• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Reconnect: DSA (PG13)

Onarax

Ali and Dorumon
DSA Underground HQ

From his seat at the table, Ali quietly observed to going arounds and introductions before him. The varying interactions between the Digimon and their partners were of note to Ali, as despite the different roles each Digimon may have played for their partner, all of the relationships appeared positive in nature.

Very unlike my own. Ali noted to himself, as he pushed his teacup aside. He wasn't all that interested in idly drinking and eating, and besides if he was going to drink anything at this meeting it'd be just a simple glass of water. Dorumon on the other hand was greedily lapping his own tea, much to Ali's chagrin. He never understood why Dorumon just took any form of food without a second thought. One of these days he's going to get himself poisoned.

As introductions began flying around the room, Ali remained silent. He never once perked up to even say his name, instead he merely listened. When Dorumon thought it was a good idea to introduce themselves, Ali responded with a sharp but soft kick to the back of the Digimon, shutting him up before he could say a word. If Dorumon bothered to look at Ali he would see eyes glaring daggers at the Digimon.

In fact the only acknowledgement he gave to anyone was his wordless placement of his cellphone on the table. That was the extent of Ali's interaction with the rest of the group. Immediately after placing his phone on the table, Ali went back to his previous detachment. Silent observing the others, but making no effort to even bother with interaction.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Marion Anderson and Strabimon
Underground DSA Headquarters

After the door was opened by a Lalamon, a girl about Marion’s height walked in carrying a platter holding tea. “Sorry for the wait everyone, the tea here has to be made perfectly,” she said, and Marion wondered what “imperfect” tea would be. “We have two gallon jugs of pure, black tea. While it's horrible bitter, it has a lot of caffene and is good for the body. I brought a small cup filled with sugar, and everyone is only allowed one teaspoon of it in their tea.” Marion was curious as to just what would happen if he were to put in, say, three spoons of sugar. “If I or Aldrius find anyone using more than one teaspoon, you and Aldrius will have a little 'talk'. I also brought some creamer as well, and poor just a tiny bit. You should fill up your tea cup about half way to the rim, and if you want to add creamer, it should go up to a quarter. Anyways, I shall be taking my seat here now, and I'm pretty sure that we will start attendance shortly,” Sakura finished, bowed, and went on to prepare two people that Marion now suspected were her bosses two cups of tea.

’Ah, well now I know who to defer to if there are questions I need answered,’ Marion thought. ’What was her intention with threatening us with being talked at by one of the two people at front? I suspect that it is the one with the sterner appearance, but it may be possible that the one without glasses is capable of giving a condescending talking to.’ He snapped back to the real world, narrowly avoiding slipping into thinking about being admonished by either of the people at the front, as soon as a pale girl slid her phone across the table to the person that held himself quite above the world.

“Marion, would you like a cup of tea?” Strabimon asked, holding two steaming cups of it. It leaned down to Marion’s level, knowing that he would have difficulties seeing through his bangs otherwise. Both cups of tea had neither sugar nor cream added to them, and steam rose from the surfaces. Marion took a cup of tea and put the package of kakinotane to the side. Strabimon sat down next to him and sniffed its own tea. He took a sip of the tea, squeaked rather loudly, and recoiled—it had burned his tongue and left a bitter aftertaste. He rather regretted not asking Strabimon at added sugar and cream, but he supposed that it would have been rude to ask in the middle of whatever was happening.

The pink-haired girl had opened a notebook and was waiting patiently for something to start; although, what, exactly, she was waiting for escaped Marion’s grasp. A person that Marion thought to be in his twenties was sipping tea and giving not-quite-furtive, but rather frustrated, glances at his Digimon, who was determined to consume the remainder of its honey. The pale girl from before who had set down her phone pushed her chair back, stood, and said, “Since this whole thing was sort of chaotic I would like to be the first to formerly introduce myself to everyone, just in case you didn't get the chance to meet me. My name is Heather Hope Olivier-Holston from Miami, Florida and this is Kudamon.”

’I should at least try to be able to connect names to faces, and this nearly-alliterative name should be easy to remember,’ Marion thought, worried that he would retreat too far away from the others and become unable to remember their name. ’I should try not to call her “Heather Hope Olivier-Holster” or some other freakish combination.’

“Yo,” Kudamon said, evidently either thinking that Heather was finished with introducing the pair or that he was simply more important than that.

“I hope we can all be friends and work together nicely,” Heather continued, ignoring Kudamon, and bowed before sitting down.

“While we're being formal here, my name is Alexander Wesker, you all may call me Alex,” someone said after removing their cellphone and setting it upon the table. Marion wondered why his partner was not by his side, as everyone else had their Digimon near them. “I apologize for my partner's absence at the moment. She is a bit untrusting of this group you see, but she has agreed to show herself if necessary.” After having said his piece, Alex wandered over to the tea and poured himself some.

’Oh? She can perform the same disappearing act that Strabimon can? I personally have no idea where it goes when it vanishes, but I supposed that is the entire point, for it has assured me that it will never abandon me.’ Marion’s complete confidence in Strabimon extended to trusting it with his well-being, but he was curious about the others’ relations with their Digimon.

Marion felt that he should follow suit, but was ignorant of the purpose of offering their cellphones to whomever it was that would presumably modify them, as he had arrived late to the meeting. He had received a message to bring his cellphone to the meeting, despite never having used it for anything but emergency calls, as he suspected that it was more useful as a bludgeon than a telecommunications device. The piece of metal and plastic that resembled a brick in current usefulness to Marion was set precariously close to his tea, and the placement of it caused his knuckles to brush against the side of porcelain cup that contained his tea. He flinched, and Strabimon quickly removed the tea from the immediate vicinity of Marion’s elbows.

