• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

The Mega Champion

Did they say when the re-done dub of the movie(s) is going to come out?

I never bought the blu-ray re-release of Digimon Adventure because there didn't appear to be much of a point/difference.

It's just bizarre to me that they did this but didn't re-do original Adventure or Adventure 02

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Today's Digimon Reference Book additions are Luxmon, Arkhai Angemon, and Dominimon.

Dominimon's artwork is of course new.

Do not expect other V-Tamer manga Digimon to appear, unless they are in a future V-Pet line.

The Mega Champion

Well... I finally finished Digimon Adventure 2020 this past Thursday.

Nobody likes really long posts. So here's a TL;DR version of my full thoughts. Is this anime perfect? No. It's not. Because nothing is. Could it have been better? Yes. Of course it could have been. You could say that for a lot of animes. However... at the end of the day... this anime was not as bad as everyone 'cried' about it being.

If you want true full thoughts... I can give them... but I'm warning you... it's A LOT.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Starswirl Pikachu

So for Digimon 2020 I am very neutral on the dub intro, you can take it or leave it I guess. "Breath in deep, gotta take the leap"

On the other hand, I thought the first end credits was fairly good. I dont quite grasp what its referencing about falling down but the line about "does the past decide the future?" starts right as the scene is showing little TK and a bunch of slightly glowing feathers floating down. Do note that this is shown slightly before TK gets much of an introduction in this version of the anime. Its a pretty small detail in a relatively short song sequence but I could listen to the whole thing for a long time.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So I liked Kizuna, I felt it was a better send-off to the characters than Tri ever could, and while we all know the ending to it is BS and not permanent due to the 02 epilogue, it was the right amount of bittersweet it needed to be.

The spoilers posted on WtW for the sequel movie, on the other hand... oh boy does the 02 cast continue to get the shaft. And they may be retconning Ryo's involvement with Adventure by replacing him and his actions with some OC because reasons, with said-OC being the real main character of the entire movie. If this retcon is true, that's hysterical.

Red and Blue

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping for
Ultimate evolutions for Silphymon and Shakkuomon

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Lol I just found out the screenwriter behind these last two movies had help in writing scripts for several episodes of Digimon Savers. What the hell happened, man? I know Toei just no longer cares about Digimon and its fans, but to screw everything up as hard as they did is so baffling. Least with Tri, that was because the staff involved with the series had never worked on Digimon before in the past and they were just do it for a paycheck (though I have a feeling Meiko was a self-insert character).

Then again, director Taguchi Tomohisa never worked on anything Digimon-related before Kizuna, either. That smug look says it all, really.
49332.jpg

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Big Ukkomon.

Edit (19 December, 2023)
Fenriloogamon: Takemikazuchi was added to the Digimon Reference Book on 18th December, 2023.

Edit (22 December, 2023):
Takutoumon has been added to the Digimon Reference Book.

Edit (19 January, 2024):
Pteromon, Shoemon, Galemon, and Shoeshoemon have been added to the Digimon Reference Book.

Edit (23 February, 2024):
Tlalocmon, and Callismon have been added to the Digimon Reference Book.

Edit (10 March, 2024):
Yolkmon, Fluffymon, Grand Galemon, Zephagamon, Chaperomon, and Cendrillmon have been added to the Digimon Reference Book.

Edit (15 March, 2024):
Erlangmon has been added to the Digimon Reference Book.

Edit (19 April, 2024):
Takutoumon: Wrath Mode has been added to the Digimon Reference Book.

Last edited: