• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Appmon is coming to crunchyroll within the next day. Better late than never I guess?

Still no word on a dub, then? Darn.

axelme

i dont know if this is the place to ask but..does anyone know if they plan on making a new season of digimon all together?. like with brand new digimon and a new team. or was the applimon season basically it

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
i dont know if this is the place to ask but..does anyone know if they plan on making a new season of digimon all together?. like with brand new digimon and a new team. or was the applimon season basically it

No word right now, a plan for a TV series may be on hiatus while they make new games and finish up the new movie. It's really kind of expected that it'll take a few years before talk of a new series shows up.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
Bandai probably going to see how the Last Evolution movie goes before future plans. Right now, we know the movie, a new game, call Survive and right at this moment, we have the X3s and a comic focus on the X3s.

NeoDude-5000

Some news about Adventure Last Evolution regarding the new Digivice from V-Jump.

The article says that the new Digivice, cleverly named the Smartphone Digivice, was made by Izzy and has some new features such as e-mail, phone calling, location the whereabouts of other DigiDestined, and also has a mysterious glow rod feature like that 'clock' in the trailer. Also each Digivice has the DigiDestined's respective crests, Tai has the Crest of Courage and Davis (yes the season 2 cast have them as well) has both the Crest of Courage and Friendship.

You can read more here. Also it has stuff about survive and the upcoming Digimon X3.
https://withthewill.net/threads/226...lution-Kizuna-Digivice-Details-X3-amp-ReArise

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wow. A smartphone. Way to make the Digivices a lot less interesting by making them look like something that actually exists.

Also, when is the Appmon crossover.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Some news about Adventure Last Evolution regarding the new Digivice from V-Jump.

The article says that the new Digivice, cleverly named the Smartphone Digivice, was made by Izzy and has some new features such as e-mail, phone calling, location the whereabouts of other DigiDestined, and also has a mysterious glow rod feature like that 'clock' in the trailer. Also each Digivice has the DigiDestined's respective crests, Tai has the Crest of Courage and Davis (yes the season 2 cast have them as well) has both the Crest of Courage and Friendship.

You can read more here. Also it has stuff about survive and the upcoming Digimon X3.
https://withthewill.net/threads/226...lution-Kizuna-Digivice-Details-X3-amp-ReArise

I'm starting to see why it is Kakudou bailed.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Could they have at least tried to fanaticize the design a bit more? It looks like Apple product placement. And that's just me being nice.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Also I like that it had to be Izzy who redesigned the Digivice when Kari and T.K.'s changed on their own when they got their DigiEggs. Guess that's what you get for shutting down Yggdrasil or something. :rolleyes:

This comment on the second page I think sums it up:

"Oh they beeeeetter sell that Digivice as a case at some point. Looks awesome."

Everything's going mobile now 'cause it's cheaper, that's all that matters. Brilliant, Bandai.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Wow. That one hit me right in the feels. :) :(

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
What are those silhouettes at the end? New forms for WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon? I doubt they'd give them alternate Digivolved forms altogether.

Also, why the Champion forms? I hope we're not ignoring the Megas we gave everyone in Tri.

U.N. Owen

Considering the meta surrounding Butterfly, I think it was certainly appropriate to use it in the trailer.

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
There is going to have a lot of news coming for the next coming months in Digimon.

1: the movie, Digimon: Last Evolution Kizuna, will be coming out in February in Japan and sprimgtime in the west.
2: the manga, Digimon X Chronicles should be finishing up in March.
3: the game, Digimon Survive will be coming out in the next few months.
4: the cards, Digimon cards will be coming out around the same time as the movie.

diakyu

So it seems the fathom events site for the new movie screenings revealed that there's extras involving a "Trailer for the new Digimon TV series" at the showings.

NeoDude-5000

Everyone great news. The new Digimon anime has been named and its called Digimon Adventure W (The W means Psi, I couldn't type the actual letter). The show is set to star Tai and co once again saving the real world. Also its said that they will have new digivice's and that they will be in the 5th grade. Yep this series is a reboot.

Links for details on the new series and other stuff

Digimon Adventure W/Psi: https://withthewill.net/threads/22864-New-Digimon-series-is-Digimon-Adventure
Digimon Survive: https://withthewill.net/threads/22861-Survive-Updates-More-Story-Saki-amp-Floramon-amp-Free-Action

U.N. Owen

Isn't Ψ pronounced the same way as "zai" (bad romanization on my part) which means "again" in Japanese?