• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Sonnas

Another month another batch of episodes. And these episodes, THANKFULLY, are not filler episodes this time. Also in regards to the last episode on Sunday, great episode.
Episode 48- Mugendramon's Attack (May 16th)
Taichi and co. reach FAGA, only to encounter the vicious Ultimate level Mugendramon. It absorbs Piyomon, Palmon, and Gomamon's data, rendering them unable to battle. Meanwhile, Taichi receives a message from Leomon, who is far away traveling on ElDoradimon while housing the refugee Digimon: "Something odd is happening! Cloud Continent is falling!" It isn't long before even MetalGarurumon's data is absorbed and he is unable to fight. Mugendramon directs its powerful Mugen Cannon at the children and Digimon to give the final blow. Taichi and WarGreymon risk their own lives to protect everyone by charging at Mugendramon...

Episode 49- The Evil God Descends, Millenniumon (May 23rd)
Yamato, Sora, and Koushiro try to stop Millenniumon from reviving, but Gryphomon attacks MetalGarurumon and it goes beyond their control. While Taichi's sister Hikari is stricken with despair, Mimi tries to console her. But even Mimi's grief at losing Taichi is huge.

Episode 50- Finale: The Ultimate Holy War (May 30th)
Amidst Millenniumon's fury, Hikari and the other chosen children don't know whether Taichi and WarGreymon are dead or alive, but they choose to believe that they are still alive and fight. As the digital world is about to be surrounded in darkness, all Digimon send up their prayers for peace, awakening an evolution to Ultimate that no one had predicted.

The end. NOT!

Episode 51- The Mystery Hidden in the Crests (June 6th)
The children overcome their final battle with Millenniumon, when they receive a message from Garbamon telling them that he found something that looks exactly like the crest that shows up on the Digivice at a place called "The Tree of Information." The children hurry there, where they reunite with Garbamon and meet Wisemon, who collects information on the digital world. There they find a secret room that's engraved with the eight crests, and learn of the even further duties that the chosen children bear.

About time they finally did an episode about the crests!
I mean while I'm glad that they're finally moving the plot along, I did like those filler episodes if only for giving the kids things to do as apposed to fighting alot, granted they're still fighting but whatever I guess.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Today's Digimon Reference Book update features the three old Digimon that were known to be added, but the final unknown one turns out to be Kodokugumon.

Important note, though animé design is used as Rookie-level before, according to its blurb from Animation Chronicle, it is actually Baby-II. So this is Kodokugumon Child, while the animé design is Kodokugumon Baby.

Edit:
Gladimon and Shoutmon X4K have also been added. I forgot X4K even existed (since I never watched Xros Wars).

Edit 2:
Culumon has also been added.

Edit 3: Sunarizamon's pre-evolutions from Vita Bracelet has been revealed, but only as sprites.

Edit 4:
Gold Numemon and Black King Numemon have also been added.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

OK so I'm pretty of you are playing the Digimon Card Game. I got my first deck, its Gaia Red, any tips on how to expand it? Well some good news has come. We have news about the 7th booster (or 4th for us).

The next booster Next Adventure will feature the Hybrid Digimon (AKA its Digimon Frontier themed). We already have Agunimon, Lobomon (and their other forms) and I think Petaldramon? So we should get Beetlemon, Kumamon, Kazemon, Lowemon and the rest. And also we should have Frontier cast as Tamers supporting Hybrids (Don't know why they did this back in Great Legend but they went with Data Squad characters instead). And also there will be campaign cards (don't what those are) based of Digimon Adventure:, there will be 8 of them.

The article also has a interview with the games creator Goto P if you're interested.

Link: https://withthewill.net/threads/car...terview-with-card-game-producer-goto-p.25778/

And just one little discussion about tomorrow's episode.
Does anyone think Millenniummon will return, or this will be its last appearance?

Edit: (The next day)
Wow what an epic battle that was. That was a proper clash of the kaiju-gods. Ryo would be pleased. During the final moments I was sort of expecting Omnimon to finish of Millenniummon but I guess they wanted to give holy Digimon some spotlight and for WarGreymon to pull off a DBZ spirit bomb finish. Overall great episode. See this what the Apocalymon battle from original series should've been like. So I wonder what the next threat the DigiDestined are going up against is. The Dark Masters?

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
There hasn't been any new updates to the Reference Book this week, but the developers of the Digimon Masters MMO are now developing another MMO.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
There hasn't been any new updates to the Reference Book this week, but the developers of the Digimon Masters MMO are now developing another MMO.

We should be getting a Reference Book update after this weeks episode of the adventures reboot.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Burpmon from yesterday's episode has been added to the Reference Book. This is yet another super old Digimon that has recently resurfaced.
(Its reference book update does not reveal its stage.)

Its level unknown probably because it can evolve from any Digimon in the Virtual Pet it originally debut in.

