• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ah so I guess gatomon really was skullknightmon! Thats super cool!

Also
I'm super curious about blitzgreymon... after looking at it, I think itd be perfect if alturkabuterimon and metalgreymon dna digivolve together into it. Otherwise, I won't be surprised if it's just a random mon who shows up or they give Agumon two megas.. but really hoping for a dna digivolution. Weregarurumon and Zudomon could dna into cresgarurumon, and then garudamon and lilymon could dna into ancientirismon and lastly angewomon and whatever pegusmon digivolves into could dna into holydramon... but that's just getting fanfiction-y lol :p

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

Cool trivia about Gatomon I found while looking at the Digimon Wikia
Gatomon became SkullKnightmon because in the Digimon Fusion toyline the SkullKnightmon and Axemon figures came with the Gatomon DigiMemory. The source which was from twitter stated that (translated from Japanese)

"When I heard the setting that "Tailmon is transforming into a Dark Digimon", I thought "Who should the Dark Digimon be?". Dark Knightmon was adopted because "It was a Cross Wars product and Tailmon's DigiMemory was attached to Dark Knightmon"

So there you have it a nod to Digimon Fusion toyline. Crazy huh?

Original tweet:

UPDATE:

We've got summaries for episodes 36 and 39

Episode 36- Operation Satellite Sniper
As the ISS' (International Space Station) direct hit of Tokyo approaches, Koushiro Izumi discovers a way to avoid it. If they can snipe the ISS descending from a singular point in the distorted airspace, they might be able to throw it off course. But they only have one chance to do it. Koushiro regroups with Taichi Yagami and co, and tells everyone to give it an all or nothing - a difficult strategy that involves making a shoot through an unusual dimension. But in the upper airspace above the singular point, the enemy's attack increases in ferocity...

Episode 37- Mimi-chan Wars
Taichi and co continue their journey. While looking for food, Taichi and his childhood friend Sora Takenouchi fall into a river and get swept away. They end up where Mimi Tachikawa is, with Golemon and many Gotsumon at her beck and call. According to Mimi, a fearsome Digimon forced the peaceful Gotsumon to work at a mine, and kept all of the precious stones they dug up for itself. Taichi, Sora, and Mimi head to the fortress where the fearsome Digimon is said to rule.

Episode 38- Burning Blue Friendship
Mephismon uses strange spells to control weak Digimon, offering them up as sacrifices to Milleniummon. Gabumon tries to stop him but is captured by the enemy. Yamato Ishida, who still hasn't regrouped with the rest of the gang, engages in a rescue mission with Jou Kido and Gomamon, who just happen to appear by coincidence. Gabumon is held prisoner at the top of a precipitous cliff, and there's only one way to stop him: Yamato must climb the dangerous cliff.

Episode 39- Jagamon's Potato Hell
Taichi and co reach an oasis, a sort of service area where Burgermon treat guests with delicious hamburgers and fries. Through fries, Jou hits it off with Potemon, a Digimon who loves potatos, and the two talk fiercely over their love of fries. However, Potemon gets angry when fries are tossed away and evolves into Jagamon. He attacks the service area.

Last edited:

Sonnas

Gatomon became SkullKnightmon because in the Digimon Fusion toyline the SkullKnightmon and Axemon figures came with the Gatomon DigiMemory. The source which was from twitter stated that (translated from Japanese)

"When I heard the setting that "Tailmon is transforming into a Dark Digimon", I thought "Who should the Dark Digimon be?". Dark Knightmon was adopted because "It was a Cross Wars product and Tailmon's DigiMemory was attached to Dark Knightmon"

Original tweet:

UPDATE:

As the ISS' (International Space Station) direct hit of Tokyo approaches, Koushiro Izumi discovers a way to avoid it. If they can snipe the ISS descending from a singular point in the distorted airspace, they might be able to throw it off course. But they only have one chance to do it. Koushiro regroups with Taichi Yagami and co, and tells everyone to give it an all or nothing - a difficult strategy that involves making a shoot through an unusual dimension. But in the upper airspace above the singular point, the enemy's attack increases in ferocity...

