• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon : In Their Footsteps - (SU)

Elementman-Novapoke

“Okay guys, it’s now or never. We’ve gotta destroy this thing!” The battered and bruised leader yelled. The other 9 members of the team nodded in unison. They all hated this beast as much as the leader – Stanley Kingsley – did. The group separated and began the plan. They had gone over this plan time after time. All of their clothes were in tatters due to all of the vicious battles they had beforehand and now, if they defeat this monster, both of their worlds will survive. If not, they’re both doomed.

“Boltmon,” Stanley addressed his partner. “It’s time too kill this thing.” The gigantic axe wielding monster nodded and grunted. Its green skin was also cut. In the distance, the naïve, young child – Chris – was weeping.
“ClavisAngemon, please be okay.” The little boy shed a single tear and the angel digimon got up slowly, and painfully.
“I’m fine, young one,” It sighed. “Now, let’s save our worlds!” The child climbed onto its back and they left Stanley, and entered the abyss.

“Aah!” A cry from within the darkness was heard. Seconds later, the flaming haired, free-spirited girl – Sonya – was stumbling into Stanley’s view, along with her Eaglemon. She smiled weakly, and collapsed. Eaglemon shrieked and dissolved into thin air, she was destroyed too. Stanley held back his tears, and entered the darkness.

It was extremely cold. The happiness and the hope had left Stanley. Even Boltmon seemed disturbed by the new atmosphere. In the distance, Stanley saw little Chris rocking backwards and forwards.
“Hello Stanley,” He whispered. “ClavisAngemon is fighting over there…” He pointed into a blank space. Nothing was there.
“Chris, are you okay?” Stanley asked. He hated to see Chris like this, he was always happy.
“I’m fine Stanley. Goodbye, I hope to see you soon.” His eyes rolled back into his head and he fell to his knees, and then the floor. Stanley couldn’t bear it, but he had to. He continued to walk towards the centre of all of the problems in both worlds.

It got colder. The gashes in Stanley’s arms stung immensely. On the horizon, he saw two figures, a male and a female.
“I love you Louise.” The boy said, his voice full of happiness.
“How can you be happy here? Hasn’t the happiness left you too?” Stanley cried, but it was never answered.
“I love you too Mark” she replied. “I’ll see you in the heavens.” They embraced, and fell to the floor. Mark’s Raijinmon and Louise’s Puppetmon screeched and cried, but were silenced by two black spheres of dark energy. They died.
“C’mon Boltmon, lets move on. The sooner we destroy this monster, the sooner all of this madness will end.” The monster nodded in agreement and they moved on.

The ground became whiter and whiter the further they moved in the abyss, and they saw more of their friends, dead. To start off, they fought that Charlie and DinoRexmon were joking around, as they normally did, but when Stanley rolled over Charlie’s body they saw that he was dead, DinoRexmon was dead too. Everybody was dying. Further along, they saw that the Sprague twins – April and Hannah – were dead too.
“No!” Stanley cried. He had always loved one of the twins. Now she was dead. April was dead. Stanley couldn’t hold his tears in much longer; he cried. He walked up to her dead body and cradled it.
“I always loved you.” he cried. “I hope you knew.” He let his tears flow freely onto the corpse.
“Boss,”
“Who said that?” Stanley yelled.
“Boss, it’s me.” A big green monster replied.
“Boltmon, you’re talking?” Stanley questioned. Boltmon never talked, he did as his other forms, but never as Boltmon.
“Yes Boss. It’s now or never, isn’t it? This is our last chance.”
“Yes it is Boltmon. Yes it is…”
“Let’s go then, I wanna DESTROY that thing!” Stanley nodded in agreement and they moved on, away from the corpse of Stanley’s crush.

Stanley thought that he was going to die as soon as the light went out. It was nearly pitch-black. It was completely cold. In the distance Stanley saw a laptop. Its screen was on. Stanley approached it cautiously.
“My name is Kyle Osborne. I am about to kill the evil beast known as”
“CRASH!” On the monitor, a huge monster appeared and it smiled maniacally. It had Kyle’s Digimon – Dynasmon – in its hands. It pulled. Dynasmon died.
“No!” Kyle screamed, the monster that had no name smiled viciously. He tossed the dead body of Dynasmon away and grabbed Kyle; put him through the same, torturous death.
“You’ll be my last victim, Stanley Kingsley.” The video stopped. So, it knew my name. Great. Thought Stanley
“Boss, can we go?” Boltmon asked with a tear in its eye.
“Yes; we need to destroy it.” Stanley replied seriously. The two moved ahead.

“Ah!” Stanley heard a scream. The pair sprinted ahead to find what caused the scream. Zak Hamilton was suspended mid air. A huge black tendril had drilled a hole through his back and was squirming out of his stomach.
“Thank God you’re here…” He sighed. He went limp.
“Hyper Infinity Cannon!” A crimson dinosaur digimon cried. It was Zak’s ex–partner – Chaosdramon – and it was unleashing its full potential.
“Ha.” The beast from above muttered. “Goodbye.” It stuck one of its many palms out and black light shot out. When the dust settled, Stanley saw that Chaosdramon was gone.

“You monster!” Stanley bellowed, his voice filled with pure spite.
“Am I?” It chuckled. “Look at me.” The monster came into view. It was as black as the keys on a well polished Piano. Its face was a Picasso styled face, the features were scrambled up, its emerald eye was where its chin should be, its mouth was were the eyes should be, the nose was like a horn – on top of its head – and its ears were hanging off of its mouth. It had thousands of arms, but only a dozen or so hands. Millions of tendrils were coming out of its back. Where its legs should’ve been, there were long strips of flesh and material.

“What are you?!” Stanley exclaimed.
“I am Doom.” It replied.
“Doommon?” I asked.
“No, just Doom.” It said coolly. It raised two of its gigantic palms and created a black orb of evil energy. “Goodbye.” It said. Stanley had no idea why he felt so compelled to ask questions, he was destined to destroy this monster, but he had to ask questions. Stanley was about to ask another question but the monster but it had began to bring its gargantuan fists down towards Stanley. Boltmon leaped and grabbed Stanley. He was saved – for now.
“I don’t think so.” Doom growled. “Destruction Breath!” The enemy inhaled air and then blew it all out. Instead of carbon dioxide, a lethal black haze came out of its mouth. It was aimed at Stanley.
“No!” Yelled Boltmon. He jumped in front of Stanley to protect him. The lethal gas hit Boltmon’s flesh. “Aah!” It bellowed as its digital flesh was stripped from its digital bones.
“Oh no you don’t!” Stanley yelled as he dived towards Boltmon. But he missed. Boltmon was dead. It was nothing more but data in the air. “I will destroy you! Doom, meet your doom!” Stanley ran up to the beast and hacked at the strips of flesh that should be its legs.

“I don’t think so.” The monster named Doom inhaled again; he was going to destroy Stanley like he did Boltmon.
“I will destroy you, if not for myself, then for Boltmon!” Stanley screeched. Something vibrated in Stanley’s pocket when he finished his sentence. His tag and crest came out of his pocket and levitated in mid-air. His crimson crest that had a crescent moon on it came out of the tag. It shattered. “What the?” Stanley started to say, but he could see what had happened. A crimson light that was in the shape of his crest was in the distance. It engulfed the data that was once Boltmon; it rushed towards Stanley faster than a bullet. It devoured him. Stanley tried to scream but he couldn’t; his mouth was gone. Nothing was there. It was darkness. Nothing existed to him. Was he dead? All of the sudden there was a feeling; it felt like he was being sucked into something. He thought he knew what was going on. He felt something touch him. Some of his senses had come back. He was correct. He knew exactly what was going on.

“Not quite human.”
A foot crashed down onto the floor.
“Not quite Digimon.”
Another foot crashed down. They had two legs. A torso grew up from the legs.
“But something halfway.”
Two arms and a head sprouted out from the torso. Stanley could see. He felt another presence in his head. Was it Boltmon?

“Yes, it’s me in here, Boss.” A familiar voice said. Stanley didn’t think Doom could hear it because it never responded.
“Ha. Goodbye you freak.” Doom muttered arrogantly. He raised two of his many hands up in the air and started to create black energy. Stanley looked in awe, but he realised that he needed to attack this beast, but he noticed that he was already moving.
“Don’t worry, Boss. Just tell me what to do.” The voice of the deceased ally told Stanley.
“Okay.” Stanley replied, from inside his head. They flew up towards Doom’s eye. Stanley could see what they looked like.

They were a huge, flaming humanoid beast with wings. Their head looked similar to the head of one of Boltmon’s previous forms - Meramon – but it had a huge horn and coal black eyes. Their chest was extremely muscular; had four arms and was made of fire. On their back they had a pair of fiery eagle wings that had a gigantic wingspan. Their legs were long and muscular, and ended in flaming talons. They had a huge lizard tail that ended in a club and they were holding Boltmon’s old axe in one of their fists. And a symbol gleamed on their fiery chest. The symbol was the crest of Loyalty.

“WHAT?!” Screeched the apocalyptic monster. “HOW IS THE POSSIBLE?!”
“I don’t know,” Stanley told the beast. “But it’s time for you to die.” The new body that contained both Stanley and Boltmon raised all of their arms. Flames erupted from them.
“I don’t think so.” The enemy growled. A white light spouted out from the huge eye. The fiery attack of Boltmon and Stanley clashed with the light. There was an explosion. They were gone. The digital world had been reverted to how it was once upon a time. Peaceful. Thousands of digi-eggs were littered across the digital world. All that remained from the terrible battle was a pitch black digi-egg and 10 tattered Digivices.

BASIC INFO
The Stages:

Digitama/Digi-Egg: These are the eggs that Digimon hatch from. Digi-Eggs can be created by various ways, but only 2 will be used in the RPG. One way that will be used is when a Digimon gets killed; it may revert to a digi-egg. Another way will be if two digimon breed. They will leave an egg.
Digi-Eggs come in a variety of sizes, colours and patterns.

