• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

NeoDude-5000

I'm still curious if we will get to see their mega forms, or what they will look like. I hope they don't move into that territory too soon and just have awesome perfect form battles now.

so happy to finally see thetismon in action again and I always enjoy how they ensure the proper digimon gets the spotlight in the battles. First gammamon going down and then thetismon seemed to work so well and then Lamortmon coming in at the end so savagely, I loved it all. Can't wait to see more fluid battles between all the perfect forms, but thetismon continues to be my fav still.

Also yay manticoremon, finally! I love that guy and consider him a devidramon evo after he was converted by angels type deal even if thats not cannon. Anyways I think the episode was fun and I am excited for the next few.

Also to add, I love how they stayed true to Lamortmon's details and had him turn around and almost look disappointed in himself for how he was going savage. It was cute that Ruli ran up right away to thank him.
Well there is Espimon who still has yet appear. The show will probably focus on him and whoever he partners up with first, and then the Mega's come along afterwards.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Also yay manticoremon, finally! I love that guy and consider him a devidramon evo after he was converted by angels type deal even if thats not cannon. Anyways I think the episode was fun and I am excited for the next few.
After seeing him in action I'm tempted to make a line with him and Gargoylemon, who's implied to be a purified Devidramon. Only issue is that there's no Holy beasts that really fit as the Mega, the closest is Magnadramon and it doesn't keep many of the traits I'm looking for.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Well there is Espimon who still has yet appear. The show will probably focus on him and whoever he partners up with first, and then the Mega's come along afterwards.
True i actually forgot that he’s rumoured to be in ghost game in the future! That makes me more excited!
After seeing him in action I'm tempted to make a line with him and Gargoylemon, who's implied to be a purified Devidramon. Only issue is that there's no Holy beasts that really fit as the Mega, the closest is Magnadramon and it doesn't keep many of the traits I'm looking for.
Ooo yeah I like that a lot!
I could imagine a cool like of tsukaimon > devidramon or just start with a rookie to gargoylemon > gargoylemon > manticoremon > baihumon I could see working or dynasmon if you just start with veemon or something. I like bachuusmon too as a manticoremon evo even if it doesn’t make much sense lol.

Akashin

If we were to look to Holy Beasts, I'd argue that Baihumon isn't an awful choice as a direct evolution of Manticoremon. It's not perfect, but there are at least some similarities.

Broadening the scope a little, Manticoremon can already evolve into Qinglongmon, who surprisingly actually makes for a rather fitting purified, Ultimate evolution of Devidramon; you can argue an at least vague similarity in their head shape, to say nothing of their eyes. It could also provide a neat explanation for why Gargoylemon doesn't share Devidramon's status as a dragon; that is part of the 'tremendous power' that was sealed away in it being purified into Gargoylemon.

The Mega Champion

Be warned. People are getting copies of Digimon Survive early. The trophy list is also available. In other words... there are going to be spoilers about. If you don't want that... just be careful of stuff you look at for the game I guess.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black). Its artwork is completely new.

Yes, we are finally back to legacy Digimon, and we finally got this one after Dragon Mode (Black). There are still a fair amount of Black recolors remaining (about 7 of them), though the ones associated with this are Stingmon (Black) and XV-mon (Black).

We also have Bandai artwork of Shin Monzaemon, a new Ultimate/Mega form for Monzaemon from BE MEMORY Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Dim for Vita Bracelet.

Edit: The lineup is here for those interested. There are no other new Digimon in the Dim card besides Shin Monzaemon.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Be warned. People are getting copies of Digimon Survive early. The trophy list is also available. In other words... there are going to be spoilers about. If you don't want that... just be careful of stuff you look at for the game I guess.
Im hoping to get mine in the mail hopefully next week at the latest! I also just found out that my switch isn't charging because I didn't realize someone spilled pop all over it... now idk how to get it fixed but Im gonna call my local game store. So I really hope it can be fixed by the time I get it.

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (Black). Its artwork is completely new.

