• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ah omg this latest ep with Gyukimon was fun! Creepy as per the usual, but I love how they went with this. When Gyukimon was attacking people, it looked like he was gonna paralyze everyone with those wacks at the back of the neck (assumingly where the spine meets the head), and he wacked the horny friend a few good times!

YAY for Espimon showing up again for next ep, but I'm curious on who this spiral loving digimon is going to be. Gravimon possibly? Otherwise I can't really think of anyone that would suit the spirals showing up everywhere..

edit: I found out the next ep is apparently based on a japanese horror novel called Uzumaki, which is about a town becoming obsessed with spirals due to a supernatural curse and lots of spiral based deaths for people and hair that has a mind of it's own.. but I still have no ideas.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ooo the spiral episode was interesting. Did not expect that outcome for the digimon villain of the day but calamaramon made an appearance and it was a beautifully designed episode.

Next episode looks interesting.. tobucatmon, flarwizmon, and lynxmon will be cool! Also looks like mephismon, and a possible Piedmon at the end of the episode. The eye on the back of the circus matches piedmon's pants.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Gamma acted a bit spoiled today but he's so cute, it's easy to forgive.

I like what the last few episodes did for Hiro. He is coming off as very likeable. I find quite interesting how he's dealt with the Gammamon thing. He didn't scold him despite having every right to do so.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Greymon (Blue) (X-Antibody).

This is not a legacy Digimon, nor is it from an upcoming product. This is an all new form introduced in Digimon Reference Book. Though I guess this means new X-Antibody stuff is coming?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Could be for the TCG as it's currently doing a set with the Re: Digitize characters and one of them has a BlackWarGreymon X. Since Greymon Blue didn't have an X form and they probably want a line for it they may've taken the opportunity to do one.

NeoDude-5000

Since when did Fusion Greymon get a X-Antibody form? I don't remember seeing it anywhere. Not in the TCG, anime, V-Pets, games, manga, no where.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Greymon (Blue) (X-Antibody).

This is not a legacy Digimon, nor is it from an upcoming product. This is an all new form introduced in Digimon Reference Book. Though I guess this means new X-Antibody stuff is coming?
I’m curious if this is a hint to what’s gonna come for ghost game, possibly it could have to do with the blackagumon

The Mega Champion

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
New episode today! Felt like it could have been a bit creepier but Piedmon got a cool showing here. I was curious how they would deal with megas when they were going to appear, but I think it worked out well. Cool bunch of digimon showed up too and it did not go the way people were thinking it would from withthewill discussion lol. Next episode looks like it'll be Oboromon!

It's no longer a theory: https://t.co/D2iAlXJPUx
lol thanks for the update but now i'm curious if the one in ghost game is gonna be an x-version because of how cool it looks but id have to go back to that ep and see it again. Now I'm really hoping that agumon comes back and we get some good blackwargreymon action!

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good episode. Everyone was saved because Ruli was lucky

Not going to lie, I thought everything was setting up for another Gulus appearance but the sudden shift to Ruli focus was quite good, including Lamortmon being the solo perfect1.

I guess Ruli's got a way to easily call on Aerodramon?

NeoDude-5000

It's no longer a theory: https://t.co/D2iAlXJPUx
So we are getting new Digimon created specifically for the card game. I guess Bandai couldn't be bothered with the original Virus Greymon and thought "Hey let's do Greymon from Fusion instead. Looks cooler too.".

UPDATE (8/9/2022)

Right who's up for some Episode summaries and titles for Episodes 42 - 46?
Episode 42- Man Hunter (September 11)
A message that reads "My sister was taken away by demons. I need your help" is sent to Ruli Tsukiyono's social media account Lirurun. Hiro Amanokawa arrives in the local city that is rumored to be haunted by demons, and meets up with Miori, the high school student who had sent the message to Lirurun. He decides to walk down the same street at the same time that Miori's older sister Misaki had been on before she went missing. In a residential area late at night, Hiro and his friends come across a red Oboromon. The red Oboromon tells them to show him something red, and if a human can't do that, he stabs the human with his sword. Hiro falls prey to the red Oboromon, and an enraged Gammamon charges at him but is completely helpless. There are other Oboromon of different colors (blue, green, yellow, black), and they compete on the number of humans that they have hunted. Ruli is hunted following Hiro, and even Gammamon is pierced by the sword. When the clock strikes midnight, the hunt ends. The Oboromon who wins the hunt and is named "king" is given a terrible token...

