• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

NeoDude-5000

6 episodes in and so far Ghost Game is on a roll. Easter eggs galored in the recent episode. And so far I like the partnership dynamics with the humans and their partners, Kiyoshiro and Jellymon's in particular.

And also some Dim card news. The next Dim Card Primeval Warrior will be Wormmon centric. Veemon got one, now Wormmon does.

Lineup: https://images.withthewill.net/dimholster2primevalwarriors06_november14_2021.jpg (Also why are the Bucchiemon Ultimates?)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

So this BlackGatomon and this what I read at Wikimon this is basically a delivery boy, err cat, variant. And good at saving people from crazy Sistermon.

UPDATE (6/12):

Jellymon and Angoramon's Ultimate forms and line ups for the Dim Cards are revealed
UPDATE (7/12):

Hi another update. Episode titles and summaries for episodes 10 to 13. We also have a break on January 2nd but we all know its standard stuff for anime.
Episode 10- Game of Death (December 12)
A rumor spreads that if you win consecutively in a fighting game called "Fighters Kingdom," then a mysterious beautiful character will appear and drag away the losing player. Upon hearing that Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai, who happens to be hooked on that game, swears to "never play such a frightful game like that ever again." But one of Hazakura Academy's dorm students Kotaro plays "Fighters Kingdom" and gets taken away just as the rumor stated. The culprits are Kinkakumon and Ginkakumon, two sibling Digimon (older sister, younger brother). They have been taking losing players as "spoils of war" and changing them into sake. Kiyoshiro challenges Kinkakumon and Ginkakumon in the game in order to save Kotaro.

Episode 11- Kamaitachi (December 19)
A kamaitachi attacks the wintry city. The sharp, strong winds cause blackouts, make cracks in the asphalt, and bring much harm to people's lives. While this is going on, Ruli Tsukiyono falls into an awkward situation with her partner Angoramon and wanders the town by herself. At night, at the bamboo garden park, Ruli meets the cause of the kamaitachi, Reppamon. Ruli stays on her guard... but something is not right. Reppamon will attack Ruli persistently, then back off and let her escape. Their actions are inconsistent and leave Ruli confused, when Reppamon's blade finally swings down upon her.

Episode 12- Letter of Misfortune (December 26)
Kiyoshiro receives a strange email from a professor he knows, which reads like a letter of misfortune, and he deletes it. At that moment, a swarm of Zassoumon suddenly appear from within his video game. At the same time that this is happening, Ruli and the others are at a goldfish cafe and they receive the same email from Kiyoshiro. The moment they delete it from their smartphones, a swarm of Zassoumon appears. The Zassoumon grow bigger whenever they drink water, and they appear from people's smartphones and computers throughout the city in search of water. Hiro Amanokawa and the others ask for advice from Bokomon-sensei, who says that if they don't do something about them, the entire world will be buried under Zassoumon. Kiyoshiro opens a lake field in the pseudo-digital world to draw the Zassoumon towards the lake. However, the ever growing giant Zassoumon puts Hiro and the others through quite a tough battle.

Episode 13- Executioner
No summary but I'm willing to bet GulusGammamon will appear in the flesh in this one.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
The official artworks of Jellymon and Angoramon evos are here.
Edit:
Tesla Jellymon and Symbare Angoramon have been added to the Digimon Reference Book.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Am I the only one who finds it... ironic and very curious that this is the same week as Pokemon Day/the next Pokemon Presents more than likely? I mean... I'm sure it's just a very bizarre coincidence... but... still...

Also... I have my hopes up way to high right now for what may or may not be shown off during this. Send help. :eek:

notice how it says 'games' in there? yeah... shouldn't be hard to figure out...

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
So Ghost Game is going really well in my opinion. Is everyone else enjoying the series so far? I really thought I would like gammamon the best, but they're honestly doing so well now at sharing the spotlight. Angoramon may end up being my favourite when I thought I would definitely prefer the other two.

Am I the only one who finds it... ironic and very curious that this is the same week as Pokemon Day/the next Pokemon Presents more than likely? I mean... I'm sure it's just a very bizarre coincidence... but... still...