Baby/Fresh: This is what the Digi-Egg/Digitama hatches into. They are normally very basic, and aren’t very advanced; they normally consist of blobs and faces. They posses very little offensive and defensive capability, and rely on bubbles or other weak attacks to attack. They evolve quickly into the next stage.

Baby2/In-Training: They are advanced versions of the Baby/Fresh stage, and normally gain limbs. They are still pretty weak, but are stronger than their previous forms. They also evolve quickly to the next stage.

Child/Rookie: This is where Digimon start to gain diversity. They are different from their previous forms because they are diverse, and start to gain their uniqueness and own attacks. They are also strong enough to cause some damage. They are the starting point of the Digimon’s life. This is where the Digimon start to branch off. They will digivolve to the next stage, but not all do.

Adult/Champion: In the wild, most Digimon get to this level, but normally die due to old age before getting to the next level. In this stage, the Digimon can cause major damage, and have very good offensive and defensive levels. They’re normally the size of an elephant or dinosaur.

Perfect/Ultimate: The second strongest level of Digimon is Ultimate. They are much bigger, stronger and faster than they have ever been before, and are hard to defeat. Only a handful of Digimon move onto the final form.

Mega: The final and most powerful form of Digimon is the hardest to get to. They are quite rare and range in shape and size. It is extremely hard to defeat them.

Digivices: These are devices that the chosen ones – us – will receive, with them, we can scan digimon, store DigiDollars and communicate with each other. The ones that we will use will be called The D². They will be called this because they are a dual screened Digivice (a la DS), the top screen will show information whilst the bottom will show the menu. It has the same layout as the DS, and 2 circles go around the two screens.

Digimon Information.

What’s a Digimon?
A digimon is a digital monster, which there are hundreds of species of. They are built up of data and a digital core – which is a sphere made up of lots of data - which acts as the Digimon’s brain and “nucleus”.

What is the Digital World?
The Digital World, sometimes shortened to Digiworld, is the world in which Digimon live. It is an alternate dimension to the real world, the world in which we live. It is intricately linked to our world through computers, electronics and digital communication, and it evolves and changes as computers, electronics and digital communication changes in our world.
There are many different continuities of the Digital World which all have different properties and are all usually completely separate from each other, like the Digital Worlds from Adventure, Tamers, Frontier, Savers, the Wonder swan games, the Digimon World games, V-Tamer, Next and all of the other manga. It has been theorized that the historically accurate Digital World timeline from the video game Brave Tamer could be seen as the beginning of the Digital World.
From 1939-42, the ABC Computer (Atanasoff-Berry Computer), the very first computer, lays the foundations of the Digital World, and then from 1943-46, the ENIAC computer (Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer) builds upon these foundations. From there, numerous iterations of the Digital World start to appear each linked to different, parallel universes of Earth.
The Digital World that is focused on in the two series of Digimon Adventure runs closely parallel to two other worlds - a dream world where thoughts and dreams become reality, and a dark world that can make people's darkest thoughts reality. The Digital World itself draws some of the energy from the dream world to make thoughts reality, and at the same time the digital communication of the real world increases. The energy that the Digital World draws from the dream dimension starts to give form to the thoughts, dreams, beliefs and history of the population of our world, combining this with digital data, creates the very first Digimon.

Properties of a Digimon
Essentially, Digimon are simply data given physical form, therefore each digimon must have properties, which distinguish themselves from each other.
Name:
This is the name of the Digimon's species, always ending in "mon".
Level:
This is the evolutionary stage the Digimon is currently at.
Attribute:
This can de defined as one of three types - Data, Vaccine and Virus.
Type:
(AKA Group or Sort). The general grouping the Digimon belongs to usually based on their appearance or abilities.
Techniques:
(AKA Attacks) The unique attacks or techniques the Digimon is able to use to attack or defend. Every Digimon at the Rookie/Child level have at least two techniques.
Data Size:
This property is measured in G, standing for GB or gigabytes, but is not given for many digimon so is not used as a classifier much. The data size increase when a digimon eats.
Family:
A group that a Digimon will belong to, these normally correspond to their role in the digital world.

Here we go…

Plot:
It has been a century since the final fight between Stanley and Doom, the digital world was a peaceful place, the eggs hatched and society and civilisation started again. Some Digimon recall their past lives and have told the Digimon population. The Digimon asked the Digimon elders to confirm this. The elders did. All Digimon were soon told about the past.
But there was a downside to everyone knowing. Evil Digimon heard of the past. Evil Digimon heard of Doom. Evil Digimon wanted to revive it. So far, they haven’t succeeded, but there have been rumours that they’ve cracked some vital codes…

This is where you come in.

You’re an average kid who’s half way through the summer holidays and you’re bored; you’ve done nearly all of the things that you wished to do during the holidays, and you can’t do the remaining things you wish to do, for whatever reason. One thing that is on your list, but you don’t remember putting on, is “have an adventure”.
You turn on the computer, and you’ve received a strange e-mail:

“Follow in their footsteps.
Achieve greatness!
Follow in their footsteps.
Come on an adventure.
Follow in their footsteps.
Save our Worlds!
Follow in their footsteps!
It’s your destiny!
Now, are you ready?
Ready for an Adventure?
Follow in their footsteps…”

A vortex that’s made of strange light then comes out of your computer’s monitor. You have a few seconds to grab some things.

When you awake, you will be in a forest – in the digital world – and will explore it. Eventually, you will find some more people. These people will not know anything about the situation, like you. Soon after we’ve all joined up, we’ll find our digimon, they’ll be in the Baby form. From there, it’ll all unfold.​

Rules
1). Please, please, please, PLEASE use original evolution lines. Don’t use any of the lines that have been used in the anime. If you do, I’ll automatically deny you, no matter how good the sign-up is. The only exceptions are the Fresh and In-Training stages. Rookies up to Mega digimon that have been used aren’t allowed.

2). Please, you need to post regularly in the RPG, about once every 1-3 days sounds about right to me. This rule is here so no-one falls behind or anything.

3). Having said that, you need to be fairly active to participate if you’re not going to be able to post for a while, you need to give me a good reason via PM.

4). All the normal RPG rules apply, like no God-Modding, Bunnying, Gary-Stu, Mary-Sue etc.

5). There will be no Armour, Biomerging or Spirit Evolution. Only ‘regular’ Digivolution is permitted.

6). You will have 3 chances to sign-up. If after those 3 chances I deny you, you will have no more chances. Unless I give you another chance.

7). If you want to reserve, I require these things:
a). An RPG sample. This will give me a guideline of how good your posts will be.
b). You need to state which digivice + element combo you want.
c). You also need to state what Crest and the FULL Digimon line you want. That means Baby - Mega.

8). The posts in the RPG need to be around 3 paragraphs long. I hate small paragraphs / posts in an RPG.

9). This is the most important rule. If you do not follow it, I will report you. You have been warned…

HAVE FUN!

Digivice colours (Main – Circle) and Element Combos:

Alizarin – Amber and Fire - Taken: TurtleKing - Hiro Kazuma

Navy Blue – Light Blue and Water – Taken: Elementman-Novapoke – Gavin Luscombe

Dark Green – Lime Green and Plant/Wood/Beast - Reserved: Blue Milotic

Light Orange – Yellow and Thunder/Electricity (bugs probably fit here too) -

Royal Blue – Baby Blue and Ice - Taken: Bao Dragonite - Sachairi Lennox

Lilac – White and Light - Taken: The Doctor - Hikaru Gin

Black – Silver and Dark - Taken: Tundra_Wolfmane - Antione Diego DeSombra

Brown – Gray and Earth/Stone/Rock -

Beige – Maya Blue and Air/Wind - Taken: PokemonBreederChris - Alyssa Bewnvoiré

Slate Gray – Arsenic and Steel/Machine - Taken: celbii - Ashleigh Maddocks

Note: I got the names of these colours from wikipedia.

Crests:

Loyalty - Taken: Elementman-Novapoke – Gavin Luscombe

Responsibility -

Justice - Taken: The Doctor - Hikaru Gin

Elegance - Taken: PokemonBreederChris - Alyssa Bewnvoiré

Intelligence - Taken: celbii - Ashleigh Maddocks

Maturity - Taken: TurtleKing - Hiro Kazuma

Faith - Taken: Tundra_Wolfmane - Antione Diego DeSombra

Determination - Taken: Bao Dragonite - Sachairi Lennox

Trust - Reserved: Blue Milotic

Humorousness / Funiness -

Sign-Up!

