• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Guardians (Rewrite!)

Hotshot

Okay, for those of you who haven't read it, this is Digimon Guardians (the rewrite). I have improved on it a bunch, and the entire plot is planned out.

Welcome to the Digital World.

Digimon Guardians
The Digimon Club’s official fanfic

Chapter I - Crimson Burst

A pleasant breeze blew past the school grounds. The students of East High could be found exiting the school building, eager to get home and enjoy their well-earned Christmas Break. It was like a stampede of wildebeests, only much more dangerous. However, there was one student who did not leave his locker. He remained there, arms crossed, leaning lazily against the large metal containment unit.

The boy appeared to be fifteen or so, and had apparently just finished his first semester of high school. His dark, messy brown hair hung in his face, brushing constantly against his eyebrows. His blue eyes were fidgeting from corner to corner, waiting for something. His school uniform had been unbuttoned at the top, and his tie had been cast aside. On his feet he wore a pair of white tennis shoes decorated with red stripes. A pair of goggles donned his forehead. In his hands he fingered a small, red and black device. Its screen blinked constantly. Three buttons decorated the front of the device below the screen.

“Come on,” the boy muttered under his breath impatiently, “Come on already! Where is he?!”

As he said this, a reptilian figure stepped out from inside the boys’ bathroom. Its scaly skin was pure yellow, and its green eyes lay fixed upon the goggle-wearing youth. Red belts were wrapped around its clawed hands, and its mouth was filled with rows of teeth.

“What took ya so long, Agumon?” inquired the boy angrily, turning to the large reptile, “You were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago!”

“Sorry, Sir,” Agumon replied in his usual child-like voice, saluting awkwardly, “I got a little tied up…in the toilet paper…”

“Eeeww…” the boy murmured, wincing, “Never mind. We’ve gotta meet up with the others at our base in the Digital World right now!”

“Right! Sure thing, Sir!”

“Stop calling me ‘Sir’!”

“Right! Sure thing, Mister!”

“Don’t call me that either!”

“Can I call you ‘Carlos’?”

“Why?”

“’Cause I like the name Carlos.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Unbeknownst to the boy and his reptilian friend, a girl was watching their every move. She stood hidden around the corner, watching the two as they argued. Her sparkling green eyes were fixed upon the boy. Her long, brown hair was shoulder-length. With a practiced movement of the hands, she brushed her bangs behind her ear. She was garbed in her school uniform. She appeared to be seventeen or eighteen.

“It’s Drew and Agumon again, isn’t it, Megumi?” inquired a voice from behind the girl.

“Yes, it’s them,” Megumi answered, as she watched the boy and the Agumon dash off in the opposite direction for some reason, “They worry me.”

“Why?” asked the voice.

“They don’t take this seriously,” Megumi replied, picking her schoolbag up off the ground and walking away, “That Agumon is a prototype. If it goes wild and gets loose in the Real World, then the fate of both worlds could be jeopardized.”

--------------------------------------------------

Drew and Agumon ran down the hall at top speed, straining to make up for lost time. They were late as it was, and they were well overdue for a scolding when they got to their destination. Suddenly, Drew turned a corner and collided straight into Megumi. The two students of East High toppled to the ground. What’s more, Megumi’s schoolbag fell to the floor and most of her books and papers flew out.

Oh, no, Drew thought, leaping to his feet, If anyone sees Agumon in the Real World, they might take him away!

Acting quickly, Drew jumped back around the corner and shoved Agumon back, so that the reptile wouldn’t be seen.

“Hey! What wa--”

At that moment, Drew cupped his left hand over Agumon’s mouth, sealing the creature’s mouth shut. Drew lifted a finger to his pursed lips, signaling for Agumon to keep quiet. Then he stepped back around the corner to help Megumi up. He found the senior still on the floor, trying to gather all of her books together.

“Uhhh…sorry about that,” Drew apologized, picking up a few of Megumi’s books and papers and handing them to her, “I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.”

Megumi took the books from him and placed them in her bag. “No worries,” she said, putting on her best fake smile, “I’m fine. You’re Drew, right?”

“Y-yeah,” Drew stuttered, “It’s short for ‘Andrew’, but you can just call me Drew, or Carlos…whichever you prefer…”

“Carlos?”

“Did I say Carlos?” Drew said, grimacing, “Sorry, I meant…Sir, or Mister…or…gah! Stupid Agumon…”

“What was that?”

“N-nothing!” Drew replied, “I didn’t say anything!”

“Oh, okay,” Megumi said, standing up, “Anyways, it was nice meeting you…I better be going now.”

“R-right…me too,” Drew answered, as he watched Megumi walk gracefully away. As Drew stood watching her depart, Megumi turned the corner, the very same corner where Agumon had been hiding!

Drew soon realized this and rushed off after her, hoping that he wasn’t too late. He soon reached the corner and found that Agumon was nowhere to be found, and that Megumi was exiting the school building.

Oh, no… he thought, panicking, Where did that lizard go now?!

“Hey, Drew, are ya looking for me?” inquired the voice of Agumon from behind Drew, “Why’d you let her call you Carlos and not me?!”

Drew sighed in relief. Phew, that was a close one.

“Agumon, you’ve got to stay hidden! If anyone sees you here,” Drew exclaimed, bonking the reptile on the head, “Then you could be taken away and…”

“…Deleted?”

“…Yeah.”

“Well, then I won’t be seen!” Agumon replied, smiling sheepishly, “I’ll be right back! It’ll just be a second!”

With that, Agumon dashed down the hall and disappeared into a closet. A few moments later, he reemerged, wearing the suit of a custodian and carrying a mop in his hand. He ripped the mop-end off the stick and placed it on his head.

“There! Now I have a nice head of hair!” he exclaimed, satisfied with his appearance, “When do we leave?”

“Um, you’re forgetting one thing, Agumon,” Drew muttered, pointing at the reptilian’s yellow skin, “You’re yellow. That’s not a human skin color.”

“If they ask, tell ‘em I’ve got a serious skin condition that turns me yellow! See? All better!”

“Whatever you say…” Drew murmured, “We’ve wasted enough time already! Let’s get outta here!”