Taichi and co continue their journey. While looking for food, Taichi and his childhood friend Sora Takenouchi fall into a river and get swept away. They end up where Mimi Tachikawa is, with Golemon and many Gotsumon at her beck and call. According to Mimi, a fearsome Digimon forced the peaceful Gotsumon to work at a mine, and kept all of the precious stones they dug up for itself. Taichi, Sora, and Mimi head to the fortress where the fearsome Digimon is said to rule.

Mephismon uses strange spells to control weak Digimon, offering them up as sacrifices to Milleniummon. Gabumon tries to stop him but is captured by the enemy. Yamato Ishida, who still hasn't regrouped with the rest of the gang, engages in a rescue mission with Jou Kido and Gomamon, who just happen to appear by coincidence. Gabumon is held prisoner at the top of a precipitous cliff, and there's only one way to stop him: Yamato must climb the dangerous cliff.

Taichi and co reach an oasis, a sort of service area where Burgermon treat guests with delicious hamburgers and fries. Through fries, Jou hits it off with Potemon, a Digimon who loves potatos, and the two talk fiercely over their love of fries. However, Potemon gets angry when fries are tossed away and evolves into Jagamon. He attacks the service area.
Well those last 3 episodes are going to be a bit strange.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

Original tweet:

UPDATE:

curious if it's gonna just be focus episodes for everyone else where they get close to digivolving to mega in their own episodes like how metalgreymon almost digivolved to wargreymon before digivolving all the way. Honestly if they do that for each character, it'll be stale but I don't doubt they're going that route... feels like it'll be a long series. Really hoping Tai and Matt don't steal every episode from the other characters though... well Tai anyways since whens the last time we've seen Matt. I felt like it had good pacing and balance between characters in the beginning but it's starting to fall apart for me.

Also how long are they going to be randomly saving Tokyo from every different possible disaster before they can get to the point

Sonnas

So I finally sat down and watched Last Evolution Kitzuna and I thought it was really great, it felt more straightforward than the Tri movies and I did like the the 02 kids were at least in the movie and still active.

I also understand now why the other charathers weren't in it much and I'm ok with it.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Potamon, Burgamon and Torikara Ballmon have been added to the Reference Book.

Previously the alternate final forms of Pulsemon, Shivamon and Achillesmon were added.

Reactions: i2i

NeoDude-5000

New summaries for episodes 40-42. Also and I'm not sure if you are all aware but we are taking a break next week.

Episode 40- Strike! The Killer Shot!
A jungle flying in the sky with fruit falling from it suddenly appears before the kids. Taichi, Agumon, Sora, and Piyomon head to the aerial jungle so they can bring back fruits for everyone to eat. But the Digimon who reside there, Pomumon were changed into fruits by invading Tropiamon and its subordinates, so that they would one day be eaten. In anger, Sora and Taichi rescue the Pomumon and face Tropiamon to take back the aerial jungle. However, Taichi and MetalGreymon are turned into fruits. To save them, Sora and Garudamon challenge Tropiamon to battle...

Episode 41- Monmon Park in Mist
The brothers Yamato Ishida and Takeru Takaishi go in search of food and wander into a thick fog, where they find Monmon Park, a Digimon-only amusement park. Opossummon, the gate greeter, is sad that no guests are coming, so Yamato and Takeru decide to play there a bit to cheer it up. However, it was all a big setup by Opossummon. Yamato and Takeru get separated, each of them entering a battle with an enemy waiting for them. Will the two be able to safely escape from Monmon Park?

Episode 42- King of Inventors, Garbamon
Taichi, Agumon, Koushiro, and Tentomon ride on Komondomon to scout the nearby area, but are shocked when they come upon a massive landfill. They're further shocked meeting the Garbamon, Chuumon, and Raremon there. Raremon is a monster that eats everything. Garbamon is a scientist studying black energy and has lost many of its subordinate Chuumon to Raremon. In revenge, he developed a special bazooka to deal with the Raremon. However, when it came to battle, the bazooka was useless and Raremon absorbed the black energy filled there. It evolves into the Perfect level SuperRaremon and attacks. Within that crisis, Koushiro comes up with a plan

UPDATE:

New key art for Digimon Adventure:. The poster now features the Mega forms for the partner Digimon, except for Seraphimon and Ophanimon. We're getting close to them now especially since we had teases in recent episodes.