Yes, we are finally back to legacy Digimon, and we finally got this one after Dragon Mode (Black). There are still a fair amount of Black recolors remaining (about 7 of them), though the ones associated with this are Stingmon (Black) and XV-mon (Black).

We also have Bandai artwork of Shin Monzaemon, a new Ultimate/Mega form for Monzaemon from BE MEMORY Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Dim for Vita Bracelet.

Edit: The lineup is here for those interested. There are no other new Digimon in the Dim card besides Shin Monzaemon.
yay that's awesome for monzaemon! Shinmonzaemon looks cool too. I was wondered why warumonzaemon got an ultimate (even tho its a weird chef bear lol) and monzaemon didn't, but now this is great. Id love if monzaemon comes back in ghost game and digivolves.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

New Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning news from Digifes. Including new character art, story details, and voice actors. A bit too much of a hassle for me to upload so here's a link to the WiththeWill page.

Link to da details: https://withthewill.net/threads/dig...-art-cast-story-details-new-characters.27910/

Also how's liking Survive so far? Looking great so far despite the heavy amount of text to go over, it is a visual-novel game partially.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
New Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning news from Digifes. Including new character art, story details, and voice actors. A bit too much of a hassle for me to upload so here's a link to the WiththeWill page.

Link to da details: https://withthewill.net/threads/dig...-art-cast-story-details-new-characters.27910/

Also how's liking Survive so far? Looking great so far despite the heavy amount of text to go over, it is a visual-novel game partially.
I'm not sure if Daisuke is literally a Digimon version of Naruto now.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm not sure if Daisuke is literally a Digimon version of Naruto now.
I think he is adorable!

oh wow I am really excited for this.

Side note, and its probably just me reading into it too much, but this is TK's blurb:
"Takeru- He is a sophomore in the department of literature. He enjoys spending days with everyone, guys and girls alike, but when it comes time to get to his computer, he's serious about his writing. However, when it comes time to play with Patamon, he thinks nothing of it."

Are they saying he is bisexual by pointing out he likes to spend his days with both guys and girls? it just seems like a very random way of saying he hangs out with all kinds of friends but I totally understand if its just some Japanese way of saying it. I can wish though!

NeoDude-5000

He's here at last.
Episode 38- Onmyouji (August 14)
After being told that "we're supposed to send a few of our students there every year," Hiro Amanokawa with Gammamon and their fellow classmate Kotaro Nomura go to Youoh Academy Kamakura school in Kamakura to participate in their traditional summer "Wakagimi Dance." However, the female student who is supposed to play the role of the wakagimi suddenly falls ill, and Hiro takes her place. Around this time, the Digimon Doumon, who can manipulate onmyo magic, plots to revive the spirit of the Hojo clan's young lord who had died on this land and resurrect the Japanese bakufu after 700 years. Doumon kidnaps Hiro, who is dressed as the wakagimi, and uses him as a vessel for the spirit of the young lord, while turning the townspeople into shikigami and controlling them. He then sets out to conquer and rule the rest of the land of Kamakura. Hiro's partner, Gammamon, is left at a loss all on his own when a mysterious Digimon Espimon suddenly apepars before him and helps him to rescue Hiro together.

Episode 39- Infected Remote Island (August 21)
Hiro and Gammamon have a tiny visitor: A Digimon named Gyukimon, who has the upper body of an ox, the lower body of a spider, and is 3 centimeters long. Hiro invites Gyukimon into his room, but Angoramon's expression changes when he learns of it and yells for them to get away immediately. Gyukimon is actually an extremely violent Digimon and a hated figure in the Digital World. When Gyukimon challenges you to a fight and you lose, you also get changed into a Gyukimon. Ruli Tsukiyono and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai are frightened and wary, but the little Gyukimon appeals to Hiro for help.

Episode 40- Spiral Coast (August 28)
Gammamon accidentally breaks Hiro's tablet, but is too angry to apologize. That's when Espimon appears with his arm twisted into a strange shape. He tells them that it happened as he was napping close to a beach. At Espimon's request, Hiro and his friends head to the beach to find out the cause. However, Gammamon is still sulking. Gammamon happens to meet a girl in elementary school who is looking for "strange twists" occurring all over town and hits it off with her immediately, looking for the cause of the spirals together, when...?