“You said it, Sir--I mean, Mist--Car--No, wait, I think I got it now…”

------------------------------------------------------

“Where is that moron?!” exclaimed a boy of fifteen, pacing about the room in desperation. He was rather tall for his age, about six feet, and had short, brown hair. A green baseball cap, decorated with the logo of his favorite baseball team, the Dragons, donned his head. He was garbed in a blue T-shirt and red soccer shorts. On his feet he wore a pair of green and white running shoes. His green, almost emerald eyes glanced around the room expectantly. “If Drew’s the so-called leader of the Crimson Burst, then he should at least be present at our meetings!”

He, along with several others, was inside a red and white building of average size, with the words “Team Crimson Burst” emblazoned upon the entrance. They were currently in the team’s meeting room. The meeting room was nearly empty, but for the large table in the center and the many folding chairs located around it. All but four of the chairs were occupied. Two of these chairs were empty, because two of their occupants, the boy and a large figure, had preferred to remain standing. The other two chairs were empty because their owners, Drew and Agumon, had not yet arrived.

The other standing figure, a tall, human-like creature dressed in red draconic armor, interrupted the boy’s exclamations by saying, “Don’t worry, Jeff. Drew and Agumon will be here soon.”

Jeff took his seat beside a purple creature with the appearance of a small dragon. Three sharp claws decorated each of his hands. He had winged arms and a small horn atop his head. A small, yellow diamond decorated his forehead. His large eyes were fixed on Jeff as the human boy sat down.

“MedievalDukemon’s right, Jeffrey,” stated the purple dragon very precisely, reaching for the boy’s cap, “Drew and Agumon won’t be long.”

The dragon successfully snatched the boy’s green cap and placed it on his small horn victoriously.

“Don’t call me that, Monodramon!” Jeff shouted, yanking his cap off the purple dragon’s horn, “And give me my hat back!”

“Somebody’s not very happy! Hoo hoo!” laughed a playful voice from beside Monodramon.

Jeff cast an annoyed glance over at the owner of the voice. It was Hawkmon, Crimson Burst’s aerial-attacker. Hawkmon was about the same size as Monodramon, and had a body covered in red and white feathers. A rather large, red and yellow feather protruded from the top of his head. A leather belt was wrapped around his head for no apparent reason.

“Hawkmon, don’t get him started…” murmured a boy seated beside the bird Digimon. He looked to be about thirteen and was short for his age. He had thick, black hair that was styled into a wing on the right side. His dark brown eyes seemed almost black at first glance. He was thin and wore a green, hooded jacket over a black patterned shirt. A silver digital watch donned his wrist. His dark blue jeans reached right down to the ground, covering his thick, grey strapped, black sneakers. “Jeff’s worked up as it is…”

“I’m just messing with him, Nikko! Hoo!” Hawkmon hooted, chuckling. The Digimon leaned back in his chair, resting his head in his wings, which he placed behind his head. “Hoo…what’s this meeting about, anyway?”

Across the table, a timid voice was heard, saying, “U-uh…MedievalDukemon ordered it…there’s a renegade Digimon in our sector…so it’s the Crimson Burst’s responsibility to stop it…”

The owner of the voice was SnowGoblimon, a short, blue-skinned goblin. He was garbed in brown and gray clothing. His graying hat was decorated by a single spike which stood on top. Several fangs protruded from his mouth, making him appear all the more menacing. But in fact, SnowGoblimon was rather timid, and wished not to appear so scary.

“Isn’t that right, Roger?”

Seated beside the SnowGoblimon was Roger, a child that was fairly short for his age, and always had to buy clothes that were designed for kids two of three years younger than himself. He had natural grayish hair color. His face was rather straight, almost as if it were a cube; he had hazel, deep eyes, and a small, round nose. His ears were small and plump, and were covered by his current hair style, in which he had his hair at quarter lengths. Roger was garbed in a small, leather black jacket which fit perfectly on his body, with a shirt underneath, blue in color, covering his fairly fragile body. He had a pair of brown, knee length jeans, with several holes in revealing cuts to his skin. He also wore a pair of red and white trainers, with the Nike tick on them. His black sunglasses were placed neatly on his forehead, ready to be used whenever the sun happened to be bright. Roger looked up at SnowGoblimon inquiringly. “Huh?—Did you say something?”

“…Nothing.”

-----------------------------------------------------

Drew and Agumon dashed down the sidewalk, unavoidably crashing into nearly every pedestrian they encountered. All eyes were fixed on the mop-headed, yellow-skinned janitor who was following Drew. As they passed each staring person, Drew called out at the top of his lungs, “It’s just a skin condition!!!”

Drew had changed clothes before leaving, and was now garbed in his usual attire, a red, short-sleeved jacket over a white undershirt and a pair of brown cargo shorts. He, as was his custom, always wore his precious goggles for no apparent reason, and his beloved sneakers, also for no apparent reason.

The duo soon reached their destination, a small coffee shop. As they entered the shop, panting breathlessly, the bell on top of the entrance rang. From the back room came a tall, plump man, whose head was balding and what little tufts of hair he still had, had become completely gray. He wore an apron over a greasy white shirt and a pair of blue jeans. His small, brown eyes watched with amusement as the boy and his reptilian friend walked in.

“Hey, there, Drew!” said the man, who was obviously the owner of the small coffee shop, “Is that a new look, Agumon? Hehehe…”

The man chuckled as Agumon took off the mop and janitor suit and sat down comfortably at one of the tables. Peering around, Drew saw that the coffee shop was empty. Big surprise. “Hey, Chuck,” said Drew, addressing the man, “Mind if we use your computer?”

“Sure,” answered Chuck, good-humouredly, “Go right ahead! Us Tamers gotta stick together! Even if I am retired…hahaha…”

With that, Chuck walked into the back room, leaving Drew and Agumon alone. Drew approached one of the coffee shop’s many internet-linked computers and logged in. Raising his small, red and black device up to the screen, Drew said, “Digi-portal, activate!”

Soon both he and Agumon had disappeared into the computer…

-------------------------------------------------------------

The duo, Drew and Agumon, crashed through the doors of the Crimson Burst headquarters. They landed right in front of Jeff, who stood with arms crossed, glaring down at them. “You’re late.”

“Not in Indonesia,” Drew remarked, standing up and brushing himself off, “Then I’m early.”

“We’re not in Indonesia, smarty-pants.”

“Hey, Drew-sama’s pants are NOT smart!” Agumon exclaimed, leaping to his feet in an attempt to defend his Tamer.

“Enough of this,” growled MedievalDukemon, who approached the feuding Tamers and Agumon, “There’s a Wild One in our sector. Drew, Agumon, you two will lead the way. I’ve already sent the coordinates to your Digivices. Have fun.”