Episode 43- Red Eyes (September 18)
Emma Haynes, the world's biggest busybody, is an acquaintance of Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai's from his study abroad days, and she comes to Japan from the USA. Kiyoshiro is afraid that Emma will find out about Gammamon and the others and make knowledge of the Digimon's existence spread throughout the world. As he takes Emma on a tour throughout Tokyo, Emma begins to pry into Kiyoshiro's personal affairs in every way that she can. However, something is wrong. Every time Emma pries, she grunts as if in pain. Kiyoshiro and his friends had no way of knowing that with each pry, a strange "red eye" appeared on Emma's body...

Episode 44- Red Rust (September 25)
The dormitory at Hazakura Academy, where Hiro and his friends attend, is buzzing with gossip that "If you ask first-year Riku Fukatsu what you want, he'll deliver it to you the next morning no matter how rare that item is." Meanwhile, Hiro hears from Espimon a rumor of a strange phenomenon: When a person living in a condo hears a strange whispering in the middle of the night, that building shakes. He goes to investigate the site late at night and sees a single condominium building shaking nearby. He even finds strange rust and cracks within the building. Hiro talks to Ruli about this, and Ruli tells him that there's been a lot of talk on the internet recently about "Reward Elves," dwarves who deliver things that people want. Hiro begins to suspect a connection between the Reward Elves and Fukatsu. He then comes upon the suspicious website that Fukatsu said he'd stumbled on.

Episode 45- Ghost Newspaper (October 2)
One day, Hiro and his friends receive a mysterious news e-mail called "Bubbly News." It contains an article describing what will happen the next day. The contents were trivial at first, but they gradually get more and more extreme, and people who are named in the articles start getting involved in unfortunate accidents. Even Kiyoshiro and Ruli's friends get into accidents, and they're on pins and needles over what will happen next. While this is underway, a news article reaches them that a member of the popular idol group D★topics has died. Kiyoshiro, a D★topics fan, is shocked by the news and is determined to protect the girls. Hiro and his friends infiltrate the TV station and...?

Episode 46- The Queen's Supper (October 9)
Hiro encounters his classmate Kotaro Nomura in the dorm bathrooms. Something seems strange about Kotaro: he's afraid of the bathtub and runs away, screaming something incomprehensible. The next day, Koutaro gets scared over seeing an ordinary puddle of water. When Hiro asks him what's wrong, Kotaro admits that he's been having eerie hallucinations whenever he sees water after he'd gone to the pool. Thinking that it might be a Digimon, Hiro and his friends set out to investigate. Then, a mysterious shadow approaches from behind Ruli when she is alone in a locked room.

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
lol thanks for the update but now i'm curious if the one in ghost game is gonna be an x-version because of how cool it looks but id have to go back to that ep and see it again. Now I'm really hoping that agumon comes back and we get some good blackwargreymon action!
Good chance it'll be the regular kind if do get virus greymons in Ghost Game.
So we are getting new Digimon created specifically for the card game. I guess Bandai couldn't be bothered with the original Virus Greymon and thought "Hey let's do Greymon from Fusion instead. Looks cooler too.".
For what I heard they didn't created just because of card game but decided now to debut because it's going to have a card in the upcoming set in Japan.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is the Bemmon-line from Digimon World 3. I never thought these would make it since they were one of the Digimon with dubious ownership rights, but they are finally here, with completely new official artwork. No longer you have to rely on their reference artworks.

With Bemmon-line being revealed, the last remaining Digimon World 3 Digimon are the Cardmon-line, Bumon, and King Hangyomon.

Last edited:

NeoDude-5000

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is the Bemmon-line from Digimon World 3. I never thought these would make it since they were one of the Digimon with dubious ownership rights, but they are finally here, with completely new official artwork. No longer you have to rely on their reference artworks.

With Bemmon-line being revealed, the last remaining Digimon World 3 Digimon are the Cardmon-line, Bumon, and King Hangyomon.
FINALLY!

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

I just realized how much bemmon looks like deathmon

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The new episode titles/summaries are interesting. Episode 42 sounds like it could have GulusGammamon showing up again but I wouldn't be surprised if it's yet another red herring