meet them?" asked Moon in the secrecy of their short group.

"Like how?" interrupted Moon.

"You said small lizards like Agumon can turn to gigantic dinosaurws the size of that cliff. I take it those aren't the only kind of giant digimon who have no problem in crossing a desert in a few hours, are they?"

"But.. we might get spotted..." he answered.

"True... Lets just go to that vilage..."

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Sean went with Frankie to get some food. He wondered if food was avalible in this place. Ryudamon then grabbeda plant and held it up to him.

"You eat plants?"

"No it's for holding berries." Sean shrugged and took the leaf putting some berries in it, until it was full.

"We just might be the first ones back." Sean said with a smile. They then began to run back to camp.

"I'm gonna beat ya!" Ryudamon said running fast.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
(I actually expected people to comment on "ruthless" Damon. Oh, well.)
Damon sat down by the newly lit fire and warmed his hands. He was actually enjoying being alone, except for Blaze. Apart from the Agumon's repeated protests about killing Falcomon, their partnership was going pretty well.

"Hah!" Damon laughed "Frankie would never have let me do that. Shows how much of a twit he is. Wonder if Kurobel's killed him and the rest of them yet?"

"Why are you being so cynical?" Blaze asked, appearing from the shadows and carrying what looked suspiciously like a salmon.

"Becuase Frankie is such an idiot," Damon remarked "when this is over, his group will make history, becuase there won't have been a stickier moment since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun." (Yes, taken from Blackadder)

"And I suppose we'll leap in and save him?" Blaze said sarcastically.

"Well, yes," Damon replied "without us, he's dead. Deader than that Falcomon." Blaze twitched at the mention of the Digimon.

"Please don't mention him," he said.

"Oh, get over it!" Damon snapped "you got stronger. That's all that matters!" Blaze wanted to argue, bt didn't see any point whatsoever.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
"So who are we going with?" asked Gomamon.

Danielle looked down at the seal with annoyance. "I already told you that we're going with Rai and Nathan."

Gomamon gave a little sigh before he asked another question. "Why aren't we going with the bigger group?"

"GOMAMON!" yelled Danielle. "Can you please stop asking questions. Do you really think that you're suited for a desert, I didn't think so."

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Sean was running but Ryudamon was running way to fast that's when Sean tripped on a root and all of his berries flew and splashed onto Ryudamon. Who then tripped spilling his berries aswell. They both looked at eachother angerly then broke out laughing. They grabbed there leaves and collected more berries then headed back to camp cause it was getting dark.

"Your ausome Pu- Ryudamon."

"So are you Sean."

"I'll be willing to meet them if, we can find a way to cross the desert, maybe we can intercept them if they turn back, a sandy wasteland like that can be a harsh place." Nathan replied, and then in something that was completely unlike him, he stated, "There will be no leader of this group though."

"What?!" Saul remarked in surprise,

"Nathan told everyone, in such a tiny squad, we don't need a leader, we're more like a confederation, we're equals, there's really no point in commanding two people around."

"Eh. I expected you to snatch control, but I suppose you're right." Saul shrugged, looking out on the tiny group, there were only two other humans besides Nathan, Rai, who had proved to be intelligent enough to pull out of the desert and save the hides of two others in the process, and Moon, his cool minded and equally smart personality sort of mirrored Saul's, not that Saul wasn't smart. He just could get a temper when things didn't go the right way. Finally, there was the Girl, Danielle, the only Female out of all of them, she hadn't done much, so Nathan didn't know what to think. He just hoped she wasn't like all the other Girls at his school.

Sauls stomach growled as the sun began to set,
"WARGH! I'm Starving!" the Modoki Betamon whined, "Let's hurry on up to that village, okay, besides its getting dark..."

"Yeah," Nathan looked around hastily, "and I don't want to see what kind of nocturnal Predators lurk around this world, lets move on ahead a bit, the noises seem to be getting louder."