-------------------------------------------------

Now, you may be confused as to what exactly what these strange creatures are. Let me explain. They are Digital Monsters, or Digimon, for short. Creatures, created entirely from computer programs, for the benefit of humankind. Humans made them, therefore, in most human opinions, they should control them. However, Digimon weren’t created as mindless zombie slaves. In fact, they were created with intelligence, able to form their own ways of life, laws, currency, and much more. In addition, for the enjoyment of humans, Digimon were also created with special powers, such as breathing fire or flying.

The Digital World, which is the realm in which most Digimon dwell, is closely intertwined with the Real World, or Earth, as we call it. A Tamer is a person who cooperates with a Digimon partner in order to keep the balance between both worlds. Now, don’t let the title “Tamer” fool you. The human half of the two is no better than the Digimon half. Both halves are needed. Every Tamer is supplied with a Digivice some way or another. The Digivice is necessary for communicating with one’s Digimon over long distances. In addition, it is also necessary for Digivolution, which I will discuss in a moment. In order for a Digimon to grow stronger, Digivolution is required. However, there is a catch, because Digivolution requires the emotions of a human. It is said that when a human is angry, the closest Digimon to him or her Digivolves. Digivolution is not a stable thing, however. If a human is too angry, the Digimon could become unstable and go Wild. This is where a Digivice comes in. When a Tamer receives a Digivice, it links him with his Digimon partner, so that only he can cause that Digimon to Digivolve. Simple, right?

In order to be more effective, groups of three or more Tamers (each with his own Digimon) are placed together to form what is known as a “Tamer Team”. Every Tamer Team is paired with an Observer. The Observer offers wisdom and advice to aspiring Tamer Teams. In addition, Tamer Teams often compete against one another in tournaments to see which Tamer Team is the best. Every Tamer Team is assigned a sector, or portion of the Digital World to protect.

Now for an explanation of Wild Digimon. This is where a Tamer Team comes in. When a Wild Digimon is sighted in a Tamer Team’s sector, that Team is alerted and sent off by its Observer to combat the monster. Upon halting the rogue Digimon, the Team must report back to the authorities, who reside in Tamer Central, the largest gathering point of all Tamers.

This all sounds like fun and games, doesn’t it? Well, it’s not. Digimon have ranks, or rather, levels. These levels are Fresh (the name given to a new-born Digimon), In-Training (a baby Digimon), Rookie (a child Digimon), Champion (a more experienced Digimon), Ultimate (an expert Digimon), and Mega (the highest level of Digimon; very few ever reach this level). Therefore, when a Tamer Team that consists entirely of Rookies is faced with a Wild Digimon on the Ultimate or Mega level, reinforcements must be brought in from neighboring Tamer Teams to help out.

That concludes our explanation of Digimon…for now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Drew and Agumon dashed through the dense forest, struggling to keep their balance among the many villainous roots and vines in the area. Agumon, being a Digimon, and more used to this sort of terrain, began to push ahead of his Tamer.

“Drew-sama! You’re so slow! The Digimon’s gonna be really old by the time we get there!” Agumon exclaimed in his usual childish voice, urging his Tamer to keep up.

“I’m coming! Sheesh,” Drew muttered, struggling past a vine. Suddenly his Digivice screen began flashing convulsively.

Agumon’s green eyes narrowed as he sensed the presence of their target. “Drew-sama, the Digimon’s close by,” Agumon called back to Drew, hurrying forward, “And it’s big.”

“The bigger they are,” Drew replied, smirking as he ran, “The harder they fall.”

The duo lunged over a tree stump and through a bush until finally coming to a clearing in the forest. It was a small field with trees bordering it. A giant insect stood in the center, with wings beating and pincers snapping. It stood on two muscular legs, about twenty feet high, and had four long arms, each with three claws on the end. Its armored body was a bright red color, and black markings decorated its head. The insect reared up for attack.

“You were right, Agumon. That thing is big…” Drew said, pressing a button on his Digivice, “Kuwagamon, Champion level, Insectoid Digimon. He’s vicious and ruthless, with teeth like knives, and scissor hands that can chop through anything! Alright, Agumon! We can take him!”

“Hehe…” Agumon chuckled, building up an enormous amount of heat inside his mouth, “Pepper Breath!”

A burning inferno blazed forth from Agumon’s large, gaping mouth and struck Kuwagamon square in the chest, sending the larger Digimon back a step. Kuwagamon roared in anger. The attack hadn’t hurt, but the mere thought of a Rookie level standing up to a humongous Champion like himself was degrading. This angered Kuwagamon, and he charged at the Tamer and Digimon mercilessly.

Agumon raised his claws up in an attempt to block the attack, but the block was not to be, for just as Kuwagamon was about to strike, a purple blur struck from among the trees, roaring, “Beat Knuckle!!!”

It was, in fact, Monodramon, the Digimon partner of Jeff, who soon appeared from behind a tree. Following him were Nikko, Roger, Hawkmon, and SnowGoblimon.

Monodramon barraged the larger insect Digimon with punch after punch, slowly weakening it. However, Kuwagamon simply would not stand for degradation, especially degradation done by a Rookie. With a swing of his huge arm, Kuwagamon sent Monodramon hurtling down to the ground.

SnowGoblimon leaped into action, spewing an icy breeze that would send chills down even the hottest Meramon’s spine. “Freezing Gobu Breath!”

As SnowGoblimon began to freeze Kuwagamon’s feet to the ground, Hawkmon flew over to Agumon, who grabbed onto the bird’s legs. Hawkmon struggled with the extra weight at first, but soon took to the skies, heading straight for Kuwagamon. As they neared the enormous insect, who was now frozen to the ground, Agumon let go of Hawkmon’s legs and landed on Kuwagamon’s head.

“…H-hi there…” he stuttered, standing up atop Kuwagamon’s forehead, “Pepper Breath!!”

Kuwagamon struggled to shake Agumon off, but the little reptile was awfully persistent, and just wouldn’t let go. Agumon continued to breathe waves of fire at Kuwagamon’s head, while SnowGoblimon slowly increased his icy breath.

“Yeah! Keep it up, Agumon!”

“Hey, Monodramon, are you okay?”

“…Good work, Hawkmon.”

“H-huh?...what? O-oh, good job, SnowGoblimon.”

