• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Retry! (Discussion)

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Okay then, I know this hasen't started but frankly I am getting tired of not being able to load my PM's quick enough so just put all your questions here.

As the RPG starts/Progresses more information will be posted here such as summuries of the story progression, evolutions, enemies we encounter and they're status as well as multiple others things without giving too much of the RPG away lol

So enjoy! xxx

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Yes I actually have a question reguarding the crests, spefically this line.

"These are what trigger your Digimon’s digivolution. You will not have it at the beginning as you will have to earn them through performing the quality which best befits you."#

Does this mean untill we get our crest we won't be able to digivolve our partners period or is it in the same sense as the anime, that we won't be able to access anything beyond champion?

Zincspider

My Bloody
And to add to Skeith's question,
Has Garmiel... Germail... that other guy however you spell it, told you anything about him signing up late, or prolonging his reservation?
Still waiting on him right?
I'm just reving up to go!

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Skeith: Your Digimon will be able to digivolve to its champion form simply through the aid of your digivice and pure determination. To Digivolve any further will require the crest and in order to gain that crest you must perform an act that connects you to that crest. So if you chose Courage you would have to do something courageous to gain it =)

Zinc: He did not hold to the deadline so his place was lost and given to lxdarknessxl =)

Zincspider

My Bloody
EXCELCIOR!
The RP has started!
Well, I have a question, again.
How long will it take for the portal to open up after reading the message? I want Arthur to be able to leave a message for his Grandpa.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Well, it opens immediately. But seeing as your being sucked into a computer, I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible for you to leave a written message created from your thoughts as your being sucked through into the digital world, a bit of a loophole lol.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Ah, ok, will do that when I get home from school n_n

Double-oh-Platypus

I have a question as well: When we meet our partners, will they come as a Rookie like in the shows, or will they be the lowest form possible (Fresh)?

wolfsrain23

Oh noes.
Quick question!

Does the time passed between the Digital world and the Real one the same, or different like in the first series (Ex. 1min (Real world time) = 1 hour (Digital World time) ?

Also, do our digivices look the same as the ones in the First season, or different?

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton

Quick question!

Does the time passed between the Digital world and the Real one the same, or different like in the first series (Ex. 1min (Real world time) = 1 hour (Digital World time) ?

Also, do our digivices look the same as the ones in the First season, or different?

Well, unless the lead villian is Apocalymon, it would probably be a traditional 1 sec (real time) = 1 sec (digital time) seeing as its darkness was responsible for distorting time in the Digital World. But I suppose the final call is up to Shadowfaith.

A question of my own though, how are we dealing with Digivolution? Are we dealing with the system from Adventure 01 or some other method?

wolfsrain23

Oh noes.
Ok. Thanks. And...

Skeith: Your Digimon will be able to digivolve to its champion form simply through the aid of your digivice and pure determination. To Digivolve any further will require the crest and in order to gain that crest you must perform an act that connects you to that crest. So if you chose Courage you would have to do something courageous to gain it =)

There. Back to the Digi-vice Question. :3

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
How would the crests appear. Would they look like they did for their predecessors (eg: Arthur's is a tattoo on his hand) or something else?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Time in the Digital world is going to be 1 minute in the real world is 1 hour in the digi world =) Aisha has been missing for quite a while in the real world.

Digivolution is going to be the same as adventure 01, that being the digivice aids you to champion but you will need the crests/courage (etc) for anything higher.

As for the crests, you will notice from the RPG that the trinkets (such as the tattoo) were NOT the crests, they were something completely different, the crests will appear in the forms of tags like they did in adventure 01 =)

Now we are waiting on Skeith and darkness really =P

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Um... I don't know if they're going to post... They might not know if it's up.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Yes, your probably right =P. I'll give Skeith a little VM as for darkness well he's lost his spot. I'll open it up for someone else if anyone is interested. So if you have any friends that would possibly like to join this RPG, give them a message for me would ya =)

Zincspider

My Bloody
Did this... die already?
HUP HUP!
Get to it people, don't let it die!