’I’ve already committed a faux pas, but Strabimon has not executed any action that would embarrass it aside from being my partner. I should take more care.’ Marion was having doubts about his own abilities, but he did not want Strabimon to suffer for it as Strabimon was precious to him. The other Digimon-human relations in the room seemed to on the positive side of the spectrum, but he did not doubt that the more ambiguous ones were of a darker nature.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Jeanne de Lagery and Kotemon
DSA Underground Headquarters

Unlike his partner, who was perfectly content with relaxing quietly and waiting for something to happen, Kotemon was intensely studying the newcomer's Digimon, studying their mannerisms and trying to glean some basic information about their personalities. Some of them seemed to be incredibly similar to their own partners, while others possessed personalities that were a complete contrast, like how he contrasted his own partner.

Well, at least he used to.

"It will be difficult for everyone to work together," said the reptile Digimon quietly, giving Jeanne a quick glance. "The personalities present differ far too much."

"Didn't stop us," replied the French woman. "If I recall, we got along rather well. Maybe they can pull off what we did on a larger scale."

Kotemon shook his head, returning his gaze to the young recruits. They seemed to be introducing themselves now, and none of them felt offended by any of the others. Good. There may be a chance for everyone to work together without any problems. The pursuit of justice would be made much more efficient, especially with so many people joining. He assumed that it would be he and his partner's turn to introduce themselves next; hopefully this time Jeanne would not alienate anyone like during her original introduction all those years ago. She was a different person now, so it was rather improbable for her to be incredibly annoying, but still ...

"Do not mess up again," he whispered.

"Not planning to."

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
(OOC: Too many people in one room. >.< Can we spread out a little?)

Tyler Kingston
Meeting Room

As soon as everyone arrived, the Asian dudes in charge started talking, which Tyler didn't bother paying attention to, because it was boring. They talked about the usual stuff like "Do this, and don't do that." Blah blah blah. He didn't care for being told what to do. He got enough of that at home as it was. He did catch the part about the cell phone though.

The other girl noticed Tyler's gesture and responded. "Hey, so my name is Heather Hope Olivier-Holston but, you can call me Heather Sunshine or just Heather and this is my Digimon, Kudamon. I noticed your little gesture across the room, though it was a nice try, you got to try a little harder and not wear those sunglasses inside, it's kind of rude,"

"I think they look cool. But if it really bothers you that much..." Tyler put the sunglasses on top of his head in order to get a better look at her. And you were supposed to notice it. That was the goal. God, how many names do you have?! Ya know what, I think like Sunshine better. I'mma call you that instead."

"However, that aside, you definitely look familiar....are you from Miami? I only ask because you look like you come from Miami."

Tyler's eyes lit up. "I knew you looked familiar! I can always recognize another Miami girl when I see one! I used to live there, and then my parents got the bright idea to move. But let's not talk about that, because it's a boring story." Tyler put his arm around the girl's shoulders. "Ya know Sunshine, I think the two of us are gonna get along great! How's about the two of us get to know each other better hm?" But she ignored his advances, and went over to talk to some other people.

Patamon poked his head out once again. "Um... I don't think she liked that very much..."

Tyler folded his arms, and pouted. "Oh what do you know!"

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels

Still slumping over the table, Jeanne kept on watching the new recruits, having nothing really better to do. She could try and go talk to them, but there wasn't really much she could talk about; after all, other than a simple introduction, there was nothing else of note to be discussed between her and the newcomers. It would be easier to just wait for their leader to speak once more, and then try and communicate with her new colleagues. Then there'd be a lot less confusion for her to deal with, although the recruits did seem much less surprised that she had been when she was recruited.

"So what do you think of them?" asked the French woman quietly, leaning slightly over to Sakura.

The younger girl had been a member of the organisation even longer than her; Jeanne still remembered meeting Sakura for the first time - back then she never expected that such a young person could become an agent of the DSA. It'd be nice to know another veteran's thoughts about the new recruits. Really, it'd be nice to talk to an old colleague again, it had been a while since she had really discussed anything with her old colleagues. She decided that the instant the meeting was over, she would immediately learn of what was happening in her friends' lives.

It'd be nice to know.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
((OOC: lol sorry guys I was almost gassed to death by the haze of Singapore. Discussion thread should be up soon))

Yukimura Zen and Terriermon
DSA's underground headquater, meeting room

Hua struggled a bit with his clipboard, trying to take attendance from all the foreign name and faces he had never heard or seen before. Thankfully though, he seemed to have got most of them, or at least that is what he thought. As Hua was doing so, Aldrius was gathering up all of their cellphones, putting them in a tray which would probably for configuration later. "All right, and that is about everyone.... Oh, and Zen! You haven't speak up since they entered haven't you?" Hua prompted, his eyes cast at the tall boy sitting right beside him with Terriermon in his lap.

"Oh uhm.." Now that he thought of it, despite being the first one to show up Zen had not speak a single word to any of the new recruits. He smiled sheepishly, lifted Terriermon up to the table with his long arms for a proper introduction. "Hello everyone. I'm Yukimura Zen, university student and part time flower delivery~ My partner is Terriermon over here, who is a bit shy... I do hope we will get along!"

The young Chinese man beamed as Zen spoke, his smile certainly has lightened up the tension Aldrius cast all over the room. "Thank you Zen. So we have Lauren and Lunamon, Heather and Kudamon? There is Jeanne and Sakura with their Kotemon and Lalamon, our lovely ladies... Marion and Strabimon who just arrive, hello! Alex, do enjoy your tea~ We have Katsuro-kun and Zen-kun already with their partners... And our last boy with the Dorumon, you must be Ali right?". Zen can tell that Hua was going trying to memorize their face, along with the foreign names that came with them. Their leader was doing his best to keep everyone in the right mood, though the other leader seem to be destroying it. "Now then, that we have made acquaintance with each others, let's being our briefing shall we? Aldrius?"