Just as the Tamers of Team Crimson Burst finished cheering on their Digimon, the ice around Kuwagamon’s feet began to weaken. The Champion level was simply too strong to be kept down for long. The ice cracked and Kuwagamon took to the skies, taking Agumon with him.

Agumon, holding on for dear life, exclaimed, “Drew-sama! Help ME!!!”

“Don’t worry,” Drew replied, pulling his Digivice out of his pocket, “Agumon, it’s time to Digivolve!”

“Digivolve?” Agumon repeated, “But we’ve only done that once before! You sure we can do it again, Drew?”

“Yup! Let’s go!”

Drew’s right hand began to glow brightly as he snapped his fingers. His fist was surrounded by an orange flame. He pressed his palm onto the top of his Digivice, where there was a receiver. The orange fire in his hand was transmitted into the Digivice, causing Agumon to transform.

“Agumon Digivolve to…”

A bright, shining light surrounded Agumon as he grew about ten times larger. His body changed from a bright yellow color to a dark orange. The belts on his wrists tightened and the claws on his hands and feet grew razor-sharp. His stubby tail grew into a large whip-like tail, and a sharp spike grew on both of his shoulders. Blue stripes decorated his back, neck, legs, and tail. The top of his head hardened and became like a brown helmet. This helmet had three horns, one in front of his nose, one behind his right eye, and one behind his left eye. Red stripes decorated the helmet and it had many spikes on the sides.

“…GEOGREYMON!!!”

“Hoo,” Hawkmon said, astonished, “Major growth spurt.”

“He hit Digi-puberty,” Jeff jokingly replied.

Kuwagamon, though it was muscular and strong, it clearly couldn’t handle the massive size of GeoGreymon, and the two Champion levels plummeted to the ground. GeoGreymon was the first to stand up, and, in doing so, grabbed Kuwagamon’s scissor claws and flung him into the trees.

“HAHA!!” GeoGreymon laughed, crossing his arms, “THAT WASN’T HARD AT ALL!”

So he thought.

Kuwagamon shot out of the trees like a rocket. It was mad. Its wings beat rapidly as it carried a toppled tree in its hands.

“GeoGreymon, look out!” Drew screamed, cupping his hands around his mouth to increase projection.

Too late. Kuwagamon’s tree trunk had slammed into the unsuspecting GeoGreymon, knocking him over. Taking advantage of the situation, Kuwagamon lunged at GeoGreymon, attempting to take a bite out of him with its deadly scissor hands. About that time, GeoGreymon recovered his senses and caught the scissor claws in his own hands. The two stayed there for a few seconds, neither one moving an inch. They were equally matched, until, Kuwagamon jabbed GeoGreymon with his four arms, knocking him backward.

“No! GeoGreymon!” Drew called, running toward the two Digimon.

“This isn’t good!” Nikko said, wearing a worried look.

“You said it,” Jeff replied, placing his hands on his hips, “GeoGreymon’s not doing so well.”

I can’t let my team down! Drew thought, I’ve gotta beat this bug!

Flashback…

Three months ago…

It was Friday and school had just ended for the day. Drew was walking home with his backpack slung across his back. It had been a dull school day. Drew hoped it would get better.

As he walked, Drew noticed two boys standing on the other side of the road. The first boy appeared to be sixteen years old. He had short brown hair. He was garbed in a grey and black shirt with a car picture on the front, and a pair of blue shorts with numerous rips in them. The other boy looked to be twelve years old. He had large, deep, sapphire eyes and had messy, black hair. He wore a light blue T-shirt that was barely visible under his unzipped green jacket. He wore ordinary jeans and black-and-white striped tennis shoes.

Normally, Drew wouldn’t have taken any notice of them, but these two boys were standing with two strange looking creatures. One of the two creatures stood at about four feet, seven inches tall and had a red, scaly body. He resembled a small, wingless dragon. His small, wing-like ears were standing straight up on his head. He had big claws, and a long tail. Detailed, black markings decorated portions of the creature’s head, stomach, arms, and legs. The marking on its stomach was the Digital Hazard symbol. The other was a small guinea pig-like monster. The upper portion of his body was an orange color, and the lower was a milky white. He had large, wing-like ears and small, stubby legs.

“Hey Darcy,” said the second boy to the first, “Desmond told me that there’s another Wild Digimon terrorizing Tamer Central! Let’s go help out!”

“Well, that’s unexpected,” replied the first, whom the second boy had called ‘Darcy’, “Desmond rarely talks to anyone but his Kumamon. Anyway, let’s go take a look.”

“And help out, of course!” said the red dragon creature, turning to Darcy.

“Yes, Guilmon,” Darcy replied, “We’ll help out if necessary. Are you ready, Mike?”

“I’m always ready!” announced the second boy, whom Darcy addressed as ‘Mike’.

“Then what are we waiting for?” asked the small guinea pig-like creature, “Let’s go!”

“Sure thing, Patamon,” replied Mike, patting Patamon’s head, “We’ve gotta go find a computer first, so we can get into the Digital World.”

With that, the two boys and their Digimon ran off in the direction Drew had come from.

“Jeez,” Drew said, trudging along, “Why can’t my life be exciting? I wish I could be like those Digimon Tamers…I wish I had a Digimon partner like them…”

Digimon were the latest craze those days. Ever since the Digital and Real Worlds had joined together, everyone wanted one. Drew knew several kids at his school that had Digimon partners. He wished he had one, but they’re hard to come by. First, you have to have a Digivice. Second, you have to befriend a Digimon or hatch a Digi-Egg. Not an easy process.

Drew sighed and kept walking. It was very unlikely that he would ever get a Digimon. All the kids he knew that had Digivices had received them from supernatural sources.

That night…

It was midnight, and Drew couldn’t get to sleep. Something was bothering him. He couldn’t figure out why he hadn’t gotten a Digivice. What was so special about some kids that they had gotten Digivices and he hadn’t? What made them different than anyone else? Drew couldn’t get it out of his mind. All he could think about was Digimon.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get to sleep,” Drew muttered, getting out of bed and putting his slippers on, “I guess I’ll go outside for a minute for some fresh air.”

Drew quietly tiptoed downstairs and through the pitch-black kitchen to the backdoor. He slowly pushed the door open. It creaked. He stopped for a second, and then pushed again. It creaked again, but less loudly. After another nudge, the door opened enough for Drew to walk outside into the yard. His cat, Snickerdoodle, was sitting on the doorstep. Drew quietly stepped over him, and, quietly, of course, walked out into the yard.

