• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good episode. The finale might end up being rushed but I still enjoyed the ride

- No Gumdramon and Herissmon in the digimon gathering. I'm devastated.

- It took Kotaro that long to figure Hiro was walking around with "Lirirun"?

- Wow, the scarf is actually Hokuto's ripped sleeve. Thought it came build-in our Gamma boy

- Thought Kuzuhamon died? Guess it's magic, you don't have to explain it... At least it's bearable this time.

- Gulus finally interacting with his other half.

The Mega Champion

The photo is authentic. It’s a page from a booklet that’s being given out to fans at some sort of sanctioned meetup.

The information is vague, of course, but the page is authentic.

Okay... but it still doesn't give specifics or where it's going to be airing/streaming/whatever

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
It will take as long as Tri took to be completed.

NeoDude-5000

With just 1 more week to go before Ghost Game returns for its final 2 episodes we have the summaries for those episodes. Read at your own risk.
Episode 66- The Black Dragon of Destruction (March 19th)
Someone who holds the key to all of the phenomenon is said to reside in an ancient aerial city. Hiro Amanokawa and the gang arrive there, but BloomLordmon blocks their path telling them that he cannot allow them to enter.

Episode 67- The All-Consumer (March 26th)
Siriusmon falls into a cunning trap, and his chest is pierced open by the enemy's attack. He appears to be dying. Just then, Hiro hears a mysterious voice calling for him.

I'm going to miss my job on providing you guys with the titles and summaries.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Birdramon recolor: gotta go, mom's calling. C ya!

I'm really dissapointed they are just going for the "Gulus was the problem all along and Gammamon's just a poor thing who's been possessed" plot. And it seems there aren't more to it and that's all, right down to simply having both Gammamon split.

It's understandable since we are getting a rushed ending and production most likely couldn't flesh it out as they wanted, but it's still dissapointing.

Also, I recall an interview with the director saying there was an explanation for Gammamon's various forms but I guess it all comes down to Gulus' motives for doing what he does?

The show was so good but this ending is so rushed. My poor Ash and Gammamon are all getting poor endings in their respective shows.

That ending... It's Kyuranger all over again...

"CHAMP!!!!!!!!"

"Kyu kyu tama, tama tama kyu kyu, minna de let's kyutama dancing!"

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Birdramon recolor: gotta go, mom's calling. C ya!

I'm really dissapointed they are just going for the "Gulus was the problem all along and Gammamon's just a poor thing who's been possessed" plot. And it seems there aren't more to it and that's all, right down to simply having both Gammamon split.

It's understandable since we are getting a rushed ending and production most likely couldn't flesh it out as they wanted, but it's still dissapointing.

Also, I recall an interview with the director saying there was an explanation for Gammamon's various forms but I guess it all comes down to Gulus' motives for doing what he does?

The show was so good but this ending is so rushed. My poor Ash and Gammamon are all getting poor endings in their respective shows.

That ending... It's Kyuranger all over again...

"CHAMP!!!!!!!!"

"Kyu kyu tama, tama tama kyu kyu, minna de let's kyutama dancing!"
lol sabirdramon just peacing out was funny, like where is he going to go?

The plot was sort of predictable, but I also wish they went deeper and that it was a bigger surprise. I didn't think the split would happen, I thought they'd be a split personality, but I guess this makes it simpler to have two bodies.

Seems like next episode will be really packed.

Cutest parts for me were gammamon when he was struggling and when he was in his mind crying. Not cute, but like the animation and picture were the most emotional. Also I loved how the two humans who have dealt with digimon are taking the lead with mummymon and clockmon. It's not much, but it shows how they are more accustomed to digimon in the human world compared to regular humans.

Also I am watching boruto as well. I have three animes ending at the end of March. I am in need of new animes to watch, although thankfully pokemon has another pokemon coming out at least. but i will miss Ash.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
V-mon looks... A lot bigger than usual here, doesn't he?

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
V-mon looks... A lot bigger than usual here, doesn't he?
Sort of, but it could be the angle of the image as well.
With just 2 more days to go before we say farewell to Hiro and Gammamon. And Digimon on TV for now at least. (Why did it had to be on the same week as Ash's final episode) I've got some great news.

We have a new poster and a release date for Digimon Adventure 02: The Beginning. It's out in Japan on 27th October.

Poster link: https://images.withthewill.net/beginning_march23_2023.jpg
If you watch boruto, it's also going on hiatus. 3 major animes are disappearing in the same month...