• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Heroes [PG]

Rocky28940

<<I'm not interested
Awesome! This is pretty cool, they didn't really have teams in the actual animé except in Xros wars, I think your ideas are all really good and effective. Well done!

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Yes I have enjoyed it Double-oh!

The battle was won and the Tamers are safe! Now they must...run? Didnt get the part with all of the digimon grabbing them and running, and where are they going? Eh, oh well. Nice chapter! And I loved how you put Leomon in there. Nice touch, plus the Kazemon bikini thing was pretty funny. I think its awesome how you can put comedy in this action packed story. Keep writing!

Oh and I was comparing Jasmines crystal to Calumon, not her in general.

Double-oh-Platypus

Yes I have enjoyed it Double-oh!

The battle was won and the Tamers are safe! Now they must...run? Didnt get the part with all of the digimon grabbing them and running, and where are they going? Eh, oh well. Nice chapter! And I loved how you put Leomon in there. Nice touch, plus the Kazemon bikini thing was pretty funny. I think its awesome how you can put comedy in this action packed story. Keep writing!

Oh and I was comparing Jasmines crystal to Calumon, not her in general.

Glad to hear it. :)

That part was because Ceresmon was sending another group of enemies in to the diner to destroy the Tamers. They weren't able to bring in more backup so they had to make a run for the base camp. They split in different directions to confuse the enemy.

And that Kazemon part wasn't really supposed to be funny, but to each their own. ^^;

Um... okay?