• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
The new episode titles/summaries are interesting. Episode 42 sounds like it could have GulusGammamon showing up again but I wouldn't be surprised if it's yet another red herring
Agreed, they all seem like they'll be good.

Episode 42 caught my attention also, everyone being stabbed by a bunch of oboromon? I really hope Gulus comes back, but I think one of the other characters will just save the day or everyone will come back at the end of the hunt or something

also episode 46, Im curious who the queen is and I am hoping for ancientmermaidmon!

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Oboromon.

This leaves Hover Espimon as the last remaining Vita Bracelet Digimon that has been physically released (Shin Monzaemon will be released much later.)

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Wow what an episode... oboromon was creepy and all, but the really creepiness goes to gammamon's angry face... that actually took be back for a moment... but so happy about how it went. clearly the plot is progressing and we even got hints for new bad guys or as been pointed out online else where, we have blacktailmon uver, black agumon, black galgomon, and black growlmon! Who are these black digimon creeping on gulus?! Also next episode looks so creepy, i almost gagged on how gross the eyes look on bodies... clearly shademon or eyesmon though.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Great episode

I knew we were getting Gulus this time the moment the summaries were released so I'm glad to be proven right. Gotta give them all the setup they've done to build up to it. I knew it was coming, but still felt the tension.

However, Hiro's reaction and Gulus' words were interesting. First he saying what's basically an advice(warning?) to his other half (some took it as being a call to Hiro but I'm leaning towards self-advice) and then stating Hiro's taken a step forward and even pulling a Savers!Agumon with "aniki". Really curious where this is headed

I assume the "not trying to sync" means that Hiro has to actually WANT to summon him? I wouldn't be surprised if next apperance happens because Hiro somehow wants it. Probably when something finally ticks him off enough and he loses his cool

NeoDude-5000

Never heard of Oboromon up until now. But I was sort of expecting the next black Digimon to appear when GulusGammamon reappears to be an Ultimate like maybe BlackWarGrowlmon but hey BlackGrowlmon is good enough.

And come now Kiyo England isn't that bad.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Besides the body-horror in this episode which I always like although cringe at, it was just average for me, nothing too exciting and nothing bad. Nothing to go into detail about personally, although jellymon and kiyo never fail to make me lol.

Next episode I am not any closer to having many ideas about who the digimon could be. At 12 seconds into the preview there is a shadow/ghost figure running on the ceiling. It reminds me of Elfie lol, so maybe a grottemon or digignomes/elves? The rust throws me off though.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hey, Marina Inoue did a great work as Emma.

Hopefully, Kumiko Watanabe will get to be a guest-star too

It seem like Digimon Ghost Game is reaching it's Climax and ending already?

And I wonder what's next Digimon Anime this time... *thinking*

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I wouldn't believe on that.

There's still a new, upgraded Digivice V to be released. And after it is, it'll stay around for a while so Bandai can sell it.

My hunch is that the show might end on April but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on for at least 3/4 of 2023

Heck, we just found out there's a new ending on the way.

=======================

As for today's episode, it was quite nice

Saw on WtW a comment there was a Demon Slayer reference through a "kaiju slayer" and I missed.

Also, Toei should totally use this premise for a toku.

Jellymon's being the main culprit was a fun twist. They've tried putting on Hokuto's shoulder but he wasn't the one who came up with the business idea lol

NeoDude-5000

Right the lineup for the Gammamon Dim Card for the Digivice VV has been revealed. And of course we all know what that means. Megas!

Gammamon's Mega from is called Siriusmon. After the star Sirius. There is another hidden one alongside Cannondramon and Spinomon.

We also have new Ultimate forms as well. GulusGammamon looks like he'll be getting a Ultimate form. Don't know what its called I'm not good at translating Japanese text. But the new Ultimates are called: Fumamon, Ghilliedumon, Bombermon, Zanmetsumon, and Regulusmon (actually now I think of it this could be Gulus' Ultimate).

Full line up here: https://images.withthewill.net/bem1_july29_2022.jpg

There is a new Imperialdramon Dim card too, but nobody cares. We all know what it is.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Right the lineup for the Gammamon Dim Card for the Digivice VV has been revealed. And of course we all know what that means. Megas!

Gammamon's Mega from is called Siriusmon. After the star Sirius. There is another hidden one alongside Cannondramon and Spinomon.

We also have new Ultimate forms as well. GulusGammamon looks like he'll be getting a Ultimate form. Don't know what its called I'm not good at translating Japanese text. But the new Ultimates are called: Fumamon, Ghilliedumon, Bombermon, Zanmetsumon, and Regulusmon (actually now I think of it this could be Gulus' Ultimate).

There is a new Imperialdramon Dim card too, but nobody cares. We all know what it is.
Yayy! I love them!

I'm so happy to finally have seriusmon, we all knew it was coming and it finally came! I am loving the evil cannonwiessmon too. The two ultimate/perfects below cannonweissmon are cool too, the other one is interesting but I'll have to wait to see their official art. I am also very curious about the shaded out mega/ultimates.