"Please give me your attention, agents." Once again, the German man took over. His demeanor seemed to have changed slightly from the look Hua has been giving him, though he was still looking rather grunted. "As you already know from the invitation letter you have received, you are the latest batch of recruitment to the Digital Security Agency. You are here because you and your digimon partners both have the potential to bring out the best out of each others's power, and we are to help you achieve it. In return of our offer to train you both, we want your assistance on the latest investigation case in which we are after."

As he spoke of it, Aldrius pressed the remote toward the screen, and from it appeared profile images of several people, with walls of text next to them. Zen was glancing over them, and at the corner of his eyes he caught a glimpse of someone he thought he knew. It was no other than the person whom appeared on newspaper a few days ago, a victim found death by the alleyway just passed his school... Was it a list of victim? As if reading into Zen and others's puzzling, half understanding the situation, the German researcher continued with his presentation. "You might have recognized them, as they are the victims of a series of strange cases we are after. These people are usually found unconscious, seemingly in comas, or sometimes even death. None of the unconscious victim have shown sign of recovery so far, and some has gotten worse with strange symptoms such as unconsciously moving their muscles... Traces of digital monsters were found in most cases. And what is truly puzzling, is that it only happen at night fall, though no one has ever witness any of these cases first hand..."

Digimon attacking human? It was the first Zen has ever heard of, though to be honest he himself did not have much knowledge of these creatures anymore than others. But from what he have seen, his Terriermon, and also other partner digimon all over the room, these creature did not look like they were to harm people. They may have potential danger, as their abilities were that of beyond any normal creature. However, unlike other animals Zen have had knowledge of, digimon were the only ones so far to show human-like intelligence, which made them capable of thinking and being aware of their actions. To him, digimon are just like children, like Terriermon whom was always attached to his side. Their potentials were endless, but they need the right guidance. He could never believe they were capable of attacking to human, much less committing murders...

"Because of this, we are in need of your power. We are the first specialized task force to be consisted of both human and digimon, in order to solve this case. By coming here, you have given us confirmation of your participation. I'm giving you this last chance, to pull out if you wish." Aldrius said, glancing at all of them from the corner of his eyes. "Because once you have committed to this, we need your absolute devotion for the team. Remember, we are not forcing you into this, but rather it is by your own decision. By agreeing to work with us, you are to follow our guidance and lead, and to contribute as much as you can into solving this case"

Onarax

Ali and Dorumon
DSA Underground HQ - Meeting Room

As things began to finally settle down one more, Ali patiently listened as Hua began to speak, first going down the list of people here. When his name was read out, Ali merely nodded his head in confirmation.

"Please give me your attention, agents." It was now Wolfrick who was speaking and Ali made sure to give him his foremost attention. When Wolfrick wanted something, it was usually in your best interest to give it, or so Ali had been led to believe.

"As you already know from the invitation letter you have received, you are the latest batch of recruitment to the Digital Security Agency. You are here because you and your digimon partners both have the potential to bring out the best out of each others's power, and we are to help you achieve it."

Potential to the bring out the best in each other, the obviously didn't read anything about the circumstances regarding the meeting between Dorumon and I. Ali thought grimly to himself, for that matter he didn't even care about achieving this potential. All he wanted was for his time with Dorumon to end, the sooner the better.

"In return of our offer to train you both, we want your assistance on the latest investigation case in which we are after." A case then? Now things are getting interesting, I could do without the training, but would could be this important that so many people are needed. Ali wondered as images of people began to flash on the screen, it wasn't long before the recognition set in.

"You might have recognized them, as they are the victims of a series of strange cases we are after. These people are usually found unconscious, seemingly in comas, or sometimes even death. None of the unconscious victim have shown sign of recovery so far, and some has gotten worse with strange symptoms such as unconsciously moving their muscles... Traces of digital monsters were found in most cases. And what is truly puzzling, is that it only happen at night fall, though no one has ever witness any of these cases first hand..."

So more Digimon like Dorumon are causing a ruckus of things, typical. Ali thought remorsefully, the cases were reminding him of his first encounter with Dorumon now. People were dying due to Digimon and who knew how many of them were parents of kids now left on their own. Ali just wouldn't be able to stand for such a thing.

"I'm giving you this last chance, to pull out if you wish." Aldrius said, the corner of his eye locking with Ali's own. Ali could almost feel that the comment had been directed at him. "Because once you have committed to this, we need your absolute devotion for the team. Remember, we are not forcing you into this, but rather it is by your own decision. By agreeing to work with us, you are to follow our guidance and lead, and to contribute as much as you can into solving this case"

So this was his chance to leave wasn't it? This was the moment he had been waiting for, a moment to just abandon this nonsense and not be dragged into more Digimon problems.

Even so, I can't just turn my back on this, Ali realized regretfully, people are dying thanks to Digimon and I may just be one of the few people with first hand experience to deal with this.

As Ali's inner turmoil grew, Dorumon looked up at his partner, pity in his eyes. The Digimon knew that Ali was dying to leave this place, but he also realized just how personal things had become. It was only when Dorumon locked eyes with Ali did the two finally make up their mind.

"I'm in." That was the first time Ali had spoken during the entire meeting.

Titan500

Solar Panels
OoC: Where, in relation to the rest of Japan, is Fumichi, exactly?

Kyushu? Honshu (Tohoku, Kanto, Chubu, Kansai, Chugoku)? Hokkaido? Shikoku?

Kotemon quietly listened to his superiors' speech, slowly turning to give each and every one of the new recruits a glance. If he was to work in tandem with them, he would have to be able to connect their appearance to their names, so he needed to know who was who. If he was to bring about justice, then having the assistance of the newcomers would make his job much, much easier. He may not know their capabilities, but for now, familiarising himself with their names would be all that was needed. After all, he had much time to discuss battle strategies with them after the meeting finished.