"Righto" Saul nodded, and with that, Nathan picked up the Amphibian and moved on ahead, before Rai could even protest, Nathan was notably fast. Its not like he could go far however, as the Villiage was barely beyond the treeline that was forward of the rest of their small pack.

There the place was, just below a steep hill that kept the forest from the world. Nathan smiled, "Never before have I been so happy to see a small community." and Saul well, he just yelled back,
"HEY! WE FOUND IT!" ...

Last edited:

Teebird

Mare and Sting were wandering the forest looking for food, when they happened upon a Fruit tree.

"Hey Sting, think you can reach that fruit up there?" asked Mare.

"Sure thing! STICKY NET!"

With that, the fruit fell in large groups, clumped together with the webbing.

Mare then flung the fruit over his back and said, "C'mon, let's get back to camp, we're probably the only ones not back yet."

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Conrad and Guilmon, along with Ace, Dracomon, Michael, and Kase, had been assigned to collect firewood by Frankie. Conrad never really did any work back home, but he didn't mind collecting the firewood. Now that he had made the choice to join with Frankie's group, he was even more sure that it was the correct one.

Dry sticks littered the forest floor so that within minutes Conrad's arms were full. Guilmon hadn't collectedf any yet. He was looking for the 'big sticks' as he called them.

"Hey, Guilmon, do you know anything about Data Desert?" Conrad asked.

"I know that it's a tasty dessert," Guilmon joked. He laughed out loud, but upon hearing Conrad's silence he turned to him with a confused look on his face. "Not funny?"

"Not funny," Conrad replied.

"It's better then anything you could come up with," Guilmon retorted. He then picked up a small stick beside him and flung it at Conrad.

"Ow...Guilmon, quit it!" Conrad angrily ordered.

"No," Guilmon playfully replied. He ran deeper and deeper into the forest, and Conrad was forced to chase him.

"Guilmon, we don't have time for your games. We have to get this firewood back to camp," Conrad called out. Guilmon ignored him and continued to run, laughing as he threw more tiny sticks Conrad's way. "Guilmon, just stop!" Conrad yelled out.

Much to his surprise Guilmon suddenly stopped. Conrad sprinted up beside him, ready to yell his head off.

"What is wrong with you!?" Conrad yelled.

"I found us some big sticks," Guilmon said, looking down at a small thick log about a couple feet long.

"That's not 'big sticks', that's one puny log."

"Not anymore...Sharp Claw!" Guilmon's cut clean through the small log like a hot knife through butter. The log was now separated into six large sticks, much thicker then the puny ones that Conrad held.

"Now we're done," Guilmon said dismissively.

Conrad and Guilmon started their long trek back through the forest to the campsite. Conrad was still slightly annoyed at Guilmon. He knew that Guilmon was just playing, but it still irked him. Suddenly Guilmon turned around to face him with a curious expression on his face.

"You know what, Con? Your clothes are really clean. We should change that."

Before Conrad had any time to ask Guilmon what he was talking about, Guilmon dropped the sticks he was holding and leaped at Conrad. The force of Guilmon hitting him square in the chest knocked Conrad down and he landed in a large pile of mud. His clothes were instantly splattered with the mud. Guilmon was now rolling over Conrad so that in a few seconds his clothes were hardly recognisable.

"Guilmon, stop it will you!?" Conrad yelled. Guilmon merely continued to beam down at Conrad, his sharp carnivorous teeth showing a playful smile, while Conrad glared up at him. With one huge heave, Conrad managed to push Guilmon off him. Without one last look at Guilmon, Conrad angrily gathered up his sticks, wiped some grime out of his eyes and the rest of his face, and made his way back to the campsite. Guilmon picked up his large sticks, stood back up and proceeded after Conrad, who was walking so fast it was almost running. Maybe he had gone just a little too far.

When Conrad made it back to the campsite, he saw Ace and Dracomon already sitting in front of a small flame upon a small pile of sticks.

"Need any more sticks?" Conrad jokingly asked.

