• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Reconnect: DSA (discussion thread)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

Titan500

Solar Panels
It's only two pages. Not really that long.

Then again, I RP on a site where it's usual to have two pages worth of posts per day.

The Jeanne post I want you to reply to is this one, by the way. It's on the bottom of the first page.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I'm kind if waiting for other people to leave, unless people want a ride with Heather in her new vw beetle lol So I'll wait for others to start leaving HQ if not ill just leave and go to the scene. I don't want my character to be one of the first

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
1_zps587a5931.gif

FIRST EVENT
Chapter 1: Night of the monsters

Event activation: July 6th

You have 1 new message.

This message is sent to agents of DSA specialized task force. A recent incident had required for your cooperation, a digimon was spotted causing mischief around the area of Fumichi forest.

This digimon is reported to be rookie rank, have the ability to manipulate shadow and disappear in the dark. More information on this species can be found inside DSA's digimon database in your Digivice. It is often reported to be lurking inside Fumichi forest at late hours into the night. The digimon does not seem to have hostile intention, but rather mischief ones. However, it may expose danger to human. Agents are required to capture this digimon as soon as possible.

Fumichi forest is also reported to be the site of many incidents regarding digital monsters. It is suspected that this location is home to many stray digimon that is lost in the human world. Agents are to keep an eye out for them and keep cautious.

This is a level 1 team mission, which is available to all rookie ranks agents. For this mission, agents are advised to go in group of 2 or 3 and will not be assisted by Chief of DSA Han Xian Hua as well as Director of research team Aldrius Wolfrick. Members are to confirm their participation by sending us reply, and to report attendance accordingly as further instruction will be given.

Mission objective

- Defeat and capture Zhaomon
- Investigate Fumichi forest
- Encounter other digimon if possible

Glossary

- Fumichi forest: Located at the outskirt of Fumichi, accessible from the city by a bridge crossing over the river. The site is reported to be hidden in a layer of fog most of the times, and home to a number of animals.

- Main subject: Zhaomon (Rank: Rookie | Attribute: Virus | Type: Dark | Family: Nightmare Soldiers)
jinz_zps82c6ea29.png

Event note

- This event is not mandatory. However, you are advised to participate if you desire rank up on the next events.
- This is not a rank up event.
- The event will not begin until the date of activation.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ooh, a mission.

By the way, which region of Japan is Fumichi in, exactly?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Also, for the characters who have their backstories written to already have been members of the DSA, do they simply hang around and talk to the newbies, because I assume that Jeanne already has a Digivice from having served in the agency prior to the meeting.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Fumichi is located somewhere around Chubu region near the seashore.

After event is activated by July 6th, your are to make post in RPG thread with your character receiving the message and send back reply to confirm their participation.

Small note, full body images/drawing are considered as reward to active members and usually given around rank up event. Chibi or sketch drawing will be given out randomly.

EDIT: Yes, member from earlier batch had already have their digivice and glossaries provided. however, members from earlier batch of enrolment are not necessarily considered as senior to the latter batch. Senior/Junior are decided by ranks. Everyone is currently in rookie rank for now.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Right, so we're located quite close to the capital.

Onarax

I have two quick questions. One when Digimon fight are we going to have that mixing of them calling some of their attacks, like Pepperbreath and what not? Also are our characters going to do the Digisoul chants when Digimon Digivolve, i.e. Digisoul charge and what not?

In case you missed it, may I please have an answer?

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
My apology, I seemed to have miss it.

And of course, you should be the one giving command to your digimon, since you will be taking full responsibility for your digimon. Unless you trust your digimon enough or they can read your mind, give them command for attacks.

Digisoul chant is not necessary. However it is for the ~special~ effect.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Will there be Burst Mode?

And possibly Fusion?

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Burst mode, Biomerge, Fusion, Armor digivolution ..... will eventually be unlocked in special event. Keep an eye for it.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well, that'll be awesome.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Fusion eh? Kinda makes me wish I had given Tyler a female Digimon. :D lol.

Edit: Did anyone speak to the Tyler that I may have missed? If no, I'm just gonna have him leave the room until the mission starts. xD

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Omnimon/Omegamon's first appearance in Our War Game was one of the greatest scenes of my childhood.

Pulling off something like that will be rather difficult.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
My bad, I thought fusion meant the one where the Digimon and the Tamer merge, so the kids can actually do something. Unlike in the first two seasons of the show, where they just stood around while the mons do all the work. xD

Titan500

Solar Panels
That's biomerging.

Which was how they reached mega form in Season 3.

Wait ... Yukimura's going to be pretty overkill, isn't he? Seeing that he's got Terriermon ... and the little guy's mega is ...

He'll have to save Tokyo very soon.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
What if your digimon doesn't have those forms of evolutions?