He sat down on the wet grass and looked up at the stars. It was a clear, night sky, with thousands of visible stars. One of the stars, a bright white one, seemed to be growing closer and closer. It seemed to be calling to Drew.

Drew, It seemed to beckon, Come to me…

But what it really would have said was, Drew, I’m coming to you…

Because that’s exactly what it did.

The star flew through the sky at an amazing velocity, charging straight at Drew! It flew directly to his chest, but it didn’t hurt. Drew put his hands where the star had hit. He felt a small, metal object there. He stood there trembling, holding the strange device in his hands. It was a DIGIVICE!!!

The next day…

Drew couldn’t believe it. He had received a Digivice! Now what was he to do?

“Well,” Drew said to himself, after finishing breakfast, “I’ve got my Digivice, now what?”

After a few minutes of contemplating everything he knew about Digimon, he stood up and said, “That’s right! Yesterday, that boy said you have to use a computer to get into the Digital World!”

With that in mind, Drew rushed out of the house, telling his mom as he passed her, “Seeya, Mom! I’m going to the Digital World for a little while!”

Drew’s mom had long, brown hair, and blue eyes. Her skin was fair and she wore a green shirt and a white skirt covered by a pink apron. She had just finished baking a pie for dessert later.

“That’s nice, Dear,” she replied, waving ‘bye to him, “Wait. What?! You come back here right now, young man!”

She was too late. Drew was out the door and on his way to school. It was Saturday. He wasn’t going for school; he was going to the computer lab, so that he could get into the Digital World.

After arriving at his school, he ran through the doors and past the janitor. He went up two flights of stairs and into the first door on the right.

“Here we are! The computer lab!” Drew said to himself, turning a computer on.

The computer began to boot up, but it seemed to take ages.

“Come on! Come on!” Drew muttered, getting aggravated, “Boot up already!”

The computer screen lighted up, and Drew gave himself a thumb’s up. Drew pointed the Digivice at the computer screen, and a menu opened up. It said, “Do you want to enter the Digital World?”

Drew quickly pressed ‘yes’, and felt himself being transported through the computer.

Two minutes later…

Drew opened his eyes and sat up. He found himself in a field of tall grass. There wasn’t a tree around for miles. He stood up to see over the grass. About twenty yards away he could make out two figures. They were facing each other and seemed to be in a fight. They were panting heavily, and each had his arms raised up in a fighting position. The first was a tall monstrous creature who stood at about seven feet tall. His fierce eyes glared at his opponent. His body was green and hideous. He had long, grey hair that extended down to his waist. Two large, black horns protruded from his head. He had pointed ears; each was decorated with an earring. His huge mouth hung open, baring his vicious fangs. He carried a huge bone club in his large left hand. The only bit of clothing he wore was a small, black loincloth.

The other was a small dinosaur-like monster. His skin was a bright yellow color. He had three sharp claws on each hand, and a red leather belt wrapped around each wrist. This creature was four-foot-six.

“Get outta my way, Agumon!” screamed the first monster, charging at the dinosaur.

“No, Ogremon, you get outta my way!” retorted the second, also charging forward.

The two creatures met hand-to-hand, or rather, hand-to-claw. The creature known as ‘Ogremon’ was larger and had the upper hand. He easily threw Agumon aside.

“PUMMEL WHACK!!!” Ogremon screamed, punching Agumon in the stomach, sending him reeling.

“I can’t just stand here and let that Digimon get killed!” Drew said to himself, rushing to the rescue.

“Hey, Ugly,” Drew called, drilling his fist into Ogremon’s back, “How’s about you pick on somebody your own size?”

“AAGH!!” Ogremon yelled, losing his balance and falling over.

Upon realizing what had happened, Ogremon swiftly jumped back up and faced Drew.

“How dare you intrude on our gentlemon’s fight?! YOU WILL PAY!!!”

Ogremon swung his mighty club at Drew, but fortunately, Drew was ready. He quickly ducked out of the way and punched Ogremon in the stomach.

Agumon sat up in the grass.

Who is that kid? He thought, He’s actually beating that Ogremon!

“YOU WILL DIE!!! PUMMEL WHACK!!!” Ogremon screamed at the top of his lungs, sending a flying punch in Drew’s direction. This time, Drew wasn’t ready and he was blown back several yards by the attack.

“HAHAHA!!” Ogremon bellowed, walking over to where Drew lay on the ground, gasping for breath.

Ogremon raised his club for one final blow.

“Spitfire Blast!!!” Agumon shouted, as streams of fire spewed out of his mouth. The flames hit Ogremon at full force, knocking him backward.

“Are you okay?” Agumon asked, running up to where Drew lay.

“I’m fine, thanks,” Drew replied, struggling to stand up.

“You don’t look fine,” Agumon said, helping him up.

Ogremon was furious now. He jumped up, and lunged at Drew and Agumon. His club was raised high and he was ready to kill anyone.

Drew dove and pushed Agumon out of the way.

“Thanks, kid,” Agumon said, “That’s twice you’ve saved my life.”

“Don’t mention it,” Drew replied, standing up, “Looks like we’re gonna have to work together to beat this thing!”

“Right!” Agumon said, raising his fists, “You give the orders, and I’ll follow them!”

“Here’s the plan,” Drew whispered, “This Ogremon fella seems to be pretty easily distracted so you distract him with fireballs while I jump on his back. Got it?”

“Yep. But what do we do after that?”

“I’ll make him mad by giving him a few good punches in the noggin and you finish him off with that Spitball Blast of yours.”

“Spitfire Blast,” Agumon corrected.

“Whatever,” Drew replied, “Looks like we’re gonna have to put this plan into action, ‘cause here he comes!”

Ogremon was out to kill. He hated Agumon, and now he hated Drew even worse! He sprinted toward Drew and Agumon at full speed, swinging his club as he ran.

“Ready, Agumon?” Drew asked.

“Ready!” was the reply.

Drew gave Agumon a thumb’s up and the duo dodged Ogremon’s swings. Agumon started off by pelting Ogremon with fireballs as Drew jumped onto Ogremon’s back.

“Eat my fists of fury!” Drew yelled, barraging Ogremon with punch after punch in the head.

“Pepper Breath!” Agumon shouted, breathing balls of fire at Ogremon, each one nailing him in the chest and stomach.

“Now for the big punch!” Drew shouted, giving Ogremon the punch of a lifetime.

