• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

The Mega Champion

New statement from Habu and a new game director brought in to the Digimon Team on port of Digimon World Next Order to Switch and PC confirms that there are 'multiple Digimon projects in the works'

Makes me feel a lot better considering I don't really care about something that's basically a port.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hope we get a game where Agumon ISN'T the starter. Either use one of the post-Tamers MC digimon or something new and fun like Herissmon. I can accept even the likes of Dorumon and Huckmon even if I'm not a fan of them.

------------------

Anyway, I'm really happy and delighted Gumdramon finally made it into the card game. My boy finally getting the spotlight he deserves.

Also, the set using the name "Overflowing Power" is a quite interesting way to localize "Tagiru Chikara". Never thought about but it makes sense and sounds cooler than "boiling power" while not losing much of its meaning.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

The Mega Champion

Hope we get a game where Agumon ISN'T the starter. Either use one of the post-Tamers MC digimon or something new and fun like Herissmon. I can accept even the likes of Dorumon and Huckmon even if I'm not a fan of them.

------------------

Anyway, I'm really happy and delighted Gumdramon finally made it into the card game. My boy finally getting the spotlight he deserves.

Also, the set using the name "Overflowing Power" is a quite interesting way to localize "Tagiru Chikara". Never thought about but it makes sense and sounds cooler than "boiling power" while not losing much of its meaning.

Assuming one of the games is the next 'Story' game... the 'starters' in those always tend to be unique... and not Agumon lol.

Dorumon is my fave so I'd be all over him as a starter choice. I'd even accept Gumdramon or even Gammamon (even though a Ghost Game english dub is far off since 2020 reboot hasn't even started dubbed yet. It must of been canceled. God dammit.)

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I feel there's a fair chance of that. CS, HM, and the mobile games didn't have him as the starter or main face of the game, and while Wargreymon was one of the Starter partners in Next 0rder you could choose a different Rookie to evolve into IIRC, so it really was just Survive who had him and considering how risky of a side game that was they probably wanted a recognizable face to lean on. Plus, if it's a Story game they tend to give you a choice for your Starter so I think we'll get a good variety of options.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Assuming one of the games is the next 'Story' game... the 'starters' in those always tend to be unique... and not Agumon lol.

Dorumon is my fave so I'd be all over him as a starter choice. I'd even accept Gumdramon or even Gammamon (even though a Ghost Game english dub is far off since 2020 reboot hasn't even started dubbed yet. It must of been canceled. God dammit.)
For my own sake, I try not holding hope for Gumdramon or Gammamon ever being a starter. If it'd ever happen, I'd really lose it lol

For the moment, I'm just glad Gammamon is getting a long run while Gumdramon is finally getting some spotlight in the card game.

================

This week's episode was good

For a moment, I thought they were setting up a new Gulus appearance but turns out we it was for Thetismon showing there's more going for her than just healing.

Ryudamon evolving on his own was... Something. It works with the show's logic so far though. I'm starting to think Espimon's champion form is going to happen similary.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm so excited for the import to switch for the digimon world game! I wanted to play it but I only have a switch lol. Still playing digimon survive, but it's a slow endeavor for me. I hope they make some updates too and add digimon.

For my own sake, I try not holding hope for Gumdramon or Gammamon ever being a starter. If it'd ever happen, I'd really lose it lol

For the moment, I'm just glad Gammamon is getting a long run while Gumdramon is finally getting some spotlight in the card game.

================

This week's episode was good

For a moment, I thought they were setting up a new Gulus appearance but turns out we it was for Thetismon showing there's more going for her than just healing.

Ryudamon evolving on his own was... Something. It works with the show's logic so far though. I'm starting to think Espimon's champion form is going to happen similary.
this episode was pretty cringe for me, I couldn't stop being grossed out but I loved it at the same time. I personally don't really like chamblemon, but I appreciate re-colours so it works, like icemon type deal. Also interesting that they had geremon included, another re-colour.

I am so happy that ryudamon finally evolved, though I was hoping he'd be a side partner, I am okay with this. It'll be very interesting when he turns into gyukimon and what that episode will be like. Espimon will definitely digivolve the same way, his episode will surely be interesting too, but I wonder what they're saving that for. I hope it's to actually battle, and I hope we get to see Ginryumon battle too instead of just being a ride digimon.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I have to say, this was a much more fun episode than I really thought it was going to be. I have a new love for witchmon lol. Got a bit weird with people turning into rats and then being eaten but the cringe parts (like make my body cringe) stopped there. Super glad we finally got the official title of "dark conqueror" from witchmon for gammamon with her asking if he is it. Also Pumpmon showing up was just a cherry on top, I hope to see noblepumpmon in the future because this has to be the most noble of pumpmons!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Fun episode all around

Interesting Witchmon knows about Gulus...