Although he already knew of the mysterious occurrences around the city, having been reading up on some reports while his partner had been off shopping, the reptilian warrior still gripped his weapon tightly when Wolfrick told them the news. He had spent much of his time in the Digital World attempting to fight against such injustice, no matter how much harm it brought to himself, and had even forsaken his reputation in this world of humans in order to continue fighting. Kotemon would not let such evil roam free. If he were to give up his soul to make sure that justice thrived, then he would do so. These Digimon needed to be stopped, no matter the cost.

Would he and Jeanne devote themselves to the DSA's cause? Was that truly a question that they needed to answer?

They had been part of the organisation for a long time.

No matter what opposed them, they would continue to fight alongside the agency.

For justice.

AllHailThrall

Kimura Katsuro and FanBeemon

Katsuro was slightly relieved by Hua's (surprisingly cheerful) acknowledgement of the group. He was slightly bothered by how nonchalant he was (even going so far as to call him "Katsuro-kun") but he did not want to talk about it now, especially after Aldrius had made such a big deal about people socializing. He wanted to impress Aldrius more than anything else and hoped that this wouldn't bite him in the rear end in the near future. As he listened to Aldrius take over, he winced as he heard the disturbing news. Digimon attacking people? FanBeemon had told him earlier that he was a friendly creature who didn't like to fight. Seeing the evidence that was before him, it was suddenly clear that not all Digimon were like his insectoid partner.

FanBeemon wasn't worried in the slightest, however. He grinned, wings humming slightly. "Katsuro, you've got to do it. I can tell you're a brave man but you just have to put yourself out a little bit more!" he whispered. Katsuro glanced at him and nodded. He stood, looking at Aldrius. The man's iron stare shot right into him, but he managed to keep his composure and he cleared his throat to begin speaking.

"Wolfrick-sama," he acknowledged, bowing respectfully to Aldrius. "I swear that I will devote myself to the mission completely. You have my word. I will not let you down." With that final statement, he stood up straight again and then sat down in his chair. FanBeemon snickered and nudged Katsuro with one of his forelegs.

"Kiss-up," FanBeemon teased quietly.

"Be quiet," Katsuro whispered back, somewhat upset at his partner.

Last edited:

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Alex Wesker

Alex had watched a failed attempt by Tyler to pick up on Heather, which he chuckled at. Though he didn't show it on his face Alex did not like Tyler at all, but he wanted to avoid making condescending remarks on their first meeting.

As Hua acknowledged each of the attendees he said "Alex, do enjoy your tea." To which Alex simply responded "Consider it enjoyed, Mr. Hua."

Hearing Hua note each of the attendees Digimon Alex couldn't help but look over his shoulder to see what seemed to be thin air, but he felt like Renamon was nearby watching him. While she likely still didn't trust anyone here Alex knew he could make her appear at any time, in fact he was tempted to do just that as he felt somewhat alienated from all the other attendees but held back out of respect for Renamon as well as feeling like now would be a bad time to do so.

Once everyone had been called on, Aldrius spoke up once again "Please give me your attention, agents. As you already know from the invitation letter you have received, you are the latest batch of recruitment to the Digital Security Agency. You are here because you and your digimon partners both have the potential to bring out the best out of each others's power, and we are to help you achieve it. In return of our offer to train you both, we want your assistance on the latest investigation case in which we are after."

Aldrius then pressed a button which caused a screen in the room to start showing various faces, some of which Alex recognized from the news. "You might have recognized them, as they are the victims of a series of strange cases we are after. These people are usually found unconscious, seemingly in comas, or sometimes even death. None of the unconscious victim have shown sign of recovery so far, and some has gotten worse with strange symptoms such as unconsciously moving their muscles... Traces of digital monsters were found in most cases. And what is truly puzzling, is that it only happens at night fall, though no one has ever witnessed any of these cases first hand..."

As Aldrius spoke, Alex thought over what was going on. Digimon attacking people may have flown under the public radar but after meeting Renamon and seeing that the Digimon and the various cases of comatose humans were linked Alex understood that Digimon causing harm to humans is very possible, though he could never see Renamon herself doing so. While his face didn't show it Alex was thinking of the risks that this situation posed, and as he thought about the people it could affect his mind immediately went to his little sister, Alice, and the possibility that she could be at risk as well.

"Because of this, we are in need of your power. We are the first specialized task force to be consisted of both human and digimon, in order to solve this case. By coming here, you have given us confirmation of your participation. I'm giving you this last chance, to pull out if you wish." Aldrius continued "Because once you have committed to this, we need your absolute devotion for the team. Remember, we are not forcing you into this, but rather it is by your own decision. By agreeing to work with us, you are to follow our guidance and lead, and to contribute as much as you can into solving this case"

After considering this opportunity, Alex started chuckling before saying "Otherworldly creatures? People at risk? Sounds like this could be very interesting, far more entertaining than those mundane activities of normal everyday life."

Alex then swept his left hand along the bangs hanging just above his green left eye as he glanced at Hua and Aldrius with a laid back smirk and told them "You have my cooperation gentlemen."

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Marion Anderson and Strabimon
Underground DSA Headquarters

“All right, and that is about everyone.... Oh, and Zen! You haven't speak up since they entered haven't you?” Hua asked as Aldrius gathered the cellphones. It was directed at the person who had sat himself down next to Hua. As Marion had no knowledge on this “Zen” besides that he had a Terriemon as a partner, he decided to try and remember as much as he could about him.

“Oh uhm…,” Zen responded and lifted Terriemon so that the whole table could see it. Marion wondered whether he was another shy person, but Zen’s next words did not support that idea. “Hello everyone. I'm Yukimura Zen, university student and part time flower delivery~ My partner is Terriermon over here, who is a bit shy... I do hope we will get along!” Marion was a bit disappointed, as he would have appreciated another person who neither glared at everyone possible nor was social; Strabimon flat out did not like Zen and wished that he would refrain from approaching Marion.