Just then Guilmon came up to Conrad, puffing profusely. He remained perfectly still for a few seconds, getting his breath back before he saw the fire Ace and Dracomon had already lit.

"Need any flames?"

Last edited:

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Sean and Ryudamon finally made it back and they were the first ones. Sean put his plate of berries on the ground and started to mash them up.

"Don't coppy me, I'm making a dip. Maybe someone will come back with something to dip in it." Ryudamon nodded and watched Sean mash the berries together with a stick into a pinkinsh-purplish color. He dipped his finger into it and tasted it.

"Good but it could us salt."

"What's salt." Sean thought for a second.

"Sodium-cloride. It's like a stale flavor that gives a little 'zazz' to the food." Ryudamon tilted his head.

"What's 'zazz?'" Sean tok in a deep breath.

"It's just a word." Ryudamon nodded.

"What are words?" Sean looked at Ryudamon.

"I'll tell you later. Ok?" Ryudamon nodded.

"I'll go see if I can find more food."

"Ok Ryudamon."

Hotshot

((OOC @ niedude: You'll just have to wait and see... @ everyone: All of you who were involved in the Vilemon fight should have two Wild Points.))

Kurobel stepped over the limp body of Tukhaman. The battle had lasted longer than he had expected, but that was of no importance anymore. At last, he only had to pass through one final door to reach the First Stone.

He approached the door cautiously, for fear of a trap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankie stood before their small band of Chosen. They had finished gathering food and starting a fire, so now all that was left was building their makeshift campsite.

He was just about to begin another of his infamous speeches when their was a loud noise from behind a bush, and then another from in the treetops...

Soon the entire forest around them was filled with angry Digimon. Frankie could see them clearly thanks to the campfire. They resembled over-sized ladybugs.

"Those are Tentomon," Kappa explained, stepping in front of Frankie in a defensive stance, "They're not very aggressive, but their electric attacks are shocking. Get it? Shocking? Hehehe..."

"That was ingenious, Kappa," Frankie sarcastically replied, "Alright, gang, looks like we're being forced to fight! Kappa how many can you take?"

"Uhhh...well, I haven't eaten yet, so my...attacks won't be as strong as normal..." Kappa muttered, "But I'll take on two of 'em!"

"Okay, that leaves us with...one, two...seven more. I can take one, so the rest we'll leave to you guys, okay?" Frankie exclaimed, "Let's go!"

Frankie charged forward, taking a Tentomon by surprise with his signature kick. The Tentomon was sent spinning backwards into a tree.

Meanwhile, Kappa grabbed one Tentomon by the arms and hurled it into another, causing both of the insect Digimon to fall to the ground. They struggled back up, both exclaiming, "Super Shocker!"

A stream of yellow lightning escaped from their wings, striking Kappa in the stomach. The turtle Digimon fell over, writhing in pain. Frankie turned back and dashed to Kappa's rescue, sending the two Tentomon hurtling backward with a devastating sweep-kick.

"Kappa, you okay?"

"Uh-huh...I think so..."

Kappa jumped to his feet, firing off several missiles in the Tentomon's direction. Both of the Tentomon were caught in Kappa's missile barrage. They disappeared in a cloud of debris and data.

"Well, that's two down..." Frankie muttered, looking over his shoulder to see how his companions were faring.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
The buzzing was surrounding them. It was growing louder and more horrible. It sounded like a thousand flies all buzzing right beside Conrad's ears. Suddenly nine red beetle like Digimon appeared around them, leaping from the bushes and the trees.

"Con, those are Tentomon," Guilmon said urgently.

Conrad and Guilmon stood up just as Frankie kicked one of the Tentomon and sent it flying backwards. At the same time two of the Tentomon headed towards them, while the other four flew towards the others.

"Con, watch out. This could get ugly." Guilmon suddenly charged forwards, snarling and growling at the two Tentomon in front of him.

"Sharp Claw!" He lunged forwards, preparing to slash at the Tentomon with his deadly claws. One of the Tentomon simply flew over Guilmon's extended arms and headed towards Conrad while the other one put up one of its sharp talons to combat Guilmon's claw.

