• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Trey pokes

Better say something about this dub soon. Cuz it'll be the 1st Digimon dub I've seen since Fusion and yeah with the VA they have, I just hope it comes out.

The Mega Champion

Digimon Con schedule is out. It's a borderline waste of time. Only unknown is two things listed as a 25th Anniversary Announcement for a 'New Project' and a 'New Event.' I'm not holding my breath for this.

Nothing for Adventure 2020 English Dub. So I'm just going to assume it's canceled.

I'm not saying to not still watch it or support it. I probably will. Because I want to support the Digimon franchise in any way that I can and show that it's not dead. Because that's exactly what Bamco wants. They want any excuse they can get and find to kill off the franchise for good. I don't want to give them a reason to not do it again in 2024.

But I'm just warning all of you now that it's a borderline waste of time

NeoDude-5000

Nothing for Adventure 2020 English Dub. So I'm just going to assume it's canceled.
I still have hope that the dub will come out.

Anyway here are the summaries for the next 3 episodes. Also I think we're getting close to the end now judging from episode 65's summary. Also no episode on March 5th.

Episode 63- Gluttony (February 12th)
Ruli Tsukiyono goes to a cake buffet with her friends Aoi Udagawa and Mika Kashiwagi. However, Ruli's body changed ever since that day. She becomes constantly hungry, unable to satisfy her hunger no matter how much she eats. Despite the piles of food that she consumes, her cheeks grow sunken and she gradually weakens. As she breaks down and sobs before Hiro Amanokawa and the others, Ruli says "Help me..." and loses consciousness. Hiro and co carry her over to Mummymon in an attempt to save her, when Quartzmon appears as though emerging from Ruli's body. Ruli is not the only victim and the town's sky is soon filled with Quartzmon who have taken flight after emerging from their hosts. What will happen to Ruli and the others?

Episode 64- Calling Voice (February 19th)
Ruli and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai come to the Digimon assembly to inquire about the recent increase of Digimon in the human world. Apparently, Digimon are being led to a gate into the human world by a voice, but the humans are unable to find any leads. During this, Ruli and co hear about a "strange fog" that has popped up in recent rumors. People who supposedly disappeared en masse are found standing dazedly in the mist, and this rumor spreads not only among the Digimon but as an urban legend among humans. Meanwhile, Hiro goes on a fishing trip with Gammamon and his friends. As they board the boat that picks them up, the area grows enveloped by fog and...?!

Episode 65- Black Death Zone (February 26th)
As digital devices throughout the world are disabled, Hiro and co learn about the situation from Hiro's once-missing father Hokuto and his assistant Terriermon. In the Digital World, "something black" of unknown origin is corroding the trees, water, and even Digimon, turning Digimon into violent creatures. The Digimon sink into despair as they anxiously wonder if they can no longer return to their home, the Digital World. To help all of them, whom they have met so far, Hiro, Ruli, and Kiyoshiro decide to go to the Digital World.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Didn't notice this, but Ghost Game is likely finally ending on March 26th.

This probably means we will get more legacy stuff added to Digimon Reference Book until the next series (possibly next September?), since that was heavily hampered by Ghost Game.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Today's Digimon Reference Book update is Loogamon from the new online Digimon Seekers Light Novel.

Next Vital Bracelet Dim Memory will feature two new Angel Digimon, as well as Dominimon.

The two new Angel Digimon are part of Pidmon's evolutionary line, which means Dominimon will be "retconned" as the "canon" Ultimate for Pidmon.

The Mega Champion

Digimon Con 2023 was a complete and utter waste of f-ing time. I'm sorry. I really am. But I'm just stating how I feel.

If they are going to just waste our time... I think I'd rather prefer them doing nothing at all.

Sorry. I'm just super frustrated with still no info on the next Story game or the Adventure 2020 English dub. Which I still think is canceled BTW

Trey pokes

The dub can't be canceled. That's the 1 thing I was for sure thinking going to pull me into this franchise more, guess not.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

MY BOY WON MY BOY WON FINALLY A F****** VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fan of the final evo though... Hopefully Dynasmon will be an evolution option.

Anyway will get those as well as the beast one (for the Dawn/Dusk duo)

====================

So Seekers is just an ordinary visual novel rather than a new show? What a dissapointment.

Either way, I was decided on getting the BEM card anyway and finding out my boy Herissmon is on it, yeah, I'm getting this thing. If I understood correctly, you don't really need buying the new band as the card will be compatible with the digivice VV. And mine was just shipped.

=====================

Episode was nice.

Ruli being the victim as opposed to Kiyo was a different, interesting development. Also, nice showing of my boy Siriusmon.

Not expecting Quartzmon being such a mama type lol The Herissmon baby there was adorable even if it was just a cameo.

The Mega Champion

Glad to see this franchise is going to go back to being dead once Ghost Game ends next month :mad:

NeoDude-5000

The last summaries are here, well really its the titles. Ghost Game ends on 26th March. There is also going to be a 2 week break after this weeks episode. If you're interested in looking what they are, press the spoiler button of impending doom.
Episode 66- The Ruinous Jet-Black Dragon

Episode 67
The One Who Falls
The One Who Consumes All

Also and I know this a bit late I just want to say my thoughts on Seekers. I'm a bit intrigued by this one. Yes I was expecting a new anime and a bit disappointed it isn't. However it is interesting that Bandai is doing something different this time in terms of storytelling. Even though Seekers is basically doing the same thing to what Ghost Game has been doing, advertising the Vital Bracelet. Loogamon looks great though and I like the fact that its something that isn't reptilian. I like dinosaurs and dragons but it makes for a change of pace.

Just wished we had Adventure 02: The Beginning news that was what I was really hoping for at Digimon Con.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ghost Game ends on 26th March.

I was hoping it'd at least beat Colon in terms of episode count...

==============

I missed the pre-order of the Seekers band on Okini (forgot it had a set date to finish which is something I found stupid). Will have to get it on Nin Nin instead. I wanted to pre-order it with the Draconic Blaze and Rampage Beast set...

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Unfortunately, I haven't seen Ghost Game yet, so I don't have an opinion, I'll give it a chance, but I'm afraid it will be like Reebot Adventure, which I didn't like at all. My favorite series is Tamers for its really mature and dark plot