• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon for Serebii Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Which digimon do some members at SPPf remind you of?

for starters, Latios remind me of Andromon

Flare the Pokemon Trainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
Which digimon do some members at SPPf remind you of?

for starters, Latios remind me of Andromon

Charmander reminds me of Agumon,Pidgey reminds me of Hawkmon,and Ledyba reminds me on Tentamon.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Charmander reminds me of Agumon,Pidgey reminds me of Hawkmon,and Ledyba reminds me on Tentamon.

That's not what he meant, Latios is a forum member. He's asking what members remind of what digimon? No where does he ask what Pokemon remind you of what digimon.

I don't mean to be mean, but you really need to learn how to understand what you read. :/

hIrAm

Sternklar Eefi; Gatomon

Wait, are we figuring out who REMINDS you of a certain Digimon, or giving them a partner?

-Koumori-

If the latter is the case, I'd say Lillithmon for you, Flygon Prince. XD

-Koumori-

I suppose you very well could be, since I don't know you well enough to actually give a valid partner. I was simply playing on what you said (At least, I think it was you o_O) in another thread about Lillithmon.

hIrAm

Chelc would go well with a Salamon, and Sweet May with a Biyomon.

-Koumori-; perhaps a Veemon?

As for myself, I'd have a Kudamon. <33

wcgold

Megchan reminds me of Wormmon, since there is/was a Digimon website & message board run by a person who used the exact same username as Megchan, and during my stay at her forums, she used a Wormmon avatar.

Angeling

true love
Hmm.. for reminding me of a Digimon.. let's see.

...This is hard. Pokemon took over me, so it was easier with that, but I'll try anyway.
Form is: Username || Alike/Resembling Digimon || Partner

Eszett || BlackTailmon? Blame Manyula. || Same as first, or maybe Gabumon.
Sweet May || Piyomon. || Probably Plotmon or Tanemon.
Chelc || Fairymon. || Datirimon or Plotmon.
Fox || Plotmon, Renamon. || Hawkmon, perhaps.
PsiUmbreon || Agumon. || Same as first; Agumon.
Espeon || MarineAngemon? || Pururumon.

Oh man, these people will so kill me for this, but meh. Oh, now me. XD; As for myself, I'll choose Plotmon or Kurumon as my Digimon partner.

Last edited:

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
Bah, I'm not popular enough to rated, am I?

Somehow Horn Drill reminds me of Veemon. An older Veemon? So that would probablly be a suatable partner as well...
(Weather he likes Digimon or Not, I do not know)

Edward Elric said he liked Lucemon Satan Mode...

Wolf Goddess=Renamon.

Nylf

Meh, if I were to choose a Digimon to be paired with...DORUmon, Veemon, Guilmon, Agumon or Kudamon. Or Guilmon X and Agumon X.

That suits me...yeah, Wizardmon. Don't ask, I just feel he suits me. If you ever read about Wizardmon, it'll explain why.

If I gave Shady Guy anything but MetalGreymon, he'd kill me. Heck, I just know he'd be Agumon given the choice.

Shadowfaith...Silphymon. She'd definetly want Silphymon.

Typhlogirl, MetalSeadramon, Puppetmon, Piedmon and Machinedramon. 'Nuff said really.

Undisputed_seraphim...DORUmon and Ryuudamon. Because they become Alphamon Ouryuuken Mode. I can see him more as OuRyuumon, because then they would work with Alphamon, rather than be him.

-Koumori-

Chelc would go well with a Salamon, and Sweet May with a Biyomon.

-Koumori-; perhaps a Veemon?

As for myself, I'd have a Kudamon. <33
Music to my ears XD Still remember my favorite little Rookie, I see.

I was about to say Kudamon for you, or Falcomon. Not sure whether you like the newer look of Falcomon or not. As for a Digimon you remind me of, it would certainly be something along the lines of Terriermon's curiousity and playfulness.

Wolf Goddess: For a partner, I suppose Renamon would be fairly fitting. Resemblance would be closer with Kyuubimon, though.

Mimori Kiryu: Gatomon always struck me as a partner for her, and a resemblance as well.

At the moment those are the only friends I can think of that like Digimon, or did at one point.

absol attacker

go, my army!
only one i can think of:

Edward Elric: Beelzebumon

don't know about me. what do y'all think?

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
I'd say Megchan is a lot like Turuiemon

on a similar note, Edward Elric reminds me of Cherubimon

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
Me next!

'Course I'm probably not known enough for that. Nor do I know enough about Digimon, though I do have quite a liking for Renamon, Kyuubimon, Taomon, and Sakuyamon(sp?).

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Magnamon for me, my fave digimon! ^_^ IF it's about my personality, then it's Stingmon for me.

Sapphire Skitty: Mangamon
Deputy55: Deputymon

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
It seems we all have a different opinion of Edward? :)

Personally I would love to have a Leomon or Renamon, but personality wise, I would probablly get an Armadillomon or Gomamon. Any of them would be fine, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.