Conrad saw one of the Tentomon ignore Guilmon and head straight for him. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't an athletic or strong person like Frankie, so he doubted he'd be able to get rid of the Tentomon by mere punches and kicks. He instantly ran, not knowing what else to do.

"Super Shocker!" Conrad heard the electric blast heading for him and leaped into the air to avoid it. As he landed back on the grass he saw some trees to his right. He had an idea. Conrad sprinted towards the trees while dodging the electric blasts from Tentomon. He turned around to face the large flying insect Digimon as he felt his back pressing against the tree. The Tentomon did exactly what Conrad had hoped. Instead of attacking with another Super Shocker, Tentomon surged forwards, buzzing furiously as it came closer and closer towards Conrad.

"Come on...any second...NOW!" Conrad yelled. He ducked at the last instant and Tentomon rammed the tree hard with its head. It fell back onto the grass at Conrad's feet, dazed and disorientated.

"Guilmon, i could use your help," Conrad called. Tentomon was already rising slowly and unsteadily to its feet.

Guilmon heard Conrad's call for help as he grappled with the other Tentomon.

"I've got to help Con," he grumbled. With one huge push, he caused Tentomon to stumbled backwards. "PYRO BLASTER!" he screamed at the exact same moment the stumbling Tentomon yelled out "SUPER SHOCKER!".

The two attacks collided in mid air causing a miniature explosion and a great deal of smoke. Guilmon instantly crouched down to half his height and crawled stealthily along the grass underfoot. Still within the smoke Tentomon furiously searched for Guilmon, but couldn't find him. Guilmon had now moved behind Tentomon, using his stealth training from back home to creep up silently behind Tentomon.

"SHARP CLAW!" Guilmon slashed through Tentomon so that all that remained was bits of data.

Guilmon now looked over at Conrad and saw him fending off the other Tentomon. The Tentomon launched itself at Conrad, but Conrad blocked it and then punched it, but hit its hard armour, giving him an incredible pain in his fist. He then launched a kick at its underbelly, reasoning it might be weaker. He was right. It didn't do much damage, but Tentomon recoiled in pain for a split second. That was all Guilmon needed to carefully aim and fire.

"Pyro Blaster!" The fireball zoomed through the air like a rocket until it hit Tentomon. Conrad saw it become encompassed in flames for a few seconds before it turned to data as well.

Conrad ran quickly over to Guilmon, hoping that he had made it through the battle unscathed.

"Are you okay?" they both asked at the same time. They both nodded in unison and then turned around to see how the others were doing.

Hotshot

"Alright, Kappa," Frankie exclaimed, charging straight at his Tentomon, "Now let's tag-team this one!"

"Right, Cap'n Frankie!"

Kappa curled up inside his shell and hurtled forward straight at the Tentomon. In response, the Tentomon turned around, so that its armored back protected it.

"Met Tackle!" Kappa called out, tackling the Tentomon. The two armored Digimon collided and bounced off each other, falling helplessly to the ground. The Tentomon lay on its back, completely open for an attack. Frankie took the opportunity, and hurled himself into the air, stomping onto the Tentomon's weak stomach. His cleats dug into the Digimon's exoskeleton, opening up a small data wound. The Digimon furiously swung at Frankie, but missed. It was blind with rage now.

Kappa, having recovered from his tackle, fired off several of his "Pointer Arrow" attacks at the weakened Tentomon. Frankie hurtled out of the way, and the Tentomon was engulfed in a flurry of data and smoke.

Now only four Tentomon remained.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coronis halted his troop with a raised hand. "I sense the presence of a reptilian Digimon," he stated, "Greygor, scout out the area, and bring the reptilian to me. It may have information regarding the whereabouts of the Chosen."

Without a word, one of the Greymon slipped away to scout the area.