Human:
Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Age: (9 – 15 I’d prefer it if only 1 or 2 people were around the lower end)
Digivice + Element:
Crest:
Personality: (3+ lines / detailed sentences minimum please)
Description: (4+ lines / detailed sentences minimum please)
History: (4+ lines / detailed sentences minimum please)
Other: (Other stuff – optional)

Digimon:
Baby form:
Nickname: (optional)
Personality: (3+ lines / detailed personality minimum please)
Techniques: (I need to know how they are executed)
Description: (Note: It’d be appreciated if you could post a pic along with it; it’ll help me with judging your SU. 3 good sentences minimum)

In-Training:
Techniques:
Description: (with a pic)

Rookie:
Techniques:

Champion:
Techniques:

Ultimate:
Techniques:

Mega:
Techniques:

RPG Sample:​

Here is mine:
Human:

Name: Gavin Luscombe
Nickname: None
Digivice + Element: Navy Blue – Light Blue and Water
Crest: Loyalty.
Personality: Gavin is the kid who sits alone in the corner. He’s never really had any friends, just friends who fade after a while, due to this, Gavin normally keeps to himself and is quiet. Gavin is very smart, being the top in nearly every subject that requires using his brain, and has strong beliefs, such as religion is rubbish and parallel universe do exist. Witty remarks often enter his head, but he never says them, because he fears that someone is better than him. Apart from his logical mind, he does have a creative side, and has been known to also excel in Music class, due to his superior song-writing ability and Piano skills. When playing the Piano, he feels alive; it gives him a sort of high. He suffers from depression, and is quite pessimistic. He wants to have a fresh start in life, but lacks the chance.
Description: Gavin is a fairly tall lad for his age, being around 5’6” and has extremely dark brown hair. His hair – which is dark brown, as previously stated – is fairly long, and is put up in a Mohican, with the tips dyed maroon, this boosts his height to around 5’8”. His eyes are a mix of steel grey and a cold blue, and under his left eyebrow, he has a small scar. He has recently acquired a moustache on his upper lip, but it’s not a full, bushy one, just a couple dozen brown hairs. He also has a couple of hairs on and under his chin. He wears a dull green Animal Hoodie, which has the brand name – Animal – written across it in white and gray fabric. Under the hoodie is a plain white and blue t-shirt, nothing special. On his neck, he has a Shark tooth pendant; he received it from his best friend and only true friend, Shane, who moved to Australia. He wears a pair of baggy, light brown cargos on his lower body, which has numerous pockets that often has his phone, wallet and various other necessities. On his feet, he has some bland grey socks and his brown and green Osiris surf shoes, his favourite pair of shoes. On his right wrist, he has his metallic blue watch, which has a scratched up screen.
History: On the 22nd of October 1993, Gavin was born to Mr. Thomas Glynn Luscombe and Mrs. Imogen Gwen Luscombe (previously Miss Imogen Gwen Fletcher) at 13:25 after 7 hours and 56 minutes of labour. He was named Gavin Owen Graham Luscombe. When he was five and a half years old, his world came crashing down. A little girl was born. She was Gavin’s sister. He name was Sarah Michelle Luscombe. When Gavin was ten, Gavin met his first true friend, Shane. Shane and Gavin were inseparable; they were closer than brothers and would stick up for each other no matter what. Shane even helped Gavin pull through his parent’s divorce, which was hard for Gavin. Then, when Gavin was 11, Shane moved, and Gavin never saw him again. He wrote letters to him, but the older they’ve gotten, the more they’ve drifted away. Ever since, Gavin’s been lonely and depressed.
Other: Gavin is a leftie.

Digimon:
Baby form: Poyomon
Nickname: NONE
Personality: As Poyomon and Tokomon, this digimon is somewhat childish, and easily upset. It adventurous, but isn't reckless, and will wail if it feels like it's in trouble or danger.
As Crabmon and Coelamon, it has started to mature, and won't cry. It's still adventurous, and is slightly reckless. It'll stay in a fight 'til the end if it has to. It's also fairly loyal.
As Whamon, It's completely mature and sensible, it's still adventurous but the recklessness has disappeared. Whamon'll do anything for Gavin.
As Neptunmon, it's the same, but has a high sense of justice and loyalty, and will do anything for Gavin, and anyone else Gavin asks him to protect.

Techniques: Bubble Blow: Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth.
Description: Poyomon is a light blue blob of a digimon that resembles a ghost from Pac-Man. It has a basic face, with two, small, coal black eyes and a broad smile. It has no limbs; it's just a head that wriggles on the ground. It's designed to live in the sea, that's where they live naturally. Pic

In-Training: Tokomon
Techniques: Blow: Shoots bubble-like substances from its mouth.
Description: Tokomon is a small, pink, four-legged; mammalian digimon. It has four little stumps for legs, two eyes that look like Poyomon’s. It also has two long, wispy ears that drags behind it and what appear to be small cheeks and two small teeth. When it opens its mouth, you see something else. Rows upon rows of teeth are in its mouth, each one is sharp, and somewhat deadly. Don’t mess with a Tokomon. Pic

Rookie: Crabmon
Techniques: Scissors Attack: Crushes the foe with its gigantic claw.
Unnamed Technique (I’ll call it Claw Combo in the RPG) Slices at the foe many times.
Description: Crabmon is, as you’ve probably guessed a Crab Digimon. It has a semi-regular crab body, but it does have some uniqueness. Its body is sapphire blue with a ruby red tinge. It has 3 pair of legs; the back pair is the biggest and strongest, whilst the middle and front pair are fairly small. It also has a pair of claws, which are its primary source of offensive manoeuvres. Its left claw is twice the size of its right. It has a small horn and some spikes on its back and it has a pair of emerald green eyes. It is good at both attacking, and defending. Pic

Champion: Coelamon
Techniques: Variable Darts: Slices with its claw, creating energy blades that fly at the foe.
Water Bullet: Coelamon spits a ball of water at the enemy at high speeds.
Iron Scale: Shoots tiny scales from its body at the enemy.
Fossil Bite: Bites at the enemy with powerful jaws.
Description: Coelamon is the ancient fish Digimon, so that’s what it resembles. Its body is grey and scaly, and it has several plates across its back. It has a huge jaw that has many teeth on the outside, and many more on the outside. It has sharp flippers that end in claws. The flippers resemble arms. It has primitive feet, which are salmon pink and flesh like, they end in claws too. It has a huge, scaly tail that has tattered caudal fins. It also has two tattered looking dorsal fins and a pair of bright blue eyes. Pic

Ultimate: Whamon (ultimate)
Techniques: Tidal Wave: Flies into the air and flips its tail down to create a tsunami.
Giganto Press: Leaps up and body slams the foe.
Jet Arrow: Shoots a blast of water from its blowhole.
Description: Whamon is a gargantuan digimon. A normal Whamon has a deep blue body similar to a normal whale. But it has hardened, brown skin over their backs and where their eyes should be. This Whamon is no exception. Its brilliant blue body is contrasted by the murky brown pate, which is used for armour. Inside its mouth, there are many huge teeth that are razor sharp. Pic

Mega: Neptunmon
Techniques: Vortex Penetrate: Slams into the foe and jabs with spear.
Wave of Depth: Summons a huge tidal wave to attack the foe.
Gate of Atlantis: Neptunmon summons the gate of Atlantis which drags the foe down into the sea (only works on water).
King's Bite: Neptunmon throws his spear at the foe.
Description: Neptunmon is a gargantuan digimon. The top half of its body looks undeniably like a full grown man, wearing blue and purple samurai like armour. On its head, it has a helmet shaped like a whale, with fins expanding out on either side. In one of its hands, it has an enormous spear which ends with three prongs; each shaped similar to a shark’s head. It holds the spear behind its back. Around where the waist should be, lies a huge piece of scarlet material. Under this, the body is drastically different. It is as if mad scientist welded a gigantic fish onto a man’s waist; the lower half is basically a fish from the neck down. It has scales all over it and three pairs of strong, fin like flippers. Just after each pair is what appears to be some sort of belts, straps or harness’s that are black. It has several fins running across its back, and its back ends in a huge fish tail; a caudal fin. http://wiki.dats.us/index.php/Neptunmon

RPG Sample: I don’t need one. I’m the GM. Ha!

Note, not all of the information / images I’ve used are mine, credit to Wikimon!

Last edited:

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
Mind if I reserve the Lilac/White and Light Digivice along with the crest of elegance? I'll try to complete my sign up as fast as possible.

Elementman-Novapoke

Mind if I reserve the Lilac/White and Light Digivice along with the crest of elegance? I'll try to complete my sign up as fast as possible.

I ned all of these things in 7a, 7b and 7c for me to reserve you a spot.
Sorry.

Edit: Sorry, but the Digivice and Element combo has been taken.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I'd like to reserve the Crest of Justice, the Lilac Digivice and Light Element combo, and the Dorumon line please. However, I have a question: can we use fanmade Digimon? I'm thinking of changing my element but I'm going with light for now.

Rain poured down hard in the Viridian Forest. The Caterpies and Weedles crawled up into their homes; mere holes in the trees, some Pidgey did the same only they flew. The Metapods and Kakunas just hung on the branches like Psyducks on a shooting range. Pidgeotto scattered throughout the forest and the few Pikachus hid in the shadows.

For in this sacred place, a battle was about to occur. Two people stood at the very edge of the forest, their bodies tensed, their hands clenched so hard the knuckles were milky-white. Ethan and Sam were waiting on tenterhooks for the opponent to arrive, Ethan’s amber eyes hardened into topaz, and his leather jacket and jeans soaked in the rain. The bruise on his knee was still throbbing, but he hardly felt it, as though he were on morphine. Sam, meanwhile, bore no scars or injuries but looked shaken, as though he were watching someone being tortured, his lab coat sodden with rainwater.

They needn’t wait any longer. Thunder clapped in the sky and the man they were looking for was revealed. He was walking forward nonchalantly as though he were just walking down a street, neither caring nor noticing the rain. He had a pale, pointed face wearing a proud and confident smile, relaxed grey eyes and jet-black hair plastered to his skull by the rain. His attire was confidently expensive, but quietly so; a white shirt that could have been Armani, suede shoes that were as black as his eyes and a silk charcoal grey suit that wouldn’t have looked out of place on a model, yet suited him just fine…with one minor difference. On the breast pocket of his blazer was a scarlet ‘R’. R for Rocket.

“I thought the Trinity would send you two,” He said lazily, as though he didn’t have a fear in the world. But looking from his perspective, what did he have to fear? He had a weapon that was near indestructible, the final component to complete his ultimate operation and his worst enemies all but vanquished; these two were little more than an annoyance. “A washed-up Champion and a lowly researcher. You think you two can stop me, hm? Sadly, you’re mistaken. Project Evangelion is complete and to make it unstoppable…well, the answer’s right below our feet.”

