• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Red and Blue

Some rough character art of Daisuke, and the year in which the film takes place, which is 2012.

Neither of these is especially controversial. And the guy gets to tell people he's a Pokémon trainer and a Digimon Chosen Child, I suspect he's probably okay with his lot in life.
So two years after Last Evolution then. I've gotten back into Digimon recently so I'm looking forward to this

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
They reconfirmed that new Digimon Story game is in development, so Olympos XII will be focused on.

NeoDude-5000

Still no release date for Survive (screams in a pillow), but at least we finally have confirmation about the Adventure reboot dub and some details about the next Digimon Story game. I think I'm looking forward to that than Survive right about now.

The Mega Champion

If they didn't confirm Adventure 2020 english dub last night I'd be in a worst state than I am in right now.

But I can't take it anymore. My patience has officially run out. I'm done. I will still buy the game (if/when it comes out) but I just can't take this BS anymore and I shouldn't have to.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

English dub teaser
Wait a minute, Ben Diskin NOOOOOOOOO! What is that voice? I know he's trying to sound similar to Sakamoto, but that's not the way to do it, man! Who's the ADR director behind this? What made that guy think this was a good idea?

Should've just done his Numbah One voice, make it easier on his vocals.

NeoDude-5000

What's the age rating for this show again? Anyway titles and summaries for episodes 22-24. No episode this week, could do with a break after nearly throwing up after the recent episode.
Episode 22- Nightmare (March 20)
Jellymon starts a new business called "Cherry Blossom Sleep Therapy" with Pillomon, a Digimon that brings restful sleep. The service is meant to provide restful sleep beneath cherry blossoms, but all of a sudden, the sleeping participants begin to moan in pain and suffer injuries. Around the same time, Ruli Tsukiyono and Angoramon, who participated in the cherry blossom sleep therapy, are attacked by SkullGreymon in their dreams. Ruli and Angoramon desperately try to escape, but they always return back to SkullGreymon in a looping nightmare. In the real world, injuries begin to show up on their bodies.

Episode 23- Groaning Bugs (March 27)
On a night with a pale red moon, Digimon suddenly turn violent and attack people. Clockmon asks for help from Hiro and the group in order to stop the attacks. However, Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon also start acting strangely and vanish after attacking their humans. Suspecting from their abrupt change that they caught some sort of illness, the humans make a visit to Mummymon. But without any leads, there's a possibility that they will never be restored back. Around this time, Clockmon, who was surveilling the city at night, notices a suspicious red haze from a communications device.

Episode 24- Twisted Love (April 3)
People who interact with Yuuto Takanashi, a normal high-schooler, begin to have their limbs turn into ivy with floating circle static. Yuuto, getting anxious about this, finds Ruli's online account "Lirurun," a website run by Ruli where she is gathering information on weird phenomena. There, he finds a photo of Hiro, whom he knows, and goes to for advice. After consulting with him, Hiro and co begin investigating, but both Hiro and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai also get attacked by a monster in grass form. Sensing danger, Hiro and co continue to keep watch at Yuuto's parents' store, where the grass monster appears again and kidnaps Kiyoshiro and Yuuto.

BCVM22

The Toei computer hack is affecting Digimon as well, no new episode of Ghost Game this weekend either, and possibly indefinitely.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Don't know much of the details, just that Toei's servers or something got hacked and thus several shows have been, for the moment, delayed, most notably for this thread, Ghost Game. Found out because of looking at wikipedia for a release date and found it was delayed.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Wait a minute, Ben Diskin NOOOOOOOOO! What is that voice? I know he's trying to sound similar to Sakamoto, but that's not the way to do it, man! Who's the ADR director behind this? What made that guy think this was a good idea?

Should've just done his Numbah One voice, make it easier on his vocals.
I’m so glad I watched it in subs, both that agumon voice and Taichi voice are horrendous in English! Well maybe I’m just so used to the originals for English that I can’t stand that. Also I love goh in Pokémon but I think his voice suits him more than the courageous taichi but I will have to check it out more I guess
What's the age rating for this show again? Anyway titles and summaries for episodes 22-24. No episode this week, could do with a break after nearly throwing up after the recent episode.
Episode 22- Nightmare (March 20)
Jellymon starts a new business called "Cherry Blossom Sleep Therapy" with Pillomon, a Digimon that brings restful sleep. The service is meant to provide restful sleep beneath cherry blossoms, but all of a sudden, the sleeping participants begin to moan in pain and suffer injuries. Around the same time, Ruli Tsukiyono and Angoramon, who participated in the cherry blossom sleep therapy, are attacked by SkullGreymon in their dreams. Ruli and Angoramon desperately try to escape, but they always return back to SkullGreymon in a looping nightmare. In the real world, injuries begin to show up on their bodies.

Episode 23- Groaning Bugs (March 27)
On a night with a pale red moon, Digimon suddenly turn violent and attack people. Clockmon asks for help from Hiro and the group in order to stop the attacks. However, Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon also start acting strangely and vanish after attacking their humans. Suspecting from their abrupt change that they caught some sort of illness, the humans make a visit to Mummymon. But without any leads, there's a possibility that they will never be restored back. Around this time, Clockmon, who was surveilling the city at night, notices a suspicious red haze from a communications device.

Episode 24- Twisted Love (April 3)
People who interact with Yuuto Takanashi, a normal high-schooler, begin to have their limbs turn into ivy with floating circle static. Yuuto, getting anxious about this, finds Ruli's online account "Lirurun," a website run by Ruli where she is gathering information on weird phenomena. There, he finds a photo of Hiro, whom he knows, and goes to for advice. After consulting with him, Hiro and co begin investigating, but both Hiro and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai also get attacked by a monster in grass form. Sensing danger, Hiro and co continue to keep watch at Yuuto's parents' store, where the grass monster appears again and kidnaps Kiyoshiro and Yuuto.
omg I’m curious if episode 23 is going to have the kids partner up with new digimon to save their own!!
The Toei computer hack is affecting Digimon as well, no new episode of Ghost Game this weekend either, and possibly indefinitely.
indefinitely!? Like did they go in and delete all their episodes or work on them? I don’t understand why anyone would do that to poor toei! Well probably money but still wow. If it’s indefinitely then I’ll be disappointed, we just had brains being eaten!

SatoSereFan224888

DA remake is getting dubbed.

Zeno Robinson confirmed as Tai and Ben Diskin as Agumon.

Poor Zeno. First he voices the controversial Goh, and now the controversial new take on Tai.
I would not be surprised if Cherami Leigh & Sarah Natochenny get roles too. I can see Cherami voicing Sora while I could see Sarah voice TK or Izzy.

Did they resolve the Toei hack or what? the Toei animation hack incident seem unwarranted and unreasonable. if anything, I would wait for the next Digimon Ghost Game episode when they're indefinitely delayed, Who is the legit culprit for this?

Morax

King of heroes
Did they resolve the Toei hack or what? the Toei animation hack incident seem unwarranted and unreasonable. if anything, I would wait for the next Digimon Ghost Game episode when they're indefinitely delayed, Who is the legit culprit for this?
Just got a call from Toei that the issue has been resolved now.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
thinking about it, there's a likely chance it was either due to the whole thing with them attacking fair use, or an employee angry at the working conditions (since well, most anime studios aren't exactly known for treating their employees well)