Episode 41- Clown(September 4)

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
So has everyone seen ep 36 and 37? Both were interesting and had a lot to do with the environment so of course, good messages. But it's interesting how they're getting into the reincarnation of digimon now and resolving to turn them into digitama again but also the one before that being about how humans can't be reborn like digimon. Also loooved seeing the ultimates all in action together, such a good scene imo, and gammamon is growing up so much!

He's here at last.
Episode 38- Onmyouji (August 14)
After being told that "we're supposed to send a few of our students there every year," Hiro Amanokawa with Gammamon and their fellow classmate Kotaro Nomura go to Youoh Academy Kamakura school in Kamakura to participate in their traditional summer "Wakagimi Dance." However, the female student who is supposed to play the role of the wakagimi suddenly falls ill, and Hiro takes her place. Around this time, the Digimon Doumon, who can manipulate onmyo magic, plots to revive the spirit of the Hojo clan's young lord who had died on this land and resurrect the Japanese bakufu after 700 years. Doumon kidnaps Hiro, who is dressed as the wakagimi, and uses him as a vessel for the spirit of the young lord, while turning the townspeople into shikigami and controlling them. He then sets out to conquer and rule the rest of the land of Kamakura. Hiro's partner, Gammamon, is left at a loss all on his own when a mysterious Digimon Espimon suddenly apepars before him and helps him to rescue Hiro together.

Episode 39- Infected Remote Island (August 21)
Hiro and Gammamon have a tiny visitor: A Digimon named Gyukimon, who has the upper body of an ox, the lower body of a spider, and is 3 centimeters long. Hiro invites Gyukimon into his room, but Angoramon's expression changes when he learns of it and yells for them to get away immediately. Gyukimon is actually an extremely violent Digimon and a hated figure in the Digital World. When Gyukimon challenges you to a fight and you lose, you also get changed into a Gyukimon. Ruli Tsukiyono and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai are frightened and wary, but the little Gyukimon appeals to Hiro for help.

Episode 40- Spiral Coast (August 28)
Gammamon accidentally breaks Hiro's tablet, but is too angry to apologize. That's when Espimon appears with his arm twisted into a strange shape. He tells them that it happened as he was napping close to a beach. At Espimon's request, Hiro and his friends head to the beach to find out the cause. However, Gammamon is still sulking. Gammamon happens to meet a girl in elementary school who is looking for "strange twists" occurring all over town and hits it off with her immediately, looking for the cause of the spirals together, when...?

Episode 41- Clown(September 4)
Oh wow these are gonna be some more creepy but awesome episodes! So excited for whatever happens with espimon! I'm curious if the young elementary school girl will be espimon's partner. Also clown has definitely gotta be either jokermon, which would be awesome, or piedmon which would be the first mega I think!

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
ESPIMON AND GAMMAMON ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!!

The design had my like hmmm when I first saw espimon, but after seeing him animated, I am in love, although gammamon still outshown him in cuteness. Please please please be a secondary partner of Hiro's in the future, I'd love that. Or another new human character at least! But with Ruli and Airdramon apparently getting along super well, I'd love if airdramon was Ruli's secondary and Espimon was Hiro's secondary.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Considering the upcoming Vital Bracelet will allow for more digimon stored, I wouldn't be surprised if Espimon becomes Hiro's second digimon. I'm getting more convinced this year won't have the typical "sixth ranger" trope

And I love how the show is doubling down on Gammamon's cuteness. Danm Bandai, refusing to give us that life-size plushie

NeoDude-5000

So far Espimon is looking like a very welcoming addition to main roster. I do wonder if he will join up with Hiro, that would be a anime first a main character having 2 Digimon partners (not counting auxiliary Digimon from Fusion and Appmon).

Also I wonder what Ryudamon's role is?