“Thank you Zen. So we have Lauren and Lunamon, Heather and Kudamon? There is Jeanne and Sakura with their Kotemon and Lalamon, our lovely ladies... Marion and Strabimon who just arrive, hello!” Hua said. Glad that he was recognized, yet anxious to see if he could correctly remember every name, Marion committed their names to memory. “Alex, do enjoy your tea~ We have Katsuro-kun and Zen-kun already with their partners... And our last boy with the Dorumon, you must be Ali right?” Hua continued. It was apparent that he was trying his best to get lighten the mood, but, after what, Marion did not know. “Now then, that we have made acquaintance with each others, let's being our briefing shall we? Aldrius?” Hua’s accent was quite understandable as English, to Marion’s understanding, was practically the illegitimate child of Latin and Greek with some German thrown in there to confuse.

“Please give me your attention, agents,” the person who Marion assumed was Aldrius said. Compared to the way that he had been glaring at the group prior to Hua’s introduction, his current expression was an improvement. “As you already know from the invitation letter you have received, you are the latest batch of recruitment to the Digital Security Agency. You are here because you and your digimon partners both have the potential to bring out the best out of each others's power, and we are to help you achieve it. In return of our offer to train you both, we want your assistance on the latest investigation case in which we are after.” Contrasting Hua’s rather lighter tone, Aldrius’s was all-business and Marion wasn’t entirely sure that he liked that.

Several images popped up on the screen behind Aldrius; they appeared to be profiles of people, as large portions of text appeared alongside photographs. “You might have recognized them, as they are the victims of a series of strange cases we are after. These people are usually found unconscious, seemingly in comas, or sometimes even death. None of the unconscious victim have shown sign of recovery so far, and some has gotten worse with strange symptoms such as unconsciously moving their muscles... Traces of digital monsters were found in most cases. And what is truly puzzling, is that it only happen at night fall, though no one has ever witness any of these cases first hand...,” Aldrius said, continuing with his presentation.

Marion was, quite frankly, surprised that Digimon would attack humans, for Strabimon was the kindest person that he knew. ’I suppose that is generalizing, and the only Digimon that I know is Strabimon, so perhaps, like humans, they have different goals and personalities.’ He looked around the room, and noticed Strabimon’s worried expression. When it noticed that Marion was observing it, it quickly smiled at him to assuage his worry. ’Though, some of the other Digimon gathered here seem beast-like, so I supposed that if a larger one realized that it could easily kill humans and it wanted to….’ They seemed to be intelligent and capable of caring for themselves, if Marion were to judge from Strabimon alone, so if they considered humans a food source, then he thought that they need to explore the other options. ’Although, if one were to be malicious and bear animosity that was directed especially at humans…I shudder to think of the aftermath. They seem to be almost child-like in dependence, but with Strabimon, isn’t it rather attached to me and I a bit too dependent on it?’

“Because of this, we are in need of your power. We are the first specialized task force to be consisted of both human and digimon, in order to solve this case. By coming here, you have given us confirmation of your participation. I'm giving you this last chance, to pull out if you wish,” Aldrius said, offering them an option, for which Marion was grateful. He looked back at the group for a moment before directing his attention back the presentation. “Because once you have committed to this, we need your absolute devotion for the team. Remember, we are not forcing you into this, but rather it is by your own decision. By agreeing to work with us, you are to follow our guidance and lead, and to contribute as much as you can into solving this case.”

Marion wondered why they needed Digimon to combat Digimon, but he supposed that they knew best what worked and did not. ’As much as I would like to remain unnoticed, people are being harmed. I cannot tolerate that.’ Unsure of how to communicate that desire, he remained silent. Several other people confirmed their cooperation, yet Marion did not speak up.

“Marion,” Strabimon said softly, “would you like to participate?” It was worried, but confident that it could protect its Tamer in the event of an attack. Marion nodded his assent and Strabimon set its teacup back on the table. “Marion and I will assist you in this endeavor,” it said as it offered their assistance. Unlike Marion, it spoke clearly and with total confidence. “Out of curiosity, do you have any knowledge on the Digimon attacks beyond the resulting injuries and deaths? From the evidence, the victims appear to be poisoned or trapped in a dream world.” It was able to ask the questions that Marion could only ask after more than a few moments of deciding on the correct words; he was growing reliant on it, even to the extent of having it speak for him.

’If I could be less of a coward…,’ Marion thought, and then embarked on another of his tangents. ’Well, if I had something, then I would have assuredly messed it up. I probably would have said, “Strabimon and I will insist you in this herbivore,” or some other nonsense. I can almost never enunciate things properly, and when I do, I substitute those words with clearly said words that make no sense in context.’ He spent several more moments thinking of how he would have made a mistake if he were to speak. He had stopped to think over his while gazing into his cup of tea (which he had brought before him), and the tips of his bangs were draping in the tea. Realizing this, he jerked his head backwards and appeared rather confused for a few moments before resuming drinking his tea – this time conscientious of where his hair was. Strabimon sighed, as his motions would only confuse people.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Yukimura Zen and Terriermon
DSA's underground headquater, meeting room

Glancing around the room, no one seems to be in obligation of their new duty. Provided that most of them had arrived here, Zen supposed they would not have done it if they were not in agreement in the first place. It certainly had made Hua glad, as the Chinese boy was visually beaming beside Aldrius. The German man, on the contrary, still looked skeptical as ever, tapping his finger on the table silently waiting for anyone to object.

"I know you would not disappoint us" Hua said, smiling at everyone as he dissolved the tension again. Softly, he pulled out a number of ID cards, each already have their names and confidential printed neatly on it. Seeing that he already had their DSA identification made, Hua must have expect all along that none of them would refuse his offer. Was he that good at making prediction, or was he overly optimistic, Zen could never tell.

