• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
It will suck greatly if we don't get a new series right after episode 79.

XW02 sucks! It's full of lame and unnecessary filler episodes. :/

Whoop dee do, it has fillers. It's pointless to judge this series before it completely ends.

As long as the fillers are entertaining, isn't that what matters?

Plus, we're not 100% sure these titles are authentic.

Janovy

Banned
Whoop dee do, it has fillers. It's pointless to judge this series before it completely ends.
I know, but XW02 has too many fillers. Some were entertaining, but still...

Plus, we're not 100% sure these titles are authentic.
I actually hope that they are. That way we can get our old protagonists in a new, far more improved follow-up to XW02.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
2ch has posted this, apparently. Three new titles.

77話 東京壊滅!?五人のデジモンハンター(3/11) (Tokyo Devastation! The Five Digimon Hunters)

78話 みんなを守れ!吠えろガムドラモン!(3/18) (Protect Everyone! Roar, Gumdramon!)

79話 滾る力!これがデジモンハンターだ!(3/25)END (Boiling Power! This is Digimon Hunter!)

This doesn't sound good.

Oh yeah, the episodes from 2ch...

I don't know, I have mixed feelings about that since 2ch doesn't exactly have the best track record. They were the ones to give us that fake Voice actor list for both DG and the YH main cast back in the days of the formers' airing.

Regardless... I honestly don't know what to say. With some of the things introduced this series, I was hoping that they were planning a really storydriven arc once the plot kicked in. It just seems a bit unbelieveable that they're planning to end it off like this...

BCVM22

Regardless... I honestly don't know what to say. With some of the things introduced this series, I was hoping that they were planning a really storydriven arc once the plot kicked in. It just seems a bit unbelieveable that they're planning to end it off like this...

Put more stock in your initial response, that 2ch is hardly a reliable source when they're the only one reporting something.

It isn't coincidence that whenever one of these sources reports on something like this, the information is almost always as juicy and sensational as it can be, no matter what the topic.

Maybe they're legitimate, maybe not, I wouldn't quite worry just yet.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
It might also be the "final episodes" before rebranding the series. Regardless of opinion the second "season" of the first Xros Wars was still part of the same Digimon season.

uber gon

Accept Change
2ch has posted this, apparently. Three new titles.

77話 東京壊滅!?五人のデジモンハンター(3/11) (Tokyo Devastation! The Five Digimon Hunters)

78話 みんなを守れ!吠えろガムドラモン!(3/18) (Protect Everyone! Roar, Gumdramon!)

79話 滾る力!これがデジモンハンターだ!(3/25)END (Boiling Power! This is Digimon Hunter!)

This doesn't sound good.

Meh, as long as we don't get an 02 epilogue.

I don't know if this thread follows a topic or something xD But I just saw this thread and wanted to post that I'm now re-playing Digimon World 3! Just an awesome game~

subdivision

oh wow, I used to religiously watch digimon when I was younger. Never missed an episode! too bad local networks here don't air it anymore. Or maybe it's being aired in cartoon channels but just didn't notice it. I think it was only the first season that I got to watch... :(

blackterminator3

I used to be obsessed with the show, until they took it off the air. My favorite Season would have to be the first one.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Unconfirmed at the moment, but according to Rainmon, this month's V-jump may confirm a crossover movie for this June.

http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/vjump-april-issue.html

Rainmon said:
We are waiting for scans and info from this month's Vjump.
One person who bought vjump has confirmed that...
READY to hear this?
READY?
READY?

There will be a MOVIE for Xros Wars in June!
And previous protagonists will gather there FOR THE FIRST TIME!
It's also a planning for the celebration of Digimon's 15th Anniversary =)

I remember Sanjo Riku mentioned about the movie in the interview of MUSIC CODE III's booklet(Which i'm still waiting for my CD :p)
Now we are waiting for the Vjump scan for Confirmation! =D
Can't wait!!
Any new scans and updates will be in this post.

So keep a good lookout, hopefully this turns out to be true.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
A movie?

Woo-hoo. Hope it turns out to be true.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
If its anything like Movie 1 or the 2nd Tamers movie then it will be good. Just don't pull a Saver's movie, omg that was horrible.

so true, so bad.

adventures or tamers, yeah it makes sense why theyre popular though i still like frontier. the mythos behind is very facisnating and consistant. the new titles do bring up a bit of a concern but i doubt they would leave fans hanging.

also XW having a series of filter eps being a bad thing? seriously its not the first or last series to pull a stunt like it. better to enjoy the eps for what its worth, besides last week's ep showing ekakimon did reveal an aspect of the digiquartz we only had an idea about, that laws and rule there aren't as consistant or well established compared to the human or digital world. it maybe common sense but sometimes it helps having a little confirmation ;)

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Does this mean the old protagonists won't appear in Xros Hunters?

they never said they won't appear, they just said there is a crossover movie. plus they did a foreshadowing moment with the boat thing, i really doubt they would take that away from loyal fans