• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

BCVM22

Hikari didn't make her first appearance in the original Adventure until ep. 21, and not as a regular character until somewhere in the early 30s. If we assume that Takeru and Hikari will arrive in this series together, even at the compressed pace, it could take until the current group returns to the real world. Depending on however the story progresses after the current arc of going around the miasma, that could still be quite a ways off.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Oh man, this was a great episode today! I think kabuterimon is one of my favourite digimon now, I love seeing everyone so animated in their battles. The new ending was fun with everyone, it's refreshing that it's not an ending focused on Matt and Gabumon and focuses on everyone instead.

For when TK and Kari show up, I think they're going at a great pace so far, it's sort of nice that they're making TK stay out of it for now too imo and have the groups split into two equal groups so that everyone is getting a good amount of screen time so far. Next episode will be zudomon, and then I assume they'll have another episode or two with a battle with all the ultimates but still fall short. Then they find TK and Angemon, and maybe Kari and angewomon, and they help out in the battle and they win or something like that. I'm pretty excited to see if they bring in TK and Kari at the same time, or if they'll do it two different times.

Anyways I have really been enjoying this series the most of all the digimon series that I've watched so far.

NeoDude-5000

I wonder if when we start getting the Mega levels what kind of fan service clashes we will have? Maybe we'll get Rosemon vs Lotosmon, Vikemon vs Plesiomon, or HerculesKabuterimon vs GranKuwagamon even though we just had their Ultimate forms duke it out.

As for the lesson kids will learn from this episode that will be not to rely too much on technology, sometimes we must use our strongest weapon, the brain.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
...Devimon is totally getting a brand new Mega as a justification to how he's strong enough to control Digimon of this level. I'm all for it.

Gen82

I saw the upcoming episode summarizes and it looks like TK and Kari will sort of get more involved. Also we're getting a new mega digimon.

NeoDude-5000

Eyesmon was freaking terrifying! Kinda surprised it wasn't an Ultimate level Digimon. And great ending too, I always like it when the DigiDestined fight together as a group.

Dumb question: Are we now at the destination where the DigiDestined were supposed to meet since the gang's all here?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wait, really? Wow, and after I started making a mental list of what levels I'd thought they'd be. This is gonna change a lot. Hope the manga-exclusives aren't ignored.

NeoDude-5000

That's cool. So I guess we'll get Shadowbirdmon (I think that's what it was called) official level. I wonder what it will be? Rookie or Champion are my guess? Also will the fusions like Shoutmon X4 get levels too?

Akashin

That's cool. So I guess we'll get Shadowbirdmon (I think that's what it was called) official level. I wonder what it will be? Rookie or Champion are my guess? Also will the fusions like Shoutmon X4 get levels too?

Soundbirdmon? It'll absolutely be a Child. The ones I'm curious about are the ones where the line is blurry. I've always guessed that Shoutmon and X2 are Child, X3 and X4 are Adult, X4K/B and X5/B are Perfect and so on, but that doesn't totally reconcile with X4 and Metal Greymon being rivals unless Kiriha's Metal Greymon isn't at the same level as normal Metal Greymon. Kinda curious about Shoutmon King Ver. as well; probably Child too, but seeing him having taken a step from Child to Adult between Xros Wars and Hunters would be cool.

If this means that there is an at all higher chance of Xros Wars Digimon besides Shoutmon and Omega Shoutmon making it into the next Digimon Story game (official announcement when? Seriously they told us there would be one like two years ago), then this is excellent news.

Gen82

Well just saw the latest episode and I was surprised that Metal Greymon still has its missile attack. Strange how something that everyone knows about can take you by surprise.

I wondee if this means the other digimon will get more attacks.

Also that Orochimon was the largest Ultimate/Perfect Digimon ever. I've seen some Mega Digimon get that big, but not an Ultimate.

NeoDude-5000

Anyone betting that Omnimon will appear in the next episode because we've got another 10 minute countdown (20 minutes in real life) like in Our War Game and the DigiDestined are fighting a Mega in the next episode.

Gen82

Yes i do think nows the perfect time to introduce Omnimon again. With one of the strongest Digimon ever staring down on them and TK and Kairi sending them their power its a perfect time to bring out the big guns.

Also do you think Metal Greymons missile attack is stronger than his new lasers.

NeoDude-5000

Boy have we waited a loooooong time for this. Even though I have never watched Fusion the fact that the Digimon didn't have levels (well the new ones anyway) always bothered me.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Boy have we waited a loooooong time for this. Even though I have never watched Fusion the fact that the Digimon didn't have levels (well the new ones anyway) always bothered me.
I keep forgetting that there isn't an official entry for Shoutmon EX6. Oh well...

This is long overdue, though. Not sure how I feel about some of them (X5B being Ultimate makes sense because of its composition, I guess, but it outranking Omega Shoutmon still feels odd), but confirmation that Shoutmon King made it to Adult is worth it.
Honestly even with this released, I personally thought the whole series was a bit of a mess when it came to digimon strength levels. Don’t get me wrong, I watched all of Xros wars, dubs and then to subs lol, and enjoyed it, i thought of it different from original digimon. All my favs were totally made to be weak so I’m also biased in that sense lol.

Gen82

Honestly even with this released, I personally thought the whole series was a bit of a mess when it came to digimon strength levels. Don’t get me wrong, I watched all of Xros wars, dubs and then to subs lol, and enjoyed it, i thought of it different from original digimon. All my favs were totally made to be weak so I’m also biased in that sense lol.

All of the even seasons of Digimon often forgoes the strict level system. Just look at season two when some armor level Digimon were fighting against ultimate/perfect level Digimon. Or season four when Cerberumon, a ultimate/perfect, was fought in the first episode.

Akashin

All of the even seasons of Digimon often forgoes the strict level system. Just look at season two when some armor level Digimon were fighting against ultimate/perfect level Digimon. Or season four when Cerberumon, a ultimate/perfect, was fought in the first episode.
While thats true, Xros Wars was on a different level. X5 beating Lucemon Satan Mode, the way Lilithmon was treated... the Manga did a better job of this, but even with these level reveals, its best to assume they apply only outside of Xros Wars itself. Xros Wars just sort of did its own thing.