Key Art: https://images.withthewill.net/adventure2020promo_march10_2021.jpg

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
UPDATE:

New key art for Digimon Adventure:. The poster now features the Mega forms for the partner Digimon, except for Seraphimon and Ophanimon. We're getting close to them now especially since we had teases in recent episodes.

Key Art: https://images.withthewill.net/adventure2020promo_march10_2021.jpg
Omg, I am so happy!!!!!
because it looks like holydramon and Goddramon will end up being the megas for TK and Kari!!! Wooo!

but also for those new digimon, gotta say they're mostly really ugly imo, except for tempomon, but wow namakemon is ugly. With all these digimon, it's hard to tell who really digivolves from who because they all seem to be mixed. Anyways, all ugly lol except tempomon, and then shootmon looks like a mamemon species digimon.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:
Reactions: i2i

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Very excited to see Goddramon, it's been an old favorite of mine that I've wished to see in the anime so I'm glad they're finally taking advantage of him. I'm guessing it'll be like Pegasusmon where he's used as an alternate Mega until Seraphimon can be unlocked (and the same for Holydramon and Ophanimon), but I'm hoping just like Pegasusmon they'll get some good use out of him before that happens.

As for the Vital Bracelet Digimon, in terms of these last few I like Divemon, Shivamon, and Climon, and while I have some quibbles with Achillesmon and Shroudmon I still enjoy them overall. A pretty good end to this new set of Digimon for me, which is good since I wouldn't mind picking this up whenever it gets restocked on the Bandai site.

NeoDude-5000

As it is April 1st today and it just so happens to be Digimon Tamers' 20th anniversary (boy are there a lot franchises with birthdays to celebrate) Bandai were kind enough to reveal that the Vital Bracelet will Tamers themed Dim cards. These include Guilmon, Renamon, Impmon, and Monodramon.

And in bizarre news Medabee from Medabots is in ReArise. They even have WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon rip-offs now.

Vital Bracelet: https://withthewill.net/threads/dim...unced-details-images-pre-order-details.25470/
Medamon?: https://withthewill.net/threads/omedamon-metabee-added-to-digimon-rearise.25478/

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Interestingly enough Digimon Tamers aired on April 1st just like the Pokémon anime did back on 1997. Very fun bit of trivia.

Anyway, here's a shout out to that amazing series. Unfortunately I lost a lot of it back in the day because school happens to be in the same time as the show was airing but I still remember the day I got out earlier (duo lack of water or something like that), arriving earlier and seeing bits for the episode that ended with Dukemon's debut. My mind's been blown away when I see Takato literally fusing with Guilmon. For me it's one of the whole franchise's best moments.

==================

Curious seeing they are actually doing a colab with Medabots. I admit I dropped this game long ago duo it being a trash loading simulators. But crossovers are always fun. Wonder when Medabots will be revisitted with a new game and anime...

NeoDude-5000

Another month, another batch of titles and summaries for episodes 43-47. Oddly there is no summary for episode 45 but every other episode except for episode 47 does.

Episode 43 - Clash, the King of Digimon (April 11th)
A loud singing voice abruptly echoes through the forest that Taichi and his group are walking in. The voice belonged to Etemon, who is singing while strumming his electric guitar. Etemon and Volcamon were fighting each other, claiming that he was the strongest, the king of all Digimon. For some reason, the two decide that whoever took down Taichi and the group would become the king of Digimon, and Etemon and Volcamon attack. While their musical attacks force Agumon and others to take on bizarre moves and renders them useless, Mimi and her partner Palmon ride the rhythm to face Etemon and Volcamon.