“We know this Giovanni,” Ethan growled, “But that doesn’t mean we can’t stop you while we can. Even if we both die, we will make sure Evangelion is stopped. Sam, you ready?”

“Whenever you are,” Sam replied, drawing out a Pokéball just as Ethan did the same. They threw them in unison, both opening in a flash of light. Out of the first came a Venusaur, a large viridian reptile with heavy red eyes, bumped limbs and an immense plant on it's back, it's pink petals and large leaves heavy with rainwater. Out of the second came a Dragonite, a golden-tanned dragon with antennae, a small, blunt horn on it's head, a pair of large wings, a serpentine belly and clawed limbs. Both of these allies had focused looks, both trainer and Pokémon, focused on the enemy.

Giovanni merely smirked at this and threw out two Pokéballs; one was a Luxury Ball and the other a Safari Ball. The Luxury Ball opened, revealing a Persian, a tall cat with cream fur, eyes with a single, slitted pupil, a curled tail and a red gem in it's forehead. Its companion was a Rhydon, a mass of armour and skin with a long tail and a single drill-like horn on its head.

They didn’t care it was raining. None of them did. What mattered was their enemy and to see them out of battle. Giovanni's smirk remained on his face, even when the commands were given.

“Venusaur, Vine Whip!”

“Dragonite, Dragon Claw! Let’s go!” Venusaur launched an olive-coloured vine as thick as an Arbok at the Persian, cutting the air; Dragonite, meanwhile, flew up and launched itself at the Rhydon, preparing to slash with claws glowing in an emerald-gold aura.

”Take Down attack, Rhydon. Persian, use Shadow Ball.” Rhydon charged headfirst at the oncoming Dragonite, its horn perfectly placed at its belly. Meanwhile, Persian launched an orb of cobalt flame and violet energy at the Vine Whip. The attack exploded on contact, spreading ethereal energy everywhere, and for Venusaur to retract its vine and to give a drum-like grunt of pain.

Dragonite was luckier; the first claw collided with Rhydon’s horn, sending out green sparks, but the second swung round and slashed the rhino-like Pokémon’s face with surprising force, causing it to stumble backwards blindly. Dragonite let out a proud “Ryyuuu!” in triumph and back flipped in midair -

“Persian, Ice Beam that dragon.”

“Dragonite, Water Pulse!”

Dragonite went out of it’s flip and charged up a crackling electric-blue orb of water in it’s mouth and fired, just as the gem on Persian’s head glowed light blue. Both of them launched their respective attacks; Dragonite the vivid blue blast of water, Persian a web of icy strands of energy erupting from the gem. The Water Pulse pushed hard against the attack but didn’t freeze; rather, it burst aside and the Ice Beam continued, slamming hard into Dragonite, hitting the muddy earth like a dead weight and panting heavily.

“DRAGONITE!” Sam yelled in horror. He turned angrily to Giovanni, who was still wearing that confident smile- no not, a smile, a sneer. “You monster, Terran!”

“What?” Giovanni sneered with faux innocence on his pale face, that looked more ghostlike in the thunder than ever, “I’m merely following the rules of battle, Oak. You are supposed to use whatever attacks you have at your disposal to outwit and out-battle your opponent. And that is exactly what I’m doing before you come up with any loopholes; like it matters here of all places,” He added, inclining towards the iron sky. And as much as Sam denied it, he was right. No one was coming here for miles and miles. They were quite alone.

“Venusaur, use Synthesis on Dragonite!” Ethan cried. Venusaur, it seemed, had recovered from the Shadow Ball and its plant now emitted a faint greenish cloud that hovered over the Dragon Pokémon, settling onto it like a second skin. The membranes on Dragonite’s wings had been frozen, and when it landed in the mud its right limb had been badly hurt, but once the cloud settled, the ice thawed away, the scars vanished, the arm curved back into place; and Dragonite pushed itself off the ground, a determined expression creeping onto its face like a spider, before standing tall, wings outstretched.

"Now Venusaur! SKULL BASH!" Without even pausing for breath, Venusaur charged forward with surprising speed, it's skull glowing a faint gold. Before Persian could do anything, it was smashed into the air with alarming force, but twisted its body round and landed sleekly on the mud.

"Rhydon, Iron Tail." The Armor Pokémon charged forward, it's tail gleaming in a metallic luster...

"Twister!" Dragonite inhaled deeply and breathed out a sharp tornado of wind at the Iron Tail. Sam could hear the sharp zephyrs clash against Rhydon, but they were berely pushed back and the attack continued, slamming into Dragonite.

"Persian, destroy that Venusaur with one last Ice Beam!" The gem on Persian's head glowed once more cyan, and the web of arctic energy emerged, darting forward at the dinosaur-like Pokémon...

"Sorry Giovanni, but you're not about to win this! Venusaur, Light Screen!" The Plant Pokémon's eyes glowed a deep blue colour, the scarlet irises all but gone, and a strange beam of light darted across in front of it; then, quite as suddenly, it vanished. To the foolish Pokémon Trainer, it would appear like nothing had happened. But just as the Ice Beam came within a few inches of freezing Venusaur's verdant skin...

It was as though an invisible wall had stopped the arctic assault from connecting; which was the correct assumption. Light Screen, sort of what it said on the tin, had created an invisible barrier that stopped the attack dead in its tracks. A pale blue light was emitting from it, revealing the corners and edges of an otherwise unseeable force. Persian kept straining harder to try and destroy it, but in the end it was a fruitless effort; the beam gradually faded away into little more than a few polar sparks.

"Venusaur, finish this with Frenzy Plant!"

"Dragonite, Hyper Beam!!" Venusaur's body glowed, a light green aura, weak at first but gradually glowing brighter, and brighter still until...a cluster of enormous vines, tall as a man, thick as a Dragonair and heavily throned erupted from the plant on its back. Some sped towards Rhydon with the speed of a bullet train; others snaked into the ground, diving up occasionally only to speed back down again, snaring the Rhydon's thick legs, holding it in place while the rest of them pummelled it ferociously.

Meanwhile, inside Dragonite's mouth was an orb of golden energy, increasing in size and volume until it's form changed into that of a fire blast, streaking towards the Classy Cat Pokémon at what could have been mistaken as the speed of light. The attack hit home, catapulting it a second time into the air, only this time it didn't twist round and land neatly on all fours; it slumped to the ground, Rhydon falling beside it, bruised and battered.

"It's all over, Giovanni," Ethan said triumphantly, recalling Venusaur along with Sam recalling his Dragonite, "This energy you're wanting isn't up for grabs any more."

But something was wrong.

Giovanni didn't cry out in exasperation when his Pokémon were defeated, nor did he snarl in anger, and he didn't give any signs of disappointment or defeat. In fact, he was laughing. A cold, cruel, sharp laugh.

"You actually believe I am defeated?!" He said incredulously, still laughing even when he was speaking, "My Rhydon was to drill in this forest for the energy, but it doesn't matter. That was just a mere diversion, a warm-up act, if you will, for the main event! Project Evangelion is here at last!" Both trainers looked around feverishly, scouring the skies, searching for the harbringer of their demise...

And then they saw it, hovering into the forest floor. A tall figure, almost catlike, covered in grey armor. And behind the black visor were eyes glowing cyan...

"Sam, take my bag and get out," Ethan whispered, throwing said bag over to his friend. He caught it, surprised. "But...why?"

"The less he knows about the Trinity, the better, now run."

"But-"

"RUN!!" And Ethan pushed Sam away, to the entrance of the forest; and Sam knew that Ethan was serious. Without looking back, he ran, feet skidding in the mud, rain lashing harder against his skin, but he still ran, all the way out of the forest, past the gates and into the outskirts of Viridian City, breathing heavily. Then, a scream from the forest...and that was the last anyone ever heard of Ethan Cameron again.

EDIT: Uh, change of plans, can I reserve the Renamon line please?

Last edited:

Elementman-Novapoke

I'd like to reserve the Crest of Justice, the Lilac Digivice and Light Element combo, and the Dorumon line please. However, I have a question: can we use fanmade Digimon? I'm thinking of changing my element but I'm going with light for now.
Well, i'm sorry to say that i'm not allowing Fakes, only because I fear that some n00b will come here and make a super ultimate invincable Digimon. Sorry, both of you.
Also, could you please be 100% sure on your Element? Until then, 'tis pending.
Digimon RPGs are fun, so yes, I'd like to reserve and by following as well as deciphering your top post, here are 7a-7c. Having it all on right side hurts me eyes, and is slightly confusing, nothing big, but .... ya ...

7a.

This sample below, was an Freeflow RPG, which kinda was like a fanfic, you took characters, and made small short stories/chapters about them, I turned this into sort of a fic, If you can't tell, there are other player's characters mentioned in this post, such as the Vigilance Butcher King, and etc. This is one of my most proud early works in the RPG world, of course it is like three, four years old...But I have little to offer in my portfolio

Now this one, below, is a typical reply RPG post, when I have little time, it is not as long, but I am proud of its quality:

Another of my older works, but I couldn't find a sample worthy of this RPG, so this one would have to do.

7b. Digivice: Royal Blue, Element: Ice

7c. Elegance, and for digiline, for now Betamon line, it might change though, and well, like Doctore said, can we use custom digis or no?

This is what I have planned for now, but it might change, well digimon line.

Thankyou

Chris
I've changed it to left. Just for the RPG.
Your samples are awesome, but could you please be 100% sure on your line? Until then, like The Doctor, pending.

Elementman-Novapoke

OK, I'll just stick with the Light element.

Okay then, if you're 100% sure, ACCEPTED RESERVATION.
You have 3 days to sign-up.

I'm actually quite suprised; all of my RPs have been closed. Not this one, though.
I hope that this won't die after a couple of weeks, i've spent ages on this.

