• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

NeoDude-5000

Episode summaries for episodes 32-35 in the spoiler tab. There was a summary for todays episode but there is no point in including it.

Episode 32- Soaring Hope (Pegasusmon?)
Takeru Takaishi and Patamon are being chased by a single Fangmon and are trying to escape through a wide, grassy plain, when they are saved by Taichi riding on a Komondomon. Patamon says that he's unable to evolve to Angemon because his battle with DarkKnightmon has exhausted him. However as they get back on Komondomon and depart, they are attacked by two Fangmon being led by a giant Cerberumon. The Fangmon's speedy attacks and Cerberumon's powerful Hellfire come down on them, but they make Komondomon roar off noisily and try to shake them off. MetalGreymon and Garudamon also face down the enemy, but...

Episode 33- The Light After the Dark
Taichi keeps fighting in order to save his younger sister Hikari from DarkKnightmon. Hikari is the partner of the other holy Digimon. Just when they at last meet up with Hikari and DarkKnightmon once more, Taichi challenges him to fight. However, Hikari does not take Taichi's hand and appears to willingly allow herself to be absorbed into DarkKnightmon's body.

Episode 34- Hikari and Tailmon
The eight Chosen Child and the eight Digimon have at last gathered together. The awakened Tailmon acts like Hikari's knight, and orders Komondomon to hurry at once to the land where Millenniumon is contained, Furga. In their rush to Furga, Komondomon rides a rough ocean current to move through water. Along the way, they visit a gigantic underwater city where MarineAngemon and other water Digimon live. Danger was approaching the underwater city. As if a sign of Millenniumon 's revival, Digimon all over began turning violent.

Episode 35- Glittering Angewomon
No summary but at least the Digimon waifu is back

Also after watching todays episode what forms does anyone think that the other Holy Digimon are currently in? And Reapermon no thanks for the burning cyclone flashbacks from Rumble Arena. How hated fighting this guy?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Episode 34- Hikari and Tailmon
The eight Chosen Child and the eight Digimon have at last gathered together. The awakened Tailmon acts like Hikari's knight, and orders Komondomon to hurry at once to the land where Millenniumon is contained, Furga. In their rush to Furga, Komondomon rides a rough ocean current to move through water. Along the way, they visit a gigantic underwater city where MarineAngemon and other water Digimon live. Danger was approaching the underwater city. As if a sign of Millenniumon 's revival, Digimon all over began turning violent.

3a2eE.gif

Well then. As I had promised a year before:

Oh, that reminds me: If they bring in Millenniumon proper, and I mean that they have him be important to the series, I might ease up on the "**** you, give us money" criticism I have for why they're doing this.

Looks like I got a bit of catching up to do.

NeoDude-5000

Pegasmon...?!
Called it. I guess this means the Digivice toy is accurate. This also means BlitzGreymon, CresGarurumon, Magnadramon, and Omnimon Alter-S will happen in the anime.

Also I wonder what this episode means for a season 2 reboot? Will the Armor Digimon just be weaker Champions while the actual Champions are like Angemon tier strong. Champion of champions strong I mean.

And lastly ShadowSeraphimon...? The Patamon/Gatomon parallels continue.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Called it. I guess this means the Digivice toy is accurate. This also means BlitzGreymon, CresGarurumon, Magnadramon, and Omnimon Alter-S will happen in the anime.

Also I wonder what this episode means for a season 2 reboot? Will the Armor Digimon just be weaker Champions while the actual Champions are like Angemon tier strong. Champion of champions strong I mean.

And lastly ShadowSeraphimon...? The Patamon/Gatomon parallels continue.
wow what I am really wondering about is will pegasmon digivolve like a normal champion into ultimate or are they just side evolutions? Also am I wrong to think darkmaildramon could possibly be gatomon? or is gatomon off somewhere doing something random and theyll have her digivolve to nefertimon? and curiously I wonder if pegasmon and nefertimon could end up leading to goddramon and mangadramon respectively instead of their usual paths.. so many questions now lol

BCVM22

I think with their ostensible willingness to wade into armor evolutions, the DarkMaildramon being a dark/involuntary evolution of Tailmon probably becomes more feasible.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'd be more on board with Darkmaildramon being Gatomon if it did anything, as is it's just a ride Skullknightmon uses. I'm leaning more towards Skullknightmon as it reacted to Lopmon's awakening like Patamon did and curiously they haven't given it a voice credit and it's hard to tell who plays it due to how distorted the voice is.