The short man was handling out identity cards one by one, making strides around the large room with his short legs. "This is your DSA identification. You should keep it with you throughout the period of working for us. With this card you can open any doors or gates inside the headquater base within your power, and also to open your personal locker. When your rank is elevated, we will provide you with new ID card". Zen hold the card in his hand and squint at it, the blue card seemed to be exclusively for rookie rank, as everyone in the room had the same type. On it was his profile photo, as well as his basic information and digimon partner. Terriermon was poking at him impatiently, eager to have a look at it as well.

"Now everyone, you may want to check the locker room and your personal locker. Your uniforms and badge are inside, so you might want to put them on. Feel free to discover the headquater base as you wish and get yourself familiarized with the place while waiting for your Digivice to be configured. Please report back to this room to collect your Digivice in an hour." Hua said to them, turning off the monitor. To Zen, it almost felt like inside a classroom when the teacher announced recess. The one last thing before letting them off, was Hua's half moon smile and an almost happy sing song voice. "Everyone, welcome to the team"

Titan500

Solar Panels

Jeanne gave Hua and Wolfrick a respectful nod; it was nice to see that everything was going so smoothly now. With the meeting now pretty much over, she could drop her things back off at her apartment before coming back to meet up with the recruits. One hour was more than enough time for her to do her business, especially seeing that her residence was rather close to the DSA headquarters. It wasn't as if she was going to drive all the way to Nagoya or something. Speaking of Nagoya, she decided that she would try and invite some of the newer agents on a trip to the city as a team-bonding exercise. Little things like that would be incredibly beneficial to everyone in the organisation, and the Atsuta Shrine did hold quite a number of festivals every year.

"Well, I'll be heading home for a bit," she said, slowly pulling away from the desk and standing up. "I'll see you all later. Need to drop my shopping off, after all."

Giving everyone a nod once more, she gestured for Kotemon to join her, and the duo soon left the room, heading up to the nearby carpark with their groceries. It was fortunate that there was a nearby baseball stadium where she could park without any suspicion. Unfortunately, the local baseball team of Fumichi was terrible; not that she really cared though, she was more of a football fan. Europe was rather lacking in baseball fans, after all.

Jeanne quickly entered her Toyota, starting up the engines as her partner began to buckle into the front seat. It wouldn't take long to go home, especially seeing that there wasn't much traffic. Besides, what could possibly go wrong? It wasn't even rush hour yet.

AllHailThrall

Kimura Katsuro and FanBeemon

Katsuro did not object. He felt this gave him some purpose and he took the identification card with a nod and another bow. "Thank you, Hua-sama. I will not let this organization down." He stood, putting the card in his wallet and turned to walk to the locker room. FanBeemon frowned and tugged at Katsuro's leg before he could leave the room. "What?" Katsuro asked incredulously, slightly glaring at his Digimon. FanBeemon smiled again, antennae perked up and his wings letting out a soft buzz for a second or so.

"Katsuro! There are otherz-z-z-z just like us! It would be nice to meet with them! You know, for real," FanBeemon explained to his partner. "Ever since you got here... you've been acting like you've been speaking to the Emperor. Lighten up! We have an hour to relax and get comfortable here. Don't squander it groveling to everyone!" Katsuro shook his head.

"You don't get it, do you, FanBeemon? If I am to show that I am truly committed to the job, I am to show the utmost respect to my superiors." FanBeemon shook his head, antennae drooped and his wings batting softly and silently as he sat there beside his partner.

"Uh, nope. You're right. I don't get it," FanBeemon murmured, before finally shaking his head. "You're hopelez-z-z-z, Katsuro. Stop being such a stick-in-the-mud and you'll be happy in life." He then pulled out the jar of honey he had been eating before the meeting and continued to eat from it. Katsuro crossed his arms and sighed. FanBeemon was right. But if he was to act like a sociable teenager, much like many of the younger recruits were, Aldrius would surely kick him out of the D.S.A. Just like he had to leave Tokyo U. He didn't want something like that to happen again. He turned and started towards the locker room solemnly. FanBeemon looked for another Digimon he could confide in. One of the tamers had a Lalamon. He was usually very good with Plant Digimon. He flew over to the Lalamon and landed.

"I'm worried about my partner, Katsuro-kun," FanBeemon muttered to Lalamon. "He'z-z-z-z-z been acting so funny since he got here. Yes, he iz-z-z usually so high strung but ever since he got here he's been acting more so." He twiddled his forearms worriedly, glancing about the room.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Sakura Yakumo
DSA Underground HQ

Sakura just sat next to her bosses, watching the chaos around her unfold. Most of the things discussed were things for the new recruits, so she yawned and waited for it to be over. While most of them would be able to leave, she still had paperwork to reluctantly do. She noticed Jeanne was sitting next to her, and a question escaped the older woman's lips

"So what do you think of them?" she asked Sakura quietly, her french accent make the words more mysterious to the young secretary.

"They seem like nice people, some of them are idiots but I've come to expect that from a younger crowd. I'm just mad that most of them are men, but I guess I can't complain about it to much. I'm sure they'll eventually warm up to me, so I need to keep a positive outlook on it right? Anyways I'm going to start working on my paperwork," Sakura replied to her co-worker and giving her a bow. She looked around the room and sighed, before grabbing the tea tray and headed off with Lalamon.

After cleaning up the tray in the kitchen, she went to her desk and started to work on the reports. She heard the laughter of some of the new recruits and sighed, wishing she had more free time. She knew tonight was going to be a long work night, and silently started to work, all the noise filling the room was Lalamon's snoring and the sound of rapid typing on a keyboard

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Alex Wesker and Renamon

No one seemed to have any objections to working for the DSA. Alex noticed Hua seemed happy to see this while Aldrius appeared skeptical.