"Alright, troops," Coronis continued, "We will wait here for Greygor to return."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greygor stared at the two figures that were traveling through the forest. He recognized one of them as an Agumon, but the other was a mystery to him. It resembled some sort of bald Apemon, but without its club...

Wait, Greygor thought, That must be one of the humans!

"Halt, human and pre-Greymon," Greygor thundered, stepping out from behind a tree, with a raised hand, signaling for Damon and Blaze to stop. "You have been summoned into General Coronis' presence!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurobel pushed the huge stone door open and stepped inside. From behind him, Tukhaman moaned. "...K-Kurobel...d-don't..."

"Could someone please silence him?!"

"Yes, sir!" cried an Ogremon, as he and two others had the pleasure of finishing Tukhaman off. Tukhaman, in a mist of data, reverted back into a Digi-Egg.

Kurobel looked on in amazement at the wondrous room. Hieroglyphics depicting the arrival of twelve humans covered the walls. In the center of the room stood an enormous shrine, and on this shrine there was a glowing blue stone, which emitted auroras of multi-colored light every few seconds. A strange symbol, resembling a twelve-pointed star, decorated the center.

"At long last..." Kurobel muttered under his breath, pushing his glasses further up his nose, "I have found the First Stone..."

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Ace and Dracomon both ran off in a 'V' formation as two Tentomons raced towards them. The Tentomon all split up and went after them individually.

"Baby Breath!" Dracomon yelled, spitting out multiple flames which hit the Tentomon and sent it into a downward spiral. He let out four more consecutive blasts until the Tentomon was destroyed.

"Dracomon!" Ace yelled as the other Tentomon raced towards him.

"Ace! Over 'ere!" Dracomon said, waving him in his direction.

Ace lunged out of the way, nearly being rammed by the bug. He fell in the mud but quickly stood back up and began running towards the dragon. The Tentomon speedily followed him and was close to catching up.

Dracomon ran towards the two and pointed at Ace to run to the right. Ace did so and promptly turned around as Dracomon lunged upwards.

"Tail Smash! Ace, heads up! Hit it!" Dracomon slammed his tail into the Tentomon in mid-air and sent the bug flying towards Ace.

Ace's eyes widened and he forced himself to react fast. Just before the Tentomon reached him, he was forced to headbutt it downwards. He succeeded and it was stunned, but with a price.

"GRAAAAH!" Ace roared, clutching his forehead. "DRACOMON, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? THAT THING HAS A EXOSKELETON OR ARMOUR OR SOMETHING!!!"

Dracomon shrugged. "I thought you were a less of a pansy."

Ace sneered. "Maybe I'll come headbutt YOU next!!"

Just then, the Tentomon on the ground lunged upwards towards Ace. Ace recoiled and grabbed it by the face.

"Super Shocker!" the Tentomon yelled. It surged volts of electricity into Ace, who cried out and fell to the ground, writhing in agony.

"Ace!!" Dracomon yelled. "Baby Breath!!!" He shot out a particularly large fireball, which hit the Tentomon in the chest, vaporizing it.

Dracomon rushed over and put his claws on Ace's chest. "Ace! Talk to me!"

Ace cast a faint smile. "...You idiot..."

Dracomon beamed, showing his full set of jagged teeth. The dragon leapt down and hugged him. "We sure kicked those bug's butts, didn't we?"

Ace nodded. "Sure did. Now help me up before someone sees."

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Rai brushed of a particularly large leaf in front of him, revealing a surprisingly tribal vilage.

A proeminent fire stood in the middle of the vilage's square, signalizing the center. Surrounding it were four more bonfires, not so big in size, forming a square around the proeminent flames.

The huts which housed whatever was living there were built mainly circularly, surrounding the fire which iluminated them in a geometric display of ancient architecture. A few huts abolished this pattern and had been built somewhat affar from the square, probably due to the vilage's population growing out of a number the geometrical homes could support.

"Why am I getting canibalistic vibes here?" asked Rai, feeling more and more aprehensive, finally racionalizing that they were about to make their first contanct with regular habitants of this dream world.