Also... I have my hopes up way to high right now for what may or may not be shown off during this. Send help. :eek:

notice how it says 'games' in there? yeah... shouldn't be hard to figure out...
lol survive I am assuming? I pre-ordered so long ago it feels like, and I will not give up hope that I didnt just lose money on a game that will never come out :p

The Mega Champion

Bandai Namco is accepting questions about Digimon Survive and Digimon game questions in general for Digimon Con. Follow the link in the tweet below and it shouldn't be hard to find the question form or whatever you want to call it. If you wish to ask a question of course.

I already submitted mine. I submitted ''Can you give us any information about the next Digimon console game coming out once Digimon Survive finally comes out?'

Yes. You read that right. IT'S HAPPENING EVERYONE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU CAN'T STOP MY HYPE NOW

:eek:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Bandai Namco is accepting questions about Digimon Survive and Digimon game questions in general for Digimon Con. Follow the link in the tweet below and it shouldn't be hard to find the question form or whatever you want to call it. If you wish to ask a question of course.

I already submitted mine. I submitted ''Can you give us any information about the next Digimon console game coming out once Digimon Survive finally comes out?'

Yes. You read that right. IT'S HAPPENING EVERYONE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU CAN'T STOP MY HYPE NOW

:eek:
omg the pressure on what to ask! I am going to be thinking of a question all day now...

I really want to ask if they will do another digimon contest where people get digimon created for them, but international (or at least including Canada).

Otherwise, I want to ask if they will ever, or if there is even a chance they might make a deluxe game that has the three first digimon world games like how they sort of did for the hackers games or a digital card battle reboot would be cool too.

edit:
"We are welcoming fan questions at our "DIGIMON CON" game corner!

Ask us anything about our past Digimon games, about the up-and-coming Digimon Survive, and game production. We welcome all questions, so do write in and share with us."

so I guess I will ask about the games and not the contest as they specify digimon games and survive, or the game production.

NeoDude-5000

Episode titles and summaries time everyone. This time they're for episodes 14 to 17.

Episode 14- Zashiki-warashi (what does this mean in Japanese?) (January 16)
Hiro Amanokawa and co. accompany Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai to a resort, where he is attending a conference. Hiro's partner Gammamon is still upset about Bokomon, so Hiro wants to do something to cheer Gammamon up. However, the place they are staying at is a haunted hotel where a zashiki-warashi is said to frequently prank the lodgers there. Many of the pranks are cute, such as moving the temari handball in the lobby or hearing the piano play out of nowhere. However, ever since Hiro and co. stay at the hotel, the pranks grow more and more frequent, troubling the employees. Just then, a package arrives at their room.

Episode 15- The Mystic's Lair (January 23)
There is a mysterious fortune-teller who can solve any problem you have 100%, but you never know when or where their abode will appear. The name of the fortune-teller is Mephisto. Ruli Tsukiyono's best friend Mika asks her to find Mephisto. While this is going on, Kiyoshiro's partner Jellymon rummages through junk in search of a bargain and comes upon an exquisitely well-made stone statue of a young woman. When Jellymon touches the eerie statue that is as black as darkness, Jellymon realizes that it is a human being transformed. The mysterious fortune-teller's house and the black statue... What is the horrible plan that connects these two?

Episode 16- Man-eating Forest (January 30)
Hiro takes Gammamon solo-camping with him, and hears from the campground manager that some campers have been leaving without paying lately, as though they had been spirited away. While enjoying camping, Hiro and Gammamon hear a scream from the nearby forest and enter it. Unfortunately, the forest is a terrible place where people who enter it are led astray by an eerie mist and go missing one by one. While surrounded by the mist, Hiro and co. are attacked by tree monsters. What on earth is going on in this forest?

Episode 17- Freezing Hell (February 6)

And happy 2022, and hopefully Digimon Survive comes this year for real.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Episode titles and summaries time everyone. This time they're for episodes 14 to 17.

Episode 14- Zashiki-warashi (what does this mean in Japanese?) (January 16)
Hiro Amanokawa and co. accompany Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai to a resort, where he is attending a conference. Hiro's partner Gammamon is still upset about Bokomon, so Hiro wants to do something to cheer Gammamon up. However, the place they are staying at is a haunted hotel where a zashiki-warashi is said to frequently prank the lodgers there. Many of the pranks are cute, such as moving the temari handball in the lobby or hearing the piano play out of nowhere. However, ever since Hiro and co. stay at the hotel, the pranks grow more and more frequent, troubling the employees. Just then, a package arrives at their room.