Baam

i would join but if i did this would be my first so i cant post an rp sample

Elementman-Novapoke

Umm, sorry, but what?
Who was that aimed at?
And what do you mean?

edit:
EDIT: Uh, change of plans, can I reserve the Renamon line please?
Sorry, but that line is against the 1st rule.
It annoys me to see people use unoriginal lines in RPs.
So, if you want to use that line. You're DENIED.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
You misunderstand. What if I used a different Mega and Ultimate form? Would that justify the change in line?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I mean the RPG being entirely enclosed in [noparse]
[/noparse] tags. It makes it difficult to read. Text is not traditional justified like that (in languages read left to right, i.e. the majority) which makes reading your post confusing. I imagine you'd get more responses if it was left default.

Elementman-Novapoke

You misunderstand. What if I used a different Mega and Ultimate form? Would that justify the change in line?
Hmm...
I have said that none of the chosen digimon could be used...
What'd be teh entire line, Baby - Mega?
I mean the RPG being entirely enclosed in [noparse]
[/noparse] tags. It makes it difficult to read. Text is not traditional justified like that (in languages read left to right, i.e. the majority) which makes reading your post confusing. I imagine you'd get more responses if it was left default.

Ah. Cheers. I've edited it. Thanks again.

Hey, E_N. I think I'm going to reserve a spot, kay?

a).
Adrian stood up, making sure that Gardiyan was safely tucked tight in his arms.

It was only after that did he feel a tingling on his right hand. Wondering what it was, he raised his right palm up to his face. On various places on his palm were small lights of varying purple shades, although they were all quickly fading into his skin. As they faded, the tingling did so as well, and soon enough, his palm was light-free. Well, as light-free as it could get.

During all that time, he was almost oblivious to all his surroundings. Almost. He couldn't ignore Ty's loud proclamation: "AND THERE'LL BE CANDY!"

He turned his body to face the commotion. He blinked when he the strange man. The same strange man that almost made him lose Gardiyan. Strangely, that made him a bit gloomy, but he quickly shrugged the feeling off, replacing it with his normal indifference.

He then transfered his attention to Ty, who was looking at the man with an almost threatening gaze. Well, as 'almost threatening' a child's face could get. According to many book references, a child is rarely taken seriously with such facial features.

However, upon further inspection, the strange man looked to be quite cautious, as if he really was afraid of what the young child could do. (It must've been because of how much humiliation, pain, and other negative things he felt trying to gather the children.)

His ears then met Carlton's own scream of: “My B-B-BUNNY! M-M-MY BUNNY! W-W-WHERE IS MY BUNNY?”

He turned his attention to the spiky-haired one. His face was panic-stricken, and he looked to be going through a nervous break-down. He jumped, raced and sprinted from one place to another. His eyes were wide, and he jerked his head from one place to another, trying to find the hidden taxidermy doll. In short, Carlton had gone completely loco (crazy). Still, Adrian could 'almost' feel sympathy, but it quickly vanished before Adrian could figure out what it was.

And then the strange little man grabbed onto him. Adrian knew what was coming next; it's never good to try anything with a crazed adult. He didn't seem to learn from previous experience that with kids, they're almost always a whole lote worse. After screaming that he needed his bunny, Carlton bit the man's hand and then rushed inside a nearby bush. The bush rattled as it tried to defend against the intruder, but it couldn't hold against the strength of a hysterical child.

Seeing nothing esle happening, he turned his head. The man was now being assaulted by snowballs, which were being thrown by another kid. Adrian robotically searched his mind for any memory of him, but could find not a single one.

The next thing that happened was him running into the bush after Carlton. The bush once again rustled and rattled. Constant intrusions against it seemed to have caused to bush to stay completely open, leaving everyone closeby seeing Carlton looking like he was being shaken and strangled by a overly cheerful Roland.

Someone else stepped into the already strange picture. Keith ran over and charged at the cheerful one, before dragging both of them onto the ground. Keith then reminded him of a wild dog, or a puppy that needed training.

Adrian then remembered something: water was usually a good punishment to use against disobedient puppies. His mind slightly wondered if it was true. Somehow making the connection of testing it, he scooped up a pile of snow. Snow, after all, was only frozen water. Making it more ball-like, he looked at Keith, who was growling at the cheerful one.

Meanwhile, the strange little man was nursing his bitten hand. He momentarily looked up to see the mayhem happen in front of him. He saw Adrian raise the snowball up and was about to yell. However, Adrian then said in a monotonous voice, "Bad puppy." Simultaneously, Adrian then threw the snowball at him right as he 'went for the kill'.

b). Black – Silver Digivice w/ Dark Element

c). Crest of Faith with this digimon line:
Baby: Fufumon
In-Training: Kyokyomon
Rookie: Ryudamon
Champion: GinRyumon
Ultimate:HisyaRumon
Mega: OwRyumon

Elementman-Novapoke

Hey, E_N. I think I'm going to reserve a spot, kay?

a).
Adrian stood up, making sure that Gardiyan was safely tucked tight in his arms.

It was only after that did he feel a tingling on his right hand. Wondering what it was, he raised his right palm up to his face. On various places on his palm were small lights of varying purple shades, although they were all quickly fading into his skin. As they faded, the tingling did so as well, and soon enough, his palm was light-free. Well, as light-free as it could get.

During all that time, he was almost oblivious to all his surroundings. Almost. He couldn't ignore Ty's loud proclamation: "AND THERE'LL BE CANDY!"

He turned his body to face the commotion. He blinked when he the strange man. The same strange man that almost made him lose Gardiyan. Strangely, that made him a bit gloomy, but he quickly shrugged the feeling off, replacing it with his normal indifference.

He then transfered his attention to Ty, who was looking at the man with an almost threatening gaze. Well, as 'almost threatening' a child's face could get. According to many book references, a child is rarely taken seriously with such facial features.

However, upon further inspection, the strange man looked to be quite cautious, as if he really was afraid of what the young child could do. (It must've been because of how much humiliation, pain, and other negative things he felt trying to gather the children.)

His ears then met Carlton's own scream of: “My B-B-BUNNY! M-M-MY BUNNY! W-W-WHERE IS MY BUNNY?”

He turned his attention to the spiky-haired one. His face was panic-stricken, and he looked to be going through a nervous break-down. He jumped, raced and sprinted from one place to another. His eyes were wide, and he jerked his head from one place to another, trying to find the hidden taxidermy doll. In short, Carlton had gone completely loco (crazy). Still, Adrian could 'almost' feel sympathy, but it quickly vanished before Adrian could figure out what it was.

And then the strange little man grabbed onto him. Adrian knew what was coming next; it's never good to try anything with a crazed adult. He didn't seem to learn from previous experience that with kids, they're almost always a whole lote worse. After screaming that he needed his bunny, Carlton bit the man's hand and then rushed inside a nearby bush. The bush rattled as it tried to defend against the intruder, but it couldn't hold against the strength of a hysterical child.

Seeing nothing esle happening, he turned his head. The man was now being assaulted by snowballs, which were being thrown by another kid. Adrian robotically searched his mind for any memory of him, but could find not a single one.

The next thing that happened was him running into the bush after Carlton. The bush once again rustled and rattled. Constant intrusions against it seemed to have caused to bush to stay completely open, leaving everyone closeby seeing Carlton looking like he was being shaken and strangled by a overly cheerful Roland.

Someone else stepped into the already strange picture. Keith ran over and charged at the cheerful one, before dragging both of them onto the ground. Keith then reminded him of a wild dog, or a puppy that needed training.

Adrian then remembered something: water was usually a good punishment to use against disobedient puppies. His mind slightly wondered if it was true. Somehow making the connection of testing it, he scooped up a pile of snow. Snow, after all, was only frozen water. Making it more ball-like, he looked at Keith, who was growling at the cheerful one.

Meanwhile, the strange little man was nursing his bitten hand. He momentarily looked up to see the mayhem happen in front of him. He saw Adrian raise the snowball up and was about to yell. However, Adrian then said in a monotonous voice, "Bad puppy." Simultaneously, Adrian then threw the snowball at him right as he 'went for the kill'.

b). Black – Silver Digivice w/ Dark Element

c). Crest of Faith with this digimon line:
Baby: Fufumon
In-Training: Kyokyomon
Rookie: Ryudamon
Champion: GinRyumon
Ultimate:HisyaRumon
Mega: OwRyumon
Everything seems to be in order.
RESERVED.
You have 'til the 23rd to sign-up.

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Digimon RPGs are fun, so yes, I'd like to reserve and by following as well as deciphering your top post, here are 7a-7c. Having it all on right side hurts me eyes, and is slightly confusing, nothing big, but .... ya ...

7a.

This sample below, was an Freeflow RPG, which kinda was like a fanfic, you took characters, and made small short stories/chapters about them, I turned this into sort of a fic, If you can't tell, there are other player's characters mentioned in this post, such as the Vigilance Butcher King, and etc. This is one of my most proud early works in the RPG world, of course it is like three, four years old...But I have little to offer in my portfolio

Gregory The Foreigner
After many devastating raids ordered by foreign leaders, my once awe-inspiring capital, Knukranen City became a memory. This gallant city, now in ruins, had a population well over 430. It had the finest arts, literature, and civil customs known to the Southeastern Barbarians; these of course, were destroyed.

The evil landlords surrounding my capital developed mass amounts of catapults; post haste. Knukranen became target practice for the newly developed catapults. My king who we called the Vigilance butcher king, immediately fled to a distant land when his favorite tavern, La Booze D'aime, succumbed to a fiery boulder. The Knukranen military was released as our king's personal guard, as he fled. My king left the Knukranen residence, people who were forced to remain in the rubble, without defense or even a food supply to feed their children. Our nobility was about 32% of the cities population, most of them fled as well, with the king. They left us all to die.