Moon ignored this question.
He had however picked up a somewhat familiar smell.

"The things that live here... There are at least three different species," he recollected.

"VISITORS!" came a shout from the center square.

On the time it took for the group to exchange a few comments about the odd village in fron of them, an enourmous group of green vegetals grouped besides the bonfires.

"Come, come! The forest is dangerous at night! We cannot let you atract any predatours by standing out there!"

Having said this, the animals began pushing the newcomers to someplace they had yet to realise.

Rai was approaching the village center, observing the village as best he could without drawing suspicion. He had this particular habit after he became obsessed with ninja at the age of 8, since then making it fundamental to act stealthy and observant. A technic which served him well in the previous fight, managing to catch everyone off guard and defeating Vilemon.

After dismissing a crow he spotted in the shadows of a huts damaged roof, he noticed something which, if it hadn't made him fall, certainly got him off balance.

On what was left to view of the cliff rock's was a gigantic hole, obviously dug and not of natural status. It was not this which surprised him, though.
Over it, hunged like an advertisement for a japanese applience store was a giant, neon colored, glowing billboard.

Failure to spot this odd artifact sooner offended Rai and his observing capabilities.

On it was the word: "Driru."

"Driru?" Rai whispered as he was carried by a Veggiemon.

(OOC: Guys, you can pick the other two species living there. Also, tomorrow afternoon, their so called predatours will come and hunt them. We drive them off, and they offer to heal our injuries in the hole, where we meet our transportation :p That okay with all of you? If any of you have better plans, I'm all ears.)

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Pre-Greymon?" Blaze spat "who does this guy think he is?"

"Someone we don't want to fight," Damon muttered "we're going with him."

"Why don't I just blast him?" Blaze growled.

"Becuase I don't recall hearing a thing about a "General Coronis" working for Kurobel," Damon said "getting help would be useful. Lead the way!" The Greymon growled, but turned and started stomping away. Damon and Blaze followed, unsure whether it was honestly a good idea.

About half-an hour later they emerged into rocky ground. Clusters of Dinosaur Digimon, various species of Greymon, filled the area. And at the crest of a small hill was a fiery red and white Digimon wielding a sword and shield of flames. Wings of pure fire rose above him and the ShineGreymon was looking over his great army of Greymon, GeoGreymon, MetalGreymon, RizeGreymon, WarGreymon and BlackWarGreymon. Greygor marched through his bethren, stopping at the foot of the mound.

"General Coronis," he spoke "I have found one of the Chosen."

rotrum

Ice Cold
OOC: It's going so quickly...

Michael was supposed to look for firewood, he had Kase start to fly around the forest so that he could locate them and Michael could hold him. Patamon found a lot of good sticks, then again there was a ton of them all over this forest, but he also found a couple of fruit on the ground and they brought those back too. Soon after they had arrived, put their food away, and threw their wood into the fire a large bussing noise surrounding the area. Soon giant ladybug digimon appeared and started to attack, Frankie and Conrad rngaged thme first.

"Now THIS is the reason I wasnted to be in a large group..." Michael said.

"Those are tentomon, with their spcial attack, "Super Shocker." "Kase replied, "Can I fight too. Please please please please ple-"

"FINE, jsut don't drag me into it." Micahel replied.

"BOOM BUBBLE" Kase yelled, he inflatedl ike a balloon and fired a massive burst ofair right into a tentomon's wings, causing him to be forced up into a tree branch. "That was an accident but whatever" he thought happily. Kase blew up again and this time the dased tentomon imploded into data.

OOC: I wrote most of this earlier, but I could'nt post it so i gave up until now. So if the tentomon are dead...

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
"Come on Raito! Show them what you’re made of!" screamed Nate.

"METAL CANNON!" and the silver blast came out.

"SUPER SHOCKER" and thunder came out of the tentomon's wigs.

Both of the attacks hit the other attack and canceled each other out.

