• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Dark Eevee

I miss digimon. It use to be on tv when I was little.
But now I watch it online, though I can't find certain episodes in japanese just dubbed.

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
I miss digimon. It use to be on tv when I was little.
But now I watch it online, though I can't find certain episodes in japanese just dubbed.

I watched Digimon 02 on a different website, is that what your looking for?

Just tell me what your looking for and I'll fetch it. :3

BCVM22

BCVM - I'd suggest removing that link as we're not allowed to link to eps. ^_^;

What? The episodes are authorized, subtitled editions provided by a licensed media company for streaming Internet viewing. There couldn't possibly be any legalities that would label the link as being in violation of the board rules about posting copyrighted media.

Buizelster

Watching all five seasons in Japanese right now too actually.

and of course I love it.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
OMG!! Digimon, is actually amazingly dubbed! I hear actors from (mostly) great dubs like Naruto and Bleach! It is impressive how they can get such good actors for such a kiddy show.

The 4th season turned me off, transforming into Digimon was just stoopid! Season 1 was the best though. The 5th season is good too.

Latly, I have been faning over Digimon, which leads me to one conclusion: Blackwargreymon cosplay!

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
OMG!! Digimon, is actually amazingly dubbed! I hear actors from (mostly) great dubs like Naruto and Bleach! It is impressive how they can get such good actors for such a kiddy show.

The 4th season turned me off, transforming into Digimon was just stoopid! Season 1 was the best though. The 5th season is good too.

Latly, I have been faning over Digimon, which leads me to one conclusion: Blackwargreymon cosplay!

The dubs kinda got on my nerves. The VA's might have been good if they fit the character design. And yeah 4th season sucked.

God luck with the BWGmon cosplay. Sounds tough.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to be fangirling over Ken.

I used to love this show. Now it's altright...

Buizelster

What?

Seriously what? Digimon is amazingly dubbed? Are we talking about the same Digimon?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The dubs kinda got on my nerves. The VA's might have been good if they fit the character design. And yeah 4th season sucked.

God luck with the BWGmon cosplay. Sounds tough.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to be fangirling over Ken.

I can understand yet I found they suited them just a bit but were not bang right on!

If my friend can make a Venasaur cosplay, I can make Blackwargreymon (man, I'll be sweating buckets in that thing).

What?

Seriously what? Digimon is amazingly dubbed? Are we talking about the same Digimon?

There are so many great actors in there, how could you not hear them? We are talking actors like Steve Blum!

BCVM22

Digimon had a fine voice cast. Complain about the writing in the dub if you must - on only a handful of occasions were there problems with miscasting or just poor performance.

BCVM22

Calling it the "Bebop" cast is too narrow a view. The voice work for both shows and countless others of that era and the present were Animaze productions - just about any dub work that was (and still is) produced in Los Angeles took from the same pool of voice actors.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Calling it the "Bebop" cast is too narrow a view. The voice work for both shows and countless others of that era and the present were Animaze productions - just about any dub work that was (and still is) produced in Los Angeles took from the same pool of voice actors.

Learn something new every day.

BCVM22

Yes. That's how voice acting in North America works, for the most part. There are studios in Los Angeles (Animaze), western Canada (Ocean Group in Vancouver, Blue Water Studios in Calgary), Texas (FUNimation's and formerly ADV's usual stables of actors) and New York (what was TAJ Productions and now just gets called, somewhat erroneously, "the 4Kids actors"). Just about every anime production that records in one of these areas draws their talent from the corresponding studio.

If you look at the filmographies for big name voice actors like Scott McNeil and Steven Blum and Joshua Seth and Sean Schemmel and Wendee Lee and Richard Cox and Veronica Taylor and any number of others and see what they've worked on and when, you can get a pretty good idea of who lives and works where and for whom.