ALSO WHEN WILL WE GET JELLYMON's AND ANGORAMON's!!!?

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
By now, it's October 3rd on Japan which means Ghost Game celebrates its first year! Man, time flew by fast. But despite the seatbacks (Covid, Toei's hack), show's been quite a good ride. Here's my wish for a long run.

Nice getting Ryudamon back. He's got a good dynamic with Gammamon.

But... They are too pure to play make-believe of trash like Star Wars

First Kiyo makes Gamma watch isekai anime trash, now he is trying to drag him into the no-path return of idol simping. Why is this show forcing me to hate on Kiyo? lol

A group of idols formed by voice actors from an anime... Is it a joke with the Tokyo Mew Mew remake?

Why are the kids surprised Anna chick found Gammamon cute? This group is doomed if the little sister is the only with culture

Wasn't expecting the closure for the digimon of the day. Everything was kind of crazy between Ruri's friend nearly being ran over in front of her, a sabotage during sky diving AND Publimon's demise.

Kaus got good action scenes and didn't job. FINALLY JUSTICE'S BEEN SERVED

That final bit is interesting though. Set up for a digiworld trip arc?

New ending is nice. Curious seeing Ryudamon on the same shot as Kiyoshiro though. If there's indeed secundary partners, it's an odd choice as Ryudamon's most meaningful interactions is with Gammamon and Hiro. Makes more sense than Espimon if you ask me. Also, if true poor Ruri for either being shafted or stuck with Aerodramon

Speaking of Publimon, just found out he is voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi, aka Ticket from ToQger (though he did scream IMAGINATION way before that as Ekakimon on Xros Wars Hunters)

Still on VAs: we got both Mimis (OG and Colon) to voice the idol group with AiM's being the oldest. Clever but kind of sad they couldn't get Hitomi Yoshida (tri!Mimi) too

Gulus' Perfect/ultimate/the-stage-after-rookie/child is called Regulusmon so your guess is correct

NeoDude-5000

New episodes and summaries for episodes 47-50 are now here. We've reached the episode 50 mark and I still have no idea how the show is going to end.

Episode 47- Eternal Memories (October 16th)
One night, Shadramon's life was about to come to its end. Shadramon feared turning back into a Digiegg, the egg form that Digimon hatch from, and losing their memories. They hear strange laughter in their ears and the words "I'll leave your memories alive." The next day, at a university laboratory where they are collaborating in research, Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai notices that his friend Tamotsu Ihara is acting strangely. Tamotsu runs away as if to avoid being seen, and Kiyoshiro chases after him to witness a shocking scene- some unidentified liquid grows out of Tamotsu's body like tentacles and wriggle eerily.

Episode 48- White Bride (October 23rd)
Hiro Amanokawa and friends arrive at a wedding venue in the highlands to help out Ruli Tsukiyono's friend Akane Kubota with her wedding. Ruli models for the wedding venue's brochure and puts on a wedding dress for the photo shoot, but suddenly strange spores start falling from her body. Ruli, exposed to the spores, starts to grow weird mushrooms out of her body. It was the work of the Shamblemon. The Shamblemon use happy brides to grow mushrooms that they eat for sustenance. Hiro and Gammamon chase after Shamblemon, but they too are exposed to the spores and grow mushrooms. Kiyoshiro rushes late to the scene, and he too falls prey to the spores. Just when they're in mortal peril, the Shamblemon show a surprising reaction when they eat the mushrooms growing from Kiyoshiro's body. Will Kiyoshiro and Jellymon be able to save their friends?!

Episode 49- Crimson Harvest Festival (October 30th)
On Halloween, people who dressed up as witches are turned into actual witches by Witchmon's spell. What's more, the turned witches also join in turning others into witches to increase their numbers. Those who are wearing non-witch costumes are changed into mice, chased by witch cats. Like last year, Hiro and friends are helping to prepare for the Halloween party at the culture school. There, Ruli's friend Aoi Utagawa, who is dressed as a witch, falls under Witchmon's spell and turns into a witch. To stop Aoi and the others from filling the town with witches, Hiro and the gang rush out into the town. What they witness outside is an eerie black cloud hanging low in the sky, and an eerie gathering of witches!

Episode 50- The Return of Favor (November 6th)
Hazakura Academy's first-year Fukazu recently moved from Osaka in the spring. He wasn't used to life in Tokyo and feeling lonely, when Pucchiemon arrived in Fukazu's room. Pucchiemon gets very chummy with Fukazu and helps him out a lot. Thanks to that, Fukazu gradually opens up to the other students in the dormitory, and Hiro and Kiyoshiro, who watch over him, are happy that human and Digimon can get along with each other so well. However, Pucchiemon does act strangely once in awhile, which escalates as they grow closer with Fukazu. Hiro grows somewhat suspicious. It isn't long before Pucchiemon evolves and makes an outrageous action.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
New episodes and summaries for episodes 47-50 are now here. We've reached the episode 50 mark and I still have no idea how the show is going to end.