“What?” Drew exclaimed, pulling his fist away from Ogremon, “M-my fist is on fire! But it doesn’t hurt!”

Ogremon reached behind him and grabbed Drew by the shirt and threw him to the ground.

“GAH!! That hurt!!” Ogremon screamed, rubbing his aching head.

“Kid!” Agumon shouted, running up to Drew, “You’ve activated your DNA!!”

“DNA?” Drew asked, staring at his flaming fist.

“Yeah, it allows your Digimon partner to Digivolve!”

Agumon stared at Drew for a second, and then he asked, “You do have a Digimon partner, don’t you?”

“Not yet,” Drew sadly replied.

“Well then,” Agumon announced, “You’re in luck! I don’t have a human partner yet! Looks like you and me are gonna be the best team ever!”

“Wha-what did you say?” Drew asked, “…Alright! Let’s do this! How do I use my DNA?”

“Beats me, but you’d better figure it out fast, because Ogremon’s coming back!”

Drew began pressing random buttons on his Digivice. Nothing was happening. He tried slapping the top of his Digivice. When the palm of his hand touched the receiver at the top, the screen lit up and Agumon was surrounded by a shining light.

“Agumon Digivolve to…GEOGREYMON!!!”

Agumon’s Champion form, GeoGreymon, confronted the charging Ogremon. Ogremon halted. He wasn’t as stupid as he looked. He knew GeoGreymon could easily beat him.

“AAAAH!!! RETREAT!!!” Ogremon screamed, running for his life.

“NOT SO FAST!!!!” GeoGreymon roared after him, “MEGA FLAME!!!”

Huge flames poured out of GeoGreymon’s mouth and engulfed Ogremon. Drew watched as Ogremon slowly whittled away into a mass of data and then into a Digi-Egg.

When Drew glanced back in GeoGreymon’s direction, he found that Agumon was standing there instead.

“We did it, Agumon!” Drew called, running over and giving Agumon a high-five.

“Yeah, Drew-sama! We beat him!”

“Drew-sama?” Drew asked, looking very puzzled, “I like the sound of that…Looks like we’re going to be the ultimate team! I can’t wait to introduce you to my parents back home! Boy, are they going to be surprised!”

End flashback…

“There’s no way I’m going to let my team down!” Drew shouted, drilling his fist into Kuwagamon’s chest. Kuwagamon cringed in pain as Drew slammed his foot into its stomach.

Kuwagamon’s giant claw zoomed through the air and caught Drew. Its grip tightened, squeezing Drew.

“Hawkmon, go help Drew!” Nikko called, pointing at Kuwagamon.

“Gotcha!” Hawkmon replied, soaring through the air at a tremendous speed, nearly unreachable by other Digimon.

With a tremendous beat of his wings, Hawkmon struck Kuwagamon full in the face, knocking it over, and freeing Drew from its grip.

“Monodramon, finish it off!” Jeff said, crossing his arms.

“Yes sir,” was Monodramon’s reply, as he sprinted toward the fallen Kuwagamon.

“Beat Knuckle!” Monodramon shouted, hitting Kuwagamon with a barrage of fists.

But Kuwagamon wasn’t beaten yet. It grabbed Monodramon with its lower left claw and flung him to the ground. It slowly rose and prepared to deal the final blow when GeoGreymon grabbed its scissor claws.

“HAHA!! EAT DIRT, KUWAGAMON!!!” GeoGreymon exclaimed, throwing Kuwagamon head-first to the ground.

“Now finish it, GeoGreymon!” Drew yelled.

“MEGA BURST!!!”

GeoGreymon’s helmet surged with electricity as a blaze of energy exploded from his mouth. The attack engulfed Kuwagamon in a pillar of flaming energy as Kuwagamon slowly disintegrated. The huge insect’s form became that of a simple, spotted egg. Agumon picked the egg up and handed it to Drew.

“Good work, team!” Drew announced, giving his team members a signature thumb’s up, “Mission accomplished! Let’s go home and get some well-earned rest!”

Last edited:

Teebird

great job hotshot! i like how you added the first part explaining about evryone and the human world surroundings and i cant wait to see any other changes in it! keep up the good work, cant wait for chapter two

rotrum

Ice Cold
It was great. And I even had like 3 lines. Is the next chapter going to be blue?

Patamon, guinea pig-patamon. I rememberi adventure when T.K. thought patmaon would digivolve into like pigmon or oinkmon or something.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
That was a really great first chapter. I liked it much better this second time round. I also like the name 'Drew-sama'. A good substitute for 'boss'. Can't wait to see chapter 2.

Megchan

God IS in Control
It was very well written. =^-^= I can't wait for Megumi's siblings to appear. ;P

I want to see the Black Plague Chapter dangit!

My ego does not know the meaning of this thing called waiting! It wants to see the portrayal of Nathan!

J/K

Still, great opening, too bad I'm seriously thinking Black Plague is going to get their own chapter last...

Hotshot

Great, it's up. I think it's significantly better than last time you did this Fic, and it was well worth the wait. I like the way you potrayed Roger and SnowGoburimon as well!

Thanks, handymankg2! Look forward to the next chapter!

great job hotshot! i like how you added the first part explaining about evryone and the human world surroundings and i cant wait to see any other changes in it! keep up the good work, cant wait for chapter two

Thanky-doodle-doo! Chapter two will be fairly epic as well.

It was great. And I even had like 3 lines. Is the next chapter going to be blue?

Patamon, guinea pig-patamon. I rememberi adventure when T.K. thought patmaon would digivolve into like pigmon or oinkmon or something.

Yup. The Blue Marauders are up next.

Haha, yeah. That episode was funny.

That was a really great first chapter. I liked it much better this second time round. I also like the name 'Drew-sama'. A good substitute for 'boss'. Can't wait to see chapter 2.

Uh-huh. I figured I'd make an apparent difference between Drew/Agumon and Marcus/Agumon. (Also, as you may have guessed, Drew's probably a little more clueless than Marcus is...)

It was very well written. =^-^= I can't wait for Megumi's siblings to appear. ;P

Haha, yup.

I want to see the Black Plague Chapter dangit!

My ego does not know the meaning of this thing called waiting! It wants to see the portrayal of Nathan!

J/K

Still, great opening, too bad I'm seriously thinking Black Plague is going to get their own chapter last...

You'll just have to wait and see...