Episode 15- The Mystic's Lair (January 23)
There is a mysterious fortune-teller who can solve any problem you have 100%, but you never know when or where their abode will appear. The name of the fortune-teller is Mephisto. Ruli Tsukiyono's best friend Mika asks her to find Mephisto. While this is going on, Kiyoshiro's partner Jellymon rummages through junk in search of a bargain and comes upon an exquisitely well-made stone statue of a young woman. When Jellymon touches the eerie statue that is as black as darkness, Jellymon realizes that it is a human being transformed. The mysterious fortune-teller's house and the black statue... What is the horrible plan that connects these two?

Episode 16- Man-eating Forest (January 30)
Hiro takes Gammamon solo-camping with him, and hears from the campground manager that some campers have been leaving without paying lately, as though they had been spirited away. While enjoying camping, Hiro and Gammamon hear a scream from the nearby forest and enter it. Unfortunately, the forest is a terrible place where people who enter it are led astray by an eerie mist and go missing one by one. While surrounded by the mist, Hiro and co. are attacked by tree monsters. What on earth is going on in this forest?

Episode 17- Freezing Hell (February 6)

And happy 2022, and hopefully Digimon Survive comes this year for real.
omg with the last episode being called executioner and gammamon then being sad about bokomon in the next episode... I am thinking ep 13 will be quite intense with a possible death for bokomon...

Also who else thinks it'll be Mephismon in ep15? I think they're definitely going to start introducing darker digimon and plots now.

I also assume woodmon or cherrymon in ep16 but if it's a new tree digimon that will be fun too. No idea what freezing hell could be hinting at though except random ice based digimon.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
omg with the last episode being called executioner and gammamon then being sad about bokomon in the next episode... I am thinking ep 13 will be quite intense with a possible death for bokomon...

Also who else thinks it'll be Mephismon in ep15? I think they're definitely going to start introducing darker digimon and plots now.

I also assume woodmon or cherrymon in ep16 but if it's a new tree digimon that will be fun too. No idea what freezing hell could be hinting at though except random ice based digimon.
Everyone's favorite Digimon, Christopher Walken!...I mean, IceDevimon.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Gulus Gammamon. With this, all Adult forms of Ghost Game crew are now in the DRB. Now, we wait for the Perfect forms.

Hopefully we will return to legacy Digimon before that for the following weeks, though 25th anniversary Digimon should be revealed sometime later.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Episode 13 is here and...

the first death is here. I was right that no death of the Digimon (allies&villains) yet was the reason for this episode to leave a bigger impact to the characters.

And it delivered. Amazing episode and actually pretty dark already. Like it felt like it's one of the darker episodes of Tamers. You just could feel the tension.
And GullusGammamon being the first evil Digimon partner that can communicate and think.

Best episode yet.

UltimateNinja

The episode made me actually shed some tears at the end. Already rewatched it three times.

What an episode...

So, Digimon Ghost Game Accomplished what Pokémon Journeys Tried to be? it's getting my attention.
I wonder when will Leviamon ever make a appearance here At Digimon Ghost Game after his only appearance in a Digimon Anime and that is Xros Wars.

UltimateNinja

So, Digimon Ghost Game Accomplished what Pokémon Journeys Tried to be? it's getting my attention.
I wonder when will Leviamon ever make a appearance here At Digimon Ghost Game after his only appearance in a Digimon Anime and that is Xros Wars.
Nah it's not quite like Journeys. Rather a MotW but done good by having quite some story relevant stuff and character interactions which is pretty much like all the other Digimon series first fourth but with the horror elements mixed in. Compared to the previous series it feels like Tamers first 13 episodes but with its own twist.

Should a Villainous Bastemon work in Digimon Anime after it's only anime appearance in Xros Wars? I think it could hold a grudge toward protagonists. would it subscribe to the "I hate Humans" club?

NeoDude-5000

Anyone like some D-Powers? I'm sure some of you know this already but there is a Tamers 20th anniversary model coming out pretty soon. This model is supposed to be a bit more faithful to the Digivice on the show, map radar and even the Digimon Analyser too. It even has cards used by the main characters in the show depending on the model.

Product Introduction (N made this apparently): https://withthewill.net/threads/sup...n-d-ark-product-intro-from-monmon-memo.26997/
Pre-order details and images: https://withthewill.net/threads/tam...imation-d-ark-images-pre-order-details.26994/