Episode 44 - Hikari and the Moving Forest (April 18th) - Is that meant to be a reference to uhh... what was that Studio Ghibli movie called again?
No summary

Episode 45 - Launch, MetalGarurumon (at last!) (April 25th)
On their way to Faga, Taichi and co. arrive at an old abandoned circuit. There, they find Machmon, a former champion racer, who continues to this day to race along the track all by himself. Garurumon, who loves to run, challenges Machmon to a race with Yamato on his back. Machmon makes a dangerous attack on Garurumon during the race. According to the rules of a once popular "Death Race" in the past, any and all attacks made during a race were approved. But when Garurumon hears the rumor that "Machmon used to be a clean racer," Garurumon proposes a pure and simple speed race.

Episode 46 - The Holy Sword of Hope (May 2nd)
A creepy-looking Digimon named Sephirothmon appears before Taichi and co. during their journey. Sephirothmon releases a weird light, sucking them into its body. Sephirothmon's insides were like another dimension, where the scattered children were attacked by multiple Digimon whom they had fought with before. No matter how many times the children beat them, the Digimon kept regenerating... What's more, Yamato's brother, Takeru and his partner Patamon meet with Devimon, who they have a deep connection with.

I called it. I did say WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon first before MagnaAngemon and then every other Mega.

Episode 47 - Villains In The Wasteland (May 9th)
No summary

UPDATE: (about this weeks episode)

Wait what? Ponchomon for Palmon!? So we had 2 instances of our partner Digimon digivolving into alternate forms by adaptability (the first being BlitzGreymon). I wonder what other Digimon can anyone else become. Also what's funny is that Ponchomon is Patamon's Armor level from with the Digi-Egg of Sincerity. Just imagine if it was a DNA digivolution of Palmon and Patamon.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Also what's funny is that Ponchomon is Patamon's Armor level from with the Digi-Egg of Sincerity. Just imagine if it was a DNA digivolution of Palmon and Patamon.

Patamon being stuck in Palmon's flower petals at the time of the evolution was probably a small wink towards that.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

Another month another batch of episodes. And these episodes, THANKFULLY, are not filler episodes this time. Also in regards to the last episode on Sunday, great episode.
Episode 48- Mugendramon's Attack (May 16th)
Taichi and co. reach FAGA, only to encounter the vicious Ultimate level Mugendramon. It absorbs Piyomon, Palmon, and Gomamon's data, rendering them unable to battle. Meanwhile, Taichi receives a message from Leomon, who is far away traveling on ElDoradimon while housing the refugee Digimon: "Something odd is happening! Cloud Continent is falling!" It isn't long before even MetalGarurumon's data is absorbed and he is unable to fight. Mugendramon directs its powerful Mugen Cannon at the children and Digimon to give the final blow. Taichi and WarGreymon risk their own lives to protect everyone by charging at Mugendramon...

Episode 49- The Evil God Descends, Millenniumon (May 23rd)
Yamato, Sora, and Koushiro try to stop Millenniumon from reviving, but Gryphomon attacks MetalGarurumon and it goes beyond their control. While Taichi's sister Hikari is stricken with despair, Mimi tries to console her. But even Mimi's grief at losing Taichi is huge.

Episode 50- Finale: The Ultimate Holy War (May 30th)
Amidst Millenniumon's fury, Hikari and the other chosen children don't know whether Taichi and WarGreymon are dead or alive, but they choose to believe that they are still alive and fight. As the digital world is about to be surrounded in darkness, all Digimon send up their prayers for peace, awakening an evolution to Ultimate that no one had predicted.

The end. NOT!

Episode 51- The Mystery Hidden in the Crests (June 6th)
The children overcome their final battle with Millenniumon, when they receive a message from Garbamon telling them that he found something that looks exactly like the crest that shows up on the Digivice at a place called "The Tree of Information." The children hurry there, where they reunite with Garbamon and meet Wisemon, who collects information on the digital world. There they find a secret room that's engraved with the eight crests, and learn of the even further duties that the chosen children bear.

About time they finally did an episode about the crests!