• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Digimon does have a watchdog group. The rest of the World got Sistermon Noir and America only got Sistermon Ciel in the Hacker's Memory game, because of the watchdog group.
You realize the rest of the world doesn't get Ciel, right? And I'd say this is the reason America doesn't get Noir

Attacks:
Mickey Bullet

And you mind telling me exactly how Ciel's awakened form is less risque than Noir's?

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
You realize the rest of the world doesn't get Ciel, right? And I'd say this is the reason America doesn't get Noir

Attacks:
Mickey Bullet

And you mind telling me exactly how Ciel's awakened form is less risque than Noir's?
It is not because of Ceil is America only monster, it is because of the outfit the Noir looks is just like a nun.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Love it. It looks like it'll be really intense.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well, I'm glad that the 02 cast are actually going to be in this movie.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
They exist!

The only way this could be better is if they called out the original eight for forgetting about them for the span of Tri.

Red and Blue

So are Inoue and Iori somehow going to go Mega? Cause so far those two are the only ones out of the twelve who can't, DNA digivolution or otherwise

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
AAAAA Miyako looks so good!

Hopefully Hawkmon will retain his seiyuu -Koichi Tochika- who was my favorite part about 02 to be honest. Also want birb to evolve into Valkyrimon, best boy deserves it.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
It would be nice to give non DNA Ultras and Megas for 02 cast:
Ulforceveedramon for V-mon
Jewelbeemon and GrandisKuwagamon for Wormon
Hippogriphmon and Griphmon for Hawkmon
Brachimon and Cannondramon for Armadillomon

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
It would be nice to give non DNA Ultras and Megas for 02 cast:
Ulforceveedramon for V-mon
Jewelbeemon and GrandisKuwagamon for Wormon
Hippogriphmon and Griphmon for Hawkmon
Brachimon and Cannondramon for Armadillomon
No no,

Veemon, ex-veemon, aeroveedramon, uforceveedramon
Wormon, stingmon, jewelbeemon, banchostingmon
Hawkmon, Aquilamon, hippogriphomon, griphomon
Armadillomon, ankylomon, brachiomon, cannondramon

Just had to fix veemon and wormmon lol.

Although I do think it should be:
Hawkmon, aquilamon, sylphymon, valkyriemon
Armadillomon, ankylomon, shakoumon, clavisangemon

I’ve heard that for some DNA digivolution, one is actually a main in the evolution and that gatomon/patamon just act as power boosts for armadillomon and hawkmon to reach their usual ultra forms and then wormmon and veemon actually achieve a new form they wouldn’t normally apart or with a different DNA partner

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'd much rather Veemon have different Ultimate and Mega forms, if only to distance himself from Zero from the V-Tamer manga.

Also, AeroV-dramon would be a bit redundant since X-Veemon is basically that...except better designed.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'd much rather Veemon have different Ultimate and Mega forms, if only to distance himself from Zero from the V-Tamer manga.

Also, AeroV-dramon would be a bit redundant since X-Veemon is basically that...except better designed.
I see what you're saying, but as far as I know, we've never had a Vdramon in the anime.

Also XVeemon just looks like a skinny AeroVeedramon with less details and less power imo.

NeoDude-5000

More sad news. The voice behind Armadillomon and Wizardmon Robert Axelrod has passed away too.

Don't go expecting the same Armadilliomon from the Adventure 02 dub for Last Evolution

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Here's the Tweet announcing it.

I hadn't been following it very closely, but he had been hospitalized for about a year. He had surgery, but he never recovered from it. I think he was retired from voice-acting anyway prior to it so he was never going to return as Armadillomon, let alone Wizardmon had he had a speaking role, but it still hurts. It hurts as a quiet fan of his, though I honestly never expected him to be with us for long. He always looked so frail to me, but he was always so happy to meet his fans. On his behalf, he had a GoFundMe for his medical expenses for over a year, and it's now going toward his memorial services. It's real bittersweet, but it goes to show just how much he was loved and had a loyal fanbase.

Rest in peace, Robert.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
Been a month since this been updated. If anyone follow Bandai Digimon Twitter page, there been a online manga that is called Chronicles. It shows the X-antibody versions of the Royal Knights verses the X-antibody Digimon from the dark world, which is lead by the Demon Lords.

diakyu

Appmon is coming to crunchyroll within the next day. Better late than never I guess?