Episode 47- Eternal Memories (October 16th)
One night, Shadramon's life was about to come to its end. Shadramon feared turning back into a Digiegg, the egg form that Digimon hatch from, and losing their memories. They hear strange laughter in their ears and the words "I'll leave your memories alive." The next day, at a university laboratory where they are collaborating in research, Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai notices that his friend Tamotsu Ihara is acting strangely. Tamotsu runs away as if to avoid being seen, and Kiyoshiro chases after him to witness a shocking scene- some unidentified liquid grows out of Tamotsu's body like tentacles and wriggle eerily.

Episode 48- White Bride (October 23rd)
Hiro Amanokawa and friends arrive at a wedding venue in the highlands to help out Ruli Tsukiyono's friend Akane Kubota with her wedding. Ruli models for the wedding venue's brochure and puts on a wedding dress for the photo shoot, but suddenly strange spores start falling from her body. Ruli, exposed to the spores, starts to grow weird mushrooms out of her body. It was the work of the Shamblemon. The Shamblemon use happy brides to grow mushrooms that they eat for sustenance. Hiro and Gammamon chase after Shamblemon, but they too are exposed to the spores and grow mushrooms. Kiyoshiro rushes late to the scene, and he too falls prey to the spores. Just when they're in mortal peril, the Shamblemon show a surprising reaction when they eat the mushrooms growing from Kiyoshiro's body. Will Kiyoshiro and Jellymon be able to save their friends?!

Episode 49- Crimson Harvest Festival (October 30th)
On Halloween, people who dressed up as witches are turned into actual witches by Witchmon's spell. What's more, the turned witches also join in turning others into witches to increase their numbers. Those who are wearing non-witch costumes are changed into mice, chased by witch cats. Like last year, Hiro and friends are helping to prepare for the Halloween party at the culture school. There, Ruli's friend Aoi Utagawa, who is dressed as a witch, falls under Witchmon's spell and turns into a witch. To stop Aoi and the others from filling the town with witches, Hiro and the gang rush out into the town. What they witness outside is an eerie black cloud hanging low in the sky, and an eerie gathering of witches!

Episode 50- The Return of Favor (November 6th)
Hazakura Academy's first-year Fukazu recently moved from Osaka in the spring. He wasn't used to life in Tokyo and feeling lonely, when Pucchiemon arrived in Fukazu's room. Pucchiemon gets very chummy with Fukazu and helps him out a lot. Thanks to that, Fukazu gradually opens up to the other students in the dormitory, and Hiro and Kiyoshiro, who watch over him, are happy that human and Digimon can get along with each other so well. However, Pucchiemon does act strangely once in awhile, which escalates as they grow closer with Fukazu. Hiro grows somewhat suspicious. It isn't long before Pucchiemon evolves and makes an outrageous action.
Okay so this is weird that they are mentioning all the digimon by name. I actually preferred when they kept the digimon causing the problems a secret, but it's not gonna kill any hype since I am pumped for most of these.

SHADRAMON YEEEES!!!! I have absolutely loved shadramon since playing digital card battle as a kid and wormmon digivolved into it. Bug version of flamedramon? yes please! But also Oh no since it's apparently feeling like it's gonna die..? I wonder who the tentacles will be from..

Shamblemon? Is this a new digimon? I can't find anything on google about it. Cool if so, always neat to have brand new digimon introduced via ghost game. Sounds like a weird ep that could have gross scenes due to a digimon eating shroom growths off of humans...

Witchmon being the bad guy on halloween? Makes sense tbh but with witchmon being a champion and pumpmon being a perfect, it's weird that they didnt switch around the episodes. But this is also like a weird mixture of witches and zombies on halloween... and then mice people being chased by cats, so like a mix of witches, zombies, and tom and jerry. I wonder if they'll have to murder witchmon or if she will just turn everyone back because she just wanted more witch friends or some **** lol.

Pucchiemon!? Yay I am happy to see it although I have always thought it was a stupid looking digimon for the most part. It'll be interesting to see it being bipolar and then digivolving into something else... I am very curious who it'll digivolve into! Any guesses for anyone!? Other than happy digimon, I can't think of anyone else... and the outrageous action? Does that mean like outrageous like super bad outrageous or like super bold outrageous? Maybe it's in love with fukuza and acts out of love but in a toxic manner??

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Fun episode as usual.

Why didn't Jelly went to the ladies' bathroom with Ruli? I mean, if there was indeed something weird, Ruli would be all on her own.

Funny Ruli didn't try taking her eyes off while Kotaro was being commanded to get rid of his clothes lol

Weird the kids didn't think about using the perfects this time. I dunno, it feels like the kind of story that could've been placed before they started gaining the higher levels.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO