• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I only found out about this Digimon news a few minutes ago. I loved the first two series of Digimon, so it's really exciting for me! :D It'd be nice to go back to the gang that was a part of my childhood in a new way!

NeoDude-5000

Punimon finally hatched, WOO HOO! Like the silhouettes, hopefully we get more info this month. I think for the first time ever since Data Squad I'm actually looking forward to this new series.

greninjamaster

FYI the person whom posted the leaks first is the one that said 02 will be ignored including the epilogue. So all you Taiora and Takari fans, you still have a shot!

Lucille

FYI the person whom posted the leaks first is the one that said 02 will be ignored including the epilogue. So all you Taiora and Takari fans, you still have a shot!

Taiora? I gave up on that so long ago... I hope it happens :) Matt was a rock star why did he have to have Tai's girl too lmao

greninjamaster

I'm pretty sure my first animated couples were Ash/Misty(still is till this day), T.K/Kari(till this day and I hope they get together in 03) and Sakura/Lee from Cardcaptors,lol.

Basically all the shows on either Kids WB or Fox Kids.

Izanagi

'Sup!
Does anyone know what the new Adventure is going to be yet?
12 episodes, 24 episodes, a movie, a TV special, a OVA?
We are going off nothing but silhouettes.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Finally! I found the Digimon thread!

Yeah, 50 (or more) episodes is the usual for Digimon. But I was a bit surprised that Xros Wars went over that by 25 episodes. (By the way, I love Xros Wars personally. Besides, I've only rewatched Frontier (dubbed) and watched Adventure (dubbed) so I can't say right now which is my personal best of all seasons. XP

greninjamaster

I would love 50 but this all depends on their release of episodes. Will it be weekly or will it be every 2 weeks like Toei's other property Sailor Moon Crystal? It all depends, I could have sworn I saw them say it was 24 episodes.

TranquilSea

The episode count for the Adventure sequel remains unconfirmed. With the focus being high school, romance is inevitable. If there was no basis for shipping in the first two Adventure series, there will be soon.

greninjamaster

The episode count for the Adventure sequel remains unconfirmed. With the focus being high school, romance is inevitable. If there was no basis for shipping in the first two Adventure series, there will be soon.

Absolutely agree. Now the question is will they be ignoring the 02 epilogue and give us a Tai/Sora/Matt legit triangle? Will they finally after 14 years have T.K and Kari end up together, which till this day is still not known. I like to believe they did because of the 02 finale poster has them holding hands, their Drama cd songs are about each other and their kids look ridiculously alike . Will Koushiro and Mimi happen or will it be Joe and Mimi?

The focus is gonna be on these 8 so romance is definitely inevitable. Personally the one I'm rooting for the most is T.K/Kari. Along with Ash/Misty they were my first OTP.

I don't think the 02 kids will be getting focus if at all they're even their since we still have no confirmation so that throws the Davis/Kari/TK triangle out the window, which was pretty non-existant for the most part.

Akashin

Do we even know if the focus is on the high school setting? It's been said that they're now in high school, but I thought that was to give a sense of when the sequel takes place rather than it being any statement of what the series is focusing on.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@TranquilSea

That is definitely agreed. But I haven't actually seen Adventure 02, so I'm not gonna say anything about the triangles or possible relationships. Besides the T.K. and Kari one, that, I know of.

TranquilSea

@TranquilSea

That is definitely agreed. But I haven't actually seen Adventure 02, so I'm not gonna say anything about the triangles or possible relationships. Besides the T.K. and Kari one, that, I know of.
Just for your information, Adventure 02 is awful. After the new Adventure series was announced, I marathoned the first 2 seasons. Adventure stands the test of time really well, and I loved it just as much as when I was little. 02 on the other hand... was a painful experience. It lacks the heart of the original and the writing is a mess in so many ways. And in terms of relationships, any hint of romance was made up by the English writers, and simply didn't exist in the Japanese version, so even the people dubbing it were clearly obsessed with shipping. X_x

Can we talk about relationships in another thread?
Why? The English speaking portion of the Digimon fanbase is rather infamous for being some of the most obnoxious shippers, but I doubt that any of us here are that extreme. If it's not completely ruining the topic, I don't see why it can't be discussed here.