NeoDude-5000

Can I just say. Burpmon is such a weird Digimon. Anyway new episode titles and summaries are out. It is June after all.

Episode 52- Dance of the Heavens, Hououmon (June 13th)
In order to prevent the Digital World's "Great Catastrophe", the children begin a new adventure. While guided by the crests, Taichi Yagami and Sora Takenouchi stop at an island with an active volcano. There, they meet Junkmon, a Digimon who does construction work on the island. Junkmon is working hard to add embankments to the island in order to protect the island's Digimon from the volcanic eruptions that are expected to occur in the near future. Sora and the others help him out, but Piyomon gets injured in the process. Sora is determined not to let Piyomon overwork herself, while Piyomon wishes to be with Sora. Their misunderstanding grows.

Episode 53- The Gecko Hot Springs Rebellion (June 20th)
Jou Kido and Gomamon go to the hot springs they'd found in the past in order to heal Patamon and Tailmon. However, the hot spring they were looking for was dried up, and a huge mansion had been built in its place. The owner of the house, TonosamaGekomon, who loves hot springs, has monopolized the hot water. Not only that, TonosamaGekomon took a liking to Gomamon and captured him, claiming Gomamon as his wife. Jou and the others are thrown out of the house and can't even get close to TonosamaGekomon. Then, Jou comes up with a plan.

Episode 54- The Wandering Warrior, Rebellimon (June 27th)
On their way to their next destination, Taichi and his friends enter a wasteland inhabited by ruffians who spend their days fighting. There, they meet Cutemon and Rebellimon. Rebellimon is a fierce Digimon who suddenly attacks Taichi and the others. Rebellimon says that Cutemon is just a nuisance that noisily follows him around, and heads off to fight the rowdy Boarmon on his own. However, Taichi and Agumon follow him, and the pair's teamwork help Rebellimon out of a bad end in his fight against Boarmon. While Rebellimon says that he prefers to fight alone, a few memories that had been completely lost come back to him. He was once the Ogremon they knew...!

Can we have WarGreymon vs Titamon Toei?

Episode 55- The Targeted Digimon School (July 4th)
Mimi Tachikawa and Palmon return to the Tanemon village where they had first spent time in the Digital World. However, a Digimon school had been established there at some point. Babamon, who claims to be the headmaster of the school, convinces Mimi and Palmon to try out the school. However, the lessons are so rigorous that they feel like they're falling apart. They think about running away, but gradually they realize that there is a reason for Babamon's strict instructions. Just then BanchoMamemon, who had dropped out of the school after a dispute, brings his henchmen with him to "pay his respects."

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

NeoDude-5000

Weird episode and sadly no you-know-who. But let's talk news shall we.

Lets's start with some Vital Bracelet stuff. The third batch of Dim Cards Hermit of the Jungle and Nu Metal Empire will include Toropiamon and MetalGreymon (from Digimon Fusion).

Meanwhile over at V-Jump more cards from booster Ex-01, which includes classic cards from the old game, have been revealed. And speaking of old games Mameo from World 1 is going to be a Tamer card. But oddly he's called Analog Boy, ehh!? Also AeroVeedramon Zero is coming too. And finally "that" Mega will appear soon in Adventure. You know if you look at the scans.

Links:
Dims: https://withthewill.net/threads/dim...empire-pre-orders-open-plus-1st-images.25864/
V-Jump scans featuring card game, ReArise, and Adventure: https://withthewill.net/threads/dig...rearise-adventure-a-new-model-kit-more.25865/

UPDATE:
The lineups for the Dim cards are here.
Hermit of the Jungle: https://images.withthewill.net/herrmitinthejungle_lineup_june21_2021.png
Nu Metal Empire: https://images.withthewill.net/numetalempire_lineup_june21_2021.png

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Philece Sampler is dead.
HcQUJ40.png

NeoDude-5000

A bit of a shame Philece has passed. She could've reprised her role as Mimi for the reboot. And maybe Cody too because I found this at With the Will.

Apparently there are pre-orders for Digimon Adventure gacha toys in October but listed as Digimon Adventure Successor or Follow-Up Program. Could this be our season 2 reboot? There are 6 toys hidden, probably the DigiDestined of season 2. So if that's not a red herring I don't know what is.
Da Link: https://withthewill.net/threads/dig...-mentioned-in-october-gacha-pre-orders.25928/

Also why does Mimi get all the fun episodes? Philece would've loved doing those episodes.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
That's super sad about Philece...

But also this week being a Mimi focus episode is a weird coincidence. This episode was really fun imo, even though Taichi popped up out of literally no where... but even then I didn't care since it was a Mimi episode.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

NeoDude-5000

New titles and summaries for episodes 56-60 are here. Just 6 more episodes to go if what Bandai Europe said is true about the episode count.