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Well, this is good. Very well described and good of you to put in that handy info bit for everyone who knows nothing about Digimon (one guy at my school can't even remember Agumon's name. It was like:
Him: Abumon? Amumon?
Me: (sighs) Agumon.
Him: Oh, yeah. him.

But yeah, very good rewrite. Good luck and I can't wait for Ben and Dorumon.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Great chapter! Much longer than the old ones- that's a good thing. :p Also, good job writing Jeff and Monodramon. Can't wait for the next one.

“Yeah! Keep it up, Agumon!”

“Hey, Monodramon, are you okay?”

“…Good work, Hawkmon.”

“H-huh?...what? O-oh, good job, SnowGoblimon.”

I like how the cheers slowly get less enthusiastic with each person. XD

“Hey, Drew-sama’s pants are NOT smart!” Agumon exclaimed

Ahh, I've missed Agumon's intellectual musings. Hah.

Last edited:
Hotshot's getting to it, I'm sure. After all, he must daily take the Reigns and Drive the Story of the RPG, as well as Probably do Holidayish things. I'm sure we'll get the next chapter withing the next few days.

Hotshot

Okay, this is actually not a full chapter, because originally I had chapter two in two parts. I have decided to separate them further and make them two separate chapters, so the rest of this will be posted soon.

Chapter II
Blue Marauders

A pleasant breeze blew by as a sixteen year-old boy dashed along the sidewalk. His thoughts were too preoccupied to notice the breeze, however. There had been a Wild Digimon sighting in town. He was tracking down the monster.

The boy had short brown hair. He was garbed in a grey and black shirt with a car picture on the front, and a pair of blue shorts with numerous rips in them.

Following the boy was a small, red dragon-like Digimon. The two ran along the sidewalk until stopping at a stop light.

“Where to now, Darcy?” the red Digimon asked, panting.

“Well, Guilmon,” Darcy replied, tapping his foot on the ground repeatedly, “First we have to wait on this stupid light to change so we can cross the street.”

“Why can’t we just run across the street right now?” Guilmon asked, his ears perking up.

“Because we’ll get run over by a car,” Darcy replied, crossing his arms.

Guilmon looked to the right. No car there. He looked to the left. Nope, there wasn’t a car to be seen.

“I don’t see any cars, Darce,” Guilmon said, calling Darcy by his nickname, “C’mon, let’s go!”

With that, Guilmon dashed across the street. Darcy, not wanting to be left behind, soon followed.

“Hey, Guilmon,” Darcy called, running after Guilmon, “Wait up!”

“Why don’t you speed up?” Guilmon asked, stopping and looking back at Darcy.

The sound of an explosion resounded through the air. A cloud of smoke soon followed, covering a small area of the city.

“W-what was that?!” Darcy exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the explosion.

“I don’t know,” Guilmon replied, dashing forward again, “But it looks like fun! Let’s go, Darce!”

After another minute or two of running, the duo finally arrived at the explosion site. There they found upside-down cars, traffic lights bent, and a huge dinosaur in the center of it all. Its body had a purplish-blue hue, except for its white stomach and snout. It had long, muscular arms, on the ends of which were two heads. The head on its right arm resembled a robotic crocodile’s head, and the head on its left arm resembled a crocodile’s skull. Its real head, the one that was planted firmly on its shoulders, as most heads are, was staring straight at Guilmon. Its large red eyes were fixed on him. The dinosaur’s two long, whip-like tails were swishing back and forth, menacingly. The two other heads had their mouths hanging open, as if waiting to eat anything in sight.

“Let’s see if there’s any data on this Digimon,” Darcy said, pressing a button on his blue Digivice, “Ah, here we go. It’s called Deltamon, and it’s a Champion level. Shouldn’t be too hard to beat, but the others are on their way just in case.”

“I don’t think we need their help,” Guilmon replied, crossing his arms, “I can take this dino!”

“Don’t get cocky, Guilmon,” Darcy scolded, “Remember, you can only Digivolve up to Champion level. What if Deltamon is stronger than your Champion form?”

“It won’t be,” Guilmon stubbornly replied, “I can handle it, Darce!”

Deltamon had begun slowly walking in their direction, with its six eyes fixed on them.

Darcy snapped his fingers, and a blue aura engulfed his hand. Pressing his palm onto the receiver of his Digivice, he blurted out, “Digivolution!”

“Guilmon Digivolve to…”

Guilmon was surrounded by a shining aura. Inside this aura, Guilmon’s body grew about nine times larger. His black markings were replaced with green stripes, his wing-like ears disappeared, and green spikes lined his back. His claws sharpened, and became more menacing. His total amount of teeth tripled, and his body grew into the shape of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

“…TYRANNOMON!!!”

The two Digimon charged head-long at each other, crushing toppled cars and streetlights as they dashed toward each other. Deltamon lunged at Tyrannomon, attempting to snare him with one of his heads, but Tyrannomon was faster. He easily jumped out of the way, and grabbed Deltamon’s thrashing arm.

“HAHAHA!!! LET’S SEE YOU TRY THAT ONE AGAIN!!!”

With that, Tyrannomon threw his opponent across the street and through an abandoned building.

“FIRE BLAST!!!” Tyrannomon roared, fire streaming out of his mouth.

The attack engulfed Deltamon in a pillar of flame, torching the Wild Digimon.

“Darcy!” called a voice from behind Darcy.

“Excellent! You’re all here!” Darcy replied, greeting his teammates as they ran up to him.

The first to reach Darcy was a twelve year-old boy. He had large, deep, sapphire eyes and had messy, black hair. He wore a light blue T-shirt that was barely visible under his unzipped green jacket. He also wore ordinary jeans and black-and-white striped tennis shoes. His name was Mike.

Mike’s Digimon partner was Patamon, a small, guinea pig-like monster. This Digimon had long, wing-like ears, and very short legs. His stomach nearly touched the ground. The upper portion of his body was an orange color, and the lower was a milky white. Patamon came running up with Mike.

The second to reach Darcy was Rai, a sixteen year-old boy with semi-long, black hair that just barely covered his left eye. He was wearing a red shirt, old blue jeans and a pair of blue sneakers. His blue jacket covered the red shirt almost completely. A red bandana was tied around his neck.

Just behind Rai was Gabumon, his Digimon partner. Gabumon was a reptilian Digimon who wore the fur of Garurumon, a wolf Digimon. A long horn protruded from his head. Strange markings decorated his stomach.