"Grrrr, new attack" growled Raito. With this, Raito plunged at the tentomon screaming "DASH METAL!" He was now glowing a silvery metal glow and hit the tentomon with great force.

"How do you like that, Tento?" moked Raito.

The tentomon was defeated.

Raito is acting a lot like the other Raito. This is starting to get kinda scary.... thought Nate.

Raito turned to Nate with a smile and asked, "Did I go well?"

"Very good", replied Nate kneeling down to pet Raito's head.

(OOC: Fine by me, I hope you don't mind if I introduce the Chief...)

Being pushed by the Golden Ape Like creature, Nathan saw many things, that truly made this village Tribal, such as the Aztec-like Temple Structure, thatch roofed huts and lack of roads. Yet one thing seemed to surprise Nathan, the Billboard for an Appliance store, near the village.

"What the..." Nathan shrugged, turning to Saul, who in return just muttered, "What the...what?"
"THE BILLBOARD!" Nathan yelled,
Saul was confused, "What about it? These things are all around the digital world, don't humans have billboards?"
Nathan just shook his head, "No, I bu- forget it, I'll ask later..."
Turning to the native that lead them through the scene, Nathan asked, "Hey...where are we going?"

It was now that the Golden Ape Digimon spoke, "You must see the leader! He will decide what to do with you."
Nathan felt a bit doubtful that this would end well, but you never know...

Eventually, the Trio of Tamers were led into a great Tribal Palace, with a very large room on the inside, Gold, possibly Plundered, was along the sides and two Plant-ish monsters stood guard along the room.

At the other side, lay the throne, a Gold work of art, being a strange mix between Shinto and Aztec art-styles, with some animal skulls on the Arm Rests, the Chief stepped down. He was another Gold Ape, but he wore Armor and the Bones of Slain enemies on him.

He spoke in a Gruff tone, "Who are you? Who has entered Chief Apemon's Tribe? You look like no Digimon I've seen..."

Nathan spoke up first, "We are three human's you highness, we are not Digimon. Well besides our partners of course." Saul smiled at that,

"Then-Then you must be the Chosen! The ones that our priests predicted would come as emissaries of the 4 Great Beasts." Nathan guessed this meant the mighty creatures that had summoned them. Yet, it was Saul who answered,

"Yes, we work for the 4 Great Ones." Saul said, he wasn't intimidated the slightest, which amazed Nathan. Chief Apemon was in awe though, he must had never thought that he would see what he thought were gods...

"Then, what is it that brings you to Chief Apemon's Humble Adobe?" the War Chief asked...

Nathan smiled, "We have come for Information...and a place to stay..."

Teebird

Mare Sting watched as the others took out the Tentomon, when suddenly he heard a loud shaking in the bushes behind him. suddenly a nother Tentomon shot at Sting and Mare.

"SUPER SHOCKER!"

"SILK THREAD!"

The two attacks collided and exploded in a glorious yellow smokescreen.

"Sting you alright?" inquired Mare.

"I'm fine, Silk Thread!" shouted Sting.

This time his attack got through, peircing straight through the Digimon's chest, deleting the creature.

"Everyone alright?" Mare asked the group.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Danielle looked around in amazement, there was so much in the village and everything was so tribal, except for a Billboard.

"What's that doing there?" Danielle asked herself.

"I believe it's advertising stuff," replied Gomamon, failing to notice that Danielle wasn't expecting an answer to the question.

Danielle rolled her eyes and ignored her partner. As she was pushed into the village, along with the other two, she saw several red penguins watching them.

"What are they?" Danielle asked Gomamon, pointing out the penguins.

"Those are Muchomon," replied Gomamon.

Danielle looked at them with interest before she was forced to meet the Chief. Danielle was astounded by the room that the Chief was in, but even more so by the chief himself. He was a giant yellow ape.

"Who in God's earth is that?" she asked Gomamon.

"That's the Chief," replied Gomamon.

"I mean, what is he?"

"Oh he's an Apemon."

"Shh, sounds like Nathan is talking to the Chief," Danielle said suddenly.