BCVM22

My inclination at the moment is DarkMaildramon because Maildramon is an armor evolution of Tailmon, but the Skull Knightmon theory makes sense too. We're due to find out in the next two weeks at any rate.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'd be more on board with Darkmaildramon being Gatomon if it did anything, as is it's just a ride Skullknightmon uses. I'm leaning more towards Skullknightmon as it reacted to Lopmon's awakening like Patamon did and curiously they haven't given it a voice credit and it's hard to tell who plays it due to how distorted the voice is.
My inclination at the moment is DarkMaildramon because Maildramon is an armor evolution of Tailmon, but the Skull Knightmon theory makes sense too. We're due to find out in the next two weeks at any rate.
I've been seeing a lot of people say they think skullknightmon will end up being gatomon due to the same reasons mentioned. But I still really think darkmaildramon will end up being gatomon and skullknightmon will be gatomon's best friend a la wizardmon type situation or some sort of holy digimon guard. Not only would it be odd for them to include pegasmon for patamon and then have another armor evolution just not be gatomon but one of gatomon's armors. It just makes too much sense at this point for it to be a random armor of gatomon but not be gatomon. I really think he will end up being a holy guard or something along those lines under the holy digimon. Another theory I saw is thatskullknightmon and darkmaildramon are both gatomon and gatomon was split up into two beings to make it harder to recover, but idk.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I've been seeing a lot of people say they think skullknightmon will end up being gatomon due to the same reasons mentioned. But I still really think darkmaildramon will end up being gatomon and skullknightmon will be gatomon's best friend a la wizardmon type situation or some sort of holy digimon guard. Not only would it be odd for them to include pegasmon for patamon and then have another armor evolution just not be gatomon but one of gatomon's armors. It just makes too much sense at this point for it to be a random armor of gatomon but not be gatomon. I really think he will end up being a holy guard or something along those lines under the holy digimon. Another theory I saw is thatskullknightmon and darkmaildramon are both gatomon and gatomon was split up into two beings to make it harder to recover, but idk.

(Dark)Maildramon's entire shtick is that it's the steed of Knightmon. Clearly, they're referencing that, but substituted SkullKnightmon in place of the regular variety.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ooo very interesting!!

so we now know that gatomon was just shoved inside skullknightmon to make him stronger and that gatomon was neither digimon. Darkmaildramon really did end up being useless other than being there with skullknightmon to complete the duo. Still weird choices on the digimon as skullknightmon had the gatomon like looks and then darkmaildramon literally being part of gatomons fam, but nice to be thrown off! But now I’m curious if gatomon will stay gatomon for most fights as it’s already a champion and has its holy ring or if it will armour digivolve too or if it’ll just go straight to angewomon like normal

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Not following the current shot but I really wish fanartists would make a piece of both TK and Tai being dizzy/vomitting after spinning so much on Rodeo Gallop and Brave Tornado. Don't blow such an easy job, internet!

NeoDude-5000

The Digimon Card Game's 6th Booster set will be Double Diamond and will feature Agumon and Gabumon's Kizuna forms (still need to watch the dang film) and the next starter decks will be centered around Gallantmon and UlforceVeedramon.

Link (card sleeve stuff too): https://withthewill.net/threads/ima...-dukemon-ulforcev-dramon-starter-decks.25180/

Not following the current shot but I really wish fanartists would make a piece of both TK and Tai being dizzy/vomitting after spinning so much on Rodeo Gallop and Brave Tornado. Don't blow such an easy job, internet!

Hey in the Digital World humans never get sick when riding into battle with their Digimon. As far as I'm aware.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
this sounds like a fetish thing...
Nah, I just want to laugh at the absurdity of it. Specially with both happenings being so close to each other

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So, uh... If the Digimon Encyclopedia isn't lying to us, BlitzGreymon is showing up next week. No clue if it's a mon-of-the-week.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So, uh... If the Digimon Encyclopedia isn't lying to us, BlitzGreymon is showing up next week. No clue if it's a mon-of-the-week.
All of the enemy Digimon that we know of in next week's episode are insect types so they'll probably won't be evolving into it.