The last to reach Darcy was a boy of sixteen. He was on the chubby side, and always wore a brown cap. His cap was currently pointed sideways, revealing a portion of his short, blonde hair. He was garbed in an unzipped brown jacket, brown T-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. Desmond was his name.

Desmond’s partner was Kumamon, a bear-like Digimon. Kumamon had grey fur and wore a blue cap on his head. His cap was always pointed backward, and blue belts were wrapped around his wrists. His stomach and snout were white.

Tyrannomon turned to say “hi” to his friends, but in doing so, let his guard down. Deltamon quickly took advantage of the moment.

“TRIPLEX FORCE!!!” Deltamon screamed, opening all three of his mouths and firing large energy spheres from them.

The attack took Tyrannomon completely by surprise and sent him flying on top of a crushed car. Tyrannomon lay there motionless.

“Tyrannomon!” Darcy called, trying to wake his Digimon partner up.

“That thing is no ordinary Champion level,” Mike remarked, “Patamon, you should go help out!”

“Right!” Patamon answered, soaring off in the direction of Deltamon.

“Alright, Patamon,” said Mike, pulling his Digivice out of his pocket, “It’s time to Digivolve!”

Mike pressed his blue flaming hand onto the receiver of his Digivice, causing Patamon to Digivolve.

“Patamon Digivolve to…”

Patamon’s body was engulfed in a pillar of light as his body changed form. His body slowly became more human-like. His two long ears multiplied and became six huge feathery wings. He was garbed in white clothes, and a ripped blue sash. There were bullets in his chest, signifying how powerful he was. He held a long, golden staff in his right hand. His long, blonde hair seemed to flow in the wind. He wore a large, brown helmet on his head that concealed his eyes, as he did not need them. He was a heavenly being now.

“…Angemon!!”

Angemon soared into the skies, twirling his staff like a baton as he flew. Deltamon saw him coming, and shielded his eyes in fear. Angemon’s body of light was too much for a Virus Digimon such as Deltamon.

“Hand of Fate!!” Angemon’s voice echoed, drilling his mighty fist into Deltamon’s forehead.

Angemon’s hand began to glow brightly as a stream of light shot out of his fist and into Deltamon.

Deltamon screamed in pain, but the pain did not cease. Finally, Deltamon decided that the pain could not get much worse, so he attacked.

“TRIPLEX FORCE!!!”

This attack was too much for Angemon. He was blown backward and into the street. Michael cringed. Rai and Desmond looked at each other and nodded.

“Gabumon, Digivolve!”

“Kumamon, Digivolve!”
Gabumon’s wolf coat surrounded his reptilian body as he gained the form of a giant, blue-striped wolf. He bared his fangs angrily at Deltamon. His feral eyes fixed on Deltamon’s arms; the arms he would be tearing off.

Kumamon also became a canine Digimon. His usual, bear-like appearance became like that of a large, black and brown dog. A silver, spiked collar hung around his neck. His menacing red eyes had no pupils, but he needed none. His senses of smell and hearing were all he needed to take down any opponent.

“Gabumon…Digivolve to…Garurumon!”

“Kumamon…Digivolve to…Dobermon!”

Deltamon remained undaunted by the terrifying odds against it. As the two canine Digimon leaped forward, Deltamon caught them both by their legs in his terrible hands and flung them into each other. They collapsed to the ground in a heap.

“It’s too strong!” Darcy called, wearing a worried look, “Tyrannomon! You have to get up! We need you! Tyrannomon!!”

Tyrannomon jumped up, and charged at Deltamon. He lunged over the fallen Angemon, and straight at Deltamon. Tyrannomon was determined. This time, he would not fail.

“FIRE BLAST!!!”

A huge blast of fire shot from Tyrannomon’s mouth, and engulfed Deltamon in a pillar of endless flame. Deltamon’s body began to disintegrate.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Deltamon cried out, not wanting to die.

Too late. The enemy Digimon had been deleted, and Tyrannomon degenerated back into Guilmon.

“We did it!” Guilmon exclaimed, helping Angemon up.

The Tamers congratulated each other with high-fives, pats on the back, and hand-shakes. All except for Desmond. Desmond was a loner, and could not be persuaded to return even a handshake.

“Yeah! The Blue Marauders are unbeatable!” Mike yelled, giving a thumb’s up.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Good work with the Blue Marauders, Hotshot. And very good work with Deltamon as well.

Anyway, good description, spelling and grammar as usual. Plotline still going good and Tamers kept in good groups.

Once again, I can't wait for Ben and Dorumon!

EDIT: Having seen Deltamon and Tyrannomon in Adventure 02, I like this even more. Battle of the giant Digimon, whoop!

Last edited:

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Sorry it took me a while to reply. I read this a few days ago, but forgot to reply before now.

Nice chapter, Hotshot. I think the battle was more fleshed out, wasn't it? Did all the Digimon Digivolve in the original chapter? I was reading through and I didn't think they did in the original. But I like it, nonetheless. Introducing the champion forms of the Blue Marauders (and the actual people) in one go is good I think. Hopefully this splitting of the chapter in two allows for more fleshing out of the next chapter with Tile and Black Plague next chapter too.

I couldn't find any obvious grammar errors, description was good, and I liked Desmond's refusal of even joining in a group celebration. Should make some interesting character interactions later on.

Great job as always, can't wait for Chapter 3.

Hotshot

I didn't notice TOO much difference between this and the original chapter 2, but it was good, nonetheless. :p

Keep up the good work.

There wasn't a whole lot of difference between the two, other than the Blue Marauders' Champion levels, and no Tile appearance. Other than that, it was mostly the same. Most of the changes are in chapter three, which has been completely rewritten.

Sorry it took me a while to reply. I read this a few days ago, but forgot to reply before now.

Nice chapter, Hotshot. I think the battle was more fleshed out, wasn't it? Did all the Digimon Digivolve in the original chapter? I was reading through and I didn't think they did in the original. But I like it, nonetheless. Introducing the champion forms of the Blue Marauders (and the actual people) in one go is good I think. Hopefully this splitting of the chapter in two allows for more fleshing out of the next chapter with Tile and Black Plague next chapter too.

I couldn't find any obvious grammar errors, description was good, and I liked Desmond's refusal of even joining in a group celebration. Should make some interesting character interactions later on.

Great job as always, can't wait for Chapter 3.

Thanks, and yeah, it was fleshed out more than the original. And only Guilmon and Patamon Digivolved in the original.

Look forward to the next chapter!