• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Reconnect: DSA (discussion thread)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
What if your digimon doesn't have those forms of evolutions?

I'm pretty sure GOlden will find a way to make that possible. Considering we don't have to follow the standard evolution line, anything can be possible.

Anyone else interact with Sakura? If not I'll have her be at her house when the even starts.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I'm pretty sure GOlden will find a way to make that possible. Considering we don't have to follow the standard evolution line, anything can be possible.

Anyone else interact with Sakura? If not I'll have her be at her house when the even starts.

Definitely Heather will be in my next post(which will be in the next few minutes), she needs a guide for Japan. Being American in Japan is a little bit of a challenge.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Definitely Heather will be in my next post(which will be in the next few minutes), she needs a guide for Japan. Being American in Japan is a little bit of a challenge.

Alright then, just try and have her find Sakura's desk than

Titan500

Solar Panels
Jeanne's planning on taking one to Nagoya later.

Going to visit a festival at the Atsuta Shrine.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Most event are not mandatory, so if you do not wish to unlock event's reward you could always choose to do so. For example, if an event allow to unlock armor digivolution but you don't wish to have armor digivolution, you could always choose to just participate event without armor digivolving or simply not participating at all.

At activation of event on July 6th, please have your character receiving message on their digivice/cellphone.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Hmm ... July 6th ... I'll be at Comic-Con on that day, but I think I might be able to get some posts in.

Pyroli

Banned
I feel out of the loop for just noticing this now wow.

I'm on vacation so I should be able to post as my dear Lauren on the 7th or 8th. ouo'

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
And since I have the day off today (Happy July 4th to all the Americans.) I'll probably respond to that post later today.

Edit: Done. Although, Thrall you could've interacted with us...

Last edited:

AllHailThrall

Katsuro is very work-oriented. He's in a bit of a tizzy right now due to trying to make sure he stays on the organization's good side. FanBeemon tried to interact with Lalamon but he was ignored. Basically, Katsuro isn't a very sociable person but that layer of ice may melt later. Maybe if someone tries to socialize with him.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Tyler does! But I'm sure she wouldn't. xD

The fact that I just saw this made me feel bad I didn't even notice lol. I probably made Tyler's dreams come true with my next post....slightly.

Titan500

Solar Panels
We had a name for that on another site I RPed on.

Probably because that RPG had a topic for each region and everything was difficult to coordinate, so time made no sense.

One person would say it was daytime, while another said it was nighttime.

Fun times.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
We are doing a timeskip. Everyone please try to wrap up your matters quickly before moving on.

Event activation post is coming.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Alright then.

Jeanne's got nothing to do for now, so everything's good on my end.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hehe, this is the most interaction Tyler has gotten since I made him a year ago. xD (Every RP I put him in has died before he got to speak to another character.)

Now, how to wrap up that conversation...