As the Catapults whipped fiery tears over our city, the population sharply decreased. The Death total was 150. With the surviving citizens afraid to look outside their windows, many of them left, to become a Shes-ca-bob for the enemy, running directly into spears. Knukranen capital became a village full of ruins; the population became 45. Every remaining citizen knew at least three victims of Death's grasp.
Our only military forces left, for security, were the volunteer regiment, made up of the uneducated peasantry, and my core, the Tigris Vuhnako. The military was only a force of 32 strong. The peasantry that did not enlist in the armed forces became smugglers to start a small flow of grain into our capital. At least our bakery still existed.

The volunteer regiment sat back and guarded the two crannies from small Barbarian raiding parties of lesser Barbarian lords; the Tigris Vuhnako regiment became Knuckranen's wall. We suffered heavy casualties to keep the massive armies from entering our city. We used the ruins and our small numbers at an advantage against the rows of barbarians entering. The Tigris Vuhnako regiment's soldier toll became four: Two novice soldiers, my best friend, and Kiront, a Gaulish deserter. The style and weapons we boar would make you outsiders call us, Club swingers.

With the majority of buildings in shambles, a deafly silence arose on the battlefields, surrounding my capital. It was a strange silence, as if a cold spell came forth and wiped out time itself. I guess the raiders got tired and decided to go home to their families; it was the coming of Harvest season.

During the awkward silence, the survivors of Knukranen City cried in silence, many of us worked harder, harvesting the corn and grains that was neither stolen nor trampled. The remaining Military core, myself included, helped the remaining citizens with rebuilding the major buildings, which were ruined by the catapults. We took the ruins of our structures, and started building a fort, incase another attack brewed about.

As we rebuilt the city into a small fort, some of the citizens who retreated and, amazingly survived, came back, but in tears. Only four noble families came back as well, they helped sponsor us, giving up their wealth as well. Currently, I am the wealthiest resident of my city, but still not declared noble.

Two weeks went by since the eerie cease-fire on Knukranen; Knukranen was heavily under construction. Some of the military that left due to "Personal guard" status returned as well. We were happy for they brought four wagons full of war spoils, but only a small fraction of food. Famine threw its ugly head around the corner.

When the third month of the eerie famine came to be, famine was in full swing. The average family would have one loaf of bread every 3 weeks. Besides the torturing famine, progress in construction blossomed. The Fort actually appeared as a fort. The fort was announced as Fort Knuckane, named after the Tigris Vuhnako's late commander: Joseph chip-tooth Knuckane, an axe fighter, who died protecting his family.

Knuckane was of noble blood, one of the only nobles to remain in the charring city. He had six children: four sons, two daughters. His two youngest sons died, and his wife and oldest daughter became MIA during the countless raids from Lesser Barbarian hordes. I gave word that his family could reside in my Father's summer home, nearest to the mines. Luckily, that house and the quarries were not destroyed, and it would have been selfish of me not to offer a home for the orphans. The oldest son was my Squadron colonel as well. I have yet to hear a reply.

Life as rebuilding my beloved city was a daily event for me. One day I was lucky enough to escape from the city into the countryside near a "Vacant" Village. I knew of a small village where the Lord never visited, the population there were only a few servants to keep the village clean for when the Lord decided to next visit. It was late mourning; the naming Ceremony's Eve, where I, Gregory the foreigner, witnessed an event that, some say, vivified the glory of my lost city.

As I sneak into the "Vacant village," I noticed their Cranny. It was a tall white pillar of sorts. No one was guarding this, and the smell of pork filled the air. I knew that this village grew in activity, for the pork was freshly cut. I sneak towards the cranny, a guard spotted me, and I was unarmed. I attempted to raid the village ill equipped. The guard came up to me and smiled, he thought I was a dirty peasant trying to sneak a snack. Evading the guard was easier then I thought; I gazed at him dumb-founded. After he left, to do other tasks, I felt comfortable enough to grab the freshly cut meat and maybe some seed to plant in the fields around Fort Knuckane. As I hopped into the Cranny and began to forage for morsels of food, the smell of smoke flared my nostrils.

With a sack full of pillared goods, I ran out to see what the smoke stench came from. A pillar of dark smoke floated upward from about 300 yards northward, near a Roman-paved trade route. The smoke was, actually spreading. As I, looked Northwest, towards the fort, the sound of festivities were at an uproar. The preparations for tomorrow’s Naming Ceremony began; people were celebrating their completion. I sprinted towards the fire, carrying the huge sack behind me. As I came closer to the fire, I noticed that there was a capsized carriage, put to flame by craze nomadic warriors. The Nomads saw myself running down the highland terrain seeing my sack sway back and forth; I guess they thought that was a giant club for the ran like hares being hunted. As I halted my sprint, to catch breath, I notice three corpses. I said my prayers to them, as their bodies began to fully combust. As I saw the carriage ignite in total flames, I heard a moaning rasp. A disgruntled merchant was trying to crawl away from the burning carriage. I stood there blankly in panic; I have never seen a crawling man who wore pants made of fire. The dying merchant crawled over to me, grabbing my ankles. He, in a raspy voice, pleaded me to listen to him. I knelt down next to him; his eyes told me his secret was incredibly important.

In his last breath, all I got out of him was that he was of Gaulish decent. I learned a little Gaulish through my friend, the Gaulish deserter Kio. The merchant told me that his caravan was ordered by the Imperial lord Predicted to transport thousands of merchandise to a growing princedom ruled by Liamangie. He reached into his pocket and grasped a metallic emblem. He told me that this emblem was a sigil of Nobility. He told me to hold on to it, to keep it safe. With that he died.

I stood there looking at the dead merchant; the flames that engulfed him vanished slowly, as did the other flames. Pavement did not spread fire that well, so when the fuel emptied the fire weakened. As I glanced at the Metallic Emblem, and after much arguing with my conscience, I decided to pry the emblem off his cold fingers. I cannot believe I did that, and left his body there to rot without giving him a proper burial.

As I decided to turn tail, and go back to the fort and distribute my findings with the population, the nomads from earlier that day, ambushed me. They were out for blood.

I had no chance of escape; I was unarmed, with only a well-filled sack of spoils. The nomads carried large axes made of Limestone, and copper. I felt fear, more fear then when my beloved city was besieged and there was no way to escape. I did not want to die like this. As they circled me, and laughed their impish laughs, I looked to the sky and prayed for Mother Gaia for a safe return to the fort; I promised that if I survived, I would become a Friar. Friars were government officials as well.

My fort was only 50 yards away; surely the guards would rescue me. I heard my new commander, Lebralanche, shouting drills to new recruits, but no one noticed my troubles. One of the Nomads yelped a blood-curtailing howl as he pounced at me. I dropped my sack, and raised my arms flinching. Seconds later, I heard a thump. A dead Nomad was lying before me with an arrow pierced through his skull. The Nomads that surrounded me looked confused in panic; they retreated. As they ran, a tall nomad, I presume whop was the leader took out his pole arm, a javelin. He was just about to throw it at me, when an arrow, as fast as lightning, came from the sky and pierced the charging nomad's heart. The leader fell to his knees and bled to death; dying in minutes. The rest of the nomads were long gone by then. I believe it was the gods who saved me. After about a quarter of an hour, I went to my sack and picked it up, I decided to go back to the fort to tell my near-death tale. As I went to my fort, I noticed a dark shadowy figure standing on a bald cliff looking down at me. This figure had his bow out. He was the one who saved me.

The figure jumped down from the bald cliff and landed in front of me; he had great agility for that jump was far above the abilities of my kinsmen. The figure was veiled in a dark cloth that had rips and scars. It was ragged and muddy. He came up to me; spoke to me in the Teutonic language, his accent was extremely strange. He asked to me, if I was in need of assistance. I remained speechless. It was easy to tell that his tongue was of a Germanic accent, but not like a dialect from my surroundings. He was a wanderer.

By this warrior's appearance, it seemed he was a man of 24, not much older then me. He was Germanic, not a foreigner like I, yet by his clothing, he seemed to be a traveling warrior. His stance was of an expert tactician and his eyes: a ruthless fighter. It appeared that he did not carry any wealth, or did not even use currency; the only valuable items that he possessed were a golden ritual blade with the inscription Das Auge des Drachen and a silver pendant with •—–\ on it. •—–\ was a foreign text to me. After a long period of verbal silence, he spoke well with his eyes. He offered me water, and flat bread. Hiding my sack of goods, I greatly accepted the gift, for I have not had a meal in weeks. The beer in the Cranny I sneak, along with the cheese and wheat bread does not count. After the meal, I wondered who he was. By his customs, he was easily predicted to be not of peasant lineage, but he dressed and appeared to be.

I was a Rich peasant who became a lowly soldier. He was a poor dirty traveling weapon- expert, with an unknown concealed identity. After the meal, I finally gained enough courage to ask his name. With a sly smirk, he addressed to me that he had no name, but a title. His title was Swift rouge of the Donnern Sie und Blitzbogenschieen tribe. His tribe never traveled together. Rather they all were rivals. His income came from mercenary occupations. He was distant when we came to his personal life; I guess he wanted his life to remain a mystery.

I thought that it was rude of me not to introduce myself so I began to tell him my story.

My name is Gregory, born of Roman heritage, who was raised by a Roman woman; until her death, that is. When I was about old enough to start a guild, 6, my true mother died of an unknown disease. The reason of my occupation being a soldier is, becoming an Orphan. The Caption of the Militia took responsibility over me, and I became a stable boy/squire. I was taken in by the local barracks. I got my military experience by secretly eves dropping on the training sessions, and during breaks, I often went into the obstacle courses and hit targets with a widdle stick I made. Unlike the other residence of the Barracks, I was the only one who had Peasant blood. Only the Roman Nobility were allowed to have soldiers in the military.