"I know you would not disappoint us" Hua said before getting out a set of ID cards and started passing them around, "This is your DSA identification. You should keep it with you throughout the period of working for us. With this card you can open any doors or gates inside the headquater base within your power, and also to open your personal locker. When your rank is elevated, we will provide you with new ID card"

Alex took the card Hua handed him and looked at it, he saw his photo, some information about himself, and smirked when he saw that Renamon had been labeled as his partner.

"Now everyone, you may want to check the locker room and your personal locker. Your uniforms and badge are inside, so you might want to put them on. Feel free to discover the headquater base as you wish and get yourself familiarized with the place while waiting for your Digivice to be configured. Please report back to this room to collect your Digivice in an hour." Hua told everyone.

Alex stood up and said "Guess I'll have to find some way to pass the time then." before walking out of the room. Once he was out in the hallway, Alex spoke out loud "So what do you think of our merry band now Renamon?"

Renamon reappeared behind Alex telling him "They seem to have a meaningful agenda, but I'm still wary of them."

"Now now, if they had any ill intentions then I imagine they would've insisted you show yourself to them. Besides, it looks like there's some fun to be had with this group." Alex replied.

"This line of work will put you in danger, you can't be doing this just to amuse yourself." Renamon paused for a moment until she had a thought "Or are you worried that girl might be at risk?"

Alex suddenly stopped walking and turned around giving Renamon a serious look telling her "I don't want you mentioning Alice to the others behind my back, understand?"

Renamon merely looked back at Alex calmly as she responded "I never intended to."

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tyler Kingston
Meeting Room

"I know you would not disappoint us" Hua said before getting out a set of ID cards and started passing them around, "This is your DSA identification. You should keep it with you throughout the period of working for us. With this card you can open any doors or gates inside the headquater base within your power, and also to open your personal locker. When your rank is elevated, we will provide you with new ID card"

Tyler took the card Hua handed him and looked at it. He loved the expression he had given the camera. It was badass, but not pissy either. Patamon was also supposed to be in the picture somewhere, but he was afraid of cameras, and refused to have his picture taken.

"Now everyone, you may want to check the locker room and your personal locker. Your uniforms and badge are inside, so you might want to put them on. Feel free to discover the headquater base as you wish and get yourself familiarized with the place while waiting for your Digivice to be configured. Please report back to this room to collect your Digivice in an hour." Hua told everyone.

Tyler let out a sigh of relief. He was glad this meeting was finally over"Alright then. Glad this is over. Catch ya later peeps!" The boy exclaimed as he put his sunglasses back over his eyes, and gave everyone a V sign with his fingers before leaving the room. The first thing he and Patamon did was head to the locker room to try on that uniform.

---

Locker Room

Tyler stood in front of the mirror, wearing his new DSA uniform, and flexing his arms. He doesn't button the top buttons of the shirt so a little bit of his chest was exposed, and the tie was only loosely tied. He chose a pair of blue jeans for his pants, and a pair of black loafers on his feet. "Aw yeah! I look hot in this! Chicks dig a man in uniform."

"Um...I don't think it works when the girls are in uniform too..." Patamon was quick to point out. He had a blue scarf tied around his neck, which he enjoyed fiddling with.

Tyler simply ignored his Digimon's comment, and continued to admire his reflection.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Fumichi City Roads - Traffic Jam

"Well, this is quite a bother."

After leaving the baseball stadium's carpark, Jeanne had driven onto the main road, hoping to make her way to her apartment rather quickly. Of course, she was unfortunate enough to have been driving along a road where there was road work up ahead, as well as an accident that had happened right next to the aforementioned road work. She should have stayed at the headquarters and simply put all the groceries in the relaxation room, but alas, she had decided to head home, and was now stuck in traffic with nothing to do but listen to random songs on the radio.

"You should not have tempted fate," said Kotemon solemnly, the reptilian Digimon looking rather comical sitting in the front seat of Jeanne's Toyota Camry. "Then we would have had a much quicker journey."

"I don't think fate played any part in this," replied Jeanne distractedly, the French woman busy trying to see where the accident had occurred. "This might have happened even without me."

"But what if your thoughts reacted with the atmosphere, giving an extra electrical charge that caused a nuclear reaction within one molecule and pushing the cars involved in the accident together and causing all this to occur?"

Jeanne blinked. She was rather used to her partner being incredibly quiet and saying only short statements, so the long and winded speech was something new for her. Of course, what had exited Kotemon's mouth made absolutely no sense at all.

"That's not how things work here, Kotemon," she said with a sigh.

"It is how things work in the Digital World."

The French woman reminded herself never to ask about the Digital World's possible lack of realistic physics.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
OOC: Sorry about the length, I haven't posted in a while so I thought it was appropriate.

Heather Holston
DSA Headquarters

'Finally' Heather thought to herself as Aldrius finished everything up. She could never recall a time where she had been more bored. The second Aldrius said that they will be working for them, she blocked out everything else because she just wanted to start working. This work was a little bit different then she expected. She never thought Digimon could kill people but, seeing that they're animals and digital at that, some must have been programmed evil. Heather looked at her shoulder where Kudamon's head was resting. He was sleeping. She was lucky to meet such a nice and protective Digimon rather than the ones committing those atrocities. She noticed that Sakura had left and Heather actually needed to talk to her about Japan.....being that she is completely oblivious to anything about it.

So she left the room without trying to wake Kudamon. She took her information with her and began the search for her locker. The Headquarters were slightly more futuristic than she would think. The only manual door was the meeting room. Every other door was automatic and she didn't mind. She was going around the Headquarters just surveying everything an memorizing everything.

