• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

The Mega Champion

I was actually about to post that if no one else had lol. But yeah.

I AM SOMEHOW MORE NERVOUS THAN BEFORE NOW o_O

The Mega Champion

Well the game segment is over. I'm just waiting for the anime segment now.

They showed A LOT of stuff from Digimon Survive. Problem is... there's still no release date. All they did was ask fans to 'wait a little longer' and that they would share more 'soon' but didn't say how soon 'soon' actually is.

This is the official excuse for the issues. It doesn't make me feel any better.

I guess it's time to just be hyped for XC3 and maybe FFXVI instead

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Not profitable enough, I bet lmao.
Yeah, Xros Wars had pretty poor ratings towards the end of its run and with the toyline stopping after the midpoint as well they probably thought it wasn't worth continuing. Tamers I think Konaka mentioned that Toei wasn't interested, but I don't know where he said it so don't quote me on that.

Also, they just confirmed a new dub for the Adventure 2020 series. New cast with Zeno Robinson confirmed for Tai and Ben Diskin for Agumon. I'm hoping for the best for it as while 2020 isn't popular among the fandom, if it does well that means the franchise gets a healthy influx of new fans as well as dubs of future series (I'm personally rooting for Ghost Game).

AuraChannelerChris

"I'll punch you in the throat!"
DA remake is getting dubbed.

Zeno Robinson confirmed as Tai and Ben Diskin as Agumon.

Poor Zeno. First he voices the controversial Goh, and now the controversial new take on Tai.

BCVM22

Anything about the new 02 movie?

Some rough character art of Daisuke, and the year in which the film takes place, which is 2012.

Poor Zeno. First he voices the controversial Goh, and now the controversial new take on Tai.
Neither of these is especially controversial. And the guy gets to tell people he's a Pokémon trainer and a Digimon Chosen Child, I suspect he's probably okay with his lot in life.

Red and Blue

Some rough character art of Daisuke, and the year in which the film takes place, which is 2012.

Neither of these is especially controversial. And the guy gets to tell people he's a Pokémon trainer and a Digimon Chosen Child, I suspect he's probably okay with his lot in life.
So two years after Last Evolution then. I've gotten back into Digimon recently so I'm looking forward to this

They reconfirmed that new Digimon Story game is in development, so Olympos XII will be focused on.

NeoDude-5000

Still no release date for Survive (screams in a pillow), but at least we finally have confirmation about the Adventure reboot dub and some details about the next Digimon Story game. I think I'm looking forward to that than Survive right about now.

The Mega Champion

If they didn't confirm Adventure 2020 english dub last night I'd be in a worst state than I am in right now.

But I can't take it anymore. My patience has officially run out. I'm done. I will still buy the game (if/when it comes out) but I just can't take this BS anymore and I shouldn't have to.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

English dub teaser
Wait a minute, Ben Diskin NOOOOOOOOO! What is that voice? I know he's trying to sound similar to Sakamoto, but that's not the way to do it, man! Who's the ADR director behind this? What made that guy think this was a good idea?

Should've just done his Numbah One voice, make it easier on his vocals.

NeoDude-5000

What's the age rating for this show again? Anyway titles and summaries for episodes 22-24. No episode this week, could do with a break after nearly throwing up after the recent episode.
Episode 22- Nightmare (March 20)
Jellymon starts a new business called "Cherry Blossom Sleep Therapy" with Pillomon, a Digimon that brings restful sleep. The service is meant to provide restful sleep beneath cherry blossoms, but all of a sudden, the sleeping participants begin to moan in pain and suffer injuries. Around the same time, Ruli Tsukiyono and Angoramon, who participated in the cherry blossom sleep therapy, are attacked by SkullGreymon in their dreams. Ruli and Angoramon desperately try to escape, but they always return back to SkullGreymon in a looping nightmare. In the real world, injuries begin to show up on their bodies.

Episode 23- Groaning Bugs (March 27)
On a night with a pale red moon, Digimon suddenly turn violent and attack people. Clockmon asks for help from Hiro and the group in order to stop the attacks. However, Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon also start acting strangely and vanish after attacking their humans. Suspecting from their abrupt change that they caught some sort of illness, the humans make a visit to Mummymon. But without any leads, there's a possibility that they will never be restored back. Around this time, Clockmon, who was surveilling the city at night, notices a suspicious red haze from a communications device.

Episode 24- Twisted Love (April 3)
People who interact with Yuuto Takanashi, a normal high-schooler, begin to have their limbs turn into ivy with floating circle static. Yuuto, getting anxious about this, finds Ruli's online account "Lirurun," a website run by Ruli where she is gathering information on weird phenomena. There, he finds a photo of Hiro, whom he knows, and goes to for advice. After consulting with him, Hiro and co begin investigating, but both Hiro and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai also get attacked by a monster in grass form. Sensing danger, Hiro and co continue to keep watch at Yuuto's parents' store, where the grass monster appears again and kidnaps Kiyoshiro and Yuuto.

AuraChannelerChris

"I'll punch you in the throat!"