When I was 12, the Roman village was attacked, and many of us were taken prisoner. I, along with a few others, managed to escape and go into hiding. I wondered the plains for two weeks before I fainted through exhaustion. The last thing I saw before I fainted was a fancy wagon and a guard. My foster family was self-made wealthy. When I awoke from my faint, I noticed that I was in a large room, with drapes, flowers, and fancy decors. A young maiden was damping a cloth next to me, and she placed it on my forehead. When I spoke to her, she answered kindly. She was a servant to Citizen Barossa. Her tongue was very unfamiliar to me; a language I have never heard of.

The servant left the room and called to someone. A tall man and his wife entered the room. He tried to speak to me, but all I got were a few syllables. After that two boys, one about my age, the other: older, and a girl walked into the room, I guessed they were the couple's children. I spent the next 6 years with them, learning their customs and language, even though my skin was different. They became my family.

My foster father worked the social latter until he became owner of his own iron mine. The mine became a success, and my foster family became wealthy. A war with another Roman city arose; he had to leave for military duty. The Teutonic armies were not just nobility. The eldest son went as well. Sadly, both died in the war, I was 15 when that happened. The foster brother closest to my age went away to a military academy, leaving the servants, my foster mother, and my foster sister alone. My foster mother wept that her son went into military, so she turned her high hopes for me. She knew that I read all four books in their study, and other books found in Noble homes when I visited them to clean their livestock. My mother wanted me to become a diplomat.

My sister spent hours in the mansion learning the "lady" accustoms, so I rarely got to see her and mother. At 16, I learned that my sister was in an arranged marriage and that I had to escort her to Knukranen capital, the city where my family supplied the Iron; she was 13. When I dropped her off to an old politician, he gave me a bag of gold and a parchment. I later learned that my father sold his daughter so that he could get an extension for the mine. What was I to do? I could not fight back, that would have meant death. I stayed with the politician and my sister for about 3 months, I was now in charge of the mines, and I had to arrange my own sister's wedding. After the long three months, I returned home. The house was quiet. I came to realize that my mother along with 3/4s of the servants left. I guess my mother could not handle the sight of her daughter becoming a slave, to that she left.

Now, instead of a politician, I am a lowly fighter, who only wields a club. The mine was not harmed though, so my fortune only went through a small depression.

Before I knew it, it became nightfall. The warrior looked very tired, and I forgot about the meat in the sack. They began to smell. Torches were lit in the Fort; the gates would soon be locked. Being kind, I asked if he would stay tonight and enjoy tomorrow’s festivities. Fort Knuckane had one fabulous tavern, built on top of the wrecked La Booze D'aime. He thanked my offer, and took out a small pebble bag. If was full of gold pieces. He offered it to me, thinking I was poor, and that would pay for the night. I declined his offer and guided him to the front doors of Fort Knuckane.

As we walked towards the gates, I told him the sad tale of my forgotten city, for I to was absent due to a collapse in the mines. He was amazed that such a huge city would become that fort. Tonight was the night when I would get the Knuckane's family reply of my mansion.

Now this one, below, is a typical reply RPG post, when I have little time, it is not as long, but I am proud of its quality:

20:00 The night before the tournament:

The young girl, Rachel, smiled with serene grace as she saw the adolescent named Jamie; two teens sharing familiar glances. The moonlight shined pure over the ice covered lake, the small glaciers created prisms. Night’s cloak gave her, Rachel, brilliant luster, she slowly moving towards Jamie. Jamie raised his attention; twilight romance ignited by the pleasant surroundings of night. At first, she was reserved, submissively entering. A shy maiden’s grace, she had. Her first words were a stutter, mind being at war with heart. The girl could not express her true feelings, or thoughts. The girl grunted, clearing her throat, summing enough courage to address her name to the two. Her words were uneasy, a fan girl meeting a celebrity for her first time. She had tried many times to speak her words, but they ended up in stutters. After a few deep breaths, her mouth shaped syllables. A full sentence, complicating the two on the faux battle, came out.

Chris merely looked at the maiden, hoping, pleading, begging, to the almighty creator, that his Scizzor would arrive late from its rounds that night. He wished the maiden to leave, post haste. If Scizzor’s wrath befouled the innocents of the girl, a plague of guilt, and slithering insomnia would befall him time without end. Chris shifted his eyes to the right of him, Jamie’s face en suite with a glimmer of hope. Unseen, Jamie, wished, the voice he heard, was none other, then his crush, the vanishing Alexa. Alexa, Alexa was the name he wanted to shout, but as night’s mysterious moonlit cloak evaporated upon Rachel, Jamie felt a tight knot press hard in his stomach. Chris watched on, silently, as Jamie parried the mocking bolts of doubt. Jamie wiped a tear off his functioning eye as he halfheartedly raised his hand, for a friendly informal gesture, a simple hand shake.

The two were about to do this ritual of greeting, when an abrupt zephyr, common to the eastern hills, surfaced. The Pocchema, resting upon the boy, Jamie, fell swiftly to the cold earthen sands. Chris sat silently under the shadows of evergreens, observing this comical act. Jamie’s face aroused the color red; he tried to cover the humiliation with a harmless laugh, but seemingly failed. After an exchange of small converse, Jamie volunteered to walk Rachel back to their hotel. Rachel and Jamie departed their posts, and walked the small, yet firm, dirt packed trail.

Another of my older works, but I couldn't find a sample worthy of this RPG, so this one would have to do.

Goldenrod City, a true metropolis: so thought Lexy, as she peered out the window of the small red Trolley, as it quietly approached the Gym. This city was Truly Golden. The soon-to-retire Normal Master, Whitney, was the second gym leader that the Battle Academy eight, would visit. As the trolley came to a halt, the Goldenrod Gym, and all its beauty was in site. Gary, the chaperone, of this trip, felt moved uncomfortably nervous, to Lexy’s observations.

Did something happen between Prof. Oak, and Whitney?

The students got off the bus, almost like the Military’s color guard. Prof. Gary was sweating profusely. As the group approached the front doors of the Gym, two of Whitney’s subordinates, both expressing their youth as teens, appeared. With a smile, they addressed themselves, as Carla, and Stephanie, and guided the group into the Giant Gym’s doors. As they entered, Lexy smiled.

This place is beautiful!

-thought Lexy, as she lazily wondered in the room. Megan, her newest partner: a Chikorita, growled happily in Lexy’s arms. The fresh fragrant of the gym made this little Grass Pokemon purr with delight. Lexy laughed as she saw Megan taking in the scents, she stroked Megan as they walked.

"Megan, I can tell you are enjoying this, this aroma can easily knock someone into a daze……It smells so perfect…..The best smell I have ever taken in.”

Lexy took in a deep breath to absorb the gyms many soothing aromas. Lexy heard Prof. Gary dictate something, but her mind was too incased by the beauty of the gym. As Lexy dazed off; she was awakened by a sharp jab of Prof. Oak’s finger trying to get her attention.

"This is a business, after all, and I can't have my students make Grumpigs out of themselves. Now get out in an orderly fashion -Whitney is still cold at me for last year's mishap.....All that milk wasted....So, behave my students, and we will be invited to her ranch. It's a shame though we are only allowed to bring home one pint each of this milk..."

Prof Oak spoke, mainly focusing on Torch and Santiago. The professor then regrettably said:

"Miltank are also sensitive, so don't spook them!"

Lexy found Sui, and walked next to him, for the rest of the Freshman 8 were to busy bickering or, were too aroused by the aromas. After five steps into the mighty labyrinth, Lexy noticed that they were in a giant indoor garden, attendants walked around ever so often tending to the cute, and beautiful Pokemon, as well as some flowers. On the perimeter of this giant garden, obstacles, that seemed to be part of a giant household existed. As the group went past the Kitchen door, fresh scents of cinnamon, and nicely warm toasted rolls filled the air. Most all of the freshmen eight, dropped their Jaws, creating a pond beneath them. Sui enjoyed the smell but did not drool over it, Lexy, and the other girls as well, kept sanity over their taste buds. The plants kept getting denser and denser as the group went towards the center. Lexy noticed Sui’s face get bright, he had figured out what this world famous gym was about. Cloudy on his shoulder, chirped a serene madrigal as they approached a center room, full of exotic plants around the perimeter. It was the Arena. Old Whitney leaned against a wooden cane, with a carved miltank head on the top of the cane. Besides the ancient Gym leader, stood a young woman, predominantly in her twenties. The new Gym leader had long sharp black hair, a perfect hourglass shape. Many of the Male students again dropped their jaws, at the sight of this woman’s beauty. Lexy looked over to Sui whom excitingly gasped at the arena’s magnificence. Whitney spoke:

"Oak...You spineless git, you still haven't paid me back..."

Whitney’s tone was of the cruel older person tone, which felt like nails on a chalk board. The professor rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, although he was embarrassed, he maintained a composer not to embarrass his students, or him. Whitney’s students, as well as the freshmen eight, whispered gossip amongst themselves. This discussion stopped with a quick glare from Prof. Oak.

"Well...we've just had a large group of students lately so we nee-"

"-You cost me $20,000 - don't make any excuses!" Whitney gave a sharp glare at Oak, with a grumble still left in her speech. Gary dropped his head, and shunned himself from the crowd.

He is so pathetic!

-Thought Lexy, as Prof. Gary introduced his top students of his freshmen class.

"Students, this is one of the best trainers of Normal Pokemon in the world, Whitney...she manages the Goldenrod Gym franchise and is training Miss Ayame, who is 23 years old and becoming a powerful leader herself. She and I will demonstrate how the cuteness of Pokemon can influence a battle greatly-"

Ayame cut Prof. Oak off, with a cute smile, making him sweat. She spoke with a serene, soft bubbly tone.

"Well, Professor Oak...I was thinking I'd use--”

She flipped her hair; it seemed as if she came from heaven.

"--That trainer for my demonstration."