Episode 56- The Gold Wolf of the Crescent Moon (July 11th)
During the night, Yamato Ishida and his partner Gabumon encounter Zanbamon, a ghost-like Digimon who wields a giant sword and cuts down Digimon one after the other. They are unable to fight Zanbamon because all attacks pass through him. Yamato and Gabumon save Strabimon, the sole survivor of the attack, and learn from a small community who lives in fear of Zanbamon that there was once a swordsman Digimon who had locked Zanbamon away. In order to defeat Zanbamon, they would need the legendary sword that the swordsman used...

Episode 57- Contact from Destruction (July 18th)
Taichi Yagami and his partner Agumon wander into a mysterious temple. Awaiting them there are countless Child II Argomon. They surround Taichi and Agumon before evolving to Adult. One of them evolves even further to Perfect, and challenge Taichi and Agumon to a life-threatening "Experiment and Proof." Taichi is taken by the Adult levels, while Agumon is trapped in a strange area. What is the Perfect level Argomon up to, and what is its real identity?

Episode 58- Light of New Life (July 25th)
Taichi's sister Hikari, with her partner Tailmon, and Yamato's brother Takeru Takaishi, with his partner Patamon, visit the land that Petaldramon had turned into a forest. This was apparently the destination that Hikari was seeking. The forest had become a place where Digieggs, the eggs that Digimon hatch from, were nurtured, and the group reunites with Muchomon and the others. According to them, Soulmon would appear from time to time to prevent some of the Digieggs from hatching, which was how Muchomon and them ended up protecting them. Taichi and Agumon join up with them, but soon after, they are attacked by SkullBaluchimon, a Digimon who abhors "life" with a passion and smelled the arrival of the holy Digimon. Taichi and the others flee into the forest carrying the soon-to-hatch Digieggs, while Hikari and HolyAngemon remain behind to protect the remaining Digieggs and face SkullBaluchimon...

Episode 59- Electric Light, HerculesKabuterimon (August 1st)
Guided by the Crest of Knowledge, Koushiro Izumi and his partner Tentomon return to the great canyon of overlapping rocks. Awaiting the both of them there was Nanomon, a knowledge-crazed Digimon. To decide who was the true user of knowledge, Nanomon challenges Koushiro to a puzzle game. Taichi joins up with Koushiro, and to save Whamon who is held hostage, they face the dungeon that Nanomon has prepared. However, it becomes apparent that every time a puzzle is incorrectly solved in that dungeon, one of their friends is taken away.

Episode 60- Vikemon, Conquerer of the Glaciers (August 8th)
Due to an unknown cause, the hot springs where Jou Kido and his partner Gomamon are staying at dry out. If nothing is done soon, all of the Digimon living at the hot spring will freeze. As the leader, Jou decides to head to a paradise of legend located in the south. Along the way, he happens to run into Mimi Tachikawa and Palmon, and the two join together to continue the journey. However, a group of pirates led by Olegmon attack them, and Jou is taken as a prisoner of war.
/SPOILER]

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I love those bits:

[...]Taichi and Agumon join up with them[...]

[...]Taichi joins up with Koushiro[...]

Colon!Tai's been a busy man

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Today's Reference Book Update features World 1 recolors, Guardramon (Gold) and Burgamon (Adult).

A fairy large cast, but we still have Dokunemon, Modoki Betamon and Blikmon from World 1 missing, as well as Taomon/Kyubimon (Silver) from -next order-/older Digimon TCG.

Edit: The two new Digimon from the August Vita Bracelet Dim Cards have been added to the Reference Book.

Edit 2: There is no new Reference Book update for this week, we got a teaser for a Digimon in the August Vita Bracelet Dim Card, Hermit in the Jungle. The Dim cards are releasing on August 14th 2021, but the new Digimon should be revealed prior.

Edit 3:
Digimon Survive is further delayed to Q3 2022. Mind you, this is Japanese Q3, so October-November-December.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

Pretty much unconfirmed but this might happen. Some new anime and movie news. The next Digimon anime series is NOT a 02 reboot. Instead its called Ghost Game. We even have the poster for the show including the characters and partner Digimon. And also a new movie called 02.

DigiFes is coming soon so they will very likely be announced properly there.

And also, card game stuff including the booster packaging, the Frontier DigiDestined, and the protagonist of Digimon Chronicle along with Dorumon (I think this is its debut).

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I really want the rumor about the show to be true. I want to watch Digimon again (boycotting Colon 'cause I'm sick of Adventure pandering)

As for the digimon, Gammamon is the best out of the tree but Jellymon doesn't look that bad. Interesting that notwithstanding the Agumon repeats on the tri, kizuna and Colon, all main character digimon had their name starting with a G (Gumdramon, Gatchmon and now hypothetically Gammamon). If he ends up as entertaining as the the other two, he might be my favorite.

Jellymon, assuming it's the girl's digimon doesn't look bad as I've said, it's nice to see they are going the Ruki and Eri path of giving a decent looking digimon to the girl.

Angaromon is the worst-looking though.