She was a little angry. She couldn't deny she didn't like her male co-workers. They were somewhat anti-social except that Tyler kid. He was just a douche but, was the only outgoing male out of them. She was much more fond of the female recruits. They were more talkative. She finally got to the locker rooms, by chance. They were somewhat close to each other but, the glass doors both clearly said which locker room was for whom. She looked down at Kudamon,

"Still sleeping," she chuckled as she opened the door. She wasn't in her usual indie/ hipster outfit. She was actually in her rare preppy outfit. She was wearing nude heels, a teal chiffon skirt which was knee length in the font but was floor length in the back and a simple nude bra that was made to wear without anything over it. She topped off her look with a pale pink blazer that was shut to cover her midriff. She wasn't exactly excited about a uniform.

She found her locker...it was locker 4, guess she was the fourth girl. It was a little weird, only four girls in this organization. There were 8 guys, how will she survive?! She hoped that once things started rolling she would become friends with the girls. She looked at her locker and typed in her combo for her locker and opened it. She found the uniform and didn't it as much as she thought. She threw her the sweater to the side though. The bow tie and the shoes wouldn't work either. She also found two towels and some toiletries. She shrugged and thought it was time for a shower. She looked around and found the blurred glass doors of the showers. She flicked Kudamon on the head to wake him up.

"OW!!!!" he yelled, being slightly over dramatic. "Why do you always got to do that?" he said as he rubbed his head. He scurried off her shoulders to the bench that was situated between the two rows of lockers.

"Can you turn this blazer into a crop top while I take a shower? It would really help me." She started undressing but, since Kudamon was a male, she was covering her body strategically. "But leave the sleeves on, still want it to be a blazer. She was undress in a matter of seconds and she began folding her clothes nicely and then placed them in the locker. She walked over to the shower, opened the door and then stepped in.

Kudamon
DSA Locker Room

Of course she would make him alter her outfit. He unzipped her purse and started trying to find the scissors and sewing needles. He quickly found them and place them next to her uniform blazer.

"So Heather, what do ya think of that Tyler kid?" he had the tone of a father asking a daughter about a male friend.

"Ew Kudamon, not even if he was the last man on earth." Kudamon was stunned at her sincerity.

The room was silent for the rest of the time. Heather was focused on taking a shower and Kudamon was just sewing. Since he has rather small hands he uses his mouth for most of the sewing while both of his hands to hold the fabric. He was surprised there were so many different types of people. Heather and her parents were the only humans he had every met. He didn't even know people can have Red or Pink hair. He was fascinated by humans. They had just the same amount of variety that digimon have.
It wasn't long until Heather was don wither her shower and Kudamon surprisingly done with the alterations to the Blazer.

"Thanks Kudamon! It looks great!" She bent down and hugged him. She was still a little damp but, Kudamon didn't mind. “……would you mind….if….uh” Heather didn’t even have to finish the sentence. Kudamon simply walked out of the locker room and waited. He wasn’t there for two minutes before she came out. She looked stunning as usual. Her hair was still in a tight bun so that it can dry and the wet hair doesn’t get in her way.

“So, I say we find someone to be our guide for Japan, other than the area around our apartment we don’t know much about this country.” Kudamon suggested as she saw Heather putting on her makeup. He didn’t understand why she wore makeup. It was like putting crayons and markers on your face. Kudamon ran back to his perch on her neck and rested there.

“You’re right let’s go find Ms. Sakura! I bet she knows her way around…being Japanese and all. Also, it would give me a chance to make a friend here!” Kudamon waited until Heather started her usual strut. She was one serious walker. Kudamon always laughed at her stern face when she’s walking. If he happens to see it, he tries his hardest to hold in his laughter. It was easy to tease Heather but, Kudamon felt the innate sense to protect her for some reason. He didn’t make much of it and just chalked it up to her saving his life from that weird creature trying to steal his food.

It wasn’t long until they finally reached Sakura’s office. She was diligently working on some papers before Kudamon heard Heather talk

“Hey! Excuse me, Ms. Sakura?” she bowed once again without warning Kudamon, causing him to almost fall of her neck. “I’m new to Japan and seeing that I’m going to be here a while, is there any chance you can give me some sort of tour? I really need to get familiar with it,” She smiled and tilted her head a little to the left, almost like an anime character. It was Japan getting into her system.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
OOC: Is now wishing I had thought to have Alex go to the Locker Room sooner.

Alex Wesker and Renamon
DSA Underground HQ

As they continued to wander around the HQ, Alex asked Renamon "By the way, what do you think of the other recruits?"

"Most of them are a tolerable sort, however some of them will be difficult to deal with." Renamon replied, and then asked "Why ask me this?"

"Oh, no reason at all. You're right about some of them being intolerable, especially that Tyler guy. Now that I think about it, I bet he'd be fun to mess with." Alex said with a mischievous smirk.

Renamon looked at Alex sternly and told him "What could you hope to gain from provoking him? You could get hurt."

Alex went back to his nonchalant smile and told her "Oh please, I deal with people him all the time. He won't be any problem at all." Alex chuckled at the thought before stating "I think it's time to check out the Locker Room."

Locker Room

When Alex and Renamon walked into the Locker Room they noticed Tyler was there with his partner Patamon, prompting Alex to think *Well speak of the devil.*

They had found Alex's locker, which he opened to find the uniform and badge that Hua had promised. Alex took the badge and pulled out the jacket, as he looked it over he said "Looks rather dull for my taste, but no matter."

Alex had switched into his uniform, making sure everything was put on properly before going over to a mirror on the other side of the room from Tyler. As he looked at his reflection he put a hand up to his chin and said "I believe I look quite presentable now, don't you think so Renamon?"

"I care very little about what you're wearing Alex. Appearance means nothing to me." Renamon answered.

Alex started chuckling in response before telling her "Somehow I knew you would say something like that. Oh well, I'll admit I'm not too concerned with how I look either." He then used the mirror to look back at Tyler admiring himself without turning his head as he stated "Which is more than I can say for other people."