• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Angoramon's BEMemory Card's lineup has been revealed. Say it with me everyone.

The Mega form is Dilbitmon! Or Drillbitmon? I don't know.
Line up: https://images.withthewill.net/agoramonbem02_november25_2022.jpg
Wooooah yay I'm pumped for their megas to finally be released!! Honestly most excited about Jellymon's since I'm disappointed with gammamon's.

looks like a bunny with straight pointing ears and like a fur cape

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
This week's Ghost Game was fun

"Amanokawa, is she your girlfriend?"

Don't tease the shippers like that lol

Their reaction was funny though

"Is darling cheating on me?". What on Earth is their relationship? lol

Surprised hearing Takahiro Sakurai here, specially as Baalmon given he is currently the voice actor for the original Ultraman. But then, he was involved in a scandal recently so I'm surprised they actually went with it.

But the best part was finding out they got Umi Tenjin to do a small voice cameo. The mad lads got all 3 of Izzy's voice actress + Tentomon's in a single episode!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good episode.

Well, at some point, we had to see Hiro's over-helpfulness being exploited for Jellymon to do business

Not going to lie, I was expecting to see Espimon's adult evolution this time but I guess it's coming later. Surprised it didn't happen yet

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Saikyo Jump showed off the official image of Angoramon's Mega and also revealed Jellymon's Mega form too
Jellymon's Mega is Amphimon. Looks like a scuba diver. Dilbitmon looks badass too.
Imnage link: https://images.withthewill.net/saikyopreview2_november30_2022.png
Amphimon is my fav.

Good episode.

Well, at some point, we had to see Hiro's over-helpfulness being exploited for Jellymon to do business

Not going to lie, I was expecting to see Espimon's adult evolution this time but I guess it's coming later. Surprised it didn't happen yet

I enjoyed this episode too, octomon has always had a soft spot in my heart as an original digimon! I really thought espimon was going to digivolve too, poor espimon having fujitsumon IN ITS MOUTH EEEW like that grossed me out a bit lol. Otherwise next ep will be fun with beastmon and I am excited for the next episode descriptions!

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

I didn't notice this was revealed, but Grey Knightsmon has been added to Digimon Reference Book today.

The artwork is new, and this guy was one of the few remaining Xros forms that had an official blurb in the older Digimon Life website, but not the current Digimon Reference Book. The remaining such cases are the Shoutmon forms from the Japan only Xros Wars DS games (Shoutmon X3GM, Shoutmon X3SD, Shoutmon X4S (which is the only one with animé appearance), and Shoutmon X5S).

The episode with Bastemon was okayish to me but Cats as Bastemon's minions are so scary!

Unrelated question but what's an Evil Digidestined / Digimon Tamer look like?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
New episode listings/summaries

We are getting an episode for Christmas!

Kind hate Kiyoshiro now, regardless the rules or not. Poor kittens.

But then, Bastemon was kind of... Evil. Almost unredeemable. They are really letting her off despite the way she nearly murdered people?

Half wished Meicrackmon showed up again as a surprise guest, if anything for a literal cat fight

Considering we seem nowhere close to the trio's megas nor even Espimon's adult evolution, guess the show will be going on for at least the first quarter of 2023. All's well in the world. Let's beat Colon and Xros Wars!

NeoDude-5000

New episode listings/summaries

We are getting an episode for Christmas!
Literally was just about to say that but yep here they are. New titles and summaries and a Christmas episode.
Episode 56- Stain (December 18th)
Hiro's classmate Koutaro Nomura is acting funny. With a blank expression on his face, he keeps saying "dirty" and repeatedly washing his face. Gammamon instinctively senses that he isn't really Koutaro, but beyond his strange behavior, he appears to be the usual Koutaro. Meanwhile, Ruli Tsukiyono's friend Mika Kashiwagi also mutters "dirty" in the same way and acts abnormally. Finally, even Kiyoshiro begins to act strangely. Quietly, but steadily, the people they know are changing into something else. This eerie phenomenon spreads throughout the town and...?!

Episode 57- Ghost Taxi (December 25th)
Hiro, Gammamon, and Koutaro go to a Christmas opera held at a church. On their way home, Koutaro and Gammamon are taken by a black taxi and disappear. The two are threatened by a Digimon in the backseat to "tell them where the angel is," and they drive through the night city, unable to get out until they answer. A mysterious fog inside the car drains Koutaro and Gammamon of their strength, weakening them. Then, as Gammamon lies in pain, something begins to happen to his body... Around this time, Hiro, who had been searching for the two, finds a priest looking as dried up as a mummy lying outside the church.

Please give us Siriusmon or Regulusmon in this episode Toei

Episode 58- Pyramid (January 8th)
Kaoru, a friend from a piano class that Ruli had once attended, has gone missing. The only thing left behind is a rectangular dent on the floor that looks as if something enormous had fallen over, and her shoes. As Hiro and the gang split up to search for Kaoru, they encounter AncientSphinxmon, a legendary Digimon that existed in the super-ancient civilization of the Digital World. Hiro and Kiyoshiro are unable to answer AncientSphinxmon's riddle and are turned to stone. As Ruli and Angoramon seek advice from Mummymon, a glittering yellow pyramid suddenly appears in Tokyo.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Unless I'm misremembering we got Gulus' first appearance before New Year so I'm not ruling out either a re-appearance or even Regulusmon for Christmas

Sirius might take a while. I still feel like the evo will have something to do with a major development on Gulus and Hiro connection

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Shine Greymon: Ruin Mode. We still have tons of other Savers era Digimon remaining, but this was the most important one. Next important ones would be the Gizmon-line, whenever they pop up.

NeoDude-5000

Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Shine Greymon: Ruin Mode. We still have tons of other Savers era Digimon remaining, but this was the most important one. Next important ones would be the Gizmon-line, whenever they pop up.
Probably in the next main booster pack for the Card Game, VS Royal Knights. That set will be Data Squad themed apperantly, even King Drasil will be in it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

The Mega Champion

Digimon Con is being ran back for 2023 and honestly I couldn't be happier.

But don't worry I won't be hyping it up this time lol. I'll have my expectations where they should properly be. In other words... extremely low lol. Doesn't mean I'm still not looking forward to it and have some hopes for things.

At worst all they will do is shill the Switch port of Digimon World Next Order but I am hoping they show something/ANYTHING from the next Digimon Story game.

Let's hope they also reveal, confirm, and announce when and where the Digimon Adventure 2020 english dub will be released because it will have been pretty much a full year since it was originally announced.

Honestly... at the end of the day... I'm just glad they are doing it again. I hope all of you plan on supporting this as much as I do lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Spetacular episode!

They got a good budget and some great animation director for this and it shows. Don't even need the credits this time.

I thought it was setting sup a Gulus reappearance but we got something even better: Siriusmon!

AND A NEW EVOLUTION SONG!!!

And... It's a First Riders-tier banger.

Yoshimasa Masukura is really something else. Please, Toei, hire him for KingOhger!

Anyway, the subs using "Mega Evolution" kind of takes the immersion away a bit given its a term more commonly used on pokémon, even in the japanese version. I get it's a result of the final stage being called "mega" in english but... C'mon.

We also finally get a minor reference that could end becoming a plot point. We'll see