And man, Megumi Han's range is crazy. Had no idea she was Witchmon's VA until I saw it being pointed out on WtW

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
This episode was... Strange. It's not super bad but strange... And creepy in maybe more ways than it's intended

First, the male Meicoomon, now Pucchiemon, the armor evolution of Wormmon, gets turned into Meicrackmon. Of all things?

Digimon evolution will always be weird.

Honestly, it would've worked better if they've used the actual Meicoomon to Meicrackmon evo.

Anyway, sleeping together with Meicrackmon has to be the creepiest thing this show is done.

I'm calling the police

Now, that ending was super strange and creepy. I wonder if it's a hint we might see her again.

By the way, saw on WtW "Pucchie/Mei" was voiced by Kaede Hondo. Darn, couldn't recognize her even if I've heard her too many times as Mimori on Shadowverse. And I've heard Mimori's character song countless times!

NeoDude-5000

Apparently in the upcoming Reboot Booster for the card game there will be Gammamon evolutions that won't appear in the anime. Not sure if it means Digimon from the new DiM card like Fumamon (it's BlackGatomon evolution I'm calling it now) or entirely new never-before seen Digimon. But it is pretty interesting.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

NeoDude-5000

Before we watch the latest episode here are the summaries for the next 3 episodes. There was a summary for episode 51 but since it is the episode currently airing I didn't bother adding it.

Episode 52 - Ghost Lake (November 20th)
Hiro and friends go to a lake that is rumored to contain kappas that pop out of it and drag humans underwater. Ruli Tsukiyono, intrigued by this rumor, was the one who dragged the others there to check it out. Kappa really do appear and kidnap Ruli, except they aren't kappa but a Digimon named Gwappamon. It gets revealed that there is the existence of another vicious Digimon who the Gwappamon call their "boss." Although they kidnapped Ruli, the Gwappamon momentarily release her for some unknown reason. Why in the world...? When the Gwappamon start coughing strangely, Ruli begins to think that something is wrong and can't leave them be. She tries to take action but falls prey to the Gwappamon's boss, the vicious Digimon Shawujinmon.

Episode 53 - King of Knowledge (November 27th)
During a school trip in Kyoto involving traveling in groups together, Kiyoshiro visits a shrine where he proudly shares his knowledge. Just then, a book in the main shrine begins to float eerily and stare at Kiyoshiro. That night, when Kiyoshiro returns to the dormitory, eerie footsteps approach him and an old-fashioned woman ghost comes to visit. The woman ghost takes control of Kiyoshiro's terror-stricken body and takes him to a deserted shrine. What awaits him there is the floating book that he'd seen earlier. The book claims to be a "god of learning," and challenges Kiyoshiro to a game of knowledge. With nowhere to run, Kiyoshiro accepts the challenge, but after that day, Kiyoshiro begins to act strangely.

Episode 54 - Clairvoyance (December 4th)
One day, Hiro is suddenly able to see the future, predicting accidents and mishaps that Gammamon, Kotaro, and those around him are about to encounter. This was due to Fujitsumon's ability, who had attached themself to Hiro's head. Their ability causes Hiro to have severe headaches and a horn to grow out of his head. Ruli and Kiyoshiro call Octomon, who had been living in symbiosis with the Fujitsumon group, to find out what was going on. They learn that the Fujitsumon group and Octomon had fought, and the Fujitsumon had flounced off to attach themselves to Hiro and other humans. The only way to save Hiro is to convince the Fujitsumon's leader. As Hiro and friends track down the leader's whereabouts, they discover that the leader has attached itself to Espimon. Gammamon, Angoramon, and Jellymon hunt down Espimon, but Espimon, controlled by the Fujitsumon leader, strikes back at them.

Edit: After episode 51
Finally the new Digivices have arrived. Hopefully this means more time with the Ultimate's (stupid time limit needs to go) and that the Mega forms are fast approaching.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
This week's episode was a step up compared to last week's

Gammamon on an yukata is the most precious thing ever. WHERE'S THE FREAKING PLUSHIE BANDAI?????????

Other than that, it was fun though I'm not a fan of CanoWeiss jobbing nor the time limit still existing despite the digivice upgrade. But at least Ruli got warp evolution unlocked before Kiyo. Hope it happens again with the final form we are supposed to not know about