• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Reconnect: DSA (discussion thread)

Titan500

Solar Panels
I'm really just waiting for the minor timeskip.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
And I'm waiting for everyone to wrap up their unfinished business, since it seems to be going on. Unless you all want me to just move on, I will wait until everyone is done with their matters.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Since this is our first event, awkwardness and unfamiliarity can occur, so please be patient and understanding everyone.

But just a reminder for the next events to follow. Event post will be published a week or two prior to the event itself. Once the post it out, please take it as a head up for your characters to wrap up their unfinished business before moving on. Event activation post will only be made when everyone had their matters settled.

AllHailThrall

My character is done with his business. All that he did was get dressed and head back out to grab his Digivice. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't stop to socialize, not at this point, when he's trying to make a good impression with the higher-ups. He doesn't exactly trust everyone yet, but that will change!

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
My character is done with everything. The only person I can think of that still needs to do something is Onarax. Wayjun, or should I say Corrosion now, hasn't logged on since June so I wouldn't wait for him.

And SpyroxPikachu, now Beirut? God only knows what's going on with her.

What's with all these name changes all of a sudden?

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
If you're waiting for Tyler's and Heather's business to be done, just interrupt it, I won't be able to post until Friday or just someone bunny Heather until then. I have literally no time to make a post.

Onarax

I've been sort of busy and unable to post, however don't let me hold you up feel free to Time Skip things.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I'm done already, so move along whenever you want.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
AARRRGGHHH. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GO TO CAMP FOR TWO WEEKS???? MOTHER OF ALL- Sorry, I'm panicked. I need to post now. It won't be long at all, just updating.

Didn't I leave a message that I wouldn't be here from June 30th through July 13th?

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
It is literally on the first page of the discussion thread. ._. I hope that my absence will not exclude me from being able to participate in the mission. ._.

Titan500

Solar Panels
We're still waiting for golden, so you didn't miss anything.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
First event had been activated.

All the aside, if anyone had image/reference I could use to draw their character, such as the Gaia sprite, feel free to post it here so I could start working on them.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful

Here is a gaia avatar for Heather. Some references from real life are Candice Swanepoel and Perrie Edwards. Her eyes are heterochromatic, one is blue the other is Green.

Attachments

• Candice+Swanepoel+Victoria+Secret+Angels+Launch+rYLuCspFLSRl.jpg
    Candice+Swanepoel+Victoria+Secret+Angels+Launch+rYLuCspFLSRl.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 87

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
The site won't let me link images for some reason, but as for Alex I loosely based his appearance, and personality for that matter, off this character here.

http://durarara.wikia.com/wiki/Izaya_Orihara

Alex's casual outfit is about the same as Izaya's but his hair is slightly longer and is brown instead of black. Alex also has different eyes, being heterochromic with a green left eye and a blue right eye.

I apologize if the images on that wiki page aren't enough, but Izaya has plenty of images on google you could use as a reference.

Titan500

Solar Panels
This is what Jeanne looks like, basically.
f8.png

However, the scar isn't that neat - it's uglier and sits on her left cheek, not her right. Her ponytail is tied back by a pink scrunchie.

Her tie is also sort of haphazardly tied. And she's short - only 1.6 metres or so.

There's also a purple ribbon tied around her right leg.

Last edited: