• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon discussion - Digimon Ghost Game now available on Crunchyroll

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
As long as it's just one movie I don't really see the problem but alright you do you

The simple fact it's not the Adventure cast again YET again is a big win in my book.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
The 02 Cast hasn't really done a lot outside of TK and Kari so honestly I'm glad to get a movie for them. They've been completely overshadowed by the original cast so something that's just focused on them is a good thing as they haven't had that since the original 02 aired.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
well thats a wrap. The last episode was a lot, I don't even know where to start. I wish they took another episode to smooth it all out a bit better since Quantumon explained everything in a short amount of time like a computer would try to do. I'm satisfied with the why of everything, but the how it all panned out, could have been improved on, but I still had fun.

Main points:
- Characters: I think this series did very well with bringing characters to life, digimon had distinct personalities and it was better than digimon just being angry. Also MC crew were very enjoyable and one of my favourite group of Digidestined. I do with they used the digimon friends more, but it was a decent balance.

- Plot: Rushed at the end, and left us very curious throughout the series while delivering very little information. It kept us wondering and pondering about what was going to happen, just for nothing to really happy until the end. I am okay with this though since overall, each episode's plot were usually well executed within the time frame they had.

- GAMMAMON AND HIS NEVER ENDING CUTENESS WILL GO DOWN IN DIGIMON HISTORY AS THE MOST CUTE DIGIMON, BEATING CALUMON OUT OF PLACE

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
First I lose Ash, then I find out Dragnir will be on hiatus till July, now I'm bidding farewell to my boy Gammamon :(

I am running out of stuff to watch.

No Arcturusmon nor Proximamon. Definetely sounds like an aborted plotline.

The scene of Hiro finally refering Gammamon as his little brother was quite nice. Granted, it was lampshaded in that episode of the face stealer digimon but I like they got Hiro to say it himself.

Either way, I like this closure. It does feel a rushed ending with rushed, tacked on explanations but it worked. Heck, I like it even more than Ash's ending on Pokémon.

By the way, the resolution of Gulus plot was interesting. As it is him suddenly speaking through Gammamon.

That was a great ride. I'll miss this show. Hopefully, Toei won't take too long for the next digimon anime.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
First I lose Ash, then I find out Dragnir will be on hiatus till July, now I'm bidding farewell to my boy Gammamon :(

I am running out of stuff to watch.

No Arcturusmon nor Proximamon. Definetely sounds like an aborted plotline.

The scene of Hiro finally refering Gammamon as his little brother was quite nice. Granted, it was lampshaded in that episode of the face stealer digimon but I like they got Hiro to say it himself.

Either way, I like this closure. It does feel a rushed ending with rushed, tacked on explanations but it worked. Heck, I like it even more than Ash's ending on Pokémon.

By the way, the resolution of Gulus plot was interesting. As it is him suddenly speaking through Gammamon.

That was a great ride. I'll miss this show. Hopefully, Toei won't take too long for the next digimon anime.
I share your feels there on finding new animes, currently also looking for any recommendations. We bid farewell to our gammamon friend together!

I'm hoping that digimon is testing the waters with the new story of the characters with ryudamon, dorumon, and the new wolf digimon. Then when they find that the media is popular, that they'll release a new anime on that. Otherwise I'm excited for the 02 movie this year, and whatever else they bring out in the future for a new series. If they stop with making digimon series though, I'll be sad.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wow, Arcturusmon looks great. Even better than Siriusmon.

Proximamon is certainly a design though

Akashin

When I first learned about Proximamon, I wondered if it would perhaps be something similar to Omegamon, or perhaps Ragna Lordmon. It's curious that its closest similarity seems to actually be Death-X-mon; similar overall body shape (and pose in their respective artworks), similar rear wing pieces, and similar capabilities too for that matter.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I like how they handled the GulusGammamon line. They use their regular counterparts as a base, but the way they differentiate them outside of just the color scheme like Regulusmon's split wings and shield or Arcturusmon's drills makes them pop out more. I'd even go as far as to say that I prefer the GulusGammamon line more overall.

Proximamon I feel is just hard to read as a design, it doesn't help that the profile art is so small so you can't understand a lot of the details.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
It's like a cross between Loogamon and a Monster Hunter Wyvern, I love it.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Apologies for the double post, are we going to change the title to reference digimon seekers? Or are people still catching up on ghost game and what not? I am really interested in keeping up with the digimon seekers stuff.

BCVM22

The first thirteen episodes of the Adventure (2020) dub are now available digitally.