She pointed at Sui, who became shocked and tripped over his own feet. Lexy caught him before he fell; Sui just nodded, at the sex-appealing maiden, who was the successor of Goldenrod Gym. The other freshmen eight gave him dirty stares, the men that are. The girls talked amongst themselves, as Sui was chosen. Lexy blushed a little, and was a little jealous that Sui fell under the spell of this enchantress. Sui stumbled to the Arena, shyly. Battling a professional trainer was an honor for Battle Academy students. He nervously shook Ayame’s hand, but Ayame smirked at the boy, and brushed her bosom against Sui, who was quite shocked and couldn’t think so. Cloudy made a “Humph!” sound, as she was returned to her ball.

Sui, unfocused, brought out Needler, and fought with all his might. But was ultimately defeated by the deceiving Jigglypuff. Shaking her hand at a distance now, Sui, said sarcastically:

"Nice match, cutie,"

"You too."

Said Ayame, blowing a kiss as she went back to pick another student.

Ayame then cleared her thought, cutely, as she lectured about the appearance of a Pokemon can greatly affect the outcomes of battle. She spoke, with occasional glances to Whitney, Whitney gave nods as Ayame looked. The inexperienced of a gym leader, was still a little evident in Ayame’s eyes. Sui had Ga-Ga eyes at Ayame, until Lexy elbowed him to awake from his fantasy. Ayame saw that and looked at Lexy.

“Now, who would like to be my last match of the day?”

Ayame spoke in a giggling tone. Students rose their hands energetically and jumped up and down to let them battle with her. She signaled Lexy out.

“Little girl, how would you like to battle?”

“Umb….Me? No, No thanks…”

“Come on, I saw it in your eyes, you want to take revenge on me for flirting with your boy friend, right?”

“What? Sui? My boyfriend? N-No, we are just friends that is all….”

Lexy blushed.

“That’s not what your face is telling me, Hahaha, of course a petite woman like you could never compete with people like me, I just have the better looks.”

“What? I can have a guy if I wanted one!”

“Really? Well then show me.”

“N-I can’t!”

“Fine then, why don’t you just go back to kiddy school then?”

“…….Fine! I’ll battle! You’ll be sorry though!”

Lexy stepped onto the field, and ignored small snickers from the male crowd. She called out Phanpy. As Phanpy stepped out, Ayame’s eyes gave an expression of cuteness.

“Ewwww! That Phanpy is Sooooo Ugly. I wonder If you picked him up? Ugly girl, ugly pokemon!”

“Megan, please stay on the sidelines…”

“Chika.”

Meg hovered over to Mia, and landed on her head. Chika only knew two humans: Lexy and Mia.

“Now, Cutesy! I don’t care if you mock me, but no one mocks my pokemon!”

“What ever, I’ll use! Miltank! Well my weaker one…”

“It doesn’t matter, lets go Phanpy.”

Phanpy tutted an angry tone from his trunk.

Miltank did a curtsey as the large pokemon entered the field.

7b. Digivice Reservation Request: Beige, Maya Blue

Element Reservation Request: Wind

7c. Digital Crest Request: Elegance

Digiline Request: Tsukaimon

Thankyou

Chris

Elementman-Novapoke

7a.

7b. Digivice Reservation Request: Beige, Maya Blue

Element Reservation Request: Wind

7c. Digital Crest Request: Elegance

Digiline Request: Tsukaimon

Thankyou

Chris
Well, as you see, it's either on the left or center now.

Everything seems fine, but what's the full line?

7c states that a full line must be wrote. Baby - Mega.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton

I'd like to make a reservation please.
a) Here is my sample:
One Piece: Straw Hat Liberation Force

-Episode 1-
Meet the Willow Pirates: Chaos on the High Seas

-Penance: Grand Line-
Bartholomew Kuma stood at the gates of the massive floating prison, Penance. Standing in front of him, shackled and humiliated was the captain of the Straw Hat pirate crew, Monkey D. Luffy. He was alone, his friends scattered across the Grand Line to keep them from being able to reuniting and turning against the World Government.

“Do what you want with me,” Luffy said, his eyes tearing up with untold rage. “My friends will not abandon me. I will sail the seas once again, and I will be king of the pirates.”

“No, they will not,” Kuma replied. “Face it, you’ve lost. By the time this month is over, you will be hanged like your friends. And once we figure out what to do with your reindeer and skeleton friend, they will be punished as well. Mark my words.”

“They will come. I have faith in them.”

-New World: Six months prior-
The Lady Fortune was far out to sea when the Navy set out their surprise attack. Cannonballs flew through the air, although none of them hit. A man, at least ten feet tall emerged from the ship to see the chaos around him.

“Rebecca, hide the children!” He shouted. A woman emerged and slowly began to escort a young boy and a young girl below deck. The sound of a baby crying could be heard from within the ship. “Amos m’boy, it’s time for the both of us to defend this ship, eh? Follow m’lead!” A pair of small cannons appeared out of the palm of the man’s ands and the boy, no older than fourteen drew a sword from his belt. Several other crew members appeared on deck and activated their individual Devil Fruit powers, or drew their weapons if they didn’t have any. All one man did was rip off his shirt to reveal a twelve pack. “Well, m’lads. This is it! If they want us, they can damn well try and take us! We make our final stand here and now!” The men all cheered and roared. “Let us show these navy cockroaches what we salty dogs are capable of! ATTACK!” The Navy ships came in dangerously close as men swarmed the ship. Amos grabbed his blade tightly and tried to go to town, but the men were many times his size, and he was quickly knocked to the ground and broke his sword in half. As soon as he gained his composure, he rose to his feet and continued to hold a pair of soldiers back. All around him, fellow crewmates were being stabbed and shot. He could only continue his focus on the task at hand. He soon found that the crew of the ship was outnumbered ten to one. One soldier emerged from inside the ship holding the woman from before by the arm, dragging her out to the deck of the ship. The crowd of soldiers parted as an aristocratic looking officer stepped aboard and approached the man and woman.

“Nathaniel and Rebecca Willow,” He announced. “You are both wanted for the crime of piracy and providing safe haven for wanted pirates. The penalty is execution by firing squad. You are to stand and take your punishment like the scum you are. Finish them.” All Amos could hear was the shots from the guns and the footsteps of the officer as he walked away. The woman died instantly while his father spawned cannons across his body and fired away, taking a few soldiers with him. His wounds eventually became too much and he collapsed partially over the edge of the ship. “What a pity and here I was going to give you a gentleman’s death if you survived. Too bad.” The officer approached the man and pushed him over the edge of the ship. The man was dragged into the depths thanks in part to his Devil Fruit’s curse. Amos’ eyes welled up with tears. He snuck away, only to be caught by one of the officers.

“Sir, what should we do with this one?” The officer asked. “He was trying to sneak away.”

“What’s your name, boy?”

“A-Amos Willow, sir,” Amos struggled to fight tears back as he said his own name. “Th-those were my parents you just killed.” Amos hacked up all the phlegm he could muster and spat it into the face of the officer. This action was met with a rifle butt to the face and multiple kicks from navy issue boots. The head officer wiped the phlegm from his face and looked at a large pile of wanted posters to find the name Amos Willow, and a bounty of two hundred and fifty belli.

“Leave the boy and the other children. They’re not worth our time. Salvage “Cannonball” Willow’s body and take Rebecca’s corpse. We’re eating steak tonight boys!” The naval officers cheered as Amos slumped into the cabin of the ship. Inside, Amos found the store of Devil Fruit below deck and ate one fruit in particular that always interested him, the Sumi-Sumi Fruit. Grabbing a fountain pen, he stabbed himself in the finger, allowing the blood the flow enough for the pen to soak up. He started to draw and within a minute, he had drawn a sword. He reached out to touch what he had drawn, thinking to himself, I wish I could actually use this. Suddenly, he found his hand being absorbed into the wooden plank he drew the blade on. When he pulled his hand away, his sword drawing stuck with him. He ran out to try and take out one of the guards, but it was too late, they had already gone, but Nathaniel and Rebecca’s corpses remained on the ship. They had salvaged Nathaniel and taken pictures of the corpses, then left like that. It dawned on Amos at this moment, they weren’t coming back. He fell to his knees and sobbed, letting his emotions take hold of him.

-Isla del Fuego: New World Border: 6 Months Later-
Deep inside the volcano, amidst the lava and dangerous heat laid an underground base. This base now belongs to Amos and the rebuilt Willow pirates, his father’s crew. Amos was now the captain and although the original crew was slain that bloody night before they knew it, Amos had gathered a new crew in their honor. It was much smaller, but they did their duty quite well. Someone entered Amos’ chamber with a look of concern on his face. He was not a member of the Willow Pirates, but instead a member of the Red-haired Pirates, a crew that Amos and his father were supporters of.

“What brings you here?” Amos asked. “I can tell you’re a Red-hair. How is Shanks?”
“Doin’ well,” The man replied. “I have some awful news for you, young Amos. Have you heard of Straw Hat Luffy?”

“Who hasn’t? Heard stories of him through other Red-hairs. What about him?”

“He’s been captured in the Florian Triangle. Red-Haired Shanks is unable to help him and he wants you to do the rescuing. How big is your bounty?”

“Forty-eight mill.”

“Forty-eight mill in less than six months, I’m impressed, but by the time you rescue Luffy and his crew, prepare to have your bounty skyrocket. I have maps and information for you, but I want you to address your crew first to see if they wish to undertake this mission as well. You could easily be killed out there, so I’ll only let you go if you’re really willing.”

“I am, and so is my crew. We’ll go brief them right now.”
b) I'd like to reserve:
Digivice: Arsenic
Element: Steel
c) I'd also like to reserve:
Crest: Intelligence
Digimon: Mokumon-DemiMeramon-Candlemon-Wizardmon-Mystimon-Dynasmon

Last edited: