• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon for Serebii Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hIrAm

Music to my ears XD Still remember my favorite little Rookie, I see.

I was about to say Kudamon for you, or Falcomon. Not sure whether you like the newer look of Falcomon or not. As for a Digimon you remind me of, it would certainly be something along the lines of Terriermon's curiousity and playfulness.
I actually don't mind it. The only thing that's a let down is Peckmon. That things just disgusting. :x One more for you guys..

Hakura May; Lopmon, Salamon, and Lalamon/Raramon would all fit well with her.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
I'm like Dorumon, because I'm always sad and feel like commiting suicide. =P

Heh, JK.

Chris

Old Coot
I said I like Lucemon Fallen Mode. Not Satan Mode. :p

Cherubimon? Which one? The non-corrupt or corrupt one? XD

And Beelzebumon does sorta suit me. ;x

-Koumori-

Well, the non-corrupt one looks kind of like a circus freak >.> And far too happy most of the time. Corrupt all the way!

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Nylf said:
Typhlogirl, MetalSeadramon, Puppetmon, Piedmon and Machinedramon. 'Nuff said really.

=D

Nylf, whenever I think of you in the context of a digimon, I think of Sleipmon. o-o;; I dunno why. I just think Hey! Nylf = Sleipmon!!

^_^

-;157;

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Super Shadow reminds me of